Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments (17116 Views)

FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout / Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release / Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by Lucaskid(m): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
wossss,me no ko yen je!
Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by AnambraEnugu: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
Is this story even true? I dont believe this.

1 Like

Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
maxi-t:
..Nonsense.
Nigerians are scammers.
No need to apologize.

U knw wot? Thunda just fired ur modafukin ass-shit.
Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by nnocurruption: 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by iamdsam: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
I thought some Nairalanders supported his comment. Where are they
Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by PastorOluT(m): 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
It pains me many at times how some bad eggs spoil our name n many others sees us generally as nothing good can come out from our nazareth (believe me I am a witness of the stigma). But thank God there are many of us out there still hyping our reputation.

LONG LIVE AND GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by iamdsam: 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
gboss4sure:

U knw wot? Thunda just fired ur modafukin ass-shit.
The truth is bitter like Alomo
Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by iamdsam: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
Many Nigerians are really scammers. A little statistics I've observed here in my little street in Warri tells so. Both big and small, many of them are involved in this yahoo stuff believing it's the best way to get fast money
Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by smithjanetstore: 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2013
ALL THESE AMERICANS JUST ENVY NIJA ILU NLA OBAJE TI NA THE SAME THING BBC TALK SAY ASO ROCK NA STOLEN LAND ERIN TI PAMI BAJE

GOD BLESS NIJA JOOR
Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2013
It's an acknowledgement, which is a lot more than what many Nairalanders thought those petitioning, calling, emailing, etc., could ever get.

It's great that he's requested a peace meeting. I trust Nigerians will tell them what's on their minds, and he'll tender a better apology in their presences.

1 Like

Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by Sermwell(m): 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
Where is ogugua?? She must be dancing skelewu now! Well, on behalf of all nigerians, I dedicate this apology to ogugua88
Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by kayslimshady(m): 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
Idiot..now he begs for mercy. Quietly watching the hypocrites on this forum who will never see a good thing about Nigeria. Time will tell!!!
Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by LoveDecay(m): 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
Dont mind the half baked politician. A nation where his government claims Nigerian's have benefited the most from their (America's) magnanimity. The slowpoke just could not figure it out : Nigeria has a huge representation in the United States.

There are scammers yes, and also - professors , successful businessmen , sports men, politicians, doctors, accountants, brilliant students - all over the United States. He thought he was dealing with Jammo's or mexican's or them southies. Nigeria is the most populous, pompous and popular/infamous black nation on earth.

Mr. Senator use your tongue to count your teeth.

P.S - Other monkeys that come to yab Nigerian's on Nairaland . Pls list the achievements of your brothers and sister in other nation's (good or bad). grin

2 Likes

Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by nursedebbie(f): 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
N how is dis supose to b my problem WTF end time tinz joore !smh,,,,
Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by nagoma(m): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
The Senator was right about Nigerians and e-mail scams. He has no reason to apologize. Which country do you want him to use in his jibe. Nigeria comes top in such matters. I am a Nigerian but I'm an honest Nigerian. The actual scammers are complaining.
Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by daylae(m): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
phew! apology accepted. He almost started the WWIII
Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by Sermwell(m): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
ogugua88: It's an acknowledgement, which is a lot more than what many Nairalanders thought those petitioning, calling, emailing, etc., could ever get.

It's great that he's requested a peace meeting. I trust Nigerians will tell them what's on their minds, and he'll tender a better apology in their presences.
you better go and chair that meeting oo!

He forgot to make you the special guest of honor!
Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by maxit2(m): 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
This NairaLand is just a stuupid place.
I said, he should NOT apologize cos truly nigerians are scammers and the idioot MOD whoever he/she is had to hide my comment?

U can hide this one again, but my guys the truth be say, 98% of fradulent emails emanate from Nigerians. So why the hell shouldn't some1 say Nigerian 419 emails?
Seun, u know computers. I am beginning to suspect you. Cos u and the morons u chosed as MODS defend these boiz too much.

Up Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by maxit2(m): 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
Love_Decay: Dont mind the half baked politician. A nation where his government claims Nigerian's have benefited the most from their (America's) magnanimity. The slowpoke just could not figure it out : Nigeria has a huge representation in the United States.

There are scammers yes, and also - professors , successful businessmen , sports men, politicians, doctors, accountants, brilliant students - all over the United States. He thought he was dealing with Jammo's or mexican's or them southies. Nigeria is the most populous, pompous and popular/infamous black nation on earth.

Mr. Senator use your tongue to count your teeth.

