Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? (11985 Views)

Tony Blair At The Nigerian Governor's Forum In Abuja - Photos / Worst Performing Governors According To CGPI October Report / Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by MP007(m): 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2006
Ashiwaju or whatever your name is called, Try use brain now.This is not a newspaper section, look up dude , this aint "the guardian", ever heard of the word "summary" before, and come to think of it, they call you the best governor in nigeria. i doubt that cos all you do is shout , empty barrel.//// cant wait to see you leave office in 2007
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by Mystique(f): 7:54am On Aug 23, 2006
Lol, I used to like Asiwaju grin cheesy wink smiley angry sad shocked
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by nikinash(f): 9:40am On Aug 23, 2006
this thread is really informative. its really interesting to know what nigerians think about their governors, newspapers and the nigerian public should all sign on to nairaland to see this.

as for my own i would choose bola tinubu cos i ahve not sene one hting the guy has done in this lagos
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by slimnike(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2006
nikinash:

this thread is really informative. its really interesting to know what nigerians think about their governors, newspapers and the nigerian public should all sign on to nairaland to see this.

as for my own i would choose bola tinubu because i ahve not sene one hting the guy has done in this lagos
I think say Tinubu na saint.So He still dey steal money?kai, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by stanech: 6:01am On Aug 25, 2006
@slimnike That na small thing go Lagos wey suppose to be centre of excellence u go hate the place. That guy na im be number 3 thief after Ibori

Guesss who be number one Chief Native doctor Lucky Igbinedion
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by Omolulu(m): 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2006
It's a tight contest between igbins and ibori
But a champion must emerge from this contest
Give it up for the new world champion in corruption
LUCKY IGBINEDION cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by slimnike(m): 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2006
I just got permission from the Federal Ministry of Information to pass this information to Nigerians.
The best Governor in Nigeria,in terms of, corruption is, Chief, Doctor, [native please].Lucky Igbinedion. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DA round of applause please. wink lipsrsealed cool
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by needeeg(m): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2007
Guess u guys 4got Zamfara state, that man really foll them with money, but work naaah!
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by mrmayor(m): 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2007
needeeg:

Guess u guys 4got Zamfara state, that man really foll them with money, but work naaah!

No Sir,nobody forgot about Nigerian Taliban,charity begins at home.Its far more easier to access you governor
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by dblock(m): 9:22am On Apr 21, 2007
[center]Worst Performers[/center]

[center]Uzor Kalu|Yar'Adua|Tinubu[/center]
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by nolongtin(m): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2007
1.bola tinubu
2.ahmed tinubu.
3.ojuyobo.
4oju-igbo.
5lagos govenor.
6.BAT, WHO ELSE BUT THE BIGGEST THIEF
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by mrmayor(m): 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2007
The Champ still remains Cheif Dr Peter Odilli.PDP ( Peter Dey Pay)
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by DisGuy: 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2007
hmm good cheesy
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by slimnike(m): 2:02am On Jun 02, 2007
I am still waiting for EFCC to arrest Lucky.
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by GNature(m): 4:41am On Jun 02, 2007
nolongtin:

1.bola tinubu
2.ahmed tinubu.
3.ojuyobo.
4oju-igbo.
5lagos govenor.
6.BAT, WHO ELSE BUT THE BIGGEST THIEF

Tinubu was not perfect, agreed, but I won't say he was the worst performing governor. The last time I was in Lagos in 2004 and I was complaining of how things have deteriorated, everyone kept saying it used to be worse !

There is just no way any governor can better Lagos without help from the federal government. If anyone wants to apportion blame on Tinubu, then Obasanjo must share some of the blame.

A close friend of mine visited Port Harcourt recently and couldn't figure out what Governor Odili was doing with almost $200 million a month accruing to the state.

The samething goes for Igbinedion, everyone has said the roads in Benin are so deplorable.
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by slimnike(m): 6:10am On Jun 02, 2007
Lucky so finished EDO state that even the devil is angry that He [lucky] want's to take His place.
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by stanech: 7:17am On Jun 02, 2007
The guy was pelted with satchet of pure water during his handover ceremony. That was the best way the people could say goodbye to his empty administration.
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by sartorius(m): 7:30am On Jun 02, 2007
nice , this is a tough question,

1 IGBins
2 Agagu
3 OUK
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by MP007(m): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2007
all of dem'
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by angel101(f): 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2007
lucky igbinedion is the undisputed winner!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by MILITIA(f): 5:22am On Jun 25, 2007
Lucky Igbinedion of course! That one just needs to be taken out to the sahara desert and shot! Not even fit to be food for the vultures!
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by lolypop: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2007
HABA!!! davidylau, your own too much and do you remember, that the former VP(ATIKU) is from this state? Well sha! i like ADAMU MU'AZU of bauchi state
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by PurestBoy(m): 2:32am On Jun 29, 2007
None of the foolish 36 governors is clean. All are thieves. I am not surprised because their oga too was a thief.
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by ph4life(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2007
odili; odili; donatus; donatus; odili; arik air; hospital in sa; 2 private jets, no airport; odili; donatus; gangsta politician; i seriously wonder how his entire family live with all the injustice - and the guy na cold blooded killa; i hope the people will wake up 1 day and parade all 35 of these govs naked around naija just to set an example to the present 1s.
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by slimnike(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2007
Did someone just say Donald Duke is currupt?
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by angel101(f): 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2007
ph4life:

odili; odili; donatus; donatus; odili; arik air; hospital in sa; 2 private jets, no airport; odili; donatus; gangsta politician; i seriously wonder how his entire family live with all the injustice - and the guy na cold blooded killa; i hope the people will wake up 1 day and parade all 35 of these govs naked around naija just to set an example to the present 1s.

35? which 1 should be spared?
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by Mamajama(m): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2007
Who can you justify the worst performing governor when you haven't been to all the 35 states in Nigeria before and after their administration? give some of this people benefit of a doubt, I'm playing the Devi's advocate in this situation, and I cant not pick one. LOL

I know the governor of my state is no action governor as been called.
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by denex: 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2007
Why una dey always deliberately shake Lucky throne anyhow? Who is Odili where people like Lucky Igbinedion are?
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by angel101(f): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2007
Are there 35 states in Nigeria?
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by Mamajama(m): 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2007
With ABuja that makes it 36
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by angel101(f): 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2007
Nope, there are 36 excluding Abuja as it is not a state

http://www.nigeriahcottawa.com/political/states_in_nigeria.htm
Re: Worst Performing Nigerian Governor? by ph4life(m): 3:10am On Jul 31, 2007
35 states or 36 states, it really does not matter. i wish something will happen and all nigerians will finally realize that these so-called leaders, abi na oga with their yeye chietaincy titles are ordinary humans - nigerians - like the rest of us. catch them all, naked them, after 100 to 1500 lashes, parade them around each town in the entire country and lock them all in a seperate PRISON, away from other PRISONS. we need to get our country back, i am really tired of living as a 4th class citizen in another man's land. there is nothing like being at home no matter how bad it is, but we cannot keep on toleating the same garbage all da time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Has Lost It's Value - CBN / Lagos State Governor Ambode Akinwunmi At The Second Quarterly Town Hall Meeting. / FG Intensifies Effort On Rehabilitation Of Lokoja Benin Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.