Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Why Do Atheist Hate God If He Does Not Exist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Atheist Hate God If He Does Not Exist (1318 Views)

Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. / "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." / In Whose Name Do Atheist Swear In Court? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Atheist Hate God If He Does Not Exist by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2013
QUESTION:
Where did you get the idea atheists hate God? How can you say something doesn't even exist, and hate it at the same time?
ANSWER:
That question is another example of the deception of atheism and how it deceives all its subjects. All atheists think in this deceptive manner. They think since they deny the existence of God, they cannot hate Him. But its really the other way around: they know He exists, that's why they hate Him. It is true that you cannot truly hate someone who does not exist. However atheists rationalize that the only existence of God is the "false god" professing Christians have devised and that's what they deny exists. It is true that false or nominal professing christians can devise false gods of their imagination. However, the one and only true God nevertheless exists apart from any god of the imagination. It is this true God, the Creator of the heavens and the earth - the God that is not a god of the imagination - whose existence atheists also deny, and it is this true God that they as well as all unregenerate mankind HATE.http://www.tencommandments.org/heathens2.html
Re: Why Do Atheist Hate God If He Does Not Exist by crackhaus: 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2013
OP bro I really get what you were trying to say, but I swear you just ended back where you started.

Have you heard of 'A Round Argument' before?
That's exactly what you did there man!

It's like that infamous question about what came first, the chicken or the egg?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheist Hate God If He Does Not Exist by NoProphecy: 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2013
Why do Christians hate the Monkey God Hanuman if they do not think he exists?
Re: Why Do Atheist Hate God If He Does Not Exist by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2013
NoProphecy: Why do Christians hate the Monkey God Hanuman if they do not think he exists?
I have never heard of such god unless it was created by someone's mind
Re: Why Do Atheist Hate God If He Does Not Exist by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:17pm On Oct 28, 2013
Divepen:
I have never heard of such god unless it was created by someone's mind

Unfortunately, what you have above applies to the God in the bible you whinning around for
Re: Why Do Atheist Hate God If He Does Not Exist by NoProphecy: 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2013
Hanuman is real, whether you know about him or not. Just give Hanuman a try. Let HIM into your heart and you will never turn back...

"Devotees praying Hanuman whole heartedly and continuously will get all knowledge. Their confidence will improve, they will be relieved of all fear and diseases and they will speak fluently."

(1) (Reply)

Christian Parents Should Teach Their Kids About Atheism / What Type Of Vessel Are You? / Is It Morally Wrong To Commit Suicide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.