Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,174 members, 7,842,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1227862 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
coolio2014:
Dude who are you to say such about one that is divinely blessed of God (not because i deserve it... but because HE is GOD). You wish to curse yourself?

Father forgive him... we both will get the job in Jesus name grin.

Now that it has dawned on you, you've suddenly remembered God. Smh
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
Djbaka:

Haba Bros.. why evils now?
No evils. Heart attack can also be caused by over-excitedness, don't you think?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
scarletdp:

Sometimes, what things turn out to be isn't necessarily what they were meant to be.

Most times the little, little choices we make shape what things eventually turn out to be

I do believe in fate and destiny, however I also believe we are only fated to do the things we'd Choose anyway.

Anyways, different strokes for differnt folks.

What you said is right but it doesn't change the fact that after all said and done what will be will be. We hav all put in our best and I'm sure we all hope for d best. If we get our prize in the end of course we will look back at where we did well and put our best efforts but for now we r helpless and at the mercy of fate.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kayceekels: 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
Just checked the definition of patience from the dictionary. My conclusion after that was 98% of us don't have that ish.
Patience is defined by Encarta as the capacity for waiting: the ability to endure waiting, delay, or provocation without becoming annoyed or upset, or to persevere calmly when faced with difficulties..... I have gone pass annoyed or upset. Just waiting to see if it will end well so i will tell my children that there was a time when u would apply for a Job in 2013 and resume in 2016.

On another note
Where are all the "spill the" beans, milk, coffee, moi-moi, eba .... peeps.
Guess after the AC we all suddenly became so so hungry that spilling was no longer an option.
Not as easy as you thought haaaa.

.......B.B.H.M.Job to NLNG.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 5:38am On Jul 16, 2015
kayceekels:
Just checked the definition of patience from the dictionary. My conclusion after that was 98% of us don't have that ish.
Patience is defined by Encarta as the capacity for waiting: the ability to endure waiting, delay, or provocation without becoming annoyed or upset, or to persevere calmly when faced with difficulties..... I have gone pass annoyed or upset. Just waiting to see if it will end well so i will tell my children that there was a time when u would apply for a Job in 2013 and resume in 2016.

On another note
Where are all the "spill the" beans, milk, coffee, moi-moi, eba .... peeps.
Guess after the AC we all suddenly became so so hungry that spilling was no longer an option.
Not as easy as you thought haaaa.

.......B.B.H.M.Job to NLNG.

How do you know we are annoyed or upset for you to tag us under the 98 %?

I think Enthusiastic is the word...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 6:07am On Jul 16, 2015
Don't know what your on about really. I have always emphasized the God factor. Check my previous posts. Don't take out your vituperations on me please.

prelinctus:

Now that it has dawned on you, you've suddenly remembered God. Smh
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 6:38am On Jul 16, 2015
hsim247:

Saudi Aramco abeg. You know how much? Abi na experience you wan talk?
airsaylongcon:

Saudi Aramco all d way. The experience there will be richer.
I wish you the Saudi Aramco, two spaces for the Nigeria LNG GTs

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by masagoody(m): 8:03am On Jul 16, 2015
it is now clear to us that quarrels and arguments between intellectuals move a thread faster than any other thing. though thus isn't a good thing, but it is inevitable. some persons will still step on others' toes here. who will be next?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 8:22am On Jul 16, 2015
masagoody:
it is now clear to us that quarrels and arguments between intellectuals move a thread faster than any other thing. though thus isn't a good thing, but it is inevitable. some persons will still step on others' toes here. who will be next?

You! angry
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2015
prelinctus:

Okay then, keep giving yourself high hopes. When you get heart attack in October , don't say I didn't warn you.
HOW DID YOU GUYS EVEN ARRIVE AT THIS OCTOBER STUFFS.??
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by GetPosted: 9:09am On Jul 16, 2015
Team 6th July, too bad I didn't collect contacts before I left the venue (no thanks to the phones we submitted earlier in the day). Was so exhausted, I just wanted to dive into my hotel room.
Would love to stay in touch. #GreatFolks
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2015
GetPosted:
Team 6th July, too bad I didn't collect contacts before I left the venue (no thanks to the phones we submitted earlier in the day). Was so exhausted, I just wanted to dive into my hotel room.
Truly great folks. Were you up or down?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Coldplayz2(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2015
Are you tired of dropping your email address on forums and social networking sites all in the name of getting Aptitude test questions… Well there will not be need for that anymore. Download various aptitude test questions, practice questions and so much more here on [url]quickjobng.com[/url]. All for free!!!!

Materials you can find there:

GMAT Questions
PWC Aptitude Test Practice Questions & Answers
NLNG Aptitude Test Practice Questions & Answers
Workforce Practice Questions & Answers
Psychometric Tests
Numerical Reasoning Tests
Verbal Reasoning tests
TOEFL & GRE Test Questions & Answers
DRAGNET and so much more ……..

CLICK >>>>> http://www.quickjobng.com/resources/ to start downloading the past questions.

If you are in need of other materials and it is not listed here, Kindly click the Request Job Materials [/b]section of their website, then create a request for the job resource you need. You will promptly get whatever you need either directly from admins or other QuickjobNG users.

NOTE: All resources given is free of charge. Ignore anyone/user on QuickjobNG that requests for money to send the materials you need.

Thank me later for this info smiley

[b]Source:
http://www.quickjobng.com/resources/
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MrPumpyn: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2015
Jackie Chan?

sexyjob:
The mediocre teacher tells.
The good teacher explains.
The superior teacher demonstrates.
The great teacher inspires.

