Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,387 members, 7,846,633 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

How Did You Feel When You Bought Your First Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Did You Feel When You Bought Your First Car? (1023 Views)

Tell Us About Your First Car Experience. / How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? / Have You Bought A Ride From Coutonou? -share Ur Experience Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Feel When You Bought Your First Car? by debeey87(m): 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
Sup Peeps,

Like us to share good memories together. What was the feeling like when you bought your first car. It might be any hand, weda 2nd or 4th, moto na moto

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel When You Bought Your First Car? by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
I feel like crying,cos back in the days na keke i dey use.
Re: How Did You Feel When You Bought Your First Car? by Dereformer(m): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
guy,

I was like, is this me?

So a black hen can lay a white egg!

Came from a very poor background and never knew I would own anything close to a bicycle.

My mum couldn't believe it either.

A lot have changed. currently building my 4 bedroom bungalow all en suite except one of the rooms.

Patience, hard work and prayer solves it all.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel When You Bought Your First Car? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 01, 2013
Very sad.
Re: How Did You Feel When You Bought Your First Car? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
I felt really proud. This was back in 1990. It was the first car I purchased with my own money - a 1982 Audi 80 GL 1.6 automatic, which I paid £70 for. Sure, it wasn't an expensive or powerful car, but at least it was all mine, with no finance owed.

Things have come a long way since then.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Spare Key For My Lexus GS300. / My Car Does Not Engage Gear 1 / What Are The Things One Needs To Lookout For B4 Buying Registered Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.