Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1230292 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mcpat(m): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2014
Nigerian movie:

it was actually the second stage test for a company in ph called Solar turbines. The first stage was lot easier and basically mechanical reasoning. But this second one? I doubt to make it.
it was essay questions. Where you are to explain with the aid of diagram operations of 2 & 4 stroke engine
the operations of reciprocating compressor
the operations of a gas turbine. Amidst other conc questions. As I didn't know the nature of the test, I prepared for GMAT and SHL.
but people know book oh. As I de scramble, I see some guys de mean de pen....afraid catch me.

I am hoping for a miracle to be invited for next stage.
nah, no be by know book... INFORMATION!!! He was well informed on how the next stjge would be and u werent hence the motive of this thread..information is the key

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2014
Information is Power, buh the accurate INFORmation is golden. I think that guy was informed and so read inbtw lines unlike you. I have been informed in the past and the information was dentrimental to my success. It was a wrong info. Just finished a test, though I bounced into the hall with the belief that I know all that would be set, I crawled out heartbroken, because the questions differed frm wat I expected and was informed. INFORMATION can MAKE you or BReak you. It has broken me twice, won't let it happen again.
You only Needed the right info and someone would see you as that geek.

mcpat:
nah, no be by know book... INFORMATION!!! He was well informed on how the next stjge would be and u werent hence the motive of this thread..information is the key

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mcpat(m): 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
okzcorp: Information is Power, buh the accurate INFORmation is golden. I think that guy was informed and so read inbtw lines unlike you. I have been informed in the past and the information was dentrimental to my success. It was a wrong info. Just finished a test, though I bounced into the hall with the belief that I know all that would be set, I crawled out heartbroken, because the questions differed frm wat I expected and was informed. INFORMATION can MAKE you or BReak you. It has broken me twice, won't let it happen again.
You only Needed the right info and someone would see you as that geek.

I stand corrected, who organized d test u wrote?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
You are right bro, I wasn't correcting you buh buttressing your viewpoint.I was referring to Nigerian movie in the previous post.

mcpat:

I stand corrected, who organized d test u wrote?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
Thread's lost a bit of steam. Feels like a ghost town in here.

Pls, pls being [hyper] active on NL wasn't the reason Kuwenae wasn't picked for medicals o. Lol

Ok, signing out. Catch up smtym nxt week.

cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2014
WizardofOz1: Thread's lost a bit of steam. Feels like a ghost town in here.

Pls, pls being [hyper] active on NL wasn't the reason Kuwenae wasn't picked for medicals o. Lol

Ok, signing out. Catch up smtym nxt week.

cheesy

Alright ....Its time to speak up .

Do you really think your absence on this thread would increase your chances of making it through an already written test undecided ? I honestly doubt that tongue !
Ohhh.. .You really think kuwena dint go through cos of his hyper-activeness on NLNG thread ? Maybe you should give me proofs to convince me all the less active threaders eventually got the job and the all the hyper active ones dint,to lay claim to your unfound theory sad undecided.

I know we are all busy doing something; but that's nt a reason why we would abandon this thread now embarassed ....n later come back asking unnecessary questions when interview mails start flying embarassed sad.

Where are the malt crew, the football team, the 'regular joe' team,the 'make of it whatever you will' group, the 'if you are good,you are good' believers, the 'davide470 and its movie fanatics', .... Where are you

Hmmnn.... lipsrsealed.I dont want to believe you all lost faith in your performance in your test to want to ignore this thread and move on, neither do i want to agree you did the test so well and you feel you are above others here to nt want to start sharing interview and accessment day tips.

In fact, where is Dplacement when i most needed him sad, i just need you to say something,anything at all, and im sure all the runaways will come running to the thread asking how,why,what,where and all sorts undecided lipsrsealed.

Where are the beautiful ladies on this thread

Where are the great guys who kept this thread alive Ch1kelu,gdarl,ikenna,sqlmaster,pabostt,wizard etc

If we all decide to ignore this thread , i can as well mail the supermods to delete it for no just reason.... lipsrsealed tongue undecided

(Alright, i actually wont try that tongue,but a minute to say hii and gdmrning to fellow 'hopefuls' wnt take away anything from us all wink cheesy)

A blessed and favoured week to everyone . cheers cheesy smiley!!

7 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by pabostt: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2014
tolutweety:

Alright ....Its time to speak up .

Do you really think your absence on this thread would increase your chances of making it through an already written test undecided ? I honestly doubt that tongue !
Ohhh.. .You really think kuwena dint go through cos of his hyper-activeness on NLNG thread ? Maybe you should give me proofs to convince me all the less active threaders eventually got the job and the all the hyper active ones dint,to lay claim to your unfound theory sad undecided.

