Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars (12494 Views)

Presidency Votes N3.6bn For BMW Cars In Budget 2016 / Reuben Abati Releases Wikileak's Secret Documents On Buhari / Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by Tonniey(m): 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
jmoore: Many heads will go down because of this. Stella Oduah(minister of aviation) and Fola Akinkuotu(DG NCAA) should resign.
Don't talk like an illitrate, when did the new DG came on board that he shld resign? If u check your facts very well, u will find out that the car had already been ordered for and bought b4 dis current DG came on board.
Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by curiouslad(m): 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2013
But Why are we like this in this country!

1 Like

Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by BabaEleko(m): 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2013
Auntie Stella my boys dey wait ur puna for Kirikiri. .

4 Likes

Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by atlwireles: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2013
THE QUESTION THE NOISE MAKERS SHOULD ASK THEMSELVES DID THIS DEAL EVER HAPPEN WERE THERE ANY CARS EVER PURCHASED WERE THE DOCUMENTS ON THE INTERNET A FORGERY SOMEBODY IS ABOUT TO LOSE CREDIBILITY.

3 Likes

Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by ifeanyi83(m): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2013
In Baba's words,....Nigeria...Miracle....
Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2013
costandi:
See his username, I'm sure you know why he is hating.

Because she's a bloody rogue *in a thick Yoruba accent*

1 Like

Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by mike404(m): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2013
Yoruba_Jesus: Mrs Stella Oduah for president jo.

Like if you disagree
I WOULD RATHER VOTE FOR OLADIMEJI BANKole AND ikuFORIJI AS PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT
Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by treks(m): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2013
I like my country naija. Dis story don die tey tey, we are preparing its burial. Next story please.
Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by jmoore(m): 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2013
Tonniey:
Don't talk like an illitrate, when did the new DG came on board that he shld resign? If u check your facts very well, u will find out that the car had already been ordered for and bought b4 dis current DG came on board.
Prof behave! Don't use insultive language on me.
Many people were involved in this scandal. Stella is not the only guilty party in this.

1 Like

Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by DukeNija(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2013
ifyalways: Still on this mata?

Abeg make dem do wetin dem wan do asap,we don tire for all the empty threats, probes, findings and investigations.

In your mind! Let me add 1st TC for you!
Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by obailala(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2013
I will not be surprised if those cars were never bought at all... Last time we checked, both NCAA and aviation ministry could not show journalists the cars as they promised cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by Jbluv55(m): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
Ibanga p: All d news nd issues regarding dis matter is becoming boring to me... In a sane society, Mrs Oduah would have been out of office now nd d country would hav moved on. But i tink President Jonathan is dragging his feet to do d right thing jus to get d attention of the people off his other incompetent issues.
@bolded Exactly my point, let's allow justice to prevail for once and start digging out what all this corrupt leaders are sweeping under the carpet.

@ this point I wish I were a lawyer.
Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by ghettodreamz(m): 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2013
Dis breeze de blow welu welu, so tay we don de see various parts of fowl yansh oooo . If only Nigerians can join hands together to protest against bad occurrences like this, and unanimously cry out louder at government office holders to demand for nothing but judicious usage of the nation's funds with transparency as a watchword in all their dealings; Nigeria would be a better nation we've always wanted and craved for.

Nigerians say 'NO' to looting of our collective wealth.

Nigerians say 'NO' to religious/tribal bigotry of any kind.

Nigerians say 'NO' to bad and under performing leaders/government.

Nigerians say 'NO' to corruption at any & every sector(s) of our economy.

Nigerians say 'NO' to mumuism and man-made slavery from our supposed leaders who were expected to lead by examples but steal from us instead.

E go beta!

1 Like

Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2013
When FFK spoke against Stella Oduah, her Igbo people called him names. Now what are we witnessing? I believe his next essay which will be published at any time will be a bomb shell on GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by goshen26: 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2013
'm not suprised, if they could not find good reason to bring down the killer of M.K.O, why will they find this one. God have mercy.
Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by Jbluv55(m): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2013
begwong: No wonder,Nigerian pilgrims refused to say "AMEN " to Papa Oritsejafors prayer when he included Princess Stealing Oduah's name in his prayer!
If I were her, I wouldn't have gone for the pilgrimage because that is just hypocrisy at its highest. Its called HOLY PILGRIMAGE and she could have strived to cleanse herself first.

