Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. (2063 Views)

Warm Message To The Mods: Seun,pasqal09,skydancer, mynd44,& others / Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition / How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by stebell(m): 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2013
Ǥ☺☺Đ evening pals. Don't know if yu guys experienced wat i did today.

I find it very difficult ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ open de home page

So i wanna ask Seun Osewa or his Mods wat really happened today
I demand an explanation frm yu guys @ de top.
Will be rite here waiting for ÿøu̶̲̥̅̊я response @ Seun and Mods.
Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by Fhemmmy: 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2013
stebell: Ǥ☺☺Đ evening pals. Don't know if yu guys experienced wat i did today.

Lol

1 Like

Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by sylvar02(m): 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2013
stebell: Ǥ☺☺Đ evening pals. Don't know if yu guys experienced wat i did today.

Space booked!!! No explanation here pls
Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2013
i could come on nairaland with opera mini browse but the main browser wont let me browse
I hink its something to do with the servers or the app.
Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by oshyno(m): 11:50pm On Oct 28, 2013
I thought it was only me. I had to reboot my phone thinking it caught a virus . I even almost deleted one app i just downloaded. Seun Wetin happen.
Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by yelsew80: 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2013
I'm shocked the administrators are carrying on like nothing happened! I tried all day without success from PC, laptop and mobile, this attitude speaks volumes. Totally pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2013
Addicts grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by Anuoluwap(m): 12:04am On Oct 29, 2013
Could access through www2.nairaland.com
Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by Fhemmmy: 12:05am On Oct 29, 2013
Anuoluwap: Could access through www2.nairaland.com

Very true
Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by donphilopus: 12:10am On Oct 29, 2013
I thought I was the only one experiencing that today, not until I logged in in twitter and discover people were equally complaining.

I even thought the website has been hacked. I later discovered it was not hacked when Seun provided a link for us on Twitter
Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by kolidave: 12:26am On Oct 29, 2013
They wanted to know how addicted pple where to it and if that is the case it was a stupidd stunt. By the way I secretly and 'evildly' wish the site crashed and was down for ever

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by cardoso111(m): 12:27am On Oct 29, 2013
Let the boss talk now or forever keep their peace
Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by Arysexy(m): 12:32am On Oct 29, 2013
Tried all day to login using my phone, no way. thought SEXKILLZ has banned my IP. Hmmmm, got home and tried with my laptop, kept getting same error message. That was when i realised its from their server.

@ Oga seun, u need to give us detailed explanation of wot transpired, or we go on one day warning strike!
Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by Dhortunn(m): 12:35am On Oct 29, 2013
Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 29, 2013
i thought it was only me o! I thougt it was network issues.
Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by donphilopus: 12:40am On Oct 29, 2013
I thought it had been hacked, but i was somehow feeling sorry for Seun.

The only thing that would have made me to be happy with the hacking, is the Hackers banning Sexkillz in all the section till eternity and remove him as a MOD from the 4 Section.

They should have done it to an extent that even if Seun gets his site back, Sexkillz can never post anything in any section again not to talk of moderating

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 29, 2013
Arysexy: Tried all day to login using my phone, no way. thought SEXKILLZ has banned my IP. Hmmmm, got home and tried with my laptop, kept getting same error message. That was when i realised its from their server.

@ Oga seun, u need to give us detailed explanation of wot transpired, or we go on one day warning strike!
some of you talk like u bought shares in nairaland,.or if u leave nairaland, nairaland would crash. SMH bigtime!
Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by kolidave: 12:41am On Oct 29, 2013
donphilopus: I thought it has been hacked, but i was somehow feeling sorry for Seun.

The only thing that would have made me to be happy with the hacking, is the Hackers banning Sexkillz in all the section till eternity and remove him as a MOD from the 4 Section.

They should have done it to an extent that even if Seun gets his site back, Sexkillz can never post anything in any section again not to talk of moderating
don't be 'silly' he'll just open up another account wiv a different email ID.
Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by donphilopus: 12:47am On Oct 29, 2013
kolidave: don't be 'silly' he'll just open up another account wiv a different email ID.
Atleast we'll know he doesn't moderate us with that Moniker again..

They would even do it to the extent that he won't even gain access to this site again
Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by kolidave: 12:51am On Oct 29, 2013
donphilopus: Atleast we'll know he doesn't moderate us with that Moniker again..

They would even do it to the extent that he won't even gain access to this site again
lmao guy u funny oooo. U must really hate dis dude. Na jazz the hackers wan use?

1 Like

Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by Trailblazerng(m): 12:51am On Oct 29, 2013
I tried it too but wasn't opening, so i thought it was network.
Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by donphilopus: 1:05am On Oct 29, 2013
kolidave: lmao guy u funny oooo. U must really hate dis dude. Na jazz the hackers wan use?
Boss na joke ooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by yelsew80: 1:09am On Oct 29, 2013
runzlord: some of you talk like u bought shares in nairaland,.or if u leave nairaland, nairaland would crash. SMH bigtime!

And you sound like you live in a tree with baboons for cousins. Simple courtesy demands some sort of explanation or at the very least an apology.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by ignis: 5:21am On Oct 29, 2013
@Op, I have never experienced anything of that nature.
Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by Ollybarbie219(f): 5:36am On Oct 29, 2013
donphilopus: I thought it has been hacked, but i was somehow feeling sorry for Seun.

Lwkmd...beeef
Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by temmie013(f): 5:51am On Oct 29, 2013
I thought I was the only 1 who experienced it 2..I tot the site had been hacked,was lyk awwww so no more nairaland cry
Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by stebell(m): 6:32am On Oct 29, 2013
Seun and his bunch of mods are jus keeping quiet like nothing happened.

If it's to ban someone now they won't even waist tym

I tot ma fone had developed a fault but then other sites I tried open except NL.
At a point I was thinking maybe I hv been banned by restricted by the web developer.

Seun and de mods, yu hv less than 24hrs to tender an apology or else I'll start a protest online and I believe it will spread like wild fire.

Like I said earlier, I'll be waiting O°˚˚˚
Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by adamooye5(m): 6:53am On Oct 29, 2013
I was thinking of opening a topic like dis,so that mod wil answer questions on why I could not access nairaland,thank God this user did.come to think of it,I jst realised I'm addicted to nairaland. grin
Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by hod898(m): 7:00am On Oct 29, 2013
Yeah, I noticed it too. Couldn't access NL's homepage. I even googled it so as to have an indirect entry, but I kept getting an error message with uc browser. I tried my gmail and it opened fine. Seun pls do sth to avoid recurrence.
Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by Abbey2sam(m): 7:08am On Oct 29, 2013
As far as I'm concern seun owes nobody apology..................

Why are you guys tormenting this guy
Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 29, 2013
The Feds might be coming for NL soon

1 Like

Re: What Happened Today Nairaland Mods, Seun. by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 29, 2013
Abbey2sam: As far as I'm concern seun owes nobody apology..................

Why are you guys tormenting this guy
of course seun owe no one an apology, we just want to be nice nairalanders and know what happend yesterday.

(1) (2)

Dubai Puts On A Record-setting Fireworks Show To Usher In 2014. [pics + Video] / Little Girl Gets Beaten Up By Her Father For Watching TV At Neighbour Room / 112 National Emergency Help Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.