Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1224114 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sometimes the best relief I have in a day is here. You guys are keeping it real. The wait continues!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
naastyme:
Forgive me, but this is nothing but pure trash.

C2H5COOH is trash to a banker. next time you can just ignore If it doesn't make sense to you, instead of the above childish comment.

won't quote u if u reply this.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
Prinzofparis:

C2H5COOH is trash to a banker. next time you can just ignore If it doesn't make sense to you, instead of the above childish comment.

won't quote u if u reply this.
smiley smiley smiley
Childish, u say. I don't know why but I find his statement to be hilarious. Especially the politeness with which he compared ur submission to garbage.
That doesn't diminish the point u initially made though.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
NPComplete:

smiley smiley smiley
Childish, u say. I don't know why but I find his statement to be hilarious. Especially the politeness with which he compared ur submission to garbage.
That doesn't diminish the point u initially made though.
I didn't find it hilarious.
Those who know how this recruitment process is going at the moment will see the true meaning of my earlier post. I only made that comment to help us all calm down cos being negative about NLNG, on a public forum like this won't do us any good, in fact ehn, it most likely will do us more harm.

he could have made his point with self respect.

not an issue though...I've seen worse comments on this thread.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by yemoxy: 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
In life, it's always better to keep calm on things you do not have control over. Just pray for the best because no amount of worries or lamentations will change anything.

9 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
forkadict:

How convenient!

Are you not the one currently in Shell? If not, please disregard this post. But if yes, maguy do not think you have been a part of the waiting game. You think I or many folks on here would be working in Shell and be bothered about how long it will take NLNG to get back to me/us on the outcome of an interview with them
my gee. no be so o. I just chose to be happy.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
@NLNGComplete and @PrinzofBonny, make una chill. No need to quarrel. You guys are colleagues. Una hear me so? Make una just chill. We go celebrate together this week. Ok my people.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by StringerBell: 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
yemoxy:
In life, it's always better to keep calm on things you do not have control over. Just pray for the best because no amount of worries or lamentations will change anything.

In other words, it's at least acceptable to run wild with the things you do have control over...one of which is free speech.
Let ppl vent if they need to, it's healthy. Plus one major driver of change is "a high degree of dissatisfaction with the current situation".
NLNG should be proud that their prospective employees detest mediocrity, from within or without.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lsoul: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
grin grin NLNG to increase the number of regret mails because of comments here grin lmao

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
StringerBell:

In other words, it's at least acceptable to run wild with the things you do have control over...one of which is free speech.
Let ppl vent if they need to, it's healthy. Plus one major driver of change is "a high degree of dissatisfaction with the current situation".
NLNG should be proud that their prospective employees detest mediocrity, from within or without.
Driving change is better done when at least your circle of influence is larger than your shirt button.

Earlier, Somebody beckoned the incoming GTs that'll find themselves in HR to help review and restructure the overly long recruitment process. Everyone here is still a candidate and not an employee, so rants here will not do much.

The wait is getting to us all (in various degrees apparently), keeping calm may be difficult but it's neccessary.

On a lighter mood though; Don't be like Moses!
#anger #promisedland :d

#Godgofinallywin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
lsoul:
grin grin NLNG to increase the number of regret mails because of comments here grin lmao

is it a new thing as it relates to recruitments in Nigeria? na wa o...I've had first hand experience with a company that sent regret mails to people that were initially on waiting list all because of a post on NL front page ... a friend in the company HR confirmed it as the reason for dropping the waiting list peeps. This is Nigeria bro...weird things do happen. if Nigerian army takes online comments as important,...I know Nlng also takes it serious.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lsoul: 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
CHM11:

is it a new thing as it relates to recruitments in Nigeria? na wa o...I've had first hand experience with a company that sent regret mails to people that were initially on waiting list all because of a post on NL front page ... a friend in the company HR confirmed it as the reason for dropping the waiting list peeps. This is Nigeria bro...weird things do happen. if Nigerian army takes online comments as important,...I know Nlng also takes it serious.