I know we are all busy doing something; but that's nt a reason why we would abandon this thread now embarassed ....n later come back asking unnecessary questions when interview mails start flying embarassed sad.

Where are the malt crew, the football team, the 'regular joe' team,the 'make of it whatever you will' group, the 'if you are good,you are good' believers, the 'davide470 and its movie fanatics', .... Where are you

Hmmnn.... lipsrsealed.I dont want to believe you all lost faith in your performance in your test to want to ignore this thread and move on, neither do i want to agree you did the test so well and you feel you are above others here to nt want to start sharing interview and accessment day tips.

In fact, where is Dplacement when i most needed him sad, i just need you to say something,anything at all, and im sure all the runaways will come immediately come running to the thread asking how,why,what,where and all sorts undecided lipsrsealed.

Where are the beautiful ladies on this thread

Where are the great guys who kept this thread alive Ch1kelu,gdarl,ikenna,sqlmaster,pabostt,wizard etc

If we all decide to ignore this thread , i can as well mail the supermods to delete it for no just reason.... lipsrsealed tongue undecided

(Alright, i actually wont try that tongue,but a minute to say hii and gdmrning to fellow 'hopefuls' wnt take away anything from us all wink cheesy)

A blessed and favoured week to everyone . cheers cheesy smiley!!

I think what affected most of us was the sudden attack on nairaland by some hackers....somebody like me just re-registered on this forum.....i think some were dissappointed as a result of the lost 240pages or thereabout.....i think people are just recovering from the shock this hackers caused on to this thread....i can assure you that guys are coming back in a more robust way. None of the lines of thoughts you mentioned were the reasons why people suddenly decide to hibernate. Like what my brother told me that people that are security conscious wont risk joining nairaland again as result of what happen to the forum( i believe the computer guru in the house will understand my premise)...thanks tolutweety for calling NLNG hopefuls into order.......imagine anytime i want to post, i will see a caption 'sorry you cant post now try again in a week's time' this caption do annoy me, but anyway i am back.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by pabostt: 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
There was once a team of four individuals called respectively: Everyone, Someone, Anyone and Nobody.
There was an important job to be done and Everyone was sure that Someone would do it.
Anyone could have done it, but Nobody did it.
Someone got angry about this, because it was Everyone’s job.
Everyone thought Anyone could do it, but Nobody realised that Everyone wouldn’t do it.
It ended up that Everyone blamed Someone when Nobody did what Anyone could have done.

11 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
pabostt:

I think what affected most of us was the sudden attack on nairaland by some hackers....somebody like me just re-registered on this forum.....i think some were dissappointed as a result of the lost 240pages or thereabout.....i think people are just recovering from the shock this hackers caused on to this thread....i can assure you that guys are coming back in a more robust way. None of the lines of thoughts you mentioned were the reasons why people suddenly decide to hibernate. Like what my brother told me that people that are security conscious wont risk joining nairaland again as result of what happen to the forum( i believe the computer guru in the house will understand my premise)...thanks tolutweety for calling NLNG hopefuls into order.......imagine anytime i want to post, i will see a caption 'sorry you cant post now try again in a week's time' this caption do annoy me, but anyway i am back.

I want to believe the bolded.

In as much as i was dissappointed @ the loss of over 240pages of this thread,
i still could not find a place to call home ,as regards my preps towards NLNG .
WELCOME BACK......The thread is ours to keep !
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2014
let's see if we still got geniuses on here or perhaps they went with the 240 deleted pages .. Here are some brain teasers :
1 what invention let's you look right through a wall
2 I saw a boat full of people , yet there was no single person on the boat , why ?
3. What bank never has money ?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
@tolutweety
Was all that directed at me
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
WizardofOz1: @tolutweety
Was all that directed at me

Directed @ you Naa... I only quoted you to emphasize what you said about the thread turning into a ghost town and your reference to kuwena.
The 'you' in what i wrote refers not to you as a person but to all...

I see Seun has finally added '1' to your name to indicate the chieftaincy title bestowed on you on this thread.....lool grin wink

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
majekdom2: let's see if we still got geniuses on here or perhaps they went with the 240 deleted pages .. Here are some brain teasers :
2 I saw a boat full of people , yet there was no single person on the boat , why ?

grin...lol @ the bolded.

lemme try answer your questns ...brb.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Savant(m): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
majekdom2: let's see if we still got geniuses on here or perhaps they went with the 240 deleted pages .. Here are some brain teasers :

1. Window.

2. Because they were couples on the boat.

3. Blood bank.

*Edited*

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
tolutweety:

Directed @ you Naa... I only quoted you to emphasize what you said about the thread turning into a ghost town and your reference to kuwena.
The 'you' in what i wrote refers not to you as a person but to all...

