Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics (2098 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… / Verifiable Facts About Anambra State / Liveupdate On Anambra Election From The 21 Local Government-pls No Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by Chino72: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
grin grin

Get a life clown..

You are wasting in your mothers house..

Don't worry I will call Ndi 'Umueze' for you..
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by FreeGlobe(f): 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
Chino72: grin grin

Get a life clown..

You are wasting in your mothers house..

Don't worry I will call Ndi 'Umueze' for you..
grin grin
Abeg face topic, like we don't know your knack for detailing expository threads
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by ifechez: 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
grin grin
Abeg face topic, like we don't know your knack for detailing expository threads

sincerely you are losing it. get a life.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by kokoA(m): 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
re@lchange:

at least ifeanyi uba is his own man.
that should count for something
Adams Oshiomole is who's man?

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
kokoA: Adams Oshiomole is who's man?

tinubu's! cheesy
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by touch4mony: 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
manny4life: I'm sure Peter Obi is happy at what he has reduced APGA and Anambra to, this is woeful. The prof was right, the Anambra leaders actions depicts shamelessness and lack of regard. At this point, I will stick with Ifeanyi Ubah, he isn't the best, but he's better than Ngige.
who was ngige b4 2003,if he was not rigged in will he be here saying he has the best c.v let him also give others that chance he was given.it will b very bad of him to get to d top and break the ladder so that others will not come up
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by DanAnyiam: 1:22am On Oct 30, 2013
saintvc: He knows nothing of anambra politics
And you said so?
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by DanAnyiam: 1:26am On Oct 30, 2013
saintvc: Prof like soyinka and utomi end up humiliating themselves by interfering in politics.

They should keep off politics
And I bet, leave It for you, I guess?
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by pazienza(m): 2:03am On Oct 30, 2013
Pat Utomi, one Igbo man i respect a lot. He is right as always.
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by Afam4eva(m): 2:29am On Oct 30, 2013
I share Pat Utomi's sentiments. Peter Obi's greed has made the Anambra election look so ordinary. Before now, people were expecting heavyweigts like Soludo and possibly Akunyili to join the race but all that changed when Obi picked an unknown Obiano. This will make it possible for Ngige to get to government house and Ngige is definitely not the best candidate that we can have but he's the best candidate that we have and we have to make do with what we have.
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by Chino72: 6:03am On Oct 30, 2013
Afam4eva: I share Pat Utomi's sentiments. Peter Obi's greed has made the Anambra election look so ordinary. Before now, people were expecting heavyweigts like Soludo and possibly Akunyili to join the race but all that changed when Obi picked an unknown Obiano. This will make it possible for Ngige to get to government house and Ngige is definitely not the best candidate that we can have but he's the best candidate that we have and we have to make do with what we have.

I don't understand how some of you reason. The same fashole you guys are praising today who was he in 2007? Does anybody knows about him before he became governor, even though he is running the state down with debts. upon debt?

Obiano is a technocrat and the best candidate.
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by oboy3(m): 7:00am On Oct 30, 2013
this prof na correct,once he steps down obi must vomit all he has gathered while in office,obiano's deputy even admited that there are massive corruptions in obi's tenure,and obi still hasnt mustered enough liver to rebute ngige's claim of unrecorded 3trillion naira allocation
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by ik4life: 7:32am On Oct 30, 2013
Their is no accountability and transparency in peter obi's government,it is a common place knowledge.they carry out government business like a cult that is why he brought a lagos voter to come and rule us but it will not work for him.labour is the way
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by nduchucks: 8:15am On Oct 30, 2013
manny4life: I'm sure Peter Obi is happy at what he has reduced APGA and Anambra to, this is woeful. The prof was right, the Anambra leaders actions depicts shamelessness and lack of regard. At this point, I will stick with Ifeanyi Ubah, he isn't the best, but he's better than Ngige.

You unfortunately ignored the wisdom of Pat Utomi by your choice of Ubah. Dis you miss this statement? "Ifeanyi’s passion for his people should hold Chris accountable to do a good job before the younger man goes forward." Utomi rightfully believes that Ubah is not ready for the job, but should be ready by the end of Ngige's term.
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by icon8: 8:30am On Oct 30, 2013
ndu_chucks:

You unfortunately ignored the wisdom of Pat Utomi by your choice of Ubah. Dis you miss this statement? "Ifeanyi’s passion for his people should hold Chris accountable to do a good job before the younger man goes forward." Utomi rightfully believes that Ubah is not ready for the job, but should be ready by the end of Ngige's term.
Spot on! ...and should also hold Chris accountable throughout his (Ngige's) term, while he (Ifeanyi) gets ready to take over from Chris.
Re: Pat Utomi Shares His Thoughts About Anambra Election - Distressing Politics by dridowu: 8:45am On Oct 30, 2013
Indirectly campaigning for Ngige or Ubah.
Ngige na d man 4 d job

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Responds To Obasanjo’s Plot To Install Northern President In 2015 ! / All Norwegians Become Crown Millionaires In Oil Saving Landmark - Reuters / Why Nigeria Should Be Renamed As Airegin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.