Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1224160 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adhominem(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
cashme28:

Gaan start business and leave nlng salary work for us
I was expecting something like this. You better focus on your fasting and praying, and tell the Almighty to open your eyes to greater things.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
cashme28:

Gaan start business and leave nlng salary work for us

Guy leave that thing o! No money is sweeter than business money o. If I get an NLNG offer, I'm out by the 5th year. Very clear on what I wanna achieve in that period

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Machini(m): 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
Please I beg y'all to stop this talk of leaving NLNG after so so years and stuff. Let them not think we all are in this just for the money and change their mind. Please please please, some of us have passion for what we are going there to do. Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adhominem(m): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
Machini:
Please I beg y'all to stop this talk of leaving NLNG after so so years and stuff. Let them not think we all are in this just for the money and change their mind. Please please please, some of us have passion for what we are going there to do. Thank you.
hehehe. Passion my head. Stop forming holy holy jere. Those of us who have been in the industry sef know as e dey go. Na only you get passion? The grovelling is becoming too much abeg. If they need you, they will make you an offer you can't 'refuse' after x years. Think big man

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by maikux: 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
u guyz can make persons BP to rise eh? i jst check n saw p182 and my ...
any way i jst welcomed the NLNG crew to my school they came to inspect the progress of a $2millon multiuser lab in fac of engg. my boss was the professsor in charge of the project called "NLNG CSR" i was part of the people showin them around....
hmmmm...
see nlng ppl ... ah ogoneku.... money bad o come see security, come see press crew ....
person wey dey work for this kyn place even him skin and the way they talk, dress and general impression they r jst excellent.
although i tried to talk to any of them about the recruitment bt at some point i thot of maintaining my levels as per grin grin ;Dfuture colleage na... ;Dlol
The only thing they said at the end tht i knw they intimidated not only mi but all around including my prof was when we asked them to stay smalll was "We have to be in abuja in daylight its part of our safety precautions"
guys lets keep our hps alive n remain in prayerful cos from what i saw.... its worth the wait...
Success to all of us as we await the good message.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
Machini:
I WANT TO GO THERE AND MAKE AN IMPACT..
I WANT TO GO THERE AND CHANGE NIGERIA..
I DON'T KNOW FOR YOU GUYS OOO..
LIFE IS FAR MORE THAN GATHERING WEALTH..
YOU GET HAPPIER WHEN YOU SEE YOURSELF CONTRIBUTING SOMETHING MEANINGFUL TO A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE WHO YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW..
I WANT TO SERVE..
I NEED TO CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING HELPFUL., NO MATTER HOW LITTLE..

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
Maikux, are you one of the hopefuls? Sorry oh but I guess you were in such a rush to post. Can't really make meaning of what you posted.

On another note, reminds me of one guy in my AC that wore a white suit. Was so surprised.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
NanaF:
Maikux, are you one of the hopefuls? Sorry oh but I guess you were in such a rush to post. Can't really make meaning of what you posted.

On another note, reminds me of one guy in my AC that wore a white suit . Was so surprised.

Why bother to conform when he was born to standout? If not that I no get mind I for wear fluorescent green suit with yellow socks and red shoes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Why bother to conform when he was born to standout? If not that I no get mind I for wear fluorescent green suit with yellow socks and red shoes

Trust me there was nothing glorious about that white blazer. Looked off-white and the overall look was scruffy. Hence the surprise, I couldn't understand why he chose that look for an important event.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Guy leave that thing o! No money is sweeter than business money o. If I get an NLNG offer, I'm out by the 5th year. Very clear on what I wanna achieve in that period

No don't bother about working for 5 years. Just reject the offer and do business. As if business is what you just see and start doing...smh.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
adhominem:

I was expecting something like this. You better focus on your fasting and praying, and tell the Almighty to open your eyes to greater things.

So funny.

All those talking about how business money is sweet think it is easy to start a business.

What is even the business you are referring to?
Ask businessmen what they have gone thru in their years of business.

Go and do a research and confirm how many Letters of Credits were established for businessmen and importers alike during the last 5 months, and how d sudden devaluation of the naira and non-availability of FX has affected many businesses.

You better thank God for the opportunity given you to still b in the race at this critical time and stop acting as if u are not praying all day long to b in the list of the successfuls.

Many pple that didn't get this far would love to switch positions with you, you know?

9 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
maikux:
u guyz can make persons BP to rise eh? i jst check n saw p182 and my ...
any way i jst welcomed the NLNG crew to my school they came to inspect the progress of a $2millon multiuser lab in fac of engg. my boss was the professsor in charge of the project called "NLNG CSR" i was part of the people showin them around....
hmmmm...
see nlng ppl ... ah ogoneku.... money bad o come see security, come see press crew ....
person wey dey work for this kyn place even him skin and the way they talk, dress and general impression they r jst excellent.
although i tried to talk to any of them about the recruitment bt at some point i thot of maintaining my levels as per grin grin ;Dfuture colleage na... ;Dlol
The only thing they said at the end tht i knw they intimidated not only mi but all around including my prof was when we asked them to stay smalll was "We have to be in abuja in daylight its part of our safety precautions"
guys lets keep our hps alive n remain in prayerful cos from what i saw.... its worth the wait...
Success to all of us as we await the good message.
Which school is that.?
Where is it located.?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
cashme28:

No don't bother about working for 5 years. Just reject the offer and do business. As if business is what you just see and start doing...smh.