Life has inspired me

What is life?

Who am I?

Who are you?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 11:01am On Jul 16, 2015
Coldplayz2:
Are you tired of dropping your email address on forums and social networking sites all in the name of getting Aptitude test questions… Well there will not be need for that anymore. Download various aptitude test questions, practice questions and so much more here on [url]quickjobng.com[/url]. All for free!!!!

Materials you can find there:

GMAT Questions
PWC Aptitude Test Practice Questions & Answers
NLNG Aptitude Test Practice Questions & Answers
Workforce Practice Questions & Answers
Psychometric Tests
Numerical Reasoning Tests
Verbal Reasoning tests
TOEFL & GRE Test Questions & Answers
DRAGNET and so much more ……..

CLICK >>>>> http://www.quickjobng.com/resources/ to start downloading the past questions.

If you are in need of other materials and it is not listed here, Kindly click the Request Job Materials [/b]section of their website, then create a request for the job resource you need. You will promptly get whatever you need either directly from admins or other QuickjobNG users.

NOTE: All resources given is free of charge. Ignore anyone/user on QuickjobNG that requests for money to send the materials you need.

Thank me later for this info smiley

[b]Source:
http://www.quickjobng.com/resources/

After getting this job, who wan dey write apt test again.

Shiooorrrr. Loolzzz
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2015
tk4rd:
HOW DID YOU GUYS EVEN ARRIVE AT THIS OCTOBER STUFFS.??
Read pages 142 and 143 of this thread carefully.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by masagoody(m): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2015
scarletdp:

You! angry
You and who?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2015
sexyjob:

I wish you the Saudi Aramco, two spaces for the Nigeria LNG GTs

If na play stop am o! Dem tell u say I enroll for Saudi Aramco?!?! Wait till I enroll for Aramco den wish me dat one. No dey winchi me grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SegunMike(m): 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
GetPosted:
Prinzofparis:

Truly great folks. Were you up or down?

So you guys were also for July 6.
Cool.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
prelinctus:

Read pages 142 and 143 of this thread carefully.
They are just projections and possible guesses.. They are not certain..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Modified: Original post deleted
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
airsaylongcon:
Imagine o! I've just been contacted by some dude with alias www.nairaland.com/scarletpimperne offering to spill for a fee

Hahahaha. Either a scam or a potential recruitment error.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
airsaylongcon:
Imagine o! I've just been contacted by some dude with alias www.nairaland.com/MODIFIED offering to spill for a fee

scarletdp na ur brother b dis? Lol grin
Quick question for All : if u hadn't done ur AC, will u have contacted him?

Maybe it's even part of NLNG's under-gee tins to test our INTEGRITY.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
ladyF:

scarletdp na ur brother b dis? Lol grin
Quick question for All : if u hadn't done ur AC, will u have contacted him?

Maybe it's even part of NLNG's under-gee tins to test our INTEGRITY.

hehehe. Scarletdp come here come explain urself o.
I dont think NLNG has the time for such petty tests though. They should be smart enough to have read through the thread and know that airsaylongcon has already had his AC.
This is just some smart dude hustling hard. Why he thinks airsaylongcon will be open to such an arrangement is what I am curious about. smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kblaze111: 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
NPComplete:

I dont think NLNG has the time for such petty tests though. They should be smart enough to have read through the thread and know that airsaylongcon has already had his AC.
This is just some smart dude hustling hard. Why he thinks airsaylongcon will be open to such an arrangement is what I am curious about. smiley

@airsaylongcon was an active advocate for "spilling" in the spill-no-spill debacle.
the scammer may have just dug deeper into the threads.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 17, 2015
I'm sorry I've got nothing to contribute about this recruitment exercise.

I'm just intrigued by the level of patience and resilience shown by you all for a recruitment exercise that started about 2years ago, I know the pay is worth the stress but I'm still impressed...

As a corper, I've learnt a lot from this thread...

Wish you all the best.

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 6:44am On Jul 17, 2015
Abeg no be me oooooo... Loolz....
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 6:52am On Jul 17, 2015
airsaylongcon:

If na play stop am o! Dem tell u say I enroll for Saudi Aramco?!?! Wait till I enroll for Aramco den wish me dat one. No dey winchi me grin
Oya, collect one spot for the NLNG recruitment but don't tell anyone else plzzzzz wink

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by solatwizzy(m): 8:13am On Jul 17, 2015
Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim colleagues. May God grant us all our hearts' desires according to His will and timing. #2016SallahInBonny.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2015
solatwizzy:
Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim colleagues. May God grant us all our hearts' desires according to His will and timing. #2016SallahInBonny.

Amin.

Happy Sallah to the muslim guys on here. May God continue to bless and strengthen you all.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2015
kblaze111:

@airsaylongcon was an active advocate for "spilling" in the spill-no-spill debacle.

NPComplete:

kblaze111:

Looolz... I was an advocate of controlled/structured spilling not word for word. I just don a reconnaissance on d moniker and it's a new registration barely a day old. I'm currently in PH and carelessly used a cyber café where I might have forgotten to log out of my NLNG account. So I'm guessing whoever it is "shoulder-surfed" while I was there and is spear phishing.

But I tell u brethren, whoever it is has very specific information. I led s/him on and to prove his/her point s/he sent me a snippet of info. My jaw dropped
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Olsey: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
Success guys!

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.