Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye (4922 Views)

Meet Apc’s Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Beautiful Daughter / APC Prof. Osinbajo In Ogun State Today (pictures) / My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by omenka(m): 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2013
kasiem: why did gowon fail aburi agreement and u guys are praising him for that?

Who is "you guys"
Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by Demdem(m): 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2013
yelsew80: Can you please stop being petty with your jibes? Thanks in advance
About GEJ's refusal to denounce the agreement in 2009 I believe its for the same reason he's also yet to totally denounce it now. The Americans call it "fillibustering" in parliament. Welcome to Nigeria.

grin grin grin

O yes and we here in Nigeria call it spinning. grin grin

Very soon, Jonathan will also denouce the MOU he nutured and signed. u can only fool ur gullible like grin grin
Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by Demdem(m): 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2013
yelsew80: Can you just Get Lost? PLEASE?

and stop putting ur stupidity and foolishness in check. Chai, not possible.
This disease of urs is contagious. need to stop it from spreading to virgin minds.
Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by yelsew80: 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
^ Hope you guys see why I cant stand this particular human?
Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by Demdem(m): 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2013
yelsew80: ^ Hope you guys see why I cant stand this particular human?

I dont expect lower animals to stand humans? My dog dare not disobey my command.
Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by 0monnakoda: 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
Demdem: It pains me real bad to hear some fools cast aspersions on the well respected Gamaliel Onosode who among other well respected Nigerians represented the FG during the discussions. Surely, he did a good job except the FG funding states Universities part IMO.
You keep harping on this point .There is no commitment that the money will COME FROM THE FEDERAL government. ASUU members work in State Universities . I have not seen in written anywhere that the FG will put money into state universities . Can you read English
Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by yelsew80: 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
^ My Brother it's extremely frustrating.
Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by Demdem(m): 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
0monnakoda: You keep harping on this point .

yes i keep harping on the truth.

There is no commitment that the money will COME FROM THE FEDERAL government . Can you read English

tell me more please
Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by 0monnakoda: 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
Demdem: tell me more please
There is nothing to tell you.You tell us where you got that from. Stop misleading people.

The FG does NOT fund state universities

The FG negotiated minimum wage with NLC does FG pay minimum wage for states We had the same thing with CONMESS does FG pay state doctors?
Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by Isiterere(m): 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
http://www.ASUU-ng.org/

Report of d need assessment is for download on ASUU website , only slowpoke will blackmail ASUU on this .

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by takedat(m): 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
yelsew80: I'll ignore your first sentence and attempt to answer the questions you raised and hope next time you're reasonable.
1) The said allowance you're referring to is disputed so it's not yet "their" allowance. Agreed?
2) Of a truth no country can truly develop without developing its education sector that an unargueable truth. On the issue of foreign reserves, my major is Economics and please believe me when I say you're in over your head.
3) The issue is not about spending billions to fund education - No one would have a problem with that. The issue is funneling nearly the total education budget to tertiary education, its about diverting to total ETF collections to universities, its about raising retirement age to 70 in a country with a booming middle age workforce, its about jacking up lecturer salaries by outrageous figures through undeserved allowances. Those are the issues my brother
4) I'm fighting ASUU'S perceived greed, you're free to fight the first lady's. Start by opening a thread dedicated to it as I have and you'll be on your way, dont muddle up issues.
5) Same as above

Grasping at straws as usual.

1) Whose fault is it that having received '54 official letters' from ASUU between 2010 and 2013, reminding the FG of 'the said allowance', FG is still unable to ascertain the actual amount as testified by Gabriel Suswam. Isn't that an act of executive incompetence.

2) You majored in economics I am sure you are not blind to see and deaf to hear how the ruling elite has been devouring and depleting the excess crude account on frivolous expenditure and some going into private purse, but using some to develop our university system is too much to ask for?

3) On tertiary education taking a large percentage of the education budget. Whose fault is it that the government is not frugal? Shouldn't Education be allocated at least 15% of the total budget even if we cannot do UNESCO's 26%? Whereas its just a mere 9% of our total budget, a little improvement from the previous year. Even at that 9% of the total budget, I put it to you that the performance as at 3rd quarter of this year is less than 50%. So who is fooling who?