Bro I understand, some HR do go through nairaland, that's why is not advisable one post questions and interview questions oñ this forum. Just that the way he said they will increase the regret mail was really funny.
They can only increase regret mails when cheating is involved not by comments. IMO
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
NLNG staff donate relief materials to IDPs through its NLNG 'I CARE PROGRAM'.....that is a very commendable intervention programme by the company. Would love to be a part of this........ grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 2:22am On Oct 20, 2015
lsoul:

Bro I understand, some HR do go through nairaland, that's why is not advisable one post questions and interview questions oñ this forum. Just that the way he said they will increase the regret mail was really funny.
They can only increase regret mails when cheating is involved not by comments. IMO
if they initially planned to absorb some and keep some on waiting, but candidates keep complaining on a public forum in a way that could tarnish d company's image. They could as well just add some of the proposed waiting list people to the regret mails to simply give them closure.

there's more to this recruitment than what we know on here. He might just know much more at the moment.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 3:24am On Oct 20, 2015
Too much childish statements on this forum now that it is becoming increasingly boring to read...Na wa o! What is this laughable talk about our comments here affecting the recruitment process of a company? Who even knows if we are the true potential employees or just some random people claiming to be? Guys, grow up, abeg!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 5:51am On Oct 20, 2015
Hmmm.
Ok lemme recommend we all practice yoga and meditation this morning. Take some deep breaths and focus on whatever will grant u some measure of inner peace as the wait continues.
Those who are getting increasingly angered by the wait should try to regain their composure. And those who are getting increasingly fearful that the angry guys could jeopardize their chances should try to get a little more grit.
Have a great day ahead guys.

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 6:06am On Oct 20, 2015
naastyme:
Too much childish statements on this forum now that it is becoming increasingly boring to read...Na wa o! What is this laughable talk about our comments here affecting the recruitment process of a company? Who even knows if we are the true potential employees or just some random people claiming to be? Guys, grow up, abeg!
forgive me but you know nothing so far as this recruitment is concerned.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Machini(m): 6:18am On Oct 20, 2015
Dear NLNG,

Kindly disregard the bitter comments posted here on Nairaland about the ongoing recruitment. It has come to our attention that most of those comments are coming from those who are no longer in the race, or based on their performance at the highly rated assessment centre held by your prestigious organisation, are sure of being dropped.

We the true hopefuls are patiently and calmly waiting.

Warm Regards.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 6:32am On Oct 20, 2015
It is called "common sense" dude! No sensible organization will make such decision based on some silly chats that can't even be linked to its potential employees. I don't have to know nothing about nlng to know that.

CHM11:

forgive me but you know nothing so far as this recruitment is concerned.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lsoul: 6:45am On Oct 20, 2015
CHM11:

if they initially planned to absorb some and keep some on waiting, but candidates keep complaining on a public forum in a way that could tarnish d company's image. They could as well just add some of the proposed waiting list people to the regret mails to simply give them closure.

there's more to this recruitment than what we know on here. He might just know much more at the moment.

All companies gat their own critics, no matter how good they are, people will still talk, its left for them to protect their image.
Same people that talks will still patronize them. E.g mtn, banks, if atm swallows your card grin customers go shout!, or during poor netwk issue, some customers swear 4 d bank sef, next day u will see them @ d banking hall.

Anyways we are all gud.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 6:58am On Oct 20, 2015
lsoul:
Which kind Sauce you be.??
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 7:30am On Oct 20, 2015
naastyme:
It is called "common sense" dude! No sensible organization will make such decision based on some silly chats that can't even be inked to its potential employees. I don't have to know nothing about nlng to know that.