And if I was amongst the delegates I wouldn't have said Amen either.
Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by Diasporan(m): 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2013
How I wish so many people know how governance and the public sector is ran in Nigeria.Those cars were never in anyday purchased talkless of delivered.It's a simple agreement between Coscharis,the Minister and some key personels of NCAA.Those document leaked to Sahara Reporter was simply done by someone who felt left out from the mouth watery deal.The document were for mere documentation.It's a regular occurrence in the day to day affairs of the public service both at the Federal and State level.There are many of such deals ungoing as I type this comment but few are revealed.Kicking out corruption in Nigeria IMO is impossible no matter who is the President cause corruption for an average Nigerian is inborn.
Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by IleIfe2(m): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2013
atlwireles: THE QUESTION THE NOISE MAKERS SHOULD ASK THEMSELVES DID THIS DEAL EVER HAPPEN WERE THERE ANY CARS EVER PURCHASED WERE THE DOCUMENTS ON THE INTERNET A FORGERY SOMEBODY IS ABOUT TOO LOSE CREDIBILITY.

And the Ministry has released statements, denials and confirmation stating reasons for the purchase. The Minister herself and her media aide gave reasons for the purchase, evil spirits are after her life. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2013
where is that guy with red bold fonts
Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2013
Ile-Ife:

And the Ministry has released statements, denials and confirmation stating reasons for the purchase. The Minister herself and her media aide gave reasons for the purchase, evil spirits are after her life. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

From the avalanche of information we have been subjected to in the last couple of weeks, I would make bold to state that the vehicle purchase is just a tip of the iceberg. Her most dogged defenders know this, you know this, and I also know this. wink

6 Likes

Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2013
Rubbish Post. Up Stella Oduah the best Aviation Minister Nigeria ever produced.

1 Like

Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by Jbluv55(m): 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2013
eGuerrilla:

From the avalanche of information we have been subjected to in the last couple of weeks, I would make bold to state that the vehicle purchase is just a tip of the iceberg. Her most dogged defenders know this, you know this, and I also know this. wink
I agree with the bolded
Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by bknight: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2013
eeeeeee: Biko,
umunna, gbachinu thread a nkiti k'onwua onwu ike.

Maka gi?

But Why are we like this in this country!
Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by Slizbeat(m): 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2013
Oga eme unu VUUM!!!! na anya.

Stop trying to dig a hole where there is no land but water, it's just practically impossible.

Leave Stella alone. A guy stated above that "The new D.G of NCAA shouldn't be sacked". Why?? Because his name is simply FOLA. This call for sack is practically and Visibly Ethnic motivated born out a tribal hatred from the days of Nigeria's independence and can not be stopped.

So many a times, I have said, we better go our separate ways but we keep on claiming "one fuc..king Nigeria".

The North is preparing under the aiges of Governor Kwankwaso who sends students to Jordan to study piloting. Bombers being trained in advance while the South are busy killing themselves in the name of "She must be sacked". Keep living in denial..

2 Likes

Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by Sloan: 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2013
ibos are the MOST CORRUPT PEOPLE IN NIGERIA! BUT IT GETS WORSE: IBOS ARE THE ONLY TRIBES THAT DEFEND CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA SO FAR AS THE CULPRIT IS IBO!

6 Likes

Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by Topbale(m): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2013
Stop stealing , let build our nation
Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by unmask: 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
moneybag100: How can a burnt paper be found?
don't be surprised when you hear about the overnight fire at a section of ncaa building......bode george served his time for his crime in office...is it wrong if our inefficient justice system catches another criminal in office and we all support That the criminal gets jail time?

1 Like

Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by Jbluv55(m): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2013
unmask: don't be surprised when you hear about the overnight fire at a section of ncaa building......bode george served his time for his crime in office...is it wrong if our inefficient justice system catches another criminal in office and we all support That the criminal gets jail time?
LOL @bolded grin
Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by DonaldGenes(m): 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2013
Someone tell me this is a joke of the century
Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2013
windows8: In not more than four (4) words, simply define president Goodluck administration?
Ans: One day, One scandal.

He is the GCFR (Grand Criminal of the Federal Republic)

3 Likes

Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by Lordlexyy: 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2013
Anyone who under any guise support corruption must be stoned with an e stone. Enough of faceless robbers who come online to spew gabbage all in an attempt to defend 'my sister'.

1 Like

Re: NCAA Can’t Find Documents On Oduah's N255M Armoured BMW Cars by Jbluv55(m): 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2013
Donalð Genes: Someone tell me this is a joke of the century
This is not a joke broda.......I also found it unbelievable sincerely. sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Usman: Obono–Obla Panel Stole $30,000 From My Residence – PEF GM Tells IGP / Why Must State Universities Embark On Strike? / FG To Send 300 Nigerians To Portugal Over Kano-Maradi Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.