P.S - Other monkeys that come to yab Nigerian's on Nairaland . Pls list the achievements of your brothers and sister in other nation's (good or bad). grin
My guy, if I tell you to shut-up, will you ?
Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by Lucasbalo(m): 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
gbanikiti: He still hasn't apologized. grin undecided
As much as I hate his politics, that's good enough for me. Ogugua should be complimented.
Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by mrperfect(m): 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
Is this issue still on?
Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
In Ogugua voice......We hav 4givin u!! Go an sin no more. sad
Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by 360command: 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
Y don't this Nigerian Americans ask our senators here to show proof of how they get their over billion money which seem not finish. They should just accept that this is who we are because its so sad that such has become a cankerworm which has eaten deep into our hearts directly or indirectly. We need to fix our problems n not a US senator.
Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by Eigegejames(m): 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
If it is a joke, then no need of apology again, let them settle it amicably without quarulous matter there, because we are one in Jesus, since the offender call for meeting.
Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by nerodenero: 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
dirtymoney: He has even insulted Nigerians again........... So we cant diffrentiate between a joke and an insult? That dude must be high on a combination of tramadol, diazapan, emzloyn, totolyn, rocheez, priton and cannibis...
It seems you are even higher than the dude to have known all these drugsgrin

1 Like

Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by Rossikk(m): 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
Deiok: Could it be they are now afraid of nigeria.

It's not that they are afraid of Nigeria. It's just that they underestimated the possible reaction of Nigerians to the 'joke'. It wouldn't surprise me if Cruz got all sorts of unexpected calls from Nigerians in high positions across the US, from doctors to scientists and university professors. Even some leading lights in Silicon Valley are Nigerian. Add that to the Nigerian govt's own swift reaction, and that's a lot of pressure on the man.

1 Like

Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by nerodenero: 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
maxi-t:
I said, he should NOT apologize cos truly nigerians are scammers and the idioot MOD whoever he/she is had to hide my comment?

U can hide this one again, but my guys the truth be say, 98% of fradulent emails emanate from Nigerians. So why the hell shouldn't some1 say Nigerian 419 emails?
Seun, u know computers. I am beginning to suspect you. Cos u and the morons u chosed as MODS defend these boiz too much.

Up Chelsea.
Senseless!!!
Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
maxi-t:

U can hide this one again, but my guys the truth be say, 98% of fradulent emails emanate from Nigerians. shocked shocked shocked shocked

So why the hell shouldn't some1 say Nigerian 419 emails?

Up Chelsea.

Haba, lie small small. From which place did you get that false stat from? Okija oracle?
Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by gerald09(m): 11:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
How is dat a joke!? Y don't he say a black joke or use d "N" word n c what happens. He calls it a joke by insulting a whole country on national TV, na beer parlour em talk am? Or did he say it on comedy central? I no blame am na our government fall our hand, now its publicly known dat d world sees us as thieves n dupes. I bet our leaders aint buvvard.

2 Likes

Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
maxi-t:

Up Chelsea.

Clickbank and clicksure have a lot of scammers on their sites. They spam people's mail boxes with scam mails. These sites don't accept Nigerians, do the number of Nigerians are few.

So the scam mails from them, are they from Nigeria?
Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by Rossikk(m): 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
maxi-t:

U can hide this one again, but my guys the truth be say, 98% of fradulent emails emanate from Nigerians.

This is a verifiable LIE which every one of us can go in their email box right now and check. In MY email box, 99% of the scams are from AMERICANS. All sorts of get-rich quick scams, from ''lottery winnings'' to ''How I made $20 million in two days and how you can follow my footseps.'' You click on the link to his page, and he's got ''bank statements'' posted there to prove he's saying the truth! Thousands of people will pay this guy money for his ''secret'', which will of course, turn out to be a total sham.

And this is all done OPENLY online, with NO REPERCUSSIONS to these thieves. Then they focus on the 1 out of 100 letters supposedly ''from Nigeria''.

Idiotts.

2 Likes

Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by Afam4eva(m): 11:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
Rossikk:

This is a verifiable LIE which every one of us can go in their email box right now and check. In MY email box, 99% of the scams are from AMERICANS. All sorts of get-rich quick scams, from ''lottery winnings'' to ''How I made $20 million in two days and how you can follow my footseps.'' You click on the link to his page, and he's got ''bank statements'' posted there to prove he's saying the truth! Thousands of people will pay this guy money for his ''secret'', which will of course, turn out to be a total sham.

And this is all done OPENLY online, with NO REPERCUSSIONS to these thieves. Then they focus on the 1 out of 100 ''Nigerian'' letters.

Idiotts.
You and lie, na siamese twins una be. When will you learn to tell the truth and shame the devil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Garba Wala Bags 12 Years In Jail For Defamation And Incitement(pic) / Obafemi Awolowo: 31 Years After His Death / Igbos In Canada Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.