Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,620,602 members, 6,106,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 06:15 AM

Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest - Nairaland Ads (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest (139304 Views)

First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest by banidoc(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest by BrickDevo: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
Please Seun i beg you to please restore my banned thread, i know i shouldn't have advertised on the front page with pictures, i apologise! never will i post advert on front page with pictures, please restore my hidden thread, it is my source of income, I have feedbacks and testimonials on that thread and without it, it would be hard to convince potential clients, please my field needs testimonials and feedback to win clients. Please the thread was in the property section. Please help me out.
Re: Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest by OluMary02(f): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
CHRISTMAS LOAN AVAILABLE NOW
URGENT LOAN OFFER AT A LOW INTEREST RATE OF 2% APPLY NOW.
We are legit loan lender that offer loan to people who are in need of Loans. We give out loans for the purpose of business investment, taxes, debt,
*Car Loans
*Business Loan
*Personal Loan
*Business Expansion Loan
* Consolidation loan
* House loan
bills,Etc With 2% interest rate. Please contact us today via WhatsApp +2348069486840 or email Johnbakerloancredit@outlook.com Get approved within 25 minutes.
Re: Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Valtteri: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
OluMary02:
CHRISTMAS LOAN AVAILABLE NOW
URGENT LOAN OFFER AT A LOW INTEREST RATE OF 2% APPLY NOW.
We are legit loan lender that offer loan to people who are in need of Loans. We give out loans for the purpose of business investment, taxes, debt,
*Car Loans
*Business Loan
*Personal Loan
*Business Expansion Loan
* Consolidation loan
* House loan
bills,Etc With 2% interest rate. Please contact us today via WhatsApp +2348069486840 or email Johnbakerloancredit@outlook.com Get approved within 25 minutes.

BLOODY SCAMMER!!!!
Re: Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest by easymoneyvacuum: 4:04am On Dec 25, 2020
i need a banner for ads on this forum, how could i contact you? any email address?
adefemi007:
In case you need a designer for your web banner, contact me. Check my profile for some of my works and my contact is on my signature
Re: Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest by adefemi007(m): 11:20am On Dec 25, 2020
easymoneyvacuum:
i need a banner for ads on this forum, how could i contact you? any email address?
seunadefemi@gmail.com
Whatsapp number : 08055700649
Re: Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Saragold: 2:31pm On Jan 07
Hey guys I have Good News!
https:///message/YAWXBZJEVAGPD1
Click on the link above, ask to be added, so you can follow up with amazing deals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Place Targeted Ads On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.