Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event (11394 Views)

Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate / FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households / Lawan, Gbajabiamila Fault Social Investment Programme Implementation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by presidency: 7:50am On May 30, 2017
10 Things We Learnt From The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event

1. On the 13th of June, the N-Power portal will be re-opened for registrations.

2. This year, 300,000 unemployed graduates will come on stream for the N-Power programme. All volunteers will get a computing device which will be used in executing their primary roles and help them take advantage of additional learning opportunities.

3. Millions of primary school pupils will be added as beneficiaries to the Home Grown School Feeding Programme (HGSFP).

4. 12,000 direct jobs have been created in the food supply chain through the Home Grown School Feeding Programme (HGSFP)

5. By the end of April 2018, 1.2million people would have benefitted from the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP).

6. Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) has seen impressive participation by women, recording 56% of the allocated loans so far.

7. In the next few months, loan disbursements of GEEP is expected to increase to 150,000 beneficiaries.

8. 400,000 beneficiaries across more states will come on board the Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) programme in the next few months.

9. The N-Power programme has enhanced record keeping and reduced waiting times at Primary Health Care centers across Nigeria.

10. The Social Housing Fund is a new aspect of the SIP that will enable any Nigerian who earns at least 30,000 monthly to become a home owner.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by brownpollo(m): 7:53am On May 30, 2017
Noted
Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by NwaAmaikpe: 7:05pm On May 30, 2017
grin
The only thing I learnt from this post

Is that I did not learn anything from The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP)

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 30, 2017
The problem Nigeria has been facing is

Too much talks, zero action

11 Likes

Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by Babachukwu: 7:05pm On May 30, 2017
Interesting, I will not hesitate to tell my guys.

1 Like

Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by Swegzfreak: 7:05pm On May 30, 2017
What are you doing with your gift cards?

Bring them now for fast cash.

I will buy all your gift cards @sexy rates ..

I buy itunes , Amazon, steam wallet gift cards @sexy rates...contact and whatsapp @signature
Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by profosenogoboy: 7:06pm On May 30, 2017
I will grab this opportunity if it is real
Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 30, 2017
cool why is it that any afonja that comment will b tagged Yoruba Muslim grin

Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by pampamafolabi8: 7:06pm On May 30, 2017
hmmmm....nice one from the working government, you can do better.

1 Like

Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by hakeem4(m): 7:07pm On May 30, 2017
pampamafolabi8:
hmmmm....nice one from the working government, you can do better.
sleeping

1 Like

Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by generaluthman: 7:08pm On May 30, 2017
Okay
Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by BornAgainMay: 7:08pm On May 30, 2017
300 will be selected out of 300000 they promised

That's Lia's products
Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by awa(m): 7:09pm On May 30, 2017
Okay, but stop believing everything you hear and start seeing everything they promised
Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by PStacks(m): 7:09pm On May 30, 2017
#SaiBuhari walahi
Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by eepris88: 7:10pm On May 30, 2017
i wish what u listed will workout d way u listed it.
Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by Kondomatic(m): 7:10pm On May 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
The only thing I learnt from this post

Is that I did not learn anything from The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP)

1 Like

Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by oneape: 7:11pm On May 30, 2017
Let me try and write something
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Q W E R T Y U I O P A S D F G H J K L Z X V V B J M

1 Like

Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by brainpulse: 7:11pm On May 30, 2017
A good one if properly supervised, monitored and continuity by the federal government. Am proud so many people here have benefited from the scheme.
The wailers won't take advantage of this scheme for the joblessness that plagued them but instead spending unproductive time of their lives here shouting and wailing on every social media on things that won't add value to their destinies.

1 Like

Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by lytech1(m): 7:14pm On May 30, 2017
Which of these below promises have you fulfil before embarking on another promises
1.I will reduce fuel price to #45.
2.there will be free education at all level
3.i will pay #23million nigerians 5000 each
4.i will increase minimum wage and place all graduate in salary for 1year after service
5. Will revive all refinary in nigeria within one year in office
6. I will stabilize the naira
7.i will crush boko haram in my first 3month in office
8. One dollar will equal one naira

1 Like

Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by beautiful232(f): 7:14pm On May 30, 2017
ok
Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by NwaAmaikpe: 7:16pm On May 30, 2017
oneape:
Let me try and write something
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Q W E R T Y U I O P A S D F G H J K L Z X V V B J M

I love your moniker

You're just one ape.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by Godfullsam(m): 7:20pm On May 30, 2017
They have started again

What about N-power Tech, building etc that registered last yr undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by mathoza(m): 7:40pm On May 30, 2017
Nigeria and their demo version again!!
Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by badmrkt(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2017
cry cry cry
Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by sonofthunder: 7:55pm On May 30, 2017
presidency:
10 Things We Learnt From The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event

1. On the 13th of June, the N-Power portal will be re-opened for registrations.

2. This year, 300,000 unemployed graduates will come on stream for the N-Power programme. All volunteers will get a computing device which will be used in executing their primary roles and help them take advantage of additional learning opportunities.

3. Millions of primary school pupils will be added as beneficiaries to the Home Grown School Feeding Programme (HGSFP).

4. 12,000 direct jobs have been created in the food supply chain through the Home Grown School Feeding Programme (HGSFP)

5. By the end of April 2018, 1.2million people would have benefitted from the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP).

6. Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) has seen impressive participation by women, recording 56% of the allocated loans so far.

7. In the next few months, loan disbursements of GEEP is expected to increase to 150,000 beneficiaries.

8. 400,000 beneficiaries across more states will come on board the Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) programme in the next few months.

9. The N-Power programme has enhanced record keeping and reduced waiting times at Primary Health Care centers across Nigeria.

10. The Social Housing Fund is a new aspect of the SIP that will enable any Nigerian who earns at least 30,000 monthly to become a home owner.
no source?
Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by ikorodureporta: 8:32pm On May 30, 2017
All this brainwashin talk.....
Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by banio: 8:40pm On May 30, 2017
Every government comes up with a fictitious program to siphon our money.
Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by Bigii(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2017
beautiful232:
ok
pretty and yummy cool

Make we date na wink
Re: The National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) Event by OAUTemitayo: 9:27pm On May 30, 2017
brainpulse:
A good one if properly supervised, monitored and continuity by the federal government. Am proud so many people here have benefited from the scheme.
The wailers won't take advantage of this scheme for the joblessness that plagued them but instead spending unproductive time of their lives here shouting and wailing on every social media on things that won't add value to their destinies.
Don't let them deceive you, majority of PDP youths and their wailing comrades are enrolled in the scheme.
They are just deceiving people
I know over 10 anti Buhari guys in Abeokuta south that are beneficiaries of the scheme.
Only one is still attending PDP ward meetings.
The others no even wan hear PDP again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ake Palace Mayhem: Amosun And His Aides Accussed Of Causing Crisis / Chijioke Okereke: Appeal Court Sacks Enugu LP Reps Member / Uche Nnaji Wins Enugu APC Gubernatorial Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.