Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Praise God For Me: My Job At Last - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Praise God For Me: My Job At Last (4162 Views)

Just Got A Job.. Praise God / My Job Interview Experience Today / How Shoki Song Cost Me My Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by damayor(m): 8:08am On Jul 09, 2008
help me thank God because i finally got a job in gtbplc. after being at home for almost a year after service,many tortuous months of sitting at home telling everyone am hustling(i was anyway)and watching everyone i know get a job,after so many interviews and dented hopes ,a

fter watching all the series in alaba,ikeja and name anywhere else they sell the following-(lost,how i met your mother,prison break,ugly betty,the wire, in short u just name it - i have watched it ,i had been living in shame even in my own house but God has delivered me from shame ,psalm 30 is my song now am gratefull to God ,nairaland folks, PPPPRRRRAAAIIISSSE GOD!
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by DisGuy: 8:16am On Jul 09, 2008
congrats! wink
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by agboifo(f): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2008
Thank God and congratulations!

Now is time for the next step: work well and seeing that you believe in God, work to please Him. Do not cut corners, do not work for 'eye service', see God behind every piece of paper, every customer, every challenge.

You may have spent an agonizing one year in search of a job, but still do not see this job as an end in itself. It is only useful to the extent that it enables you to sanctify yourself and give Glory to God. Don't be desperate but at all times, stop to ask yourself: Am I at this moment doing what God expects of me? If you ever answer that question with an upright intention, you will never go wrong.

Congrats my friend!
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by Pennywise(m): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2008
First job after service? Am happy for you.But you must realize the real struggle just began. Natural selection didnt end with Darwinian evolution. It is probably more relevant in today's work place.

And you know what they say-work like your life depends on it. Truth is, it actually does.Good luck.
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by EstyE(f): 9:47am On Jul 09, 2008
CONGRATS!!!!! THANK GOD FOR YOU
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by 702: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2008
can sombody shout hallelujah!!!!!

thats seriously a steppin stone!!! wow a yr nt funny but it can come n go @ anytym!!

2006 batch B i guess!!! Did Abah make it @poster? cuz he told me gta hd 5 interV wiv him!!!
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by luv2talk(m): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2008
i thank God for you,Pray for us too
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by oyekumbi(f): 10:22am On Jul 09, 2008
thumbs up bro!!! Congrats & all d best. smiley
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 09, 2008
Congrats dear.I'm happy for you o.Wishing you all the best
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by ohis4: 11:42am On Jul 09, 2008
For being greatful what God Has done for you and saying it publicly, God will increase you and that weasted one year will be recover in no time.
  Congrat and keep Praising God.
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by byluk(f): 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2008
I am indeed happy for you,i undastand how u felt all dose while u hadnt gotten a job.I ve just spent 6months after services and i am not finding it funny.The God who made it possible for you to get this job will indeed give me mine and all hopefuls at his appointed time.Now is your tyme,Congrats once more.
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by Juliho: 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2008
Congratulations!You will rise to ur desired position there!
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by oloriwa: 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2008
Hi, congrats. i rejoice wt u. pls, no 4get God o. always pay ur tithe! cool
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by teeboi1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2008
it is time not to 4get the one who got u here and to allways help people who u can,thank God that God is God,cos we are so many that we are looking unto him,its your turn congrats.
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by mahatmaG: 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2008
God is good kiss
God is so good 2x

