Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose (23327 Views)

You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje / Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) / Looter Tithes’ Comment: Bello Apologises To Catholic Bishops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by truenaijaworld: 5:31am On Mar 31, 2018
The governor of Ekiti state, Peter Ayodele Fayose via his twitter handle asked if the Federal Government(FG) lied against Diezani Alison-Madueke, former Minister of Petroleum Resources from the beginning or she is now baptized into APC comity of saint looters

Surprisingly, name of PDP Chairman, Uche Secondus (N200m) is on Lai Mohammed clownish "looters" lists, that of Diezani that they claimed to have traced N47.2bn & $487.5m to was missing.Did FG lie against Diezani ab-initio or she is now Baptized into APC comity of Saint Looters?

Source: https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/979886242941763585

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by CodeTemplar: 5:41am On Mar 31, 2018
That list was a huge joke. It is clear APC are only after 2019 and not change for the masses.

172 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by clevvermind(m): 5:58am On Mar 31, 2018
All of us know that apc is a huge joke. I can't think of having apc ruling for another four years. We should shine our eyes.

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 31, 2018
Even after claims of seizing her alledged apartments, her name is not on the list...

Lai mohammed/mynd44 must provide that $90bn they said dieziani returned oo.
https://www.nairaland.com/2654224/breaking-news-diezena-returns-90billion

Na wah ooo... these lies and propaganda is just too much.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by emi14: 6:15am On Mar 31, 2018
Lai is wallowing in desperation to win 2019 poll

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by mikejj(m): 6:19am On Mar 31, 2018
Esseite:
Even after claims of seizing her alledged apartments, her name is not on the list...

Na wah ooo... these lies and propaganda is just too much.
i was expecting to see ur name on that list.u embezzle 50 bags of mango meant for the pensioners.kiki.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 31, 2018
mikejj:
i was expecting to see ur name on that list.u embezzle 50 bags of mango meant for the pensioners.kiki.

My fellow citizen lai mohammed said 500 bags oooo grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by mikejj(m): 6:28am On Mar 31, 2018
Esseite:

My fellow citizen lai mohammed said 500 bags oooo grin grin
kiki.u need to apologies to nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by BabatCargo(m): 6:36am On Mar 31, 2018
The list is a very big joke..what she looted is more that thé federal allocation allocated to some state in 4yrs time.

Buy goods from China/USA and Ship down to Nigeria at $4.5/kg

2 Likes

Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by Paperwhite(m): 6:48am On Mar 31, 2018
Goodness me! shocked shocked shocked So this woman they've rubbished with their media frenzy propaganda trial was after all not on their alleged looters list
Not even Jonathan also that they've awashed daily with the corruption tale? They should prepare for lawsuits.No amount of propaganda gonna save the APC this time around.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by emiwanlee(m): 6:49am On Mar 31, 2018
I said it before and i am saying it again, that if deziani actually stole, she would have been in jail inthe uk. Dont forget that when it was hot, forensic detectives came from the uk for this matter and the nation newspaper had a field day to interview the detectives. But after 2 years, she is not even in court in the uk

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 31, 2018
This is so true. What happened to Diezani's corruption case? Nigerians are too quick to forget and that's why they are treated as fools by the idiots in Abuja.

44 Likes

Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by bonechamberlain(m): 6:53am On Mar 31, 2018
so diezani name wasnt mentioned, they have destroyed the woman's reputation on media, God save us from APC.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by jayson87: 7:36am On Mar 31, 2018
Sincerely, GEJ was a saint. All the loots were tied NSA's office. Apparently was expecting some secrets and mysterious looting under the government through fictitious figures manipulations, contracts paid for without execution, illegal withdrawals from CBN coffers, unremitted funds to the national treasury. But all I see is just tied to 2015 elections.

Can we GEJ was a saint until 2015 and re-election desperation made him overlook the mysterious loot though the NSA's office.

I assure you APC are bunch of jokers

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by jayson87: 7:38am On Mar 31, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
To all the wailers... Diezani's name doesn't have to be there as, she's already a known criminal to the world so, it's OK. We Yoruba coalition will def. bring 'em all to justice without any bias, fear or favor of man; friend or foe angry angry
This is the result of living in delusion and engage in beer parlor and pepper political discourse.

Tell Lai Mohammed to publish names, with facts and proves Nigerians are waiting

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by Oblang(m): 7:48am On Mar 31, 2018
Is ur name on the list too Mr Governor? U no follow chop from NSA too?
Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by SarkinYarki: 7:53am On Mar 31, 2018
That list is an insult to our collective intelligence and further buttresses the fact that Buhari govt has no respect for Nigerians

12 Likes

Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by YorubaAssasin: 8:04am On Mar 31, 2018
jayson87:
This is the result of living in delusion and engage in beer parlor and pepper political discourse.

Tell Lai Mohammed to publish names, with facts and proves Nigerians are waiting

You're simply a product of a failed political system (locally and nationally). angry

'Bi-partisanship' instead of 'Party-Politicking' is what we need in this nation. Kettle never calls the pot black. At the end, it's the masses that suffer this stupid game of politics they're both playing. angry

Until we as a people realizes that our greatest enemies as a society are the Politicians... (APC & PDP), we're under their shackles and spells.

10 Likes

Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by ifyalways(f): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2018
Silly list, who took it serious before.

I expected to see my name on the list considering I constantly loot 5 scoops per tin of my grandsons formula.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by Olalan(m): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2018
APC seems to think Nigerians are stupid people like they seem to be

2 Likes

Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by pol23: 8:07am On Mar 31, 2018
APC.
Just imagine how Obanikoro case was thrown to the dustbin...HA.
Apc is really taking Nigerians for a fool.

12 Likes

Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by emmabest2000(m): 8:10am On Mar 31, 2018
CodeTemplar:
That list was a huge joke. It is clear APC are only after 2019 and not change for the masses.

APC party is a huge joke

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by sdindan: 8:10am On Mar 31, 2018
Exactly angry

This is a question every well meaning Nigeria show be asking?

What of Patience Jonathan?

Lemme give Lai Mohammed this award from Satan his Papa.

The biggest Oscar Award for Devils Begotten.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by free2ryhme: 8:11am On Mar 31, 2018
truenaijaworld:
The governor of Ekiti state, Peter Ayodele Fayose via his twitter handle asked if the Federal Government(FG) lied against Diezani Alison-Madueke, former Minister of Petroleum Resources from the beginning or she is now baptized into APC comity of saint looters

Surprisingly, name of PDP Chairman, Uche Secondus (N200m) is on Lai Mohammed clownish "looters" lists, that of Diezani that they claimed to have traced N47.2bn & $487.5m to was missing.Did FG lie against Diezani ab-initio or she is now Baptized into APC comity of Saint Looters?

Source: https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/979886242941763585
Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by Robisky001(m): 8:11am On Mar 31, 2018
Thumbs up Fayose.

2 Likes

Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by HoodBillionaire: 8:11am On Mar 31, 2018
chairman

wey patrick gbon gbon
not heard from dat man since.
with him big grammar

1 Like

Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by jerryunit48: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2018
Useless people
Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by NaijaMutant(f): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2018
grin
Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by PigMeat: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2018
Once in APC old things are passed away.

1 Like

Re: Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose by AntiWailer: 8:14am On Mar 31, 2018
Your name was not there too Fayose.

I was surprised FFK's name was not also there.

These are cases in court the money traced and established.

Does that mean both of u joined APC?

Efcc is still giving Diezanni issues.

APC is actually as useless as PDP in reality.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) / Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released / Photo: Handover Of Electoral Materials In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.