4) On the issue of Retirement age, though I have my reservation but why should government accept the recommendation? Another act of gross irresponsibility.

5) Undeserved allowances and outrageous salaries Your attention should be turned to our thieving ruling elite.
Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by yelsew80: 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
take dat:

Grasping at straws as usual.

1) Whose fault is it that having received '54 official letters' from ASUU reminding the FG of 'the allowance', FG is still unable to ascertain the actual amount as testified by Gabriel Suswam. Isn't that an act of executive incompetence.

2) You majored in economics? I am sure you are not blind to see and deaf to hear how the ruling elite have been devouring the excess crude account on frivolous expenditure and some going into private purse, but using some to develop our university system is too much to ask for?

3) On tertiary education taking a large percentage of the education budget. Whose fault is it that the government is not frugal? Shouldn't Education be allocated at least 15% of the total budget even if we cannot do UNESCO's 26%? Whereas its just a mere 9% of our total budget, a little improvement from the previous year. Even at that 9% of the total budget, I bet it that the performance as at 3rd quarter of this year is less than 50%. So who is fooling who?

4) On the issue of Retirement age, though I have my reservation but why should government accept the recommendation? Another act of gross irresponsibility.

5) Undeserved allowances and outrageous figure Your attention should be turned to our thieving ruling elite.
Are you aware that ASUU refused to take part in any verification exercise to substantiate claims of deserved allowances? Are you also aware that ASUU directed its members not to participate in a biometric exercise requested by the fg to substantiate their claims?
If you want to fight the corruption with the Nigerian system, by all means do so but pls pls pls dont use corruption in other sectors to justify this madness from ASUU. Only a mad man digs a hole to cover a hole
Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by UyiIredia(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
And they cry Lord ! Lord ! And prayers whilst failing too see that THEY are the ones who have the onus of getting this nation aright. I dey look dey laff.
Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by takedat(m): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
yelsew80:
Are you aware that ASUU refused to take part in any verification exercise to substantiate claims of deserved allowances? Are you also aware that ASUU directed its members not to participate in a biometric exercise requested by the fg to substantiate their claims?
If you want to fight the corruption with the Nigerian system, by all means do so but pls pls pls dont use corruption in other sectors to justify this madness from ASUU. Only a mad man digs a hole to cover a hole
Is there a need to dispense horrible lies? I challenge you to produce a proof that the university governing councils and administrators invited lecturers for verification but they boycotted the exercise. The same way we were told FG had given N100billion to the universities, only for the VC's to deny receiving a dime from government.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by dumodust(m): 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
people like prof. Adeyeye, stupid ex-lecturers, people who benefitted from this country when things were now turn around when his loot bag is being filled to tell us what is right or wrong.
Let the truth be told, with the billions flying around and disappearing, ASUU's demands are appropriate. Most of these idiots' children dont go to nigerian schools.
And besides... Nnpc workers already have a better deal for doing nothing...
Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by sublimes: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2013
And ASUU claimed to be agitating for better infrastructures for our schools. SMH
Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by Anuoluwap(m): 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
You people should leave the senators and ministers alone. Shey una think sey e easy to make law for this country? Abi you think sey the fights that occur in the house of reps and assembly na small thing? Make the lecturers con try am na make dem go train how to dey fight kick boxing b4 going into politics. Some lazy lecturers no dey use more than 2hours in class and them want all the allowances of this world? Abeg make FG pay them o simply because I must become a lecturer in the nearest future to enjoy the money. The last time I checked London bridge wasn't built in a day. ASUU it's not only money that is needed in transformation of nigerian unis but the knowledge of approach to situations by you(ASUU) should be reconstructed. After this you go dey see Lecturers cruising on the latest cars just like Mrs. Oduah and for their lives they will never stop raping innocent students. I don land
Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by touch4mony: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
pompori king:

What rubbish!!did fg use blind people during the negotiations..goodluck dey spend billions on food our senators are among the highest paid in the world the oil money wey dem dey share among themselves nko
Now the same bast*rd fg are making it sound like its ASUU's fault.they signed an agreement find how to settle with assu and stop all this propaganda
fool is u lecturers want to eat like GEJ or the senators go and contest an election and leave the classroom let us who can manage the payment take over.gate man way won eat his oga food go and build a house and employ ur own gate man abi u think say e izy to build house
Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by taharqa: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
yelsew80:

Very well said....

