Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) (23325 Views)

Biafra Bprotest At The Nigeria Embassy In Israel (photos) / I Helped Make Jonathan President –tinubu / President Jonathan Arriving Abuja This Morning From Israel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by Dpeacemaker101: 11:44am On Oct 29, 2013
GEJ always humble, am sure the religious bigots will see everything wrong with this. But as they can see the man is doing the right thing as a true leader and servant of his people, anyone who does not like it should go hug a transformer or better still leave Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by Edoboy1(m): 11:44am On Oct 29, 2013
toluleke: Only.a fool would leave HIS house on fire and go ahead to visit a Neighbour...
....there is something I wanted to tell you, but no need. You have collected enough insults already, so I feel pity for you. When next you want to criticise somebody, do it with some respect and garnish the insult, don't be too direct, hence u become the bigger fool, oops...did I say that? Sorry ooo

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by emmanuel4758(m): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Compare notes. Israel is a secular state. Allows anti-discrimination laws for gays. Is the birthplace of a man believed to be God. Is in a desert yet is a top-notch agricultural export powered by the best water conservation techniques in the world. Constitute about or less t

han 0.2 of the world's population but have 20% of their own as Nobel laureates even in recent years.

Then you have a Nigeria. A nation confused as to ts identity. On paper says its secular, yet is said by many to be a multi-religious nation and is a member of Organisation of Islamic nations. Have a growing population of over 140 million citizens and has only one Nobel laureate. Has cities packed full of churches and mosques and yet is one of the most corrupt nations. Legislates homophobia in a place where gays are hugely rumored to be. has lots of arable lands with lush streams and rivers and yet doesn't even manufacture its staple food: rice.

Then you spend your money on an imported religion to the detriment of the common purse where religion, in this case pilgrimage is a personal issue and SHOULD NOT, concern a secular state. Where were pilgrims before oil money came if I may ask? SMH for this country.
mumu[size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by slimikenna(m): 11:47am On Oct 29, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Gullible Nigerians, they'll go the Israel, Jerusalem everywhere still come back to. Nigeria and continue siphoning our resources. Christianity is fast becoming a joke these days. Heard Oritsejafor went with them too and even prayed for Oduah. Y'all Christian better fight and pray for sanity to return back to ur faith because it's now in the hands of dogs. SShit is pissing me off

abacha, babangida, buhari, atiku are christians too i guess

foolish religious bigot. odua's stealing has nothing to do with her religion. corruption is not peculiar to any tribe or religion.
Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 29, 2013
simplynola: Hmmn See him smiling at the touch of the Eternal Flame in the second picture. I guess he tot its was the oven in Bayelsa used in smoking fish

HAHAHA
NO THE NIGGA PROBABLY THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA BAKE CASSAVA BREAD
Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by fydence: 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
Akshow: See him palm wine tapper hat. Otueke baboon.
I'm sure the only thing positive about you is probably your HIV status

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by Cubeet: 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
SAY NO TO TERRORISM. EMBRACE PEACE.SAY NO TO THE RELIGION OF TERRORISM.
Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by igbeke: 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
JMOI: Oga Jonah I salute! See pose, so much swagger. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
if d guy nor too pose, tongues go wag. e come swag up now, una no wan gree am rest.
oga Gej, free yaself, nothing do u jor.
Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by immortaliceberg(m): 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
so stella was not the one that sign the deal. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm undecided
Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by orlard3(m): 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
Na ALLSTAR bros GEJ wear for dat pix?
Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by naijainfogalery: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by omoredia: 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
toluleke: Only.a fool would leave HIS house on fire and go ahead to visit a Neighbour...

And only u can hold the title of a BIG FOOL!!!!!!!!
Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by Akshow: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ruchidera:
You're not different from your reta!rded comment sad
I can see u are from otueke baboon clan. sorry I hit a nerve. Silly nitwit.
Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by LovesonBlezz(m): 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
BREADTH OF FRESH AIR grin
Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by frederal(m): 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
Most quality leader Nigeria ever had...I love my president. World leaders show him some respect
Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by Dannylux: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
Baba_Eleko:

Smh! So na that one go end ASUU strike abi. I swear the kain mental problem wey u get, science never find the medicine. Why some pple no just get at least "ant size brain".
Mr Judge..
Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by cdekj(m): 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
Thats my presido on point
Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
Akshow: See him palm wine tapper hat. Otueke baboon.
ur fada
Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
Princek12: See as ebele resemble Agbero!!!
bansa mutum
Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
Sermwell: President peres looks at jona in the 1st pics as if "what's this one saying sef"?lol

Not funny, tell me another joke. undecided undecided You must be fun at parties
Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by Sweetapple007(f): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
May the God of isreal protect nigeria
Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by Livinusc(m): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
My able presdo i salute u,no body will drag 2015 from ur hand.Na u getam.
Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by nagoma(m): 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
Sarcoc: I just love how simple, homble and down to earth this guy (GEJ) countinue to appear.

His choice to mostly appear in the same colour removes the obvious extravagance that one often attributes to most African leaders.

But he has 10 jets although his country cannot build even a bicycle.anything but humble.
Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
HNosegbe: GEJ's poise and carriage is improving. Much better than 2011.

I still don't like that hat though.

brother you have nothing to say, if you dont like the hat then keep it to urself...so he should not portray his culture , western slavery.
Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
nagoma:

But he has 10 jets although his country cannot build even a bicycle.anything but humble.

He does not have Jets, the Presidency has jets and he is just the head of the presidency ok

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
Never knew that the minister for foreign affairs was a woman, always thought it was a man. But come to think of it, has their ever been a Nigerian leader that has given women so many powerful positions in his cabinet like this guy, i mean finance,petroleum,defence,foreign affairs,aviation,education etc.Wont be surprised if he jettison Sambo and get a woman running mate in 2015, uncle Jona like woman no be small grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by zubby29(m): 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
y not the pm(netanyahu) who happens to be the head of state why the president(pires) who is only second in comand.gej u dey dis respect your self not Nigeria
Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Gullible Nigerians, they'll go the Israel, Jerusalem everywhere still come back to. Nigeria and continue siphoning our resources. Christianity is fast becoming a joke these days. Heard Oritsejafor went with them too and even prayed for Oduah. Y'all Christian better fight and pray for sanity to return back to ur faith because it's now in the hands of dogs. SShit is pissing me off
waitin dis chalatnt dey yarn self..abeg bros expatiate!!!
Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
And what fire will that be, huh? Is there a national emergency at home? Abeg commot for road joor angry

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by nagoma(m): 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

He does not have Jets, the Presidency has jets and he is just the head of the presidency ok
i

The American president has 2 and the British Prime Minister does not have any. These countries manufacture airplanes . Please don't be silly there is no humility in this extravagant clueless President we have.
Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
nagoma:

Sure......but we have built vehicles, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs), Gunboats, and equally designed a Communication satellite. But hey, we can't produce a darn bicycle.

'so many airheads in nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan & President Peres Of Israel (Photos) by nagoma(m): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
ocelot2006:

Sure......but we have built vehicles, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs), Gunboats, and equally designed a Communication satellite. But hey, we can't produce a darn bicycle.
'so many airheads in nairaland.

In your dreams.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#2016Budget: FG Unveils 34 Priority Projects / Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose / Alison-Madueke Named In N59tr Shady Oil-Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.