Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

The Opinion Of A Nigerian On ASUU Leadership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Opinion Of A Nigerian On ASUU Leadership (899 Views)

Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs / Atiku Replies Nigerian On Twitter Who Asked Buhari To Reduce JAMB Cutoff Mark / Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Opinion Of A Nigerian On ASUU Leadership by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2013
THE ASUU STRIKE IS PART OF THE NORTHERN MUSLIM HAUSA-FULANI GRAND PLOT TO MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE FOR PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN:

Dr Nasir Issa Fagge, the President of ASUU must publicly resign his membership of the Northern Elders Forum and explain the details of his relationship to Governor Rabiu Kwankwanso of Kano State and Dr Junaid Mohammed - the National Coordinator of the Coalition of Northern Politicians, Academics, Professionals and Businessmen

The President of ASUU Dr Nasir Isa Fagge is a full blooded Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani and a very, very close associate of his mentor Prof Ango Abdullahi.

Prof Ango Abdullahi is the spokesperson of the Northern Elders Forum.

Unconfirmed information from my usually reliable sources indicate that Dr Nasir Isa Fagge, the current President of ASUU is a founding and active member of the Northern Elders Forum.

The Northern Elders Forum do not recognize President Goodluck Jonathan as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria because of their false and unfounded believe that President Goodluck Jonathan violated the so called PDP zoning arrangement to the detriment of the Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani.

Furthermore, the Northern Elders Forum strongly believe that the Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani alone are born to rule Nigeria forever. They see Nigeria as their conquered territory. The utterances of Prof Ango Abdullahi are verifiable evidence to these facts.

They had warned that they will make the country ungovernable if Dr Goodluck Jonathan is elected President in 2011.

Indeed they are doing all they can to make the country ungovernable for President Goodluck Jonathan. Just name it: Boko Haram, Aminu Tambuwaal and the House of the Muslim North, Buhari/Tinubu APC, 5Tourist Governors, manipulation of Governor Rotimi Amaechi, New PDP, and relentless dubious media propaganda falsely labeling President Goodluck as weak and not-performing etc. etc. etc.

God be thanked!!! They have continued to fail woefully in all their evil schemes that are solely designed to hurt Nigeria.

But they are not about to give up. According to Prof Ango Abdullahi the Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani are very determined to ensure that they recapture Aso Rock in 2015 at whatever cost.

In this regard, they are determined to ensure that President Goodluck Jonathan is denied his constitutional right to vote and be voted in 2015. They are also determined to continue doing whatever they can to make the country ungovernable for President Goodluck Jonathan and present him to Nigerians as a weak, insensitive and non-performing President contrary to the reality on ground.

The current ASUU strike under the leadership of Dr Nasir Issa Fagge, an active member of the Northern Elders Forum is part of their numerous plots to force the President out of Office on or before 2015.

I am reliably informed that the ASUU President Dr Nasir Issa Fagge has been boasting that the strike will continue as long as Dr Goodluck Jonathan is in Aso Rock and that the strike will only be called off when a Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani President is installed in Aso Rock as President. What a shame!!!

Southerners, Middle Belters and Northern Hausa-Fulani Christians must awake from their slumber and dump the ASUU strike which is solely designed to further the narrow political interests of the Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani who pay little or no attention to education.

In fact, education is of no value to the Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani (Boko Haram) and they have nothing to lose but everything to gain if they are able to bring University education in Nigeria to a complete halt.

Food for thought: Ask your self the question: Why is that ASUU rejected substantial offers from FG (more than enough to ensure that the strike is called off) that ordinarily they should have accepted together with on-going further dialogue.

Our President in his last media chat pointed out this fact when he said that the FG have agreed to, offered and have done far more than what other previous governments had done for ASUU to usually call off strike.

The strike is continuing not because the FG have not done enough but because the strike has not yet achieved its sole objective of bringing down the government of President Goodluck Jonathan in accordance with its original design by hardcore and die-hard elements of the Northern Muslim Hausa-Fulani
Re: The Opinion Of A Nigerian On ASUU Leadership by UyiIredia(m): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2013
Conspiracy theory angry
Re: The Opinion Of A Nigerian On ASUU Leadership by temitope23(m): 6:37am On Oct 29, 2013
Guy I tired 4 u wetin u drink before u start typing all this. Guess your RELIABLE SOURCE are bunch of drunkard in the beer parlour. Was it the Northern Elders Forum that reach an agreement with ASUU or the Federal Govt. Bunch of retardeen. Go get a life jor.

2 Likes

Re: The Opinion Of A Nigerian On ASUU Leadership by engrfcuksmtin(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
Read through the comments in this link Mr I sabi talk. You are the one that should get a life olodo.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/lagos-lawyer-sues-fgasuu-strike/
temitope23: Guy I tired 4 u wetin u drink before u start typing all this. Guess your RELIABLE SOURCE are bunch of drunkard in the beer parlour. Was it the Northern Elders Forum that reach an agreement with ASUU or the Federal Govt. Bunch of retardeen. Go get a life jor.
Re: The Opinion Of A Nigerian On ASUU Leadership by temitope23(m): 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: Read through the comments in this link Mr I sabi talk. You are the one that should get a life olodo.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/lagos-lawyer-sues-fgasuu-strike/

I'll still repeat what I said go get a life. Where in the link you paste did I find all the rubbish you spew earlier. I did not find anything like northern forum behind the strike. Abeg find something better to do. Mtcheew. Retards like retardeen
Re: The Opinion Of A Nigerian On ASUU Leadership by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:47am On Oct 30, 2013
temitope23:

I'll still repeat what I said go get a life. Where in the link you paste did I find all the rubbish you spew earlier. I did not find anything like northern forum behind the strike. Abeg find something better to do. Mtcheew. Retards like retardeen
is either you are lazy or an Olodo I don't know why am answering you. Read the comment of one mani_kay in the link. Afterall I never claimed that the opinion is mine. You are so daft.

(1) (Reply)

How Banks Financed N255m Bullet Proof Cars, 54 Others / Obasanjo: The Greatest Achieving Nigerian Leader Ever / Okupe Is A Liar,i'm Not Mandela-jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.