Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll (13947 Views)

Poll: Who Is the Most Popular Member of Nairaland?

Seun: 50% (17 votes)
Eveseh: 5% (2 votes)
hot-angel: 11% (4 votes)
Rhodalyn: 8% (3 votes)
Other: 23% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Names Of Nairaland Users Alphabetically. / Name Any Of Nairaland Active Girls/Boys You Know / Best Qualities of Nairaland Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by jgirl3: 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2006
eya, I know how you feel blue. Just wait till that freak of nature reaches my side, I will be so unstable
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by bluenubian(f): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2006
aww thanks, im good tho, its the begining of hurricane season, we jus make the best of it, heck when the power goes out i pretend am back home  grin  grin  grin
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by 2cantango(f): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2006
Lol @blue cheesy you better get untrapped from under the bed so ya can make it out in time shocked wink

Seriously though - I'm prayin for ya smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by diddy4(m): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2006
bluenubian:

its stormimg right now in tampa, there is a tropical storm heading here and hopefully it wont turn into a hurricane, but best believe when they say EVACUATE!!! i will be the first out of here, with my pepsi in one hand and my laptop on the other

u r d most crougeous person on earth. pepesi and laptop. nawa for u ooooo.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Rhodalyn(f): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2006
@Efani cheesy
lol cheesy cheesy

I want ya too shocked, all of ya! cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by bluenubian(f): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2006
lmao, already took swimming classes
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Rhodalyn(f): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2006
im praying for ya too blue kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by diddy4(m): 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2006
@blue

i am seriously praying for u sweety. u will be aiight. just pack your emergency kit and be ready. i have sent my angels to guide u all d way. remember to bring your bible. this might be a good time to confuse your sins,lol. anyway the Lord will guide u.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by bluenubian(f): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2006
soooo nice kiss, aight enough of blue, i ll keep u guys posted with this crazy weather, so was up with the love birds, im curious, nosy . . . .
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by jgirl3: 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2006
Trust me, you'll be okay. Those hurricanes always have a way of surprising people - it will probably turn some ocean or something
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Rhodalyn(f): 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2006
we're in the bedroom cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by 2cantango(f): 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2006
diddy4:

you're d most crougeous person on earth. pepesi and laptop. nawa for u ooooo.

Lmao cheesy cheesy what's pepesi? tongue

diddy4:

@blue

i am seriously praying for u sweety. u will be aiight. just pack your emergency kit and be ready. i have sent my angels to guide u all d way. remember to bring your bible. this might be a good time to confuse your sins,[/b]lol. anyway the Lord will guide u.

Lmaoooooo grin grin

I think we all get a little [b]confused
about our sins sometimes tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Rhodalyn(f): 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2006
lol baby gurl cheesy cheesy U're Soooo good at these angry cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by diddy4(m): 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2006
lol
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Rhodalyn(f): 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2006
Efani!!!!, where are ya?? sad
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by 2cantango(f): 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2006
Lol baby girl cheesy did he leave ya in bed all alone embarassed tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Efani(m): 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2006
no, hes gettin the ky jelly for the full body massage
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by bluenubian(f): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2006
dang u guys move fast, KY shocked

efani, u dont play huh
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by 2cantango(f): 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2006
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Efani(m): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2006
lol
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Ciaralover(f): 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2006
LOL Do u think i like u

And Rhod yea that shit aint funny!!
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Efani(m): 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2006
@ ciarawannabe
lol so lets leave it at that
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by bluenubian(f): 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2006
@ciaralover

dont u think u have brought ur jargons to the wrong thread
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Rhodalyn(f): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2006
@Ciara

what  U chucking On bout?? undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Rhodalyn(f): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2006
yeah!! U tell her blue, u tell her cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Rhodalyn(f): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2006
@Efani kiss kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Efani(m): 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2006
we need our time babe
all these "otha" folks are tearin us apart
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Rhodalyn(f): 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2006
u're sooo damn right, maybe we should go sumwhere esle cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Rhodalyn(f): 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2006
no, hes gettin the ky jelly for the full body massage

lol cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Ciaralover(f): 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2006
U really should go somewhere else!!
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by Efani(m): 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2006
we are
u can hav ur thread if u want
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland Poll by bluenubian(f): 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2006
this was never her thread, she's on the wrong thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Riddles Time / PES 2013 Patch 2022 PC Full Transfer Best Graphics / Naija Quiz Show Episode #6 - Win N5,000!! Today September 12th 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.