Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp (29520 Views)

Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration / Election: Niger Governor, Aliyu, Blames Jonathan For Pdp’s Downfall / Governor Aliyu Loses Polling Unit In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
The governor said his absence at the group’s meeting on Sunday had nothing to do with his membership
The governor of Niger state, Babangida Aliyu, has denied media reports that he has given up membership of the breakaway faction of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
Mr Aliyu told PREMIUM TIMES that there was no basis to leave the Abubakar Baraje-led faction of the party, and turn his back on colleague governors.
Speaking through his spokesperson, Danladi Ndayebo, the governor said reports suggesting that his absence at the meeting of the faction on Sunday, implied that he had quit the group, were untrue.
“The time of the meeting was changed from 8pm to 2pm and there was no way his Excellency could make it from Minna, and he has called to explain his absence which was recorded in the minutes of the meeting as reflected in the resolutions,” he said.
There were reports Tuesday that Mr Aliyu has pulled out from what has become known as the new PDP because he was no longer comfortable with the group.
The spokesperson of the Baraje faction, Chuwuemeka Eze, accused the Bamanga Tukur leadership of the party of spreading rumours about Mr Aliyu’s alleged pull out.
According to Mr Eze, the reports were published just to “cause disharmony among us by the Tukur faction & enemies of democracy”.
He also described the report as published by a national daily in its cover page of Tuesday as a “tissue of lie from the pit of hell and was just the imagination of the Reporter and those behind it”.
Mr Eze said the chairman of the faction, Abubakar Baraje, had already contacted the Niger governor and that Mr Aliyu “vehemently denied and refuted such an absurd and false report” adding that the governor had assured Mr Baraje that he would be the last person to leave the group comprising of seven serving governors, G7.
Mr Eze said Mr Aliyu informed the factional chairman that now is the wrong time for anyone to leave the new PDP at a time when the struggle to reposition the party is about to yield the desired result.
“To us, this is just one of those evil machinations by failed politicians on the side of Tukur to cause disunity in a group that God in answer to the prayers of Nigerians brought to restore hope back to our dying democracy,” Mr Eze said.
“We would like to assure Nigerians that this is a fight we shall see to its logical end not minding all the evil plots against us as a group.”

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/147477-niger-governor-aliyu-denies-leaving-baraje-led-pdp.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=niger-governor-aliyu-denies-leaving-baraje-led-pdp
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by igbeke: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
....and one hater wud say GEJ is not a good player of political games.
Bro Gej is winning,
...according to my prophecy.
ride on man.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
His Excellency is not comfortable with the direction the new PDP is taking especially in his state where any tiny slip would deprive him of the control of the party’s political machinery. He would be required to set up a new party structure and leave the formidable structure the PDP already has in place for others to use,” the source said.

They all pleaded with him to return to the PDP saying as a doctorate degree holder, he should view things differently from his other colleagues in the new PDP,” the source said.

The fools hovering on this thread with unbelievable stupidity should bury their heads in shame. If a Ph.D holder could not figure out a need to raise a parallel structure before confronting a clueless meretricious mediocrity called Jonathan, what's the essence of such a Ph.D? Do you even need a PhD to know that? And by the way, what makes the PDP structure in Niger state formidable if not Aliyu and his supporters?

We have seen how Jonathan with his Ojuelegba PhD has been molesting this democracy with unbelievable impunity. Under his watch corruption is entrenched, looting is celebrated, cluelessness is rewarded and the president looks like a fool surrounded by idiots or an !d!ot surrounded by fools with policy flip flops here and there.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
Prof Corruption:

The fools hovering on this thread with unbelievable stupidity should bury their heads in shame. If a Ph.D holder could not figure out a need to raise a parallel structure before confronting a clueless meretricious mediocrity called Jonathan, what's the essence of such a Ph.D? Do you even need a PhD to know that? And by the way, what makes the PDP structure in Niger state formidable if not Aliyu and his supporters?

We have seen how Jonathan with his Ojuelegba PhD has been molesting this democracy with unbelievable impunity. Under his watch corruption is entrenched, looting is celebrated, cluelessness is rewarded and the president looks like a fool surrounded by idiots or an !d!ot surrounded by fools with policy flip flops here and there.
PhD pass PhD. That of Aliyu is an evidence of a well researched thesis. I'm not surprised when a PhD holder like our Oga At The Top told Dbanj that job security is when an artiste is performing and security men are there to guard him.
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
Governor Babangida Aliyu of Niger state has said that contrary to reports, he remains a member of the G7 governors.

