Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

What Would You Love To See Become A Reality In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Love To See Become A Reality In Nigeria? (412 Views)

Gale Of Defection, The Reality In Bayelsa By Chinda Moses / The Reality In Rivers State Politics / Please Can This Ever Be A Reality In The Nigerian Military Strength? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Love To See Become A Reality In Nigeria? by ludot(m): 6:39am On Oct 27, 2013
I know we all desire 24 hour power supply. I believe achieving 24 hour is just the starting point of development.

In addition to infrastructural development, we need policies that will help better the life of the average Nigerian and improve standard of living. What would you love to see become a reality in Nigeria?

For me I would love to see the introduction of unemployment allowance for graduates one day. What about you? Dreams do come true, don't they?
Re: What Would You Love To See Become A Reality In Nigeria? by UcheHarmony: 6:46am On Oct 27, 2013
D dream of having un-interrupted power supply......am i d third to comment....skelewu tins joor
Re: What Would You Love To See Become A Reality In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 27, 2013
Wish to see the day igbos would leave nigeria. So they can rest and stop being blamed for every nonsense that happens in nigeria
Re: What Would You Love To See Become A Reality In Nigeria? by tinuolababy(f): 6:58am On Oct 27, 2013
Uninterrupted power aπϑ water supply,free health care cool
Re: What Would You Love To See Become A Reality In Nigeria? by tosine25: 7:30am On Oct 27, 2013
- The day when police man go stop doing da work of other law enforcement Job
Re: What Would You Love To See Become A Reality In Nigeria? by classicEntity(m): 8:41am On Oct 27, 2013
un-interupted power supply, Igbo presidency in 2019 and every other goodies will be added unto Nigeria.
Re: What Would You Love To See Become A Reality In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2013
Fragmentation or at worst Confederation.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government To Discontinue Subsidy On Electricity / When Will It Happen In Nigeria??? - Former Congressman Bags "Jail Terms" / Baraje-led PDP Faction Accuses Jonathan Of Persecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.