Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,198 members, 7,867,462 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1231167 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
Let me be the first to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to you in advance fam.....I love you all like kilode.....sorry one of my hobbies is meeting people and I have had to do that most part of my career. I look forward to meeting you in Bonny 'if God wills'.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by LeoDiVinci: 12:34am On Jan 01, 2016

Light at the end of the tunnel.

HNY!

*ToTheShadows
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 1:03am On Jan 01, 2016
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY SWEET FRIENDS...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Aphrodite4(f): 1:10am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy New Year, guys.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 1:58am On Jan 01, 2016
We've been locked in arguments whether "This Week is...". Let me categorically tell you all that "This is is MOST DEFINITELY the year". Happy new year to the most dogged set of GTs I've come across. May God bless us all. EVERYONE!

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 2:01am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year guys and I wish everyone the very best as we expect the mails this month.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 2:10am On Jan 01, 2016
airsaylongcon:
We've been locked in arguments whether "This Week is...". Let me categorically tell you all that "This is is MOST DEFINITELY the year". Happy new year to the most dogged set of GTs I've come across. May God bless us all. EVERYONE!
Correct!!! Amen in Jesus's name!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 8:41am On Jan 01, 2016
This is the year. This could be the month.

TIME WILL TELL...

Welcome to 2016 folks.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year everyone. This year definitely is the year. May the good Lord bless all our endeavors and grant us all jobs we'll be glad to wake up to.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
dway4ward:
Happy new year everyone. This year definitely is the year. May the good Lord bless all our endeavors and grant us all jobs we'll be glad to wake up to.

Ok.. I'm not being perssimistic.
Let's just say I'm being sarcastic..
But then, u sure say this year is even de year.?
I doubt oo
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
tk4rd:
Ok.. I'm not being perssimistic.
Let's just say I'm being sarcastic..
But then, u sure say this year is even de year.?
I doubt oo
Na this year every thing go end whether satan like am or not. The truth is that NLNG may eventually cancel this recruitment because of the demon that has befall the oil/gas industry though I don't pray or wish for such but I sha know say e go end this year with a success or a regret mail so brace up which ever one hits ur inbox just take am say na so Baba God want am atleast u don try. Happy new year!

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adhominem(m): 1:57am On Jan 02, 2016
Happy new year everyone. Wishing us all a joyful 2016
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 7:06am On Jan 02, 2016
People are finding solace in "This is the year" as if knowing it won't take more than a year from now is meant to bring comfort because we are in a new year.

Whatever the case, may this year bring forth good tidings. Happy New year, folks.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by udokas: 7:18am On Jan 02, 2016
ethene:

Na this year every thing go end whether satan like am or not. The truth is that NLNG may eventually cancel this recruitment because of the demon that has befall the oil/gas industry though I don't pray or wish for such but I sha know say e go end this year with a success or a regret mail so brace up which ever one hits ur inbox just take am say na so Baba God want am atleast u don try. Happy new year!
Yea, and not just oil price crash, in addition, Australia and the US will flood the market with LNG starting this year.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
udokas:
Yea, and not just oil price crash, in addition, Australia and the US will flood the market with LNG starting this year.
Whatever that happens, we are already ready for it a very long time ago.
*Now Let's Pray*
Father in heaven, Please bless 2016 abundantly for all of us, whichever way you will Lord, whether with Nlng or not. Amen.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
I CAN FEEL IT...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
cashme28:
I CAN FEEL IT...

I feel it too.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
Dfavouredone:

I feel it too.

Please what are you feeling?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 4:03am On Jan 04, 2016
NanaF:

Ask them ooo
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 4:37am On Jan 04, 2016
cashme28:
I CAN FEEL IT...
It is too early to be feeling o
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 6:37am On Jan 04, 2016
But seriously are there people on here that already know for sure that they met the cut-off (not if they are on the "final list"... Just if the met the cut-off or not).
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Machini(m): 6:58am On Jan 04, 2016
NanaF:

Harmattan.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 7:47am On Jan 04, 2016
Machini:

Harmattan.
Abi na reggae music dem dey feel, who knows? undecided
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by princewealth: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Happy New year guys.

Mr President's body language and the economic situation of the nation shows that Train 7 will be the most unlikely project this year, is not even captured in the 2016 appropriation bill b4 NASS.

The truth still remains NO TRAIN 7 NO GT.

To cover this up, like 5 or 6 persons maybe finally called up for medicals.

Pray for NLNG.

just my opinion.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by epic5: 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dfavouredone:

I feel it too.

Feel This:

Dear Graduate Trainee Applicants

We regret to inform you that due to the cyclical downturn within the Oil and Gas Industry and the recent Federal Government Policies targeted at restructuring the Executive Board of NLNG Ltd, we are indefinitely suspending the Graduate Trainee Recruitment Process pending a positive outlook within the industry.

