Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer (28758 Views)

Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others / Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray / Democracy Day Church Service: GEJ Refuse To Say "Amen" To Anti-corruption Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by Johnthespecial(m): 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2013
What was the prayer. cry
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by arcis: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2013
I tot dey went to Isreal to pray n worship, why having political meeting? Anyway, typical nigerian manners. God, which way Nigeria?
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by nerodenero: 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Christianity has gone to the dogs.
I am happy this happened to this fumbling Pastor.The purchase of the aircraft generated a lot of controversies and as if that was not enough,now this.He should cover his head in shame and stay clear of these thieves called politician lest he reduce himself to nothing.I suggest he step down as CAN president because he has lost his credibility.
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by donphilopus: 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
gbanikiti: Very true! They are really on break. grin
grin grin grin grin grin Lol
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by chinanoni: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2013
jaryeh: Make them leave this woman now. Na where person dey work him dey chop now,thats why dem call am workshop.

grin grin grin grin
correct talk, besides all of them na thieves them be
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by goingsolo: 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2013
tpacalipse: A toad lays eggs, it hides them, I wonder why? Both the toad and its eggs are useless for soup. Let the foools from the east side continue to defend one of their sinking Jesus. In the end, the man with a blunt cutlass shall understand. Rubbish!
just shaat up u ethnic zealot from hell !!
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by vedaxcool(m): 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by Tupacx: 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2013
free2ryhme: God does not support corruption

Is this free2ryhme of ?
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by jangdele: 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2013
Thank God im not from this ethinic group.Their ez es.youth and so called religious leaders are all singiing Ouduahs name for peanuts.
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by afrikanns: 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2013
Can you imagine the so called CAN president praying for her not to be abdicated as a minister or what is the prayer point?
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by tomzman: 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2013
Oritsejafor should be ashamed of himself! He has only succeeded in bringing shame to christianity.
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by logica(m): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2013
You insult dogs. They have much greater honor.
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by afrikanns: 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
donphilopus: Seun provided the Link for us on Twitter...

Who locked your main moniker??
you and your stupid partner never contributed any thing call common sense to any posting here. you derailers.
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by malachytochukwu(m): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2013
lets call a spade a spade......whether igbo, hausa or yoruba anybody that is found wanting should be made to leak the constitution's ass. Mrs Oduah should account for the expenditure or drop the portfolio on the president's foot and vacate the office fast. My brothers in the East that are saying that she should not be sacked may be doing so based on the fact that the YORUBAS
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by donphilopus: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2013
afrikanns: you and your stupid partner never contributed any thing call common sense to any posting here. you derailers.
You are also a derailer..

You must be a Nitwit
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by malachytochukwu(m): 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2013
[img][/img]continue....based on the fact that the yorubas are taking upon themselves and as such are turning into a tribal war as if to say that its only Mrs. Oduah that is corrupt in the whole AFRICA..... that's regretable
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by UyiIredia(m): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2013
malachytochukwu: [img][/img]continue....based on the fact that the yorubas are taking upon themselves and as such are turning into a tribal war as if to say that its only Mrs. Oduah that is corrupt in the whole AFRICA..... that's regretable

Common now! Fola Akintolu has been criticised too. I don't think therr is a tribialistic agend in this except, very clearlg on the part of the Igbos.
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by mystical10: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2013
Why ppl wantd this woman to be removed, misplacement of priority is not a crime o. This cars is for official use not for her, after her tenor another minister wil enjoy the car, gej shld caution her and resale the cars chikina. am nt support the woman, the price of the car is outrageous but that shld nt warrant mr gej to remove her, is just a misplacement of priority.
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by tpia5: 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2013
She should have another well known pastor pray for her, people will say amen.

Have more yorubas in the gathering next time, they take spiritual and general bonhomie things very seriously.

They'll say amen even if they dont agree with the prayer.
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by mystical10: 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2013
mystical10: Why ppl wantd this woman to be removed, misplacement of priority is not a crime o. This cars is for official use not for her, after her tenor another minister wil enjoy the car, gej shld caution her and resale the cars chikina. am nt support the woman, the price of the car is outrageous but that shld nt warrant mr gej to remove her, is just a misplacement of priority.
pls NASS pity her o. She never commit a crime. We want justice in faruk lawal, bankole, pension scam, femi fani kayode etc.its bc she is igbo woman, na so u ppl poshd festus odimegwu. Watin igbo do una 4 dis naija. Well ubughi anyi mere oweh anyi di nma na God.
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by rhames(m): 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2013
laughing in russian grin
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by rafcrown(m): 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2013
Why did she travel to the Holy Land when Representatives of Nigerians want her to appear before them.To settle matters IN THE NAME OF GOD AND THIS HOLY LAND,I SWEAR I DID NOTHING WRONG.ENEMIES AT WORK.I PROMISE TO DELIVER MY CONSTITUENCY and more COME NEXT ELECTION If you can a...............b.....................c..............d..................
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by noblejames: 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2013
E bi like say nigerians don dey wise up small small..... well sha may be na because they were praying to God and no one would like to side evil in the presence of God. This is a very big way to demonstrate to Mr president that Nigerians are not happy at all with this woman.
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by Samgreguc(m): 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2013
cKaiser: So this is what CAN leader has reduced himself to?

Praying for thieves
Is it a bad thing to pray 4 thieves(sinners)? Love the sinner but hate the sin!
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by 9jahubcom(m): 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2013
this is serious if a true
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by richs(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2013
Acidosis: If I was there, I wouldn't have answered AMEN to all his worthless prayers...

How can a so called man of God dress like a gangster?
Rings all over his fingers, coupled with several big blings, tinted hair, etc...

guy i beg no finish me with laugh grin This is prosperity Christianity made in Nigeria. The lord is my shepard i shall not want
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by elijah24(m): 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2013
pastor ayo is so annoyin and a disgrace to christainity sometimes i wonder if he is a man of god?warri pastors na wa oooooooo wetin concern am with politics of cars ?dis man na christain ashawo
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by cosajadi: 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2013
Pastor Ayo Oritshe-jale! Anyway, am not surprised.
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by topas100(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2013
People are against her but i feel she can be pardoned
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by emmyoha87(m): 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2013
Religious and Political leaders are d scourge of our Nation. How did we all get so gullible!!!
It hurts!!!

1 Like

Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by emmyoha87(m): 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2013
topas100: People are against her but i feel she can be pardoned

So you can end up there one day n steal too abi......OTONDO!!!
Re: Pilgrims Refuse To Say “Amen” To Oritsejafor's Prayer by AnanseK(m): 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2013

Very true indeed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession / Buratai To Generals: Coup Won't Be Tolerated. Don't Listen To Politicians / Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.