Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1224151 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
After 2 years! Don't u think it's high time we moved on? As far as am concerned 99% of those waiting 4 the success mail here will eventually not be called that is if at all they would even call. Am not trying to spoil anybody's mind but we just have to accept the truth. How could NLNG be keeping people for this long?

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
ethene:

Ethene, na only u waka come? What of ethane and ethyne? grin

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
ethene:
After 2 years! Don't u think it's high time we moved on? As far as am concerned 99% of those waiting 4 the success mail here will eventually not be called that is if at all they would even call. Am not trying to spoil anybody's mind but we just have to accept the truth. How could NLNG be keeping people for this long?

To put it in perspective, about 85% might not be called.
Meaning 1 out of every 7 persons would be called.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Una dooo oooo.....I wish everyone best of luck
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
I will be called! The LORD has perfected it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
Yes O! Happy Sunday my people!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
ethene:
Ok.. Let's just say, "we are waiting for the mails.., whether we are successful or not, we don't care for now.. Let the mails fly first"

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by wakama6: 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
@ all the sauces..... is this week confirmed?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
Not until u all do a course in information management......all 'sauces' have gone into hiding since its like many of you would rather fit into a job with the FBI...... tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
whatsupguys:
Not until u all do a course in information management......all 'sauces' have gone into hiding since its like many of you would rather fit into a job with the FBI...... tongue tongue
The FBI thing, e really vex me oo.. It now made it to be as if helping pple with information is very bad and un-called for.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
NEWS SPLASH!!!

Final Investment Decision (FID) yet to be taken on NLNG's train 7.
Final Recruitment Decision (FRD) yet to be taken on NLNG 2013 Graduate Trainee recruitment.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Titaniium: 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
cashme28:
NEWS SPLASH!!!

Final Investment Decision (FID) yet to be taken on NLNG's train 7.
Final Recruitment Decision (FRD) yet to be taken on NLNG 2013 Graduate Trainee recruitment.

E tire me o..

Oga Babs and oga Isa, which way na
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
Wait o! Dangote Refinery and Sahara Group have given feedback within 2 weeks, and we are counting years here. Diaris God o!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2015
okoope:
Person dey make comments jeje..some people say dem Don find new oracle. Oracle ko mamI-water ni.

At this stage guys can believe just about anything as long as d info bearer claims it s from a confirmed "sauce".

Anything posted here is not absolute, na just informa8 sharing. E fit be true e fit no be

Well what we heard this time is a bit scary. shocked

One of d sauce suggests it is not looking like d mails are dropping any time soon.

The other sauce says experience hire for now. GT LATER.

The same thing u may want to say: but not exactly.

MY HEART S WITH D LATTER. AND RIGHTLY SO IF IT S ANYTHING TO GO BY, someone said recently they just got back to him to know if he was still interested for d experience hire position

But I do sincerely hope they get back soon.

MY ADVICE: MY PEOPLE..NO TOO PUT MIND. IF d mails DROP GOOD AND FINE. THAT S WHAT WE V ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.

If you are a guy, I love you. No Homo.

If you are a chic, I love you more.

At this stage I believe just about anything as long as d info bearer claims it s from a confirmed "sauce" which you have.

Phew! It's over a year since we were interviewed with nothing really concrete in hand.

I appeal to the would be successful GTs in here. Or at least those that would be deployed to HR. Kindly revamp the existing recruitment process/procedure in NLNG. I cannot and can never understand why a recruitment exercise would last longer than two years, the crash in oil prices regardless. Perhaps I could if they were recruiting angels but for Christ's sake they are recruiting humans. Further, they are recruiting only Nigerians. It's not like the excercise was a global one.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2015
forkadict:

If you are a guy, I love you. No Homo.

If you are a chic, I love you more.

At this stage I believe just about anything as long as d info bearer claims it s from a confirmed "sauce" which you have.

Phew! It's over a year since we were interviewed with nothing really concrete in hand.

I appeal to the would be successful GTs in here. Or at least those that would be deployed to HR. Kindly revamp the existing recruitment process/procedure in NLNG. I cannot and can never understand why a recruitment exercise would last longer than two years, the crash in oil prices regardless. Perhaps I could if they were recruiting angels but for Christ's sake they are recruiting humans. Further, they are recruiting only Nigerians. It's not like the excercise was a global one.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adhominem(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2015
Well, it seems that the mist is clearing from our eyes. Regardless of the economic climate, it beggars belief that a recruitment process would take this long. Even if it's a general email imploring us to be patient, it would go some way in calming minds. Guess they are simply playing on the fact that the Nigerian graduate has no leverage when it comes to job search considering the fierce competition. We go always wait na

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Titaniium: 10:01am On Oct 19, 2015
cashme28:

So on point.
We would do well to recall a major faux pas that occurred when the AC invites were sent on May 18th to wrong recipients. This goes a long way to show how inefficient an organization is, even though it seems the situation was taken very lightly. Apparently, it seems the NLNG values are just on paper and never lived. Where is the excellence, continuous improvement, etc...
I support a total revamp of the existing recruitment process/procedure in NLNG

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 10:10am On Oct 19, 2015
Na wa o. Guys are really vexing for Nlng.

