Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Please Is It Right Marrying A Wive Older Than You Are? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Is It Right Marrying A Wive Older Than You Are? (1163 Views)

Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? / 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! / 5 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is It Right Marrying A Wive Older Than You Are? by Jbravo58(m): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2013
This question has been a question which i havn't yet get anybody to answer me correctly for some years now. Please whats your view for a man marrying a woman which is older than him in Age?
Re: Please Is It Right Marrying A Wive Older Than You Are? by deols(f): 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2013
Nothing wrong with it.

Some men are old in age but very immature in ways while some are younger and much more mature.

I'd rather the latter.

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Right Marrying A Wive Older Than You Are? by Jbravo58(m): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2013
deols: Nothing wrong with it.

Some men are old in age but very immature in ways while some are younger and much more mature.

I'd rather the latter.
Thanks a lot Broda. Please NairaLanders i am really in need of your help in this question.
Re: Please Is It Right Marrying A Wive Older Than You Are? by Emmyk(m): 8:30am On Oct 29, 2013
It's a matter of personal choice.

For me, NO.

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Right Marrying A Wive Older Than You Are? by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2013
for me, it balls down to understanding. How does she react when you guys have misunderstanding? Does she rub it on ur face that she's OLDER than you? If she doesn't, and she gives u ur deserve respect, then i see nothing wrong in marrying her
Re: Please Is It Right Marrying A Wive Older Than You Are? by Jbravo58(m): 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
Fabulousuzo: for me, it balls down to understanding. How does she react when you guys have misunderstanding? Does she rub it on ur face that she's OLDER than you? If she doesn't, and she gives u ur deserve respect, then i see nothing wrong in marrying her
Thanks bro. but the main thing about her is that she gets angry alot for reasons only known to her and would never love sharing it.

Thanks to you all.
Re: Please Is It Right Marrying A Wive Older Than You Are? by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 30, 2013
Jbravo58:
Thanks bro. but the main thing about her is that she gets angry alot for reasons only known to her and would never love sharing it .
Thanks to you all.

bro @bolded, i'm not sure if she's urs, if she can't share her problems with you, then she's not into you. Its better to move on.

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Right Marrying A Wive Older Than You Are? by juman(m): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2013
Yeah it's right if it's acceptable to both parties.

But in your case the lady should be able to see you as a partner if not let her go.

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Right Marrying A Wive Older Than You Are? by everyday: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2013
There is nothing wrong as long as the difference is not much or else she will look like your mother

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Right Marrying A Wive Older Than You Are? by juman(m): 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
everyday: There is nothing wrong as long as the difference is not much or else she will look like your mother

grin

But if one need a paper to stay in a country, one hold to any available woman even if is twice as old. grin

One nigeria sucks.

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Right Marrying A Wive Older Than You Are? by Leyqute(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
Age is a number, decades aren't short.
Is she the one?
Follow your heart, buh let your brain lead the way.

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Right Marrying A Wive Older Than You Are? by Jbravo58(m): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
Thanks to you all for ur awesome help. But the thing there is that, won't it sound ABSORD to people when they hear that the lady is older than the man, coz i'm sometimes shy at isues like this.
Re: Please Is It Right Marrying A Wive Older Than You Are? by Natty14(m): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
for a guy of 30yrs to marry a gal of 35yrs, it's not okay my dear. Age matters. Take for instance, by the time the girl turns 40 ,she don old be dat oo. Now Mr YoungHandsome will be compelled to chase after girls (cheatin).
I better marry a younger lady.

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Right Marrying A Wive Older Than You Are? by pickabeau1: 5:53am On Oct 31, 2013
There is nothing wrong in it.. Depends on what works for you

Every stroke for evry folk

How old is the man and what's the age gap

How mature is d man

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Right Marrying A Wive Older Than You Are? by cherieb2(f): 7:10am On Oct 31, 2013
Jbravo58: Thanks to you all for ur awesome help. But the thing there is that, won't it sound ABSORD to people when they hear that the lady is older than the man, coz i'm sometimes shy at isues like this.

Would u go abt telling people your age n that of your wife? Ȋ̝̊̅ blv it should be between the both of you alone.
Τ̅☺ me, Ȋ̝̊̅ see nothing wrong with it, in as much as she gives you d respect you deserve as the head of the family, and does not rub it τ̅☺ your face every now and then......but at thesame time let the difference not be too much o, cos women grow old faster than men

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Good For A Woman To Build Her House? / When Does A Boy Become A Man? / 70 Year-old Gains Freedom After Wrongly Imprisoned For 40-yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.