We shall be contacting you soon regarding refunds of your travel expenses where applicable. We sincerely apologize for all inconvenience this might have caused you and wish you the best in all your endeavours.

Kind Regards.

You feel it??

#Disclaimer: the texts above na joke oo, was not from NLNG Ltd.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
This may sound pessimistic or like a joke but the truth is that it may just turn out to become a reality owing to the way things are looking. I do not pray for that though. #I still believe in Jah's undeserved kindness#
epic5:

Feel This:

We regret to inform you that due to the cyclical downturn within the Oil and Gas Industry and the recent Federal Government Policies targeted at restructuring the Executive Board of NLNG Ltd, we are indefinitely suspending the Graduate Trainee Recruitment Process pending a positive outlook within the industry.

We shall be contacting you soon regarding refunds of your travel expenses where applicable. We sincerely apologize for all inconvenience this might have caused you and wish you the best in all your endeavours.

Kind Regards.

You feel it??

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
ItsTime4me:
This may sound pessimistic or like a joke but the truth is that it may just turn out to become a reality owing to the way things are looking. I do not pray for that though. #I still believe in Jah's undeserved kindness#

People with sauces haven't hinted cancelling of the recruitment exercise. The general feel is slashing the number of intakes. Hmmm. If it's cancellation, they would have told us since last year o.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
See pessimism everywhere.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
epic5:

Feel This:

Kind Regards.

You feel it??

Dear NLNG HR,
Thank you for the above missive. As your are aware we have been on this path for over two years. As you intend to make refunds please find below the refund heading:

1) Internet access fee to view the vacancy advert: N1 000.00
2) Internet access for initial application: N1,000.00
3) Document scanning fee for (2) above: N1,000.00
4) Nairaland registration fee (Internet access): N5,000
5) Monthly access fee to track NLNG gossip on NL: N8,000 x26 months = N208,000.00
6) Attempted thread recovery fee after NL hack: N117,512.66 (naira equivalent at old dollar rate)
7) Preparing for WAEC exam: 1140.21 Ghanaian cedis (I went to WAEC Ghana to prepare)
cool Argument fee on NL: To be discussed amongst NL thread members
9) Health charge for waiting for WAEC Result: N415,452 (I had to fly to London to see my shrink)
10) Tension arising from opening WAEC success email:N50,000.00
11) Elation from Discovering Success email: N0 (it brought down my BP)
12) Worry from waiting for SHL date to be scheduled: N577,500.00
13) Preparation for SHL:USD 14567 (New dollar rate abeg). I went to New York to get Kaplan to prepare
14) Argument fee for various questions posted on NL:$100/question (Amrika dollars not Liberian or Zimbabwean dollars)
15) Consultant's fee for bringing BODMAS question on NL to stimulate the group (exclusively for Longcon) : to be discussed in private with NLNG management.

(others to come as the spirit leads)

7 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
vantage7:
See pessimism everywhere.

I fear!

2years now and still counting... the assessment exercises couldn't break those who've made it this far. Truly, it has not been easy for anyone (the over-employed, super-employed, gainfully employed, employed, under-employed and the unemployed) coping with the looong wait. But this breeze of doom and gloom spreading here lately is unnecessary.

It's still 4 days into a new year! Let our spirits remain high!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dear NLNG Recruitment team,

In response to your earlier mail that you will be cancelling the graduate trainee recruitment, i am hereby writing to inform you of the following:
1. i do not accept your apology because as a first tier in the industry, you should have predicted all these anomalies and prepare.

2. i dont want your reimbursement anymore because the dollar equivalent will be almost peanut today as compared to 2 years ago. Yes i deal in dollars now.

3. lastly, please inform your RA maintanance team to put a pool near my flat as i will be resuming on the 1st of March, 2016....

see you on 01/03/2015
Best regards,
CHM11.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 7:46am On Jan 05, 2016
Bruv there has been no such e-mail about cancellation. Ya'll should be mindful of the kind of information you spread.

CHM11:
Dear NLNG Recruitment team,

In response to your earlier mail that you will be cancelling the graduate trainee recruitment, i am hereby writing to inform you of the following:
1. i do not accept your apology because as a first tier in the industry, you should have predicted all these anomalies and prepare.

2. i dont want your reimbursement anymore because the dollar equivalent will be almost peanut today as compared to 2 years ago. Yes i deal in dollars now.

3. lastly, please inform your RA maintanance team to put a pool near my flat as i will be resuming on the 1st of March, 2016....

see you on 01/03/2015
Best regards,
CHM11.

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.