Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1231250 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by GetPosted: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
Prinzofparis:
Truly great folks. Were you up or down?
Up...you?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by hsim247(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Looolz... I was an advocate of controlled/structured spilling not word for word. I just don a reconnaissance on d moniker and it's a new registration barely a day old. I'm currently in PH and carelessly used a cyber café where I might have forgotten to log out of my NLNG account. So I'm guessing whoever it is "shoulder-surfed" while I was there and is spear phishing.

But I tell u brethren, whoever it is has very specific information. I led s/him on and to prove his/her point s/he sent me a snippet of info. My jaw dropped

You wanna spill?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
hsim247:

You wanna spill?

Noo o! Some moniker approached me that s/he would spill for a fee.... I just laughed it off
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Noo o! Some moniker approached me that s/he would spill for a fee.... I just laughed it off
The way you're vigorously advertising the guy, I suspect you may be an accomplice. Everyone has chosen to ignore this issue yet you keep bringing it up. angry

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
prelinctus:

The way you're vigorously advertising the guy, I suspect you may be an accomplice. Everyone has chosen to ignore this issue yet you keep bringing it up. angry
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
prelinctus:

The way una dey take change parade for person ehn... I've remove the offending moniker and I suggest erryone that quoted me do d same.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
Blah blah blah
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
@prelinctus, I think everybody should be free to post whatever experiences they deem fit to share on here as it regards this recruitment process.

I don't see anything wrong in what airsaylongcon did by sharing the monicker of someone trying to either scam other candidates or mock the EI and meritocracy of this process. Additionally, it will also give some other prospectives a heads up so they won't fall prey.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
tongue
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
Just thinking out loud....if this guy charges like 100k and 10 people contact him or 100 people contact him shocked

In other news, is there quota for female too? NLNG biko a ratio of 50:50 for male:female. Gender equality!!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adhominem(m): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
In as much as I recognise the supposedly huge financial rewards awaiting successful applicants, I have reservations concerning the career path the coy offers considering the few reviews on glass door. It looks like one might be stuck doing the same thing for a long while.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
Retire after 8 years and build a plantation with the payoff. Quite simple.
adhominem:
In as much as I recognise the supposedly huge financial rewards awaiting successful applicants, I have reservations concerning the career path the coy offers considering the few reviews on glass door. It looks like one might be stuck doing the same thing for a long while.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adhominem(m): 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
dway4ward:
Retire after 8 years and build a plantation with the payoff. Quite simple.
Plantation?? Besides, I don't have to wait 8 yrs to be an entrepreneur.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chuqqym: 8:52am On Jul 18, 2015
adhominem:
Which career path are you actually looking 4? If you work in the banking industry, or manufacturing industry etc, what career path is opened up 4u? I firmly believe that every individual has equal opportunity to develop himself, and give himself/herself a leverage anytime a job rotation is available. So i don't follow all those glassdoor reviews. YOUR CAREER IS IN YOUR HANDS, SEIZE EACH OPPPORTUNITY AS IT COMES.

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
adhominem:

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
adhominem:

A familiar moniker. Hmmmm
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2015
ladyF:
Just thinking out loud....if this guy charges like 100k and 10 people contact him or 100 people contact him shocked

In other news, is there quota for female too? NLNG biko a ratio of 50:50 for male:female. Gender equality!!
It was quite surprising to me that there wasn't even a single female in my ac group (both upper and lower floors). I dunno if this is because very few ladies made it beyond the shl stage. It seems the females are already cheating themselves by not resonating at the same high intellectual standards as their male counterparts. Not that I'm generalizing cos I know there are some outstanding ladies out there but the lot of our women occupy their minds with frivolities rather than aim to reach their full God given potential. So gender equality or not I don't see how the male to female ratio in this exercise will be 1:1....even if they decide to shun performance and take all d females that are left grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 11:02am On Jul 19, 2015
GetPosted:
Up...you?
Same
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 11:02am On Jul 19, 2015
Should not gender equality mean strictly on merit?

If someone is giving a job based on their sex, isn't that gender inequality?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 11:02am On Jul 19, 2015
GetPosted:
Up...you?
Same
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 11:04am On Jul 19, 2015
Whao!!! you mean about 20 person's and non was a female?! Guys are in red hot mode!

freeradical:
It was quite surprising to me that there wasn't even a single female in my ac group (both upper and lower floors). I dunno if this is because very few ladies made it beyond the shl stage. It seems the females are already cheating themselves by not resonating at the same high intellectual standards as their male counterparts. Not that I'm generalizing cos I know there are some outstanding ladies out there but the lot of our women occupy their minds with frivolities rather than aim to reach their full God given potential. So gender equality or not I don't see how the male to female ratio in this exercise will be 1:1....even if they decide to shun performance and take all d females that are left grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2015
coolio2014:

My thought exactly.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2015
freeradical:
It was quite surprising to me that there wasn't even a single female in my ac group (both upper and lower floors).
wow and I'm complaining when we were about 3 females on my own floor. cry
coolio2014:
But we shouldn't say this recruitment has been strictly on merit. Someone who scored higher than me in the SHL from another state of origin that didn't make it to the AC may exist. All I'm saying is since they are already awarding based on state of origin, they can as well extend it to gender... Even GEJ used that as part of his achievements during his campaign.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
ladyF:

But we shouldn't say this recruitment has been strictly on merit. Someone who scored higher than me in the SHL from another state of origin that didn't make it to the AC may exist. All I'm saying is since they are already awarding based on state of origin, they can as well extend it to gender... Even GEJ used that as part of his achievements during his campaign.
What you are suggesting isn't the best cos it would distort the integrity of the exercise. Let the best man/woman win. After all you women always brag to our faces that what a man can do a woman can do even better... grin

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
ladyF:

Assumptions is the mother of all f*ck-up. smiley smiley smiley

Happy Sunday Friends. Our appointment is getting closer with each passing day.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
Me on nairaland these days: visits the website, click followed topics, check Nlng thread, read till the last letter, comment where necessary, close the website. wink

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Crr7: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
okeyjames:
Me on nairaland these days: visits the website, click followed topics, check Nlng thread, read till the last letter, comment where necessary, close the website. wink
...not your fault bro, this applies to many of us here. Infact, any news article carrying 'nlng' commands my interest. Can't wait to sign my offer and settle down in this company.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dreal4mula: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Crr7:

...not your fault bro, this applies to many of us here. Infact, any news article carrying 'nlng' commands my interest. Can't wait to sign my offer and settle down in this company.

Yeah
... I can't wait too......
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Switlife: 8:45am On Jul 20, 2015
ladyF:

I mean no offence. Your post is filled with assumptions, selfishness and bias. Is it only gender? You should also include the physically challenged as 50:50. Ethnicity nko? Bonny indigenes 50:50? Local Content factor: foreign vs local degree 50:50? Christians vs Muslims vs Juju folks? The variance is endless.

If you truly mean well for NLNG, you will want them to pick ONLY the best of the best.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.