I see Seun has finally added '1' to your name to indicate the chieftaincy title bestowed on you on this thread.....lool grin wink

Lol.. Funny man
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by drKally(m): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
1. An Ancient invention called a window
2. Couples
3. Waterbank/Blood bank
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2014

1. A window
I agree with savant on the other two answers he provided...

@Tolutweety IMO I think most people lost the morale coming here after over 240 pages of core info was wiped off!! On my part, I realised there was nothing else to discuss... Perhaps when we start getting those success mails, then here will be bubbling again.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by pabostt: 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2014

I agree with savant's answers, but let me add this funny answer to question 2.....i think the viewer is suffering from a peculiar eye defect that calls for emergent correction.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by femoor: 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
Guys will the sélection of successful candidate for the AC be based on percentile? if yes will it be for the four sections of the test combined or for each of the individual test.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mcpat(m): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2014
drKally:
1. An Ancient invention called a window
2. Couples
3. Waterbank/Blood bank
3. Sperm bank

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
Savant:

1. Window.

2. Because they were couples on the boat.

3. Blood bank.

*Edited*

Hehehe , smart savant .. The last should be river bank .
Ok .. I got these for you
1 . What's the missing letter JF?AMJjASOND
2.What is in seasons , seconds , and minutes but not in days or years even decades.
3. What starts with T ends with T and has T in it.
4. What has a neck but no head?
5 . What is it everybody does at the same time ?
6.What can you serve but not eat?
7. How many eggs can you put in an empty basket
8. What building has got the most stories ?
9 . Can a man legally marry his widow's sister in nigeria?
10.What has got two arms and a face but no arms and legs ?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Savant(m): 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
majekdom2:
2.What is in seasons , seconds , and minutes but not in days or years even decades.

LOL. I will give it a try. The more I figure them out the more I will edit my post.

1. After counting the letters I figured it out. M for March. grin (really proud of myself for this one)

2. 'N' is in season, seconds and minutes but isn't found in days, years and decades.

3. Is a Teapot (seen it on soundcity before so I remembered it)

4. This is confusing really. There's a word 'Bottleneck' but one can argue that the cover or the cork is the head.

5. We all age together.

6. A Tennis serve.

7. You can put any amount of eggs into an empty basket. It's an empty basket na.

9. If a man has a widow he is already dead. Hehe grin

10. A clock or a wristwatch.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by pabostt: 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2014
majekdom2:

Ques 4: bottle
Ques5: grow older
Ques6: tennis ball
Quest7: one egg
Ques8: the Library

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Savant(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
pabostt:

Ques 4: bottle
Ques5: grow older
Ques6: tennis ball
Quest7: one egg
Ques8: the Library

WOW @ Library. shocked touchè. And it makes sense. Nice one mate.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by auroraborealis: 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
majekdom2:

OK HERE I GO

1. M for March (3rd Month of the year)
2. The Letter "O" . Its never found in the spelling of days, years or even decades
3. Tit-tat (lol at that)
4. 5. 6. And 7. Has all been answered correctly by Savant
8. A prison
9. I'll brb!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by pabostt: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
Savant:

WOW @ Library. shocked touchè. And it makes sense. Nice one mate.

Nice one too because you have been doing a wonderful justice to those questions since
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
pabostt:

Nice one too because you have been doing a wonderful justice to those questions since
hmmm .. Some really smart dudes here , that's if you have not been checking it out somewhere .. Anyways , I should see all the answers before I say mine.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
auroraborealis:

OK HERE I GO

1. M for March (3rd Month of the year)
2. The Letter "O" . Its never found in the spelling of days, years or even decades
3. Tit-tat (lol at that)
4. 5. 6. And 7. Has all been answered correctly by Savant
8. A prison
9. I'll brb!
hehehe . . @ prison , na true sha .. Enough stories go dey prison tho , but can't be compared to library.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Aphrodite4(f): 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hmm, whatever keeps the thread moving, right?

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
Aphrodite4: Hmm, whatever keeps the thread moving, right?
Yea yea..whatever keeps it moving.

....n whr av u bn?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by rawgame(m): 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
@tolutweety, nice one. U seem to av given dis thread a spark. Hope it last long. To all nlng hopefuls, I wish u success in all ur endeavours

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by wonda26(m): 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
majekdom2:

1. Initially skipped but I don spy the answer from my sERvant grin
2. The damn letter N angry
3. Tha' faack is that? Ok...I go with my S..... lipsrsealed
4. Dead chicken cheesy
5. Ageing, breathing, living undecided
6. Tennis cool
8. Storey building tongue
9. In his grave 6 feet below, u mean? Great! shocked
10. Na wa for this kind thing wey get '2 arms' and 'no arms' undecided clock?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.