I haven't responded to most subsequent comments cos as a principle I usuali do not debate SENTIMENTS. When people abandone Reason and Common Sense for pure Emotional RANTS in order to assuage certain preconceived Persuasions of theirs, what is best done is to let them be..
Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by adconline(m): 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
Naija problem: blame everyone but urself! FG signed a contract with ASUU. FG had an army of lawyers and consultants, and still came away with a bad deal. The FG negotiated in bad faith, "let's agree so that ASUU can go back to work ASAP and we will never honor the agreement"
Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by taharqa: 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
Reptyle:

Bros the statement from the "local" ASUU union leader is a verifiable fact! But let's even say for the sake of argument that Vice President GEJ being powerless in 2009 was forced to advice the FG to sign a hash of an agreement, was President GEJ of 2012 also powerless?

Reali?? How so?? I have asked you to tell me what role GEJ played in that 2009 Agreement?

In any case, regardless of whatever role he played, the MAIN ISSUE here is whether the Agreement in its current form is implementable Or makes any sense to you?? I hope you have read the Agreement: http://premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2013/10/FGN.ASUU-INITIALED-AGREEMENT-JAN.-2009.pdf . Plz go tru it, and I wouldn't mind discussing it with you.

As for the 2012 MOU, have you seen it or at least Excepts of it?? Cos what I see is a subtle way of Govt trying to raise doubts on an Agreement which they inherited by insisting on some conditions (like conducting a NEEDS Assessment for Infrastructure and Biometric Registration for the Workers Allowance) without having the stomach to repudiate the Agreement in the face of a strike that year. But maybe the Govt should have been more forth-coming then and just tell ASUU the damn truth (I would be the 1st to admit that Govt- this one and the previous one- have reali messed up in the way they handled the Agreement); although, Govt was this time around forthcoming with ASUU and told them at the beginning of this strike that the Agreement was Unimplementable and provided new terms.

Long and short, I think the Real issue now is not the Govt did or did not do with respect to signing the Agreement (whether GEJ was involved in the Govt's foooolishness or not) BUT what should we as a nation do now in order to move forward. Maybe starting to tell ourselves the TRUTH would be a smart starting point, No?
Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by simpleseyi: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
Our able and dynamic presido was the one one that lead the FG team, he cleverly agreed to the terms and conditions given by ASUU in order for him to implicate and bring down Yar'Adua's government. God was just watching and laughing at the mischievous traitor, now he is facing the consequences of his own betrayal.
Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by chemashie(m): 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
simpleseyi: Our able and dynamic presido was the one one that lead the FG team, he cleverly agreed to the terms and conditions given by ASUU in order for him to implicate and bring down Yar'Adua's government. God was just watching and laughing at the mischievous traitor, now he is facing the consequences of his own betrayal.
Thank you for this post...it is on record that the said agreement in 2009 with ASUU was with GEJ for good 6months before it was pushed to Yar'Adua to sign. The same GEJ signed another MOU/renegotiation with ASUU in 2012.
Universities are yet to receive 100b promised by the FG after 3months and you expect ASUU to trust such government.
Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by Demdem(m): 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
0monnakoda: There is nothing to tell you.You tell us where you got that from. Stop misleading people.