Well, even though experienced hire might be their priority now , I don't think that hinders the sending of mails.

I believe the mails will be sent soon. At least, before the end of the month.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2015
Lol, folks patience wearing thin. If the last people to do their AC (say on 31.07.15) were told to expect results in 3 months then NLNG is still within their period of grace which will expire next weekend.
If I had a “sauce” I’m sure he won’t be picking my calls cos I would have so bugged him.
As always, Father let your will be done.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2015
cashme28:

So on point.
We would do well to recall a major faux pas that occurred when the AC invites were sent on May 18th to wrong recipients. This goes a long way to show how inefficient an organization is, even though it seems the situation was taken very lightly. Apparently, it seems the NLNG values are just on paper and never lived. Where is the excellence, continuous improvement, etc...
I support a total revamp of the existing recruitment process/procedure in NLNG
That particular email mix-up in-fact..
Make I no talk anything about it shaa.
Much work and restructuring is needed at the HR department.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by epic5: 11:31am On Oct 19, 2015
Passing through, going for my personal medicals in prep for NLNG's. See you guys at the top.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 11:36am On Oct 19, 2015
we are all getting emotional due to our experience so far with the NLNG recruitment process. Its understandable especially for those who arnt working and those whose major plans have NLNG in its webbings.

That said, we must take caution when making comments so as not to force d company into doing Damage control. Talking from experience here. If we continue in this trend, the number of regret mails that will be sent will just increase.

Caring is one of NLNGs core values and with what I've heard, they still want to live within that value and give as many graduates as possible the opportunity to join the company. Some persons will most likely get closure very soon and move on while the rest 'hopefuls' will have to wait much longer than normal for further directives.

pls guys let's tone it down a little, we've waited two years...a few more months won't bleach us.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 11:46am On Oct 19, 2015
LOL. People don dey para o. smiley
Let's not lose our heads guys. Although it's understandable considering various plans that are being impeded because of this recruitment. I keep saying it, I am expecting the mails to drop by November, not later.
It won't be long now. It won't be long.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
I saw this at front-page.. I laughed.. "Only two months.??". ... https://www.nairaland.com/2674037/photo-how-many-experienced#39113605
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
Prinzofparis:
we are all getting emotional due to our experience so far with the NLNG recruitment process. Its understandable especially for those who arnt working and those whose major plans have NLNG in its webbings.

That said, we must take caution when making comments so as not to force d company into doing Damage control. Talking from experience here. If we continue in this trend, the number of regret mails that will be sent will just increase.

Caring is one of NLNGs core values and with what I've heard, they still want to live within that value and give as many graduates as possible the opportunity to join the company. Some persons will most likely get closure very soon and move on while the rest 'hopefuls' will have to wait much longer than normal for further directives.

pls guys let's tone it down a little, we've waited two years...a few more months won't bleach us.

A few more months. grin grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
vantage7:

A few more months. grin grin

lols my brother na so we see am oh...some people dey expect medical invite in the near future....I don't see that happening soon.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
Prinzofparis:

lols my brother na so we see am oh...some people dey expect medical invite in the near future....I don't see that happening soon.

more like distant future

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
cashme28:

more like distant future
lol true

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
Forgive me, but this is nothing but pure trash.

Prinzofparis:

12 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
Guys, take some chill pills. Relax your nerves and forget about NLNG for the now. Come let's play, let's discuss some politics and entertainment. Have you heard, someone just bought a brand new luxury apartment in BI. How many years would you have to work in NLNG to save a billion naira? Make una chill! NLNG is a means to a better life, I agree but do you know that you, I mean YOU are the means to the best life you can live? So, make we chill.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
sexyjob:
Guys, take some chill pills. Relax your nerves and forget about NLNG for the now. Come let's play, let's discuss some politics and entertainment. Have you heard, someone just bought a brand new luxury apartment in BI. How many years would you have to work in NLNG to save a billion naira? Make una chill! NLNG is a means to a better life, I agree but do you know that you, I mean YOU are the means to the best life you can live? So, make we chill.

How convenient!

Are you not the one currently in Shell? If not, please disregard this post. But if yes, maguy do not think you have been a part of the waiting game. You think I or many folks on here would be working in Shell and be bothered about how long it will take NLNG to get back to me/us on the outcome of an interview with them

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.