Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Class 5: Unlikely Heroes, Unlikely Powers, Unlikely Circumstances (pt III) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Class 5: Unlikely Heroes, Unlikely Powers, Unlikely Circumstances (pt III) (777 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / Class 5: Unlikely Heroes, Unlikely Powers, Unlikely Circumstances / <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Class 5: Unlikely Heroes, Unlikely Powers, Unlikely Circumstances (pt III) by ofilispeaks(m): 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2013
PART I and II can be read here: https://www.nairaland.com/1493303/class-5-unlikely-heroes-unlikely

Background: Class 5 if a tweet fiction story written live on twitter by @ofilispeaks on the #ofilix hashtag

It's not what you look at that matters,
it's what you see
- Henry David Thoreau

Part III (Who Am I?): My name is Chichi...and I hate my fucking boobs! Yes my boobs! #ofilix

Sometimes, I just wish I could cut them off and put them in a DHL package and mail them back to God! #ofilix

I can't walk into a room without them being the center of attention. It's always them...not me. Never me. #ofilix

I can't lie, they have gotten me favors in the past. But they weigh me down more than they pull me up. #ofilix

I long for that feeling. The feeling of being invisible. The feeling of walking into a room without a 1000 people starring. #ofilix

Or accidentally grazing my chest =/ #ofilix

And my curly hair and half-caste skin don't help fend the attention. Both products of the fusion between my Dad and Mum. #ofilix

My Dad a white Oil&Gas expat, who knocked up my Mum a Nigeria..in a Luxury hotel on the Island. At least it was a luxury hotel..sigh #ofilix

If you ask my Mum she would tell a different story. She likes to act like she is above prostituting but that's what she is. #ofilix

And me...the convenient mistake. Under normal circumstances I should not be here. I should be aborted...unknown...unborn. #ofilix

But luckily my Dad was loaded. So my Mum kept me as her bridge to success. She swears she loves me....but I think not. #ofilix

The only thing she loves is the fact that she can financially exploit my Dad with me. At least I am alive... #sarcasm #ofilix

I wish I was dead. My life is a fucking depressing dump. I smile as a decoy to cove rup the emptiness inside. An abused child #ofilix

Abused physically, emotionally and ... #ofilix

The first time it happened I was 12...but my boobs were already 22! #ofilix

Too young to understand, too young to fight. So I just stayed there...like a b##% abused till he came or got tired. I can't remember #ofilix

He being one of my Mum's clients in her imaginary world of No-I-am-not-a-prostitute but yet fucking all around the place. #ofilix

It happened so fast and left me scarred, physically and emotionally. Blood splattered over my bed covers...blood of innocence gone #ofilix

And my Mum. I tried to tell her the 1st time it happened. But my words were terminated with a slap and a.... #ofilix

"why is there blood all over your bed covers I just washed those sheets. Do you think I am your servant." and then another slap #ofilix

I kept quiet after that. I realized at that point...at 12d, that if I was to make it thru life. It will be me, nobody but me. #ofilix

People like to say the world has some good in it. But I think there are parts of the world that are filled with evil people. #ofilix

My classmates think I am blessed. They don't know about the suicide thoughts, the depression, the abuse. But yet I smile. #ofilix

To be honest, I can deal with the sexual abuse. I have become numb to it, one day I will be stronger, I will fight back. #ofilix

But what hurts the most is not having a father figure. He is too busy drilling for Oil in the ground & in the beds of luxury hotels. #ofilix

He must be good, cause he gets paid and look, he drilled inside my Mum and created me. #sarcasm #ofilix

At least I get some respite at my boarding school. Away from the turmoil, from the abuse just for a few days. #ofilix

I can't like its a nice school. At least my fake Dad knows the value of an education or maybe he is making up for his absence. #ofilix

He never fails to pay my school fees. But probably does not remember my birthday. How can he? #ofilix

Rumor has it that the day I was born, he was fucking another woman. #ofilix

At least in school I am a celebrity. I take that back, my boobs & hair are celebrities. I am just the limo that transports them #ofilix

But I act the part...the part of the limo driver watching all my boobs fake friends smile. Like they actually like me. #ofilix

Even teachers get in on the action. Last week, the English teacher told me how great a writer I was. That's funny, I write like crap #ofilix

The English teacher loved it though & hugged me in a funny this-is-inappropriate-way. Did I mention, our English Teacher is female #ofilix

But it was hilarious seeing her face when I wrote about the student who killed an absive teacher with a fork. #wink #ofilix

I may be weak, but I have my way of fighting back. I don't think he will try that again. #ofilix
O did I mention, I got pregnant last year. No big deal thought, I handled it. Maybe if the guy was a rich expat I would have kept it #ofilix

But sadly it was the fucking Physics teacher with his beat up Toyota Camry and fake smile. #ofilix

I swear that guy will Bleep anything with 2 legs, even an Ostrich. #ofilix

I would like to say he abused me..but I knew what I was getting into. I let it happen or did I? #ofilix

Sometimes I think the problem is that I smile too much. I keep everything inside...I need to get angry a lot more. #ofilix

But the last time I got angry, I almost killed someone. I promise I am not violent...just frustrated. #ofilix

It was 2 weeks ago. Another senior boy trying to act or lovey on me. I smile and try to move on, but this one will not agree. #ofilix

He became really aggressive and insulting. Call me a LovePeddler and my father a crook. #ofilix

I don't know what tripped inside, but I got really angry. Like a fresh anger, I just imagined myself crushing his head. #ofilix

But then I realized he was no longer yelling at me. He was just yelling and grabbing his head as blood came down his nose #ofilix

I was too terrified and confused...I just bolted out the room. #ofilix

"What does this mean?" my English Teacher yells. She is talking to the Daydreamer. #ofilix

That dude is always lost. I wonder what the Bleep he thinks about...and in the last few days he has been looking at me funny. #ofilix

Funny, because he is not starring at my boobs, he is actually looking at me. Maybe he knows what happened. Maybe he saw #ofilix

What did I do? What can I do? Who am I? to be continued.... #ofilix

1 Like

Re: Class 5: Unlikely Heroes, Unlikely Powers, Unlikely Circumstances (pt III) by princesa(f): 11:53pm On Oct 28, 2013
why are you scattering this story
Re: Class 5: Unlikely Heroes, Unlikely Powers, Unlikely Circumstances (pt III) by ofilispeaks(m): 4:14am On Oct 29, 2013
princesa: why are you scattering this story

ndo o. I be nairaland JJC. So I was just creating a new post. But makes sense now. I will put in one place.

(1) (Reply)

Eclipse Of The Heart / How The Novel, Harry Potter Got Published. Unbelievable!! / Episode 14 - Twenty (A Tale Of Suspense, Revenge And Murder)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.