Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

What Should I Do?, Am I Being Insensitive To Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do?, Am I Being Insensitive To Her? (932 Views)

He Couldnt Even Wait To Excort me. Am I Being Used? Help! / I'm I Being Insensitive. / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do?, Am I Being Insensitive To Her? by Dannyxy(m): 12:43am On Oct 29, 2013
She is my neigbour, she is fair, sexy, beautiful, practically all what i want in a woman... Now the real gist is, she has being trying get my attention, anytime she sees, she will be smilling and winking, it has been going on like this 4 a year nw, bt on saturday, she saw me, and asked me(i dn't talk to her) to help her do something(strange). after doing it, she started asking me sme personal question, that made me knw she likes me, she older than me with two yrs, she jst graduated, and got a job. should i respond to her signals and make a move or should i continue ignoring her like i have being doing, am i being insensitive?... There many reasons why we may never wrk, i can't commit to any lady now, i get bored of relationship easily, and i cut off frm the lady, bt i can't do that with her, she is my neigbour i see her like everyday...
Re: What Should I Do?, Am I Being Insensitive To Her? by guente02(m): 1:26am On Oct 29, 2013
Keep being confused.
Mtchhheeew just wasted my little ipulse mb.
Re: What Should I Do?, Am I Being Insensitive To Her? by temi4fash(m): 6:24am On Oct 29, 2013
C dis bros ooo....

Seems to me dat u not even ready to reciprocate d lov cos u not in2 her... But any way no all relationship ends in2 marriage.. N personally i dont do girls dat older dan me long term.. So if u just wana av a congo at ur beck and call as well as a chief security officer i tink u good to go.. But serioulsly d decision is on u bro.. Only u can tell wat u want.but frm ur post above u dont seem lik one who is ready just cont bin mysterious when she is tired of loving u she will move on..
Re: What Should I Do?, Am I Being Insensitive To Her? by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 29, 2013
free pusay up for grabs, u dey here dey dull urself. if i see dis ur opportunity, i go grab am a million times. #fuckmarriagefornow
Re: What Should I Do?, Am I Being Insensitive To Her? by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 7:12am On Oct 29, 2013
Hey...

Whatever you wanna do, just go ahead and do it... Highest na for you to end up straffing na angry
Re: What Should I Do?, Am I Being Insensitive To Her? by pasqal09: 8:24am On Oct 29, 2013
OP, you must be a eunuch.
Re: What Should I Do?, Am I Being Insensitive To Her? by Dannyxy(m): 9:08am On Oct 29, 2013
Guys everything is nt about sex, let me say she is the kind of woman i want to marry, bt i am nt ready to marry, should i go into a relationship with the kind of woman i want marry nw?, i hve purposedly dated girls i cannot marry till nw.
Re: What Should I Do?, Am I Being Insensitive To Her? by pasqal09: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2013
Dannyxy: Guys everything is nt about sex, let me say she is the kind of woman i want to marry, bt i am nt ready to marry, should i go into a relationship with the kind of woman i want marry nw?, i hve purposedly dated girls i cannot marry till nw.

How can u tell that she's the kind of woman u want to marry wen u haven't even dated her?
Re: What Should I Do?, Am I Being Insensitive To Her? by Dannyxy(m): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2013
pasqal09:

How can u tell that she's the kind of woman u want to marry wen u have even dated her?
k. I hv knw her 4 a while, bt let me jst say the phsical attributes i want in my wife..
Re: What Should I Do?, Am I Being Insensitive To Her? by pasqal09: 9:19am On Oct 29, 2013
There's no harm in talking to her, even if u don't want to date her.

(1) (Reply)

Heart Break / Science Proves Premarital Sex Rewires The Brain / Reason Why Celebrity Mariages Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.