Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1227050 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
tolutweety:
1) They chk if your head is well positioned on your neck
2) They chk your height to see that you'r nt above 6ft
3) They confirm your age using a newly developed technology to ascertain its nt football age that u are using.
4) They chk your eyes to cnfirm they can see very long distance,like from the earth to jupiter.
5) Lastly n most importantly,they chk ur genitals to see if they reproduce perfectly.

#my2kobo.
LOOOL! Oga twitter, i neva knew u were this humourized. You've just made me break my Hibernation. Like seriosly, do they chek all those
1: wat of me wey dey 6ft 9'' ?
2: an eyes that could see from earth to Jupiter?...plz dnt tell me they have a branch over there oo
3: it has alredy been confirmed that they chek the genitals.

#BackToHIbernation.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
SQL-master:
LOOOL! Oga twitter, i neva knew u were this humourized. You've just made me break my Hibernation. Like seriosly, do they chek all those
1: wat of me wey dey 6ft 9'' ?
2: an eyes that could see from earth to Jupiter?...plz dnt tell me they have a branch over there oo
3: it has alredy been confirmed that they chek the genitals.

#BackToHIbernation.

Once u are above 6ft, u will need to fill a form that u ll grow shorter to below 6ft within six months of the training
2) they av a way of knwing if ur eyes can see that far . Dplacement can talk more on that.
3) how sure are you that your genitals can pass the test. Im still doing a dry run on mine to make sure they are fit for that day.

P.S : I will be available to answer more questions concerning the medicals everyday .

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mcpat(m): 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
tolutweety:

I can help Dplacement answer this :

3) They confirm your age using a newly developed technology to ascertain its nt football age that u are using.
4) They chk your eyes to cnfirm they can see very long distance,like from the earth to jupiter.
5) Lastly n most importantly,they chk ur genitals to see if they reproduce perfectly.

#my2cents.

*british accent* oh rilly!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mcpat(m): 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
DPlacement:

I don't know. You should have asked on the day of the CBT. You are more likely to recieve a more accurate answer
Wow!! What would make them reject u at this stage, bad eye sight?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by davide470(m): 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
Has anyone seen Transformers 4?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by spawne: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
davide470: Has anyone seen Transformers 4?
Oga mi, e af tey o. How fa na? As TOTAL don blank us na esso be am o. How your end?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
tolutweety:

I can help Dplacement answer this :

#my2cents.

Funny... What has the reproductive system got to do with being an optimal NLNG employee?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
ikenna58:

Funny... What has the reproductive system got to do with being an optimal NLNG employee?

you are forgetting that your efficiency and productivity reduces once a part of your body system is in disorder.

A classic example is when you eat beans on a sunday night,only for you to strt visiting 'white house' evry hour at wrk on monday morning due to some inexplicable movements in ur stomach. the experience is nt always a pleasnt one,n I bet work that day is a minus.

D'yu now undstand y I ld recommend a functnal genital system for optimum productivity .......lool ??
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 12:28am On Jul 03, 2014
03rd of July, 19**.

I cried coming into this world....

Fast forwarded to 03rd of July, 2014.

I'm happy n excited I draw closer to my grave by a yr.

Lord, Your grace has kept me through n through and I remain forever grateful to you for what I have achieved n where you are taking me to.

Bonne anniversaire tolu.

9 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lafex: 5:48am On Jul 03, 2014
tolutweety:

03rd of July, 19**.

Lord, Your grace has kept through n through and I remain forever grateful to you for what I have achieved n where you are taking me to.

Bonne anniversaire tolu.
Woooooow
So I can meet my birthday mate here but dont tell me that we both born in the same day, month and year 'July 3rd,198*'. Wishing us Happpy birthday and will celebrate together by this time next year as NLNG STAFF IN SHA ALLAH.

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mcpat(m): 7:22am On Jul 03, 2014
tolutweety:

03rd of July, 19**.

Lord, Your grace has kept through n through and I remain forever grateful to you for what I have achieved n where you are taking me to.

Bonne anniversaire tolu.
hbd tolu and lafex..have a blast

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 7:27am On Jul 03, 2014
tolutweety:

03rd of July, 19**.

Bonne anniversaire tolu.

HBD tweety! Have Two blasts!!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Electrique: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2014
Happy Birthday Tolutweety smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2014
tolutweety:
03rd of July, 19**.
Mtcheeew!
What's it with the hiding of ur birth date? If we know ur full DoB, ar we gonna jail you? Pleeease!
We aren't girls dat are so shy of their age. WE ARE MEN!
As a man, i'm never shy or too 'hide-hide' about me age. I was born on 6/6/1981. And i'm proud of my age, SIMPLE. cool

Btw, JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE, ALLES GUTE ZUM GEBURTSTAG, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 11:54am On Jul 03, 2014
SQL-master:
Mtcheeew!
What's it with the hiding of ur birth date? If we know ur full DoB, ar we gonna jail you? Pleeease!
We aren't girls dat are so shy of their age. WE ARE MEN!
As a man, i'm never shy or too 'hide-hide' about me age. I was born on 6/6/1981. And i'm proud of my age, SIMPLE. cool

Btw, JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE, ALLES GUTE ZUM GEBURTSTAG, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

grin

lol.
Thanks bro.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by joxiri: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
Potential silly ?
But. Will swimming ability be a requirement as part of medicals
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Aphrodite4(f): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
Happy birthday, Lafex n tolutweety..
Have a blessed year ahead..

Xoxo

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sleekch1c(f): 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
Happy bday lafex and Tolu.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
Happy birthday to @Lafex and @Tolu. Make una do party for nairalanders na. Abi na low key things?

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
*testing !testing ...One ! Two !!

My sincere appreciatn goes to all who,out of their limited hrs in a day, decided to wish me a fulfilled day.
Thank you for the wishes,prayers n most of all,the love.

You all are one set of peeps I av learnt so much from.and I thank God for a privilege like this to compete with u.
O
To my family n friends, to seun n his Nl crew, To the NLNG threadmates,To my birthdaymate...lafex : I say thank you, Gracias,Obrigado.

I love you all. #Tolu

P.S : Afterparty comes up in my flat later in the evening,p.m me for the invite.

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
Happy birthday tolutweety and lafex. I wish you the best in your endeavours!!!

PS: @tolutweety, how come you are not writing in your usual fancy fonts today? Is it because it's your birthday? Have fun!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
JohnDuke259: Happy birthday tolutweety and lafex. I wish you the best in your endeavours!!!

PS: @tolutweety, how come you are not writing in your usual fancy fonts today? Is it because it's your birthday? Have fun!

Thanks bro.

My fonts are on break for now. Iv bn typing all dae from my fone,as soon as i get bck to my system, my font resumes.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2014

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
tolutweety:

Thanks bro.

My fonts are on break for now. Iv bn typing all dae from my fone,as soon as i get bck to my system, my font resumes.

You are welcome buddy! I look forward to see those fonts.

Cheers!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adde: 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
Talking of Medicals without going through interviews yet. Now that's faith. I hope it works.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
Happy bday guys, tolu and lafex. God bless you fellas

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by oyincute: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
Happy birthday Tolutweety and Lafex.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
airsay_long_con: @SQL-Master, you joking right? shocked
you wanna see my birthcertificate or something? Why do u doubt, o ye of little belief:
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
airsay_long_con:

Oh no! Not doubting u...just pleasantly surprised. I was born June 6 myself
what year? Lemme know how many years i use in senioring you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.