Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Would You Like Ur Spouse To Be Flaunting Ur Wedding Ring Everywhere He/she Goes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Like Ur Spouse To Be Flaunting Ur Wedding Ring Everywhere He/she Goes (514 Views)

nairalanders. How Do U Like Ur Partner's Private. Shaven Or Not? / I Like Ur Eyes / Five Basic Things You Want Your Future Spouse To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like Ur Spouse To Be Flaunting Ur Wedding Ring Everywhere He/she Goes by Justiyke4u: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
I av been thinking about how a guy/lady wud feel if he/she saw his/her spouse's ring on the table or anywhere while he/she is out. So I decided to ask this question to know ppls view about it. It might actually help some of us.
would you like ur spouse to be flaunting ur wedding ring everywhere he/she goes like showing am married
Re: Would You Like Ur Spouse To Be Flaunting Ur Wedding Ring Everywhere He/she Goes by GoodFaith: 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
Justiyke4u: I av been thinking about how a guy/lady wud feel if he/she saw his/her spouse's ring on the table or anywhere while he/she is out. So I decided to ask this question to know ppls view about it. It might actually help some of us.
would you like ur spouse to be flaunting ur wedding ring everywhere he/she goes like showing am married
That is what women do
If you got her a big rock
She doesn't need to show it people will see it and give you some respect
Re: Would You Like Ur Spouse To Be Flaunting Ur Wedding Ring Everywhere He/she Goes by Exponental(m): 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
Flaunting is a wrong word to use. If u dont appreciate d culture, dont share in it. What is d use if it is not worn?
Wear it!
It's a pride to get married!!

(1) (Reply)

Taste(type) Or Manners / Have That Fun Of Life / Romance Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.