Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted (1854 Views)

I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now / 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! / She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by Finland(m): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2011
I have read many comments on nairaland justiying the enactment of the anti-g*ay Law. everybody is against them.I don't like the act also because it reduces our moral value but samething goes with Adultery and Fornication. They are under the same category "Immorality". "He without a sin let him cast the first stone" and NOT "He that is not a G*ay. . . . " I am very happy that we do not have any Law that supports Gay in this country BUT why do we have to enact Law to ban them?Is that necessary? The Law makers are there to make law that will be in the interest of the nation( to protect lives and properties) but I do not see how the law is in the interest of the nation. first of all, Adultery and Fornication have been around as long as homosexuality has.There was no legislative law that was made to combat these moral decadence just because most people do it.Homos are minorities should we now maginalised just  because they are few? They are adults and they enjoy what they do just as some of u enjoy adultery and fornication. We do not have the right to judge them in anyway. God will not spare you from Hell just because you are not a Gay so what is all these noises about?I  do not think Homosexuality is responsible for any death or loss of property in Nigeria but what about Alcohol and cancer sticks(cigarette)? Millons of lives and properties have been lost.
   What kind of "moral" legislative law do we need in Nigeria if need be? It is the law to Ban alcohol and the cancer sticks otherwise known as cigarette. These two subtances are responsible for thousands of Nigerian citizen's death on a monthly basis.Why are there no Law to combat these two killers? of course your guess is good as mine it's because government get taxes on these two and a lot of government officials and even the citizens enjoy these.Age limit was introduced in buying of these two killer subtances so, they mean you can start to die at a certain age.Homosexuality does not cause death but no age limit could be introduced. Nigerian law makers must be going insane. Let the Homosexuals be. Leave them to their destruction or pray for salvation of their souls and samething goes for adulterers and fornicators.You are not any better in the sight of God if you are not a gay but you go around sleeping with people's wives or jumping from a girl to another.The day a legislative law is being proposed to ban alcohol and fornication, I am very sure majority of you will take to the street with placards and protest(as if these things are good) just as the Nigerian gays prostested in the US. Just because everybody is doing it does not make it right.Just beacause someone is an Homo does not make him/her less human.Tell the Law makers to channel their legislative power to promote the interest of the nation ( i.e solutions to boko-haram, bad roads, power failure) and not on harmeless group of people.
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by 195(f): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2011
^Bro u need more punny in ur life

ure not thinking properly undecided
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by sexsinners(m): 9:05am On Dec 10, 2011
it's alllllllll sins
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by bekay911(f): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2011
D norms of dis society doesnt welcome same sex marriage n quite oda promiscous act. Cos oda countries promote n support it dat doesnt mean we shud join d band wagon.
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by mobf: 9:25am On Dec 10, 2011
Take this shite to the politics section will ya
angry
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by Finland(m): 9:40am On Dec 10, 2011
bekay911:

D norms of dis society doesnt welcome same sex marriage n quite oda promiscous act. Cos oda countries promote n support it dat doesnt mean we shud join d band wagon.
what do you mean by Norms? Are you saying Adultery and fornication is Normal? Just because you do it? why do people condemn what they do not do and justify what they do.
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by Flashaldrin(m): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2011
op I'm 200% behind you!!! kai!! you are very much on point, everything you said.
all na sin, let him who is without sin be the first to cast the stone!!!!
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by Finland(m): 9:49am On Dec 10, 2011
190_@:

^Bro u need more punny in your life

ure not thinking properly undecided

190- disqualified >>> been banned lots of times this year, President of thread derailers association ( Now I can see why you deserve that)
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by Finland(m): 9:50am On Dec 10, 2011
Flashaldrin:

op I'm 200% behind you!!! kai!! you are very much on point, everything you said.
all na sin, let him who is without sin be the first to cast the stone!!!!
Thanks!
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by jumboo: 10:03am On Dec 10, 2011
All these Nigerians supporting these show of joblessness by the senators get what they deserve!

They should criminalize and sensitize Nigerians on pedophilia. The rate is sickening in this country now
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by 195(f): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2011
Finland:

190- disqualified >>> been banned lots of times this year, President of thread derailers association ( Now I can see why you deserve that)

grin grin grin
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by Finland(m): 10:13am On Dec 10, 2011
jumboo:

All these Nigerians supporting these show of joblessness by the senators get what they deserve!

They should criminalize and sensitize Nigerians on pedophilia. The rate is sickening in this country now
Yea that is what can destroy the society, some senators are doing it so, to them nothing is really wrong with pedophilia. These are what should be met by full wrath of the law.
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2011
How about beastiality, you gonna write on it too?
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by emofine(f): 10:22am On Dec 10, 2011
@OP Sound points.
People have become desensitized to adultery and fornication but homosexuality is still regarded as a s[i]e[/i]xu[i]a[/i]l deviant plus it has become much visible and vocal in recent times which may have caused some agitation. I think they want to stunt it before it grows - so to speak. I do understand the point you're getting at however. Values and s[i]e[/i]xu[i]a[/i]l misconduct are currently being reiterated as the national anthem yet potential home destroyers such as adultery etc are made redundant (although this is where some people's religion takes the cue).
Yes Nigeria has urgent priorities as of now, but how long was this policy even set in motion?
I do hope Nigeria gets its house in order. This latest episode has caused/served as a distraction. What is next for Nigeria is what I'm more interested in.
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2011
Poster why are you concerned?? Are you ga.y
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by Finland(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2011
Rokiatu2:

Poster why are you concerned?? Are you ga.y
Do I have to be a g*ay to speak my mind? And no, I am not!
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2011
Finland:

Do I have to be a g*ay to speak my mind? And no, I am not!
Then leave it alone, afterall you are not affected, let those ones relocate to uk where they will be welcomed
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by Finland(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2011
Rokiatu2:

Then leave it alone, afterall you are not affected, let those ones relocate to uk where they will be welcomed
That sounds like a typical Nigerian, same selfish mentality rules the majority. So, some Nigerians should leave their mother land and go abroad just because of their sexuality? shocked
when amnesty are being given to KILLERS and Destroyers of lives and properties of Nigerian citizens. May be you should tell boko-haram to go to Iraq and Afghanistan where they will be welcomed.
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by mykali(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2011
Rokiatu2:

haba, maddam Roki. were you banned as well?  grin

@FINLAND

i don't have any beef with those g[b]a[/b]y niggaz as far as they keep their debauchery away from me. they can practice whatever they want, and nobody will actually come out in the open to disenfranchise them of their FHI. they've been existing for years and nobody has payed them this much attention. but now when they talk about getting married, that is what i do not like to hear or even argue with anyone about. they are allowed to their r3tarded practices in every way they want. . .but PLEASE, for normal married couple's sakes. . .they should not soil the term called 'Holy Matrimony' with this inglorious act of se[i]x[/i]ual perversion.

FAGG0TS/LEZBOS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO MARRY THEMSELVES IN NIGERIA. and that's the reason for the damn bill.
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by Finland(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2011
mykali:

@FINLAND
FAGG0TS/LEZBOS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO MARRY THEMSELVES IN NIGERIA. and that's the reason for the damn bill.
seconded! They should not. But the bills went further as to ban their gathering. That is violation of human right I think.
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by mobf: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2011
Enough of this ga.y shi.t already, OP maybe u should address a press conference or lead a protest march to the NASS since you care so much rather than whine here 'cos I assure you, It's a stale n pointless topic.
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by Goldieluks: 11:20am On Dec 10, 2011
100% Rubbish!
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by Finland(m): 11:23am On Dec 10, 2011
mobf:

Enough of this ga.y shi.t already, OP maybe u should address a press conference or lead a protest march to the NASS since you care so much rather than whine here 'cos I assure you, It's a stale n pointless topic.
You saw the topic before you jumped in or were u forced to read? Jump out please!
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by mykali(m): 11:25am On Dec 10, 2011
Finland:

seconded! They should not. But the bills went further as to ban their gathering. That is violation of human right I think.

i'm glad that you seconded my very sensible opinion which most of us agree with as well

as for banning their public gathering. . .well, maybe that part has to be re-addressed.
as long as the gathering is not a disguise for a wedding in progress
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by rhymz(m): 11:26am On Dec 10, 2011
A lot of closet ho'mosexuals on the prowl. Why don't you all take an exile to the UK or the Americas
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 10, 2011
Mr man just admit you are ga.y, and you feel for your brothers
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by mykali(m): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2011
^^tehehe grin grin
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by rhymz(m): 11:41am On Dec 10, 2011
@Poster
I realy will like to engage you on this issue if you have the time. A lot of people that drum support for these ho'mosexuals do not fully understand the danger that these guys portend in any society in the future. Do you know these guys have the highest infection rate of HIV and AIDs. The hom'osexual life style is an unhealthy one, the a'nus is not meant for penetration, every time a fellow man penetrates the anus of another man he increases the chances of bruising the thin wall lining in the anus which unlike that of a woman's v'agina-which is doublw walled thick- that of the a'nus isd one wall thick and can easily worn out, leaving the person easily exposed to HIV and AIDS. Is that the kind of life style we want to promote??
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by jadelyn007(f): 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2011
op am solidly behind u,strong points u have there!what people practice in d secrecy of their bedroom aint our problem,if there shd b any ban it shd those f**kin polygamous peadophil senators.
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by Finland(m): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2011
rhymz:

@Poster
Do you know these guys have the highest infection rate of HIV and AIDs. The hom'osexual life style is an unhealthy one, the a'nus is not meant for penetration, every time a fellow man penetrates the anus of another man he increases the chances of bruising the thin wall lining in the anus which unlike that of a woman's v'agina-which is doublw walled thick- that of the a'nus isd one wall thick and can easily worn out, leaving the person easily exposed to HIV and AIDS. Is that the kind of life style we want to promote??
See, I do not support these guys. I do not like Homosexuality. I detest it. My point is leave them! They know the dangers Just like when you have sex without condoms you know what you are getting into.It's their pleasure. The damage done to their body is not government's business. Just like the damage done when u have unprotected sex is not the government business. or is it?
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by Finland(m): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2011
And Talking about an.al do you know some of these guys opposing this people do have ana.l sex with there girlfriends? But then nothing is wrong with that. Is there any difference between female's ana.l and male's ana.l?  grin
Re: Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted by rhymz(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2011
Finland:

And Talking about backdoor do you know some of these guys opposing this people do have backdoor with there girlfriends? But then nothing is wrong with that. Is there any difference between female's BehindBased and male's BehindBased? grin
that is not the crust of the argument. The fact is, anal sex has a very high chances to give you HIV AIDs than heterosexual sex. And I think it is dumb for anyone to argue that government has no say in social issues.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Traits Of A Real Man / Am I Suppose To Be Wary? / Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.