Speaking when members of the civil service union paid him a courtesy call at the government house in Minna, Governor Aliyu explained that as a leader of the G7 governors, he remains committed to the cause of the aggrieved members of the Peoples Democratic Party.

He said the governors are still discussing with President Goodluck Jonathan and can only take a decision on their political future after the Discussion.

It will be recalled that the Abubakar Baraje faction of the PDP which the aggrieved G7 governors belong was not favoured in the recent court ruling as it recognized the Bamanga Tukur PDP Faction as the legitimate PDP.

The aggrieved G7 governors namely: Aliyu Wamakko, Sule Lamido of Jigawa, Rivers state’s Rotimi Amaechi, Aliyu Babangida of Niger state, Kwara state governor, Abdulfatai Ahmed, Murtala Nyako of Adamawa state and Rabiu Kwankwanso of Kano state decided to take a stance with some key members of the party which include former vice president Atiku Abubakar and former Kwara state governor Senator Bukola Saraki and Olagunsoye Oyinlola after they stormed out of the Special National Congress held at Eagles Square, Abuja.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/10/29/i-remain-a-member-of-the-g7-governors-gov-aliyu/

now can you lot close this thread!!
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Pukkah: 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
jmaine:

How does the nonsense above dissolve the rancid stench of shameless hypocrisy hovering all over you.

How does the nonsense above disprove the fact that you pontificate over Stella Oduah , yet intentionally develop a blind spot to your paymaster vices.

How does the nonsense above address the fact that mastvbating over Stella Oduah is useless cos people are able to see through your very dirty and opaque cloak of deceit.

No matter how hard you try, been an hypocrite is a tar you can't wash out cos its embedded in you.

Now stick to the thread and or carry your mastvbation over Oduah gate elsewhere

This paid hack needs help and rehabilitation. You deserve pity. You won't get an insult-exchanging partner in me. I'm too busy for nonsense.

You were rejoicing and gallivanting all over the thread because of fake news. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by jmaine: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
Pukkah:

This paid hack needs help and rehabilitation. You deserve pity. You won't get an insult-exchanging partner in me. I'm too busy for nonsense.

You were rejoicing and gallivanting all over the thread because of fake news. Shame.

Its only irritating and disgusting double faced beings like you that deserve pity.

I came into this thread to engage the hypocritical nuances of you and your sad ilk's.

Meanwhile lets get back to the thread, Aliyu denouncing this is expected.

But the undisputable fact is that the renegades and invalids are gasping for breath with each passing day in their failed bid to hijack the political Machinery of the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by abracadabra: 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
na him sabi, coz we all know that he is not sincere, GOD day and never sleep. Do whatever you like there is day of judgement!
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by sleekp1: 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
@jmaine
Bros leave Pukkah na. Shebi you don dey they beat the man from page1. You no dey sorry for person?
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Mcpadosky(m): 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
The aviation woman in question is already self made even before she was appointed ministers of aviation. For ur information she is the owner of sea petroleum and gas limited (SPG) so let's face the main topic about G7 gov
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by danniekute(m): 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
Pukkah: Funny that no one is saying the news is a rumor or that the paper belongs to the opposition.

Anyway, what do we make of the following? Which one should we believe?

https://www.nairaland.com/1496365/buhari-tinubu-apc-govs-g-7

Former head of state, Gen Muhammadu Buhari, former Lagos State governor, Bola Asiwaju Tinubu, both APC leaders, all APC governors and the G-7 governors will storm Sokoto today to commission the N10 billion state-owned university and some government projects in the state.

A reliable source also told LEADERSHIP last night that apart from the inauguration of the projects, the visit of the personalities will be used as a meeting to strategise on how to fashion a workable formula that will enable the G-7 governors to break away from the PDP and join the APC.The source added that the arrowheads of the plan have concluded plans to use this occasion to build a structure that will allow the governors to move to the opposition party without creating unnecessary tension.

According to the source, “I can tell you that the G-7 governors have finally decided that there is the need to take their destiny in their own hands as the previous reconciliation meetings have not yielded positive results.

