Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,347 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Do Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire? (468 Views)

Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell / Why Has Preaching About Hell Reduced In Churches? / Why Do Most Churches Dont Preach About Sin And Holiness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire? by Ayima: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
In those days when i go to church,my pastor make sure he differntiate between heaven and hell very well by telling us the advantages of heaven and the disadvantages of hell.I was so afraid of going to hell and was trying to do everything that will avoid hell but this days when i go to church,all what i hear is that next few months the poor man will have 20million,that new car that is passing there right now belongs to somebody in this church,somebody is waiting on your gate to give a cheque of 100millon,somebody in this church will build a house next tomorrow,the Lord told me that somebody here will buy a jeep for the pastor,your company that is paying you in naira will start paying you in dollers. Am just tired of this whole preaching.
Re: Do Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
That was d same message in my church today only dat @ d end of it e asked ppl to repent i.e our pastor
Re: Do Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire? by israel007: 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
Tithes and offerings preferred now

(1) (Reply)

Obadiah777, Where Are Thou? / Retired Police Officer Arrested For sharing Gospel In New Jersey Mall / His Last Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.