Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders - Forum Games (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders (32365 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
shymexx:

Bwahahahaha

Nah, that would be the last dance before I say ciao to bachelorhood. Best believe I would be coming with tons of dancing shoes. I just wanna dance around - c-walk, blood walk, moon walk and do Usher's slide glide dance. Dance with me! tongue

"I wanna dance with somebody" - Whitney Houston's voice. grin
I see.

Anyway, I am dancing with you! smiley
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
deols:

An empire? are you another of the many billionaires-only-on-nairaland?

Well, the picture just got updated.

Nah, not implying that. That was just a metaphorical statement.

When I hit a billi, I definitely would be somewhere in Maui right about now para sailing. With a permanent abode in Aruba disconnected from the world, except beautiful mulheres in thongs. tongue

Anyway, still trying to find out what you're hiding under that burqa! wink
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by EzePromoe: 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
xynerise - 4ft. 8inches , fat, bearded and dark in complexion. Getting to 40, yet single though wished he was married because of pressure from parents. Might have learnt English on NL, but not void of his thick Igbotic accent.
Could have several kids from different women, and .........
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
onila: Shymexx-very intelligent, loves women, always reading politics, loves the finer things in life, got style, multiple personality (he can be extremely crazy n dumb n can also be very serious in life)

Cor Blimey!! shocked

Are we cool now? You stopped talking to me after I ignored the thread in the romance section but it seems we're back to normal, yeah?

We all need a little bit of ratchetness and dumbness from time-to-time. That's human moment.

We defo need to take a walk in the park together, onila nma.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
babe_online:
I see.

Anyway, I am dancing with you! smiley

That's why I like you, baby_babe. Finna e-twerk fi mi pon de thread? tongue

Four things a brother need in life = good friends + good books + sleepy conscience + good women...that's the ideal life. wink
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
eggheaders:

is that suppose to be the new shortcut to abidjan? Thanks for the correction, i did'nt check before posting. The urge to whip you as usual took the better part of him.

OK, u are tall, dark, handsome/drop dead gorgeous , extremely rich, flies to Dubai just to buy toilet roll, irresistible to women, eggs have to accompany every meal, the next American president after the one that will succeed Obama, etc
Abeg score me for the little I said .
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by deols(f): 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
shymexx:

Nah, not implying that. That was just a metaphorical statement.

When I hit a billi, I definitely would be somewhere in Maui right about now para sailing. With a permanent abode in Aruba disconnected from the world, except beautiful mulheres in tongs. tongue

Anyway, still trying to find out what you're hiding under that burqa! wink

The Maui and Aruba sound interesting. You can get that, will more likely do. But we all know what you can't get wink
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by onila(f): 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
shymexx:

Cor Blimey!! shocked

Are we cool now? You stopped talking to me after I ignored the thread in the romance section but it seems we're back to normal, yeah?

We all need a little bit of ratchetness and dumbness from time-to-time. That's human moment.

We defo need to take a walk in the park together, onila nma.

Never stopped talking to you, but we don't talk all the time

I am much closer to bittyend tongue
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
deols:

The Maui and Aruba sound interesting. You can get that, will more likely do. But we all know what you can't get wink

There's nothing you can't get. If you believe it, then you can achieve it. tongue

Err...I'mma be in the ancