Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,540 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

Will You Work For Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Work For Her (1788 Views)

Are You Ready To Make More Money While You Work Online?..... BITCOIN / Can You Work In The Same Company With Your Spouse? / Why Online Dating Won't Work For Nigerians Especially On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Work For Her by RedHotChic(f): 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2008
You think everyone works BLUE COLLAR like u do??
Sorry, am a professional, tongue tongue tongue

2 hearts that beat as one me ass. . . . . If 2 hearts beat as one, the wife should relinquish her seat to her husband.
Don't make me smash your chesticles with ma sledge-hammer so back off!!!

If 2 hearts beat as one why don't you let her run the show in the office especially when she has a top notch business degree and you have a degree in yoruba language and islamic studies from covenant university? If you run the show @ home, why not let her run the show @work? Are you that insecure?

Don't mind RedHotChic jare . . . . . .She got Baba pissed like crazy.
Just got off the phone with Baba now. . . . .He told me RHC's bits broke ALL his instruments into 2.
Who is baba? Emasculated elder~EE
Re: Will You Work For Her by RedHotChic(f): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2008
I asked around and intel said you was entering a room with a guy
Three minutes later, you were posting . . . Nigerian men are ?? on nland
Intel is probably mixing up shit time with sex time. I don't do minute men, my boo fires the throttle for hours 3x a week. Which of you can beat that even under the influence of methodone/speed/ecstasy or burantashi? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Will You Work For Her by Pataki: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2008
RedHotChic:

Intel is probably mixing up shit time with sex time. I don't do minute men, my boo fires the throttle for hours 3x a week. Which of you can beat that even under the influence of methodone/speed/ecstasy or burantashi? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
So your boo fires you under all these influences? shocked shocked shocked shocked

You need a real man!!!!!!

@topic,

Absolutely no way would it happen.
Re: Will You Work For Her by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2008
Wats the big deal there? It depends on the woman who is boss to her husband.
Even at home she tells him honey please get this or that for me.so wats there?
You guys are afraid she is going to do him a memo or what? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Franky what they should be worried about is their concentration on the job.This can wear away as the two lovers carry their love into a corporate environment.
Re: Will You Work For Her by RedHotChic(f): 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2008
Wats the big deal there? It depends on the woman who is boss to her husband.
[size=14pt]Even at home she tells him honey please get this or that for me.so wats there?[/size]
You guys are afraid she is going to do him a memo or what? Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

Franky what they should be worried about is their concentration on the job.This can wear away as the two lovers carry their love into a corporate environment.
Thank you babe; You seem to be the only real man here.
Re: Will You Work For Her by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2008
RedHotChic:

Thank you babe; You seem to be the only real man here.
Its the truth. (u are welcome)
Re: Will You Work For Her by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 10, 2008
Sincerely what is Idiotic about the post?

And who says when you marry a woman her property becomes yours? Who told you that?Your grand dad?

Meenn thats so old school. And you don't refere to a lady as dude.
Re: Will You Work For Her by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 10, 2008
Too much LSD?
Re: Will You Work For Her by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 10, 2008
Probably heard your curse words by listening to other peoples conversation in a bar or pub. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Will You Work For Her by Esss(m): 12:36am On Jul 10, 2008
Lets get real sha, how on earth is it supposed to work??

A man with no pride is said to be a man with no balls (meaning he is impotent).

Their is a saying that power corrupts. And this is very ture. If you think it is all good for your wife to boss you around at work and at home she submits, well I bet you that it wont last for long. First things first;

1. If your wife is the boss of you, that means she earns more money than you do, which automatically makes her the major breadwinner of the family, which automatically increases the value of her shares in the family, thereby making the man the figure head (and not head) of the family.

2. One day, she is bound to forget she is not at work and exercise some of her powers on the husband at home or worse still in public. Hells no!!

3. Imagine when staffs have to be layed off, and your wife has to sack you, that would definitely affect the relationship even at home.

Honestly in my opinion, this shit is not practical. And I would not ever let my wife be the boss of me (except in the bedroom.)  wink  grin
Re: Will You Work For Her by RedHotChic(f): 1:01am On Jul 10, 2008
Their is a saying that power corrupts. And this is very ture. If you think it is all good for your wife to boss you around at work and at home she submits, well I bet you that it wont last for long. First things first;

1. If your wife is the boss of you, that means she earns more money than you do, which automatically makes her the major breadwinner of the family, which automatically increases the value of her shares in the family, thereby making the man the figure head (and not head) of the family.

2. One day, she is bound to forget she is not at work and exercise some of her powers on the husband at home or worse still in public. Hells no!!

3. Imagine when staffs have to be layed off, and your wife has to sack you, that would definitely affect the relationship even at home.

Honestly in my opinion, this shit is not practical. And I would not ever let my wife be the boss of me (except in the bedroom.) Wink Grin
Roflmao; That will be a general problem, i mean if he gets laid off. even if he's fired by his wife, whats the big deaal? haven't you heard that you can't mix business with pleasure? A lot of men has fired their wives/significant other and still continue to date them.

Again, if she forgets and try to boss you around at home, it's your duty to remind her that you are not clocked in and you run the affairs @ home.
Re: Will You Work For Her by vfocus(f): 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2010
Quote from: RedHotChic on 09-07-2008, 19:08:09
You've been working for a UK shipping magnate who has one daughter in Wharton college. She fell in love with you and married you after his father handed the company over to her. Will you rather quit and go back to picking cans and washing cars for a living or stick to the big business as her assistant?

I become the CEO of her Dad's company as soon as the Dad leaves . . . .
If that aint feasible, she can shove her Dad's company up her flaming anus!!!!

I cant be an assistant to ma wife . . . . what does she have in her head that i cannot match??

you must be really thinking about marrying for love a slave, i can sense it, NOT
Re: Will You Work For Her by aloyemeka2: 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2010
vfocus:

you must be really thinking about marrying for love a slave, i can sense it, NOT

Men are egomaniacs. wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Still Talks To His Ex / Men And Women Friendship / Must Your Elder Brothers/sisters Choose Who You Should Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.