common sense is relative dear friend. what is common to A might just be a high IQ situation to B. its all about being informed about the situation in view.
as it concerns the situation we find ourselves now, some persons might be more informed than others.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 7:49am On Oct 20, 2015
CHM11:

common sense is relative dear friend. what is common to A might just be an IQ situation to B. its all about being informed about the situation in view.
as it concerns the situation we find ourselves now, some persons might be more informed than others.
Oga, what proof does nlng have that recent commenters here were part of the assessment centre? For all you know, a group of people that got eliminated at the first stage may decided to keep posting trash about nlng just for fun. Having said that, your logic, as well as, prinzofparis' is inherently flawed.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 7:52am On Oct 20, 2015
lsoul:

All companies gat their own critics, no matter how good they are, people will still talk, its left for them to protect their image.
Same people that talks will still patronize them. E.g mtn, banks, if atm swallows your card grin customers go shout!, or during poor netwk issue, some customers swear 4 d bank sef, next day u will see them @ d banking hall.

Anyways we are all gud.
nice points, that's how to communicate like an adult.

these companies u mentioned have people as its first product....so people management is their thing.

consider, before the oil price drop, a multinational was about recruiting 60 persons and keeping 20 on waiting list. (they already had about 17 on waiting from previous recruitments). then came the oil price drop and they had to stall d recruitment. about 3 months later, there was a small debate in d company about the recruitment. they decided to to absorb 40 and keep 40 on waiting depending on how the market fairs (even against consultants advice)

then came the negative comments online, a thread even made FP on Nairaland painting the company in all opaque colors. The company simply absorbed its 40 and sent regret mails to the remaining 40 to the extent that even the 17 that were previously on waiting list received regret mails.
This was done to reduced the negative comments about the company keeping people for too long in d name of recruitment. Some persons in this thread know this company and some were even in the process.

its all good though, we can continue making all kinds of comment online about NLNG in the logic that we don't support mediocrity (which to me is still relative, because NLNG might have its own genuine reasons for this delay). I believe that the negative comments does more harm than good. So left to me, I'd suggest we stop/reduce such comments, but hey.....I'm just one person so I can't talk for all.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 8:01am On Oct 20, 2015
prelinctus:

Oga, what proof does nlng have that recent commenters here were part of the assessment centre? For all you know, a group of people that got eliminated at the first stage may decided to keep posting trash about nlng just for fun. Having said that, your logic, as well as, prinzofparis' is inherently flawed.
lol you can say that...it doesn't matter who makes the comments,....what they will be after is to ensure people don't start having negative impressions about the company...if I was in charge, I will simply absorb those I can and bring a close to the recruitment without keeping anybody on waiting list.

anyway, let's let it fly jare bro....I don share my view. let the bashing continue...smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adob16(f): 8:19am On Oct 20, 2015
I'm still trying to figure out why people are so agitated about the results. If they told the last set of peeps who had their AC around end of July/1st week of August 3 months, then its still in order to expect feedback any time in November.

I will suggest we all give this NLNG thing some 3 weeks break.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 9:08am On Oct 20, 2015
prelinctus:

The way i see it, 'commenters' will have nothing to comment about (sense or nonsense) if the process is brought to an abrupt end (without a waiting list).
It's a matter of End the process, End the trash spewing.

...The way i see it anyway.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 9:43am On Oct 20, 2015
Hello..
How was your night.?
I miss you..
By the way, have you eaten.?
Let's go for lunch., how about that.??
ENOUGH OF THE AGITATED WORDS JARRE
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
We love NLNG.
We love Naija!

Chill pill taken!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
incredu:
We love NLNG.
We love Naija!

Chill pill taken!
Chill pill taken!
Chill pill taken!
Chill pill taken!
Chill pill taken!
Chill pill taken!
Chill pill taken!
Chill pill taken!
Chill pill taken!
Chill pill taken!
Chill pill taken!
Chill pill taken!
Chill pill taken!
Chill pill taken!
Chill pill taken!
Chill pill taken!
Chill pill taken!
Chill pill taken!
Chill pill taken!
tongue tongue tongue grin grin cheesy ? grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
Gently Gently, I don dey crase small small.. grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
Easy o! lol

tk4rd:
Gently Gently, I don dey crase small small.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.