Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars (12495 Views)

Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 / Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari / Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by Polio: 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ok case closed then .... They have documents as the recent post above suggested
Let the investigation continue!
Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
Beync: interest. So falana is stelle's lawyer? I beg, where are his suits against otedollar and fayrouz for that kind magnitude offence?
It is now obvious you didn't read the OP. If you had you would have known that Femi Falana used the Freedom of Information act to demand that the NCAA make available the documents related to the purchase of the cars. Go read about the FoI.

1 Like

Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by Jbluv55(m): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
Polio: Ok case closed then .... They have documents as the recent post above suggested
Let the investigation continue!

The recent post suggested this and I quote:

“It is pertinent to re-state here that NCAA indeed has no documents for the purchase of bullet proof cars for the Honourable Minister of Aviation as demanded for by the Lagos Lawyer, Mr Femi Falana, SAN.
Instead, NCAA has documents relating to the Lease Finance arrangement for the procurement of Operational, Security and Safety Vehicles for the use of the Authority as provided for in its 2013 appropriation,” said Fan Ndubuoke, NCAA image maker.

The initial reply by NCAA lawyer and I quote:

“I am directed to your letter dated 21st October 2013 on the above matter (Request for information on N255m armoured cars for Aviation Minister, Ms Stella Oduah) and to inform you that the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority is not in possession of any document relating to the purchase of armoured cars for the Aviation Minister, Ms Stella Oduah.

“With regard to your request for records of previous purchase of armoured cars by the Aviation Ministry or NCAA, I am to inform you that the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority does not have such records.”

Now these are already in circulation

Now I think somebody somewhere is playing a game or trying to confuse/deceive someone or what say you?
Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by sweetgala(m): 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
jmoore:
Prof behave! Don't use insultive language on me.
Many people were involved in this scandal. Stella is not the only guilty party in this.

Don't worry all heads would be chopped including Damuren. He might have been sacked already bit has a case to answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Send 300 Nigerians To Portugal Over Kano-Maradi Rail / Ugwuanyi Offers Automatic Employment, Support To Wives Of Slain Police Officers / Renewed Hope: Tinubu Will Work To Make Nigeria Better – Buba Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.