Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,611 members, 7,816,512 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll (13949 Views)

Poll: Who Is the Most Popular Member of Nairaland?

Seun: 50% (17 votes)
Eveseh: 5% (2 votes)
hot-angel: 11% (4 votes)
Rhodalyn: 8% (3 votes)
Other: 23% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. / Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know / Best Qualities of Nairaland Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by moladun(f): 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2006
i am not knweing her, but she had the highest lumbers of posted
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by eveseh(f): 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2006
ok
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by omogenaija(f): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2006
Most popular is HOTANGEL .

[s]she talks to much thats y[/s] tongue tongue
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by sade511(f): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2006
I vote Hotangel and Chinani.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by deniece(f): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2006
well im gonna vote 4 me, just jokin.

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by jgirl3: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2006
Diddy, you're welcome

Moladun, Somebodys will nominating you soon just kepts on talked like this
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by eveseh(f): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2006
lol j girl,abegs ooooooooooo
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by molluma(f): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2006
eveseh followed closly by rhodlyan
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by spikelord(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2006
Hey, None of you's voting Nike4luv, Hotangel, WesleyanA, Layi, Hucarson and the rest of'em!
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by eveseh(f): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2006
molluma:

eveseh followed closly by rhodlyan

hehehhe,did i? grin
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by 2cantango(f): 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2006
cheesy Rhodalyn cheesy and cheesy Zah cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Rhodalyn(f): 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2006
here's ma list!! dunno, could also be Cuz they're ma friendz kiss kiss

cheesy baby gurl[2cantango] kiss kiss
diddy
bolex
blue
Dojo
Zah
Snazz
Queenzy
Grizz
Afeni
Efani
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by michy(f): 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2006
2cantango:

cheesy Rhodalyn cheesy and cheesy Zah cheesy

i agree wit u
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Rhodalyn(f): 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2006
@molluma

flipin' @$$!! ma name aint ''rhodlyan angry it's ''Rhodalyn''!!!

Surely, U aint soo dumb as to the extent of not been able to spell a name right before Ur damn bloody eyes!
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Rhodalyn(f): 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2006
Michy kiss U're beautiful in a very cuul & decent way kiss i mean ya pic kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by 2cantango(f): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2006
baby girl, don't take offence to any girl writin ya name wrong, take notice hun, some always change everyone's id undecided just another form of attention seeking lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Rhodalyn(f): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2006
U're damn right baby gurl cheesy kiss attention seekers are best ignored cheesy wink kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by 2cantango(f): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2006
michy:

i agree wit u

wink wink
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by 2cantango(f): 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2006
Rhodalyn:

U're damn right baby girl cheesy kiss attention seekers are best ignored cheesy wink kiss

Damn straight baby girl cheesy wink kiss

Seems NL is becoming over-run by attention seekers shocked lipsrsealed cool
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by michy(f): 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2006
Rhodalyn:

Michy kiss U're beautiful in a very cuul & decent way kiss i mean ya pic kiss

thanks so much baby.but thats not my pic.Thats Amanda bynes.
i look like stalla Damascus.they call me her younger sister.im a beautiful girl anyway
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by michy(f): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2006
2cantango:

Damn straight baby girl cheesy wink kiss

Seems Nairaland is becoming over-run by attention seekers shocked lipsrsealed cool

who is the person that is seeking for attention?
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Rhodalyn(f): 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2006
@michy

i Can sense that[i mean that ya beautiful as well] kiss kiss
baby girl is referring to molluma or whatever her name is[the attention seeker bit]
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by 2cantango(f): 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2006
Actually the biggest attention seeker at the moment is moladun - she's the one who changes everyone's name/id undecided

So much to say on that one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by moladun(f): 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin, with the ways u behave like u dont loved me, i see u r still mentioned my names in every thread, damn!!! i am d news start of NLLLLLLLLL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by 2cantango(f): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2006
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by moladun(f): 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2006
lol, cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Rhodalyn(f): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2006
exactly!! baby gurl cheesy cheesy blah blah blah cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by moladun(f): 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2006
:d :d :d :d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Rhodalyn(f): 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2006
uhmmm---------- grin im Sorry but none of Ur shxt appeared! grin
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by bluenubian(f): 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2006
rhodalyns and 2c, why are u guys ganging up on the poor girl that cant speak english, wink
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by diddy4(m): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2006
lol, lmao
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Rhodalyn(f): 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2006
lol blue cheesy cheesy we aint ganging Up on her, we're Only trynna save her from more embarrassing embarassed

wink cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Riddles Time / PES 2013 Patch 2022 PC Full Transfer Best Graphics / Naija Quiz Show Episode #6 - Win N5,000!! Today September 12th 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.