They have all decided to dump the PDP. Additionally, Kebbi State Governor Saidu Nasamu Dakingari and a few others are on their way to joining the G7 governors and I can assure you that the necessary arrangement has been put in place to actualise the objective.”

http://leadership.ng/news/291013/buhari-tinubu-apc-govs-g-7-govs-storm-sokoto-today
lies: they will be no space for them in apc. apc re yet to stand well afer the merger. G-7 or woteva cannot join apc.who go bow for who nah?
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
I expect the moderators to modify the topic of this thread or delete the thread because Aliyu has come out to affirm that he remains a member of the New PDP.
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by harden(m): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
Israelmossaic: G7 now G6.
Kwara state Gov didn't attend d meeting too, Oh G5. grin grin cheesy tongue

Jonathan doing the needful
yes o
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Pukkah: 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
sleek_p: @jmaine
Bros leave Pukkah na. Shebi you don dey they beat the man from page1. You no dey sorry for person?

These joblesss mercenaries have so many tactics. They 'like' their own posts and support their own comments.

This Pay Per Post (PPP) business is a serious one. They have so many IDs that they use for this business.

Where is the sense in what this one has said now?
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by jmaine: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
sleek_p: @jmaine

Lolz . . . . We are here to crush shameless, double faced numb skulls . . . . . cool

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Pukkah: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
jmaine:

Lolz . . . . We are here to crush double faced shameless numb skulls . . . . . cool

Continue to delude yourself.

Every right thinking and genuine poster that has followed what's happened knows the truth.

You called someone a hypocrite because you've not heard from him on Lekki issue and not because you have any evidence that he supports corruption. How foolish and shallow can an opinion be!

Because of this, you have become indulgent and supportive of corruption due to TRIBAL considerations. Isn't this shameful? You have unintelligently admitted that your conscience goes up and down according to the reactions of your imaginary 'hypocrites'! Why not simply admit that your conscience, if you had any, has since been bought?

This has led you to forget that the fight against corruption, whether it occurs within or outside PDP, starts and ends with President Jonathan. Is this TRUE or not?

Rather than address these ISSUES, you are all over the place throwing insults and your fellow bigots and hopelessly corrupt people are with you.

What's my business with PDP's political machinery? Would opposition really thrive or be attractive or have a voice if PDP had lived up to expectations in its over 14 years of having power?
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by jmaine: 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
Pukkah:

[s]Continue to delude yourself.

Every right thinking and genuine poster that has followed what's happened knows the truth.

You called someone a hypocrite because you've not heard from him on Lekki issue and not because you have any evidence that he supports corruption. How foolish and shallow can an opinion be!

Because of this, you have become indulgent and supportive of corruption due to TRIBAL considerations. Isn't this shameful? You have unintelligently admitted that your conscience goes up and down according to the reactions of your imaginary 'hypocrites'! Why not simply admit that your conscience, if you had any, has since been bought?

This has led you to forget that the fight against corruption, whether it occurs within or outside PDP, starts and ends with President Jonathan. Is this TRUE or not?

Rather than address these ISSUES, you are all over the place throwing insults and your fellow bigots and hopelessly corrupt people are with you.

What's my business with PDP's political machinery? Would opposition really thrive or be attractive or have a voice if PDP had lived up to expectations in its over 14 years of having power? [/s]

More irrelevant nonsense from a double faced goon . . .

The harder you try to defend your glaring hypocrisy, the more your stench reeks to death.

Please spare me your rabbles and learn to cast your moral net on all vices even when it affects your principals.
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Smooyis(m): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
Pukkah:

What's this 'your brother is more corrupt than my brother attitude' about?

Why can't the anti-corruption agencies move against those behind the alleged Lekki scam? Who is stopping them? Who takes the blame? Is it not the President?

How on earth should that be used to justify another case of alleged corruption?

Don't you realize that in trying to defend Oduah and probably the President, you're actually putting the search light on the President's inability to ruthlessly fight corruption?

The anti-corruption agencies, under the supervision of Mr Goodluck Jonathan should wake up from their deep sleep and clean the Augean stable regardless of party affiliation or tribal considerations.

Nigerians are suffering and corruption is getting stronger. Yet some of you are peddling the annoying argument that Mr A is should be left alone because Mr B is more corrupt!

Nigeria!!!
Thanks my brother. Ignorance is a disease!
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Rad1cal: 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
Aliyu denial doesn't surprise me one bit. All na politics jawe grin
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Pukkah: 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
jmaine:

More irrelevant nonsense from a double faced goon . . .

The harder you try to defend your glaring hypocrisy, the more your stench reeks to death.

Please spare me your rabbles and learn to cast your moral net on all vices even when it affects your principals.

Other than throwing insults and repeating 'hypocrisy' like a stammerer, which of the issues have you addressed?

I have no principal. You're the one that uses your IDs to collect pittance and submit number of your posts per day/month to qualify for ungodly pay.