The FG does NOT fund state universities

The FG negotiated minimum wage with NLC does FG pay minimum wage for states We had the same thing with CONMESS does FG pay state doctors?

u are not making sense. i never advocated for such neither did i say such. infact i did say that the bad pill of the entire FG/ASUU agreement was the FG funding of states universities. i am totally against it. try read and understand ones position before poking ur long nose on what u ought not to.
Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by yelsew80: 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
take dat: Is there a need to dispense horrible lies? I challenge you to produce a proof that the university governing councils and administrators invited lecturers for verification but they boycotted the exercise. The same way we were told FG had given N100billion to the universities, only for the VC's to deny receiving a dime from government.
Being called a liar is something I really take personal cos I try my best to stick to the facts in all my arguments, yours is particularly painful seeing you're terribly ignorant but cant get yourself to ask and be informed.. A certain Prof Femi a serving lecturer from a federal institution has been involved in a series of debates over this strike and started a thread that made the homepage which he titled "ASUU STRIKE, A LECTURER SPEAKS". On that thread this same question was raised concerning their refusal to present themselves for both the NUC'S and FG'S verification and biometric exercises, he admitted saying they werent sure of the FG'S "sincerity", I know folks like you would rather throw lame accusations and call names than do a simple search to dig youself out of your pit of ignorance and that's your problem. I know what I said and its verifiable so you my friend are the shameless liar.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by Demdem(m): 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
yelsew80: Being called a liar is something I really take personal cos I try my best to stick to the facts in all my arguments,

But u are a shameless liar now. Didn't u also claim that Govt directly gave ASUU 30Billion naira to share among his members

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by 0monnakoda: 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
Demdem:

u are not making sense. i never advocated for such. infact i did say that the bad pill of the entire FG/ASUU agreement was the FG funding o f states universities. i am totally against it. try read and understand ones position before poking ur long nose on what u ought not to.
Long Nose ? Are you mad or just high on drugs? People just come here and talk all kinds of nonsense. Did you even read what I wrote before you started spitting like a snake. Did I say you advocated anything
You have continued talking about your opposition to an FG/ASUU agreement to fund state Universities. Read my lips THERE IS NO SUCH AGREEMENT. If you have the WORDING of this "AGREEMENT" share it. You believe that there is a deal that was reached between ASUU and the FG that somehow commits the FG to funding state Universities Where does this belief come from
I said there is no where in any agreement that commits the FG to funding state Universities. You keep talking about that but it is non-existent. Wher did you read that there was such an agreement. You just hear a rumour and start shoutin "we no go gree" without checking your facts.
Maybe English is a problem for you but I will make it simple your opposition to a so called agreement is bogus because such an agreement does not exist. The FG is not able to make agreements that are binding on state universities because the FG DOES NOT FUND STATE UNIVERSITIES.
I gave you the examples of the minimum wage and CONMESS but you just continue to rant without pausing to think what you are actually ranting about
Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by Ahasco(m): 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
Demdem:

Wesfool, that u arent smart enough to understand what u qouted isnt the fault of anyone. A mad man never admits he is mad. ur case is irredemeably pathetic. U are eternally doom.

Demdem abi wetin dem dey call u? You are still ranting nonsense! What yesew80 said is true, you never seem to make sense whenever you argue an issue. Especially the part where you insult and abuse a sitting president in public. To be sincere with you, let me tell you that you are not only a disgrace to mankind but you are also piling up curse on your generation!

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by Demdem(m): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
0monnakoda:
Long Nose ? Are you mad or just high on drugs? People just come here and talk all kinds of nonsense. Did you even read what I wrote before you started spitting like a snake. Did I say you advocated anything
You have continued talking about your opposition to an FG/ASUU agreement to fund state Universities. Read my lips THERE IS NO SUCH AGREEMENT. If you have the WORDING of this "AGREEMENT" share it. You believe that there is a deal that was reached between ASUU and the FG that somehow commits the FG to funding state Universities Where does this belief come from
I said there is no where in any agreement that commits the FG to funding state Universities. You keep talking about that but it is non-existent. Wher did you read that there was such an agreement. You just hear a rumour and start shoutin "we no go gree" without checking your facts.
Maybe English is a problem for you but I will make it simple your opposition to a so called agreement is bogus because such an agreement does not exist. The FG is not able to make agreements that are binding on state universities because the FG DOES NOT FUND STATE UNIVERSITIES.
I gave you the examples of the minimum wage and CONMESS but you just continue to rant without pausing to think what you are actually ranting about

[b]ur nose is obviously longer than i earlier thought. i wouldnt know the agreement u are reffering to but its definately different from the one i am reffering to which can be found here:

http://premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2013/10/FGN.ASUU-INITIALED-AGREEMENT-JAN.-2009.pdf

Page 23 starts with this:

b.) Each State University shall require three million, six hundred and eighty thousand
and eighteen Naira (N3,680,018) per student for the period 2009 – 2011 as
follows:
Year Amount (N)

2009 1,144,075
2010 1,205,880
2011 1,330,063
Total (approximated) 3,680,000

These amounts include Recurrent and Capital Grants, and are based mainly on the
disaggregated returns from the universities.

Section 4.2.1 talks about sources of funding for fg and states govt unis, infact section 4.2.2 explictly stated thus:

4.2.2 Federal Government Assistance to States for Higher Education
It was agreed that the Federal Government should, as appropriate, provide general assistance both to the State Governments that are proprietors of universities and those that do not own universities but need assistance in the area of higher education, as allowed by the Nigerian Constitution (Section 164.1).

My position is clear. What is FG's business in discussing about schools they dont own in a federal state like Nigeria. If states universities lecturers think the agreement has nothing to do with them then why is it that most of them are on strike with federal ASUU?

As to the minimum wage, to the disgust of states the FG reached an agreement with labour and its a taboo for any state to pay less than that.

Stick to ur on version of the agreement and let me stick to mine, i prefer not to dissipate energy on whether FG has a commitment to states universities or not instead i prefer to dissipate such on the need to implement the agreement signed with ASUU.[/b]
Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by yelsew80: 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
Demdem:

But u are a shameless liar now. Didn't u also claim that Govt directly gave ASUU 30Billion naira to share among his members
Was it my "lie" you were quoting when you made this post below in the previous page of this same thread?

STFU. The earned allowance isnt disputed. The FG agreed to pay it as a result of them agreeing and signing to it. They even signed an MOU to that effect. Its only disputed in ur skewed brain. besides u are aware that the FG has paid part of it which was the 30Billion released earlier. If it was disputed, why pay part of it?

Your own words standing against you dude! What a shameless and classless liar you are. I'm sure by now I've proven your foolishness beyond reasonable doubt as everyone now knows you're someone that'll employ the dirtiest tactic to sound reasonable even though you fail woefully each time. I wont even honour you with a response hencefoth, you can rollover and die for all I care.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by Demdem(m): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ahasco:

Demdem abi wetin dem dey call u? You are still ranting nonsense! What yesew80 said is true, you never seem to make sense whenever you argue an issue. Especially the part where you insult and abuse a sitting president in public. To be sincere with you, let me tell you that you are not only a disgrace to mankind but you are also piling up curse on your generation!

have u ever added any value whatsoever to any discussion in ur miserable life? both virtual and real? why dont u start by refering to the current discussion. u have said nothing so far but to talk rubbish. I know what pains u most is about Jonathan but hey, i have no apology about that. Fools like u enjoy calling other much more responsible leaders names so why should retardeen be an exception?
The only curse i see is obviously coming upon ur immediate household. it suck to be u.
Re: I Almost Wept When I Read ASUU's 2009 Agreement - Apc's Prof. Adeyeye by Demdem(m): 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
yelsew80: Was it my "lie" you were quoting when you made this post below in the previous page of this same thread?

Your own words standing against you dude! What a shameless and classless liar you are. I'm sure by now I've proven your foolishness beyond reasonable doubt as everyone now knows you're someone that'll employ the dirtiest tactic to sound reasonable even though you fail woefully each time. I wont even honour you with a response hencefoth, you can rollover and die for all I care.

Its not unexpected that in ur daft state u will have comprehension issues. can u kindly name the ASUU member Govt gave the 30 Billion naira to to disburse to his fellow members? That exactly as your message weeks ago.
The money was not paid to ASUU directly as alleged by u wesfool. there is a huge difference here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has Fashola Performed? / "I Will Not Consider You For Ministerial Appointment" – Buhari Tells / Black Scorpion Adekunle’s Regrets, Bosom Friend, Don Aki Recalls - 20/9/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.