He has done it again kiss shocked

He has done it again for one of us kiss kiss kiss
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by BOKUS(m): 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2008
CAN SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYA SEVEN TIMES.IN JESUS NAME IT IS WELL,MY BROTHER THE TRUT OF THE MATTER IS THAT EVERYTHING WORKETH FOR GOOD TO THEM THAT LOVE GOD AND WORK ACCORDING TO HIS WAYS.I AM PRIVILEGED TO READ THIS MAIL I HAVE SPENT CLOSE TO TWO YEAR AT HOME THOUGH DOING PETTY THINGS TO MAKE WAYHEAD,BUT TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY AND I WILL SHOULT MY OWN HALLELUYA AND TESTIFY THE GOODNESS OF THE ALMIGHTY EVEN THROUGH THIS MEDIUM IN JESUS NAME AMEN.AM A YEAR AHEAD TODAY TO THE GLORY OF GOD
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by biodunblaz(f): 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2008
Abeg ooo, I really do need a job, i would be forever greatfull if i get a job at any bank, i got experience and an HND graduate, I work currently but just like a modern slave, if you can give me link abeg oo, I am happy for you and your wife ooo.
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by damayor(m): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2008
hey everybody thanks oh, God will give you yours thanks for all the prayers and i will keep praying for y'all, i really apreciate nairaland guys here have done more than they can imagine though no one replied my posts while inquiring about gta but you guys did a whole lot in other ways ,am a nairalander for life! i aint leaving y'all thanks all and God bless
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by origina9ja(f): 11:20am On Jul 10, 2008
1 year shocked shocked shocked shocked

thank u God ooo 4 out beloved that has finally got a job
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2008
Congratulation to you for the breakthrough, I stand to receive congratulatory mails just as I have join you to celebrate your job smiley
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2008
Praise the Lord halleluah! grin
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by osast: 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2008
make you pass your 10 percent to God for your first salary. and if you can help me with some money to my account
my Account number is -3-43333----- Name - osast for future information you can contact me via email pateric4luv@yahoo.com if you want to help me too with something coz i,m student sad jobless
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by ncmartins(m): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2008
MY DEAR BAB GOD TOO MUCH

I DON SEE UR MOVIE COLLECTIONS AS WELL
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by benemeka: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2008
bros, i thank God 4 u. dont ever forget God in ur life. congrats!
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by temitwice(m): 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2008
Congrat Bro n i tap into diz,
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by damayor(m): 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2008
hey guys thanks i really apreciate i only just realised that i goofed a bit by typing gtb intead of gtaplc well thats all in the spelling but with thanks and praises spelling dont matter so still i thank God and thank you all,may God give all those still searching and all those that have may He keep you rising
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by Queenisha: 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2008
remember us o
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by lazywealth(m): 4:35am On Jul 11, 2008
Thank god for you!But know that there is nothing like being an enterprenure!Cos no boss can brag over you you are the boss of your self like me !think about that! cheesy
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by ndyke: 11:07am On Jul 11, 2008
Congrats my fellow nairalander.

But always remember to casting all your endeavours into the hands of God Almighty
so that u will be seeing the hands of God in all that u do for good.

C, O, N, G, R, A, T, U, L, A, T, I, O, N, S

To all Nairalanders that are still in the race, don't loose HOPE keep moving for GOD IS OUR STRENGTH.
Every body will still get there, its a matter of time n how u hold on to your [/color]FAITH.[color=Black]
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by ozulupaul: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2008
cheesy CONGRATULATIONS .Is not an easy thing 4 is only one whom have not searched 4 jobs in this Country does not no what it means to secure a job.Not just job but a good one.I am happy u no u just got it with d help of GOD,but one thing is left ALWAYS APPRECIATE GOD 4 THAT BY LIVING ACCORDING TO HIS WISHES AND GLORY.Right now am tapping from ur blessings for my own job 4 I know is coming soon.Congrs once more.
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by lazywealth(m): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2008
It is high time you guys should start thinking like me cheesy
Re: Praise God For Me: My Job At Last by obuchineme: 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2008
Haleluyaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Beloved,its good to know you appreciate God for what He's done for you. But like many members of the family have said,this is just a stepping stone.
Give your best and prepare the more for greater challenges in the future.
best of lucks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Test Questions For Mansard Insurance / Check Out This Response To A Bank Manager From Someone Looking For Job(photos) / Vacancies In 3 Star Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.