You sound really childish with this sarcasm. If u r willing to slave for an employer for your entire life fine but I'm not in the same boat. I need the world class corporate experience, Good source of needed capital as well as, corporate exposure. The first rule of being effective is to begin with the end in mind.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 2:14am On Oct 14, 2015
airsaylongcon:

You sound really childish with this sarcasm. If u r willing to slave for an employer for your entire life fine but I'm not in the same boat. I need the world class corporate experience, Good source of needed capital as well as, corporate exposure. The first rule of being effective is to begin with the end in mind.

Nice conviction you've got. However, i'ld love to meet up with you 5 years into this nlng job to see if this conviction is maintained.

Cos many a person said this same thing but later got drowned in the so called "slaving for an employer" type of job, after getting so addicted to the ever increasing pay and fat bonuses.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 2:17am On Oct 14, 2015
cashme28:

Nice conviction you've got. However, i'ld love to meet up with you 5 years into this nlng job to see if this conviction is maintained.

Cos many a person said this same thing but later got drowned in the so called "slaving for an employer" work, after getting so addicted to the ever increasing pay and fat bonuses.

Make email drop first joor! cheesy
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Crr7: 2:33am On Oct 14, 2015
airsaylongcon:
Make email drop first joor! cheesy
Tell us when email go drop joor! grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 2:41am On Oct 14, 2015
Crr7:
Tell us when email go drop joor! grin

THIS WEEK IS YOUR WEEK! - Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Crr7: 2:44am On Oct 14, 2015
airsaylongcon:
Looooooool. Amen!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 4:19am On Oct 14, 2015
airsaylongcon:

You are so pinging creative.. I love the colourful combination.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 4:27am On Oct 14, 2015
airsaylongcon:

sad sad sad The week don pass sef.. Na next week wey go become the correct "this week"..

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 6:07am On Oct 14, 2015
As sad and disheartening as this may sound, it would be pertinent to state some realities on ground at the moment.

More than 50% of the candidates that did this AC failed the exercise.

More than 50% of those who passed the AC might still not get the job.

NB:- Failed in this context means that one did not get up to the required pass mark set for the AC.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Machini(m): 6:20am On Oct 14, 2015
Hmmm. All of a sudden Friday seems like December and Monday seems like next year. I think NLNG should include patience and long-suffering in their core values.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 7:08am On Oct 14, 2015
cashme28:
As sad and disheartening as this may sound, it would be pertinent to state some realities on ground at the moment.

NB:- Failed in this context means that one did not get up to the required pass mark set for the AC.

Catching cold... sad
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 7:24am On Oct 14, 2015
cashme28:

So in essence, u are saying that about 75%, which computes to 450, of the almost 600 candidates that participated in the AC may not make it. Consequently, this implies about 150 candidates may be successful.
To me this doesnt induce sadness. It is even a tad more optimistic than the "less than 90 candidates" that has been bandied around on this thread in recent times.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 7:40am On Oct 14, 2015
NPComplete:

So in essence, u are saying that about 75%, which computes to 450, of the almost 600 candidates that participated in the AC may not make it. Consequently, this implies about 150 candidates may be successful.
To me this doesnt induce sadness. It is even a tad more optimistic than the "less than 90 candidates" that has been bandied around on this thread in recent times.

Wrong. More than 50% could mean 60% or 70%. So in the end less than 70 could be called.
This is sad and disheartening.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 7:49am On Oct 14, 2015
cashme28:

Wrong. More than 50% could mean 60% or 70%. So in the end less than 70 could be called.
Less than 70.?? Hmmmmmm..
Even if na only 5 people dem go call, my name must to be there...
Oh God, please let my words come to pass..
Na beg I dey beg You.. I be Your son oo.
Forgive me if I sin..
But for this job, I need am badly.
AMEN OO.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 7:53am On Oct 14, 2015
cashme28:

LOL. U will have to agree that you not even being sure about the exact number is a bit more optimistic than the quantifiable "less than 90 candidates". The slim chance that it may be higher than 90 makes it so.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adhominem(m): 7:53am On Oct 14, 2015
cashme28:

So funny.

All those talking about how business money is sweet think it is easy to start a business.

What is even the business you are referring to?
Ask businessmen what they have gone thru in their years of business.

Go and do a research and confirm how many Letters of Credits were established for businessmen and importers alike during the last 5 months, and how d sudden devaluation of the naira and non-availability of FX has affected many businesses.

You better thank God for the opportunity given you to still b in the race at this critical time and stop acting as if u are not praying all day long to b in the list of the successfuls.

Many pple that didn't get this far would love to switch positions with you, you know?
are you done? They don't have to wish, except they are hypocrites who don't know the God they serve. There is nothing critical about the time. Heaven will not fall if I don't get called
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 7:56am On Oct 14, 2015
tk4rd:
Less than 70.?? Hmmmmmm..
Even if na only 5 people dem go call, my name must to be there...
Oh God, please let my words come to pass..
Na beg I dey beg You.. I be Your son oo.
Forgive me if I sin..

But for this job, I need am badly.
AMEN OO.

See this one wan scam God grin
Even God know say u go go back to d sin after NLNG take u. So leave matter. God will give u the job out of his mercy or plans for u and not because of ur piety

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 8:18am On Oct 14, 2015
NPComplete:

See this one wan scam God grin
Even God know say u go go back to d sin after NLNG take u. So leave matter. God will give u the job out of his mercy or plans for u and not because of ur piety
You no go understand..
Somehow, my mind started telling me that God may punish me for my sins by not giving me this job., na im I started asking for forgiveness already..
Who knows...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adob16(f): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2015
It is done!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2015
Oh LORD let this be a source of Joy to me to your Glory!

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.