Good-natured and undeservedly-suffering Nigerians are my principal. I have criticized and commended policies across party and tribal lines many times. My post history attests to that.

Repent now!

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Pukkah: 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
Smooyis: Thanks my brother. Ignorance is a disease!

Thanks.

The level of ignorance, deliberate and otherwise, is sickening.

How can any sensible person say he's supporting Mrs A's corruption because some imaginary people did not condemn Mr B's corruption?

In any case, the man that was elected to bring both Mrs A and Mr B to book for corrupt tendencies is being defended by that same senseless and shameless person!

Isn't this surprising, ridiculous and backward?
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by jmaine: 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
Pukkah:

Other than throwing insults and repeating 'hypocrisy' like a stammerer, which of the issues have you addressed?

Please don't get tired so quick, we need to classify, label and call you out for what you truly are. An Hypocrite

The only issue i did like to address is that proving to all your not a slimy double faced goons.

Pukkah:

I have no principal.

Your Hypocrisy says otherwise.

Pukkah:

You're the one that uses your IDs to collect pittance and submit number of your posts per day/month to qualify for ungodly pay.

Sounds like one revealing to the world his organisation modus operandi and his job discription.

Pukkah:

Good-natured and undeservedly-suffering Nigerians are my principal.

Sweet stories that touch . . . . Liar . . . . .

Pukkah:
I have criticized and commended policies across party and tribal lines many times. My post history attests to that..

Action speaks louder than lies. again wake me up when you dispense equal energy used in criticising the PDP to chastise your APC idols

Pukkah:

Repent now!

More like a false and pretentious prophet of doom preaching repentance. Please spare me your drama.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Decryptor(m): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
Guys, i was there when his fate was being discussed prior to his pulling out of the nPDP...A list of his assets in Abuja alone was tabulated and the plan was to confiscate the properties...As the news reach my guy ear, na so the man just renouce.
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Pukkah: 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
jmaine:

Please don't get tired so quick, we need to classify, label and call you out for what you truly are. An Hypocrite

The only issue i did like to address is that proving to all your not a slimy double faced goons.

Your Hypocrisy says otherwise.

Sounds like one revealing to the world his organisation modus operandi and his job discription.

There's no point talking to a deaf man. Address the ISSUES! I've repeated them enough. Many times. You're doing selective picking and still have the guts to call another person a hypocrite!

I challenge you to stay off this forum for two weeks. Let's see what happens to your pay.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by jmaine: 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
Pukkah:

There's no point talking to a deaf man. Address the ISSUES! I've repeated them enough. Many times. You're doing selective picking and still have the guts to call another person a hypocrite!

What useless issues is this double faced goon yapping about.

Pukkah:

I challenge you to stay off this forum for two weeks. Let's see what happens to your pay.

Your stvpidity is increasing by each post of yours. No offense.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Pukkah: 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
jmaine:

What useless issues is this double faced goon yapping about.

Your stvpidity is increasing by each post of yours. No offense.

My point is made. Let the foolishness, cluelessness and deliberate confusion in which you wallow persist. It's all in a day's job for you. For now, this is what you specialize in.

If you're ready to change for good, I pray for a better and more dignifying means of sustenance for you. You're the only one that can redeem yourself. I have tried my best. It's a pity my time for such is not unlimited.
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
They don dey go, one by one!
They don dey go, one by one
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by jmaine: 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
Pukkah:

My point is made. Let the foolishness, cluelessness and deliberate confusion in which I wallow persist.

Fixed, and i say a big Amen to that.

Pukkah:

It's all in a day's job for you. For now, this is what you specialize in.

Says a double faced paid goon and an hypocrite. Your combination is a very delicate mix.

Pukkah:

If you're ready to change for good, I pray for a better and more dignifying means of sustenance for you. You're the only one that can redeem yourself. I have tried my best. It's a pity my time for such is not unlimited.

Your best amounts to nothing when you hide behind your deceit to do the bidding of your pay lords.

What is your ID No: on the Alausa payroll ?

1 Like

Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by tomakint: 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
ckkris: The Princess didn't buy any car. The latest news is the MASSIVE CORRUPTION in Lagos state.
Abeg tell am something as e no dey current grin grin grin
Re: Governor Aliyu Pulls-out Of New Pdp by Pasca07: 12:12am On Oct 30, 2013
Pukka,pls leave d guy everybody knows dat u are saying the truth just take it easy on the guy.they shall all meet their end very soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US, Others Caution Buhari On Choice Of Petroleum Minister / Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) / Oil Price Crash: Worst Days For Nigeria Over – OPEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.