Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1229463 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2015
coolio2014:
The bright minds at the AC though!

Anyone that has made it thus far can comfortably hold his or her head high anywhere! my group discussion members where so on point! I particularly liked the fact that we were able to reach a consensus on all the topics we touched grin
Oga, there's no group that wouldn't reach a consensus on all topics touched. Everyone knows it's not wise to keep arguing with group members. So what you said is not necessarily an achievement as everyone did same.

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2015
prelinctus:

Oga, there's no group that wouldn't reach a consensus on all topics touched. Everyone knows it's not wise to keep arguing with group members. So what you said is not necessarily an achievement as everyone did same.

This guy is an Assassin mehn...

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by 1wizardofoz(m): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2015
--
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2015
scarletdp:

This guy is an Assassin mehn...

I just had to come out of Ghost mode to comment on this.

ROTFLMAO

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2015
prelinctus:

Bros, you are BRUTAL. LMAO.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2015
Has anyone who did AC in lagos been reimbursed
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by weomet: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2015
prelinctus:

The bright minds at the AC though!

Anyone that has made it thus far can comfortably hold his or her head high anywhere! my group discussion members where so on point! I particularly liked the fact that we were able to reach a consensus on all the topics we touched grin

That's the issue with rationalising things that happened, you may think that you have done well by your own standard and reasoning but it seems there is always an angle to criticize any strong point and strengthen every weak point.
It's only when we know what they are looking for that we can then estimate how well we performed...seeing that we will never know what they are looking for I suggest we just let it be.
I'm not really fazed by the whole scholarship thingy whether na mobil or shell or imperial or UCL...all na story...who will get in will get in.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 10:44am On Jul 15, 2015
Actually with little research, you can know exactly what they are looking for. Let's not make this whole process more than it actually is. The way some are behaving, they'll call prayer meetings every morning at work if they get it.

weomet:

That's the issue with rationalising things that happened, you may think that you have done well by your own standard and reasoning but it seems there is always an angle to criticize any strong point and strengthen every weak point.
It's only when we know what they are looking for that we can then estimate how well we performed...seeing that we will never know what they are looking for I suggest we just let it be.
I'm not really fazed by the whole scholarship thingy whether na mobil or shell or imperial or UCL...all na story...who will get in will get in.

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2015
weomet:

True that.

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2015
dway4ward:
Actually with little research, you can know exactly what they are looking for. Let's not make this whole process more than it actually is. The way some are behaving, they'll call prayer meetings every morning at work if they get it.

Not so true @bolded
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
prelinctus:

Lol......Oga don't be angry with him na.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
In your mind now your feeling funky with yourself innit? I know what I meant and you alone are responsible for your deductions as to the things I said (and implied). I will leave it at that...

prelinctus:

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
Big Big english speaking people! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
If I follow una for this thread ehn... Una go kee person.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
coolio2014:
In your mind now your feeling funky with yourself innit? I know what I meant and you alone are responsible for your deductions as to the things I said (and implied). I will leave it at that...

coolio2014:
I was there hehehehehe...

So after the post of you being there, figuring out who you were was only gonna be a piece of cake. lol.

From the recent post that unleashed that assassin, it was obvious you weren't in my group and also weren't in one other guys group I met there. Leaving two other groups, well i felt this won't be hard.

and BEHOLD , this word gave you out "innit" (british things).

I'm sure you know I know you now.

Ain't life a B****
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
hahahahahahaha.... in your mind now you feel you have solved a great puzzle shey. Who says I schooled abroad... Remember, you are responsible for your thoughts and assumptions based on your presumed deductions of my verbal outpourings.

scarletdp:

So after the post of you being there, figuring out who you were was only gonna be a piece of cake. lol.

From the recent post that unleashed that assassin, it was obvious you weren't in my group and also weren't in one other guys group I met there. Leaving two other groups, well i felt this won't be hard.

and BEHOLD , this word gave you out "innit" (british things).

I'm sure you know I know you now.

Ain't life a B****
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
The mediocre teacher tells.
The good teacher explains.
The superior teacher demonstrates.
The great teacher inspires.

Life has inspired me

What is life?

Who am I?

Who are you?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by masagoody(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
I knew the likes of our senior colleagues who made the '07 recruitment thread thick were here. one by one, them done dey show.
Book book people. am so happy some of you will still end up with me in Bonny Island no matter the grammar you broker here.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
coolio2014:
hahahahahahaha.... in your mind now you feel you have solved a great puzzle shey. Who says I schooled abroad... Remember, you are responsible for your thoughts and assumptions based on your presumed deductions of my verbal outpourings.

Who said you schooled abroad? undecided

Even Iya Basira Pikin wey go Togo dey sell Ewa Agoyin get British Accent.

hehehe grin grin grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
coolio2014:

Okay then, keep giving yourself high hopes. When you get heart attack in October, don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SegunMike(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
What a thread!!! undecided
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
The thread is now interesting. Carry on guys. Entertain me
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
2014 gas flaring figures
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/nigeria-loses-n174bn-to-gas-flaring-nnpc/ another reason why Train 7 and other LNG projects (BrassLNG and OKLNG) are very much needed plus the PIB to encourage investors.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
Technical guys------------
Outline of a liquefied natural gas plant
A liquefied natural gas plant (LNG plant) is roughly divided into five processes: (1) pretreatment, (2) acid gas removal, (3) dehydration, (4) liquefaction and (5) heavy oil separation.
(1)In the pretreatment process, undesired substances are removed from the gas taken from a gas field. Then the gas is separated using a slug catcher into oil and water which are then weighed.
(2)Natural gas taken from a gas field contains environmental pollutants like hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and carbon dioxide (CO2). These impure substances are absorbed and removed from natural gas with an amine absorber (acid gas removal or AGR). With the use of a sulfur removal unit (SRU), sulfur is extracted from the hydrogen sulfide in the removed pollutant.
(3)An adsorbent is used to remove water from the natural gas from which impure substances have been removed so that ice will not form during the subsequent liquefaction process.
(4)Traces of harmful mercury are removed before liquefaction.
(5)The heavy compounds separation process is the core of an LNG plant in which natural gas is cooled and liquefied to –160°C or less using the principle of refrigeration. Because gas is cooled and liquefied to an extremely-low temperature during the process, an enormous amount of energy is consumed. How much this energy can be reduced is important, so various ingenious processes have been proposed and commercialized.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
CHM11:
Technical guys------------

Outline of a liquefied natural gas plant

A liquefied natural gas plant (LNG plant) is roughly
divided into five processes:
(1) pretreatment,
(2) acid
gas removal,
(3) dehydration,
(4) liquefaction and
(5)
heavy oil separation.

(1)In the pretreatment process, undesired substances
are removed from the gas taken from a gas field.
Then the gas is separated using a slug catcher into oil
and water which are then weighed.

(2)Natural gas taken from a gas field contains
environmental pollutants like hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
and carbon dioxide (CO2). These impure substances
are absorbed and removed from natural gas with an
amine absorber (acid gas removal or AGR). With the
use of a sulfur removal unit (SRU), sulfur is extracted
from the hydrogen sulfide in the removed pollutant.

(3)An adsorbent is used to remove water from the
natural gas from which impure substances have been
removed so that ice will not form during the
subsequent liquefaction process.

(4)Traces of harmful mercury are removed before
liquefaction.

(5)The heavy compounds separation process is the core
of an LNG plant in which natural gas is cooled and
liquefied to –160°C or less using the principle of
refrigeration. Because gas is cooled and liquefied to
an extremely-low temperature during the process,
an enormous amount of energy is consumed. How
much this energy can be reduced is important, so
various ingenious processes have been proposed and
commercialized.

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dude who are you to say such about one that is divinely blessed of God (not because i deserve it... but because HE is GOD). You wish to curse yourself?

Father forgive him... we both will get the job in Jesus name grin.

prelinctus:

Okay then, keep giving yourself high hopes. When you get heart attack in October, don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
A job at Saudi Aramco against this Nigeria LNG opportunity, I would still go for this
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
prelinctus:

Haba Bros.. why evils now?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
Djbaka:

Hehehe, don't worry, you will be trained. Just read sha !!...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
sexyjob:
A job at Saudi Aramco against this Nigeria LNG opportunity, I would still go for this

Saudi Aramco all d way. The experience there will be richer.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by hsim247(m): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
sexyjob:
Saudi Aramco abeg. You know how much? Abi na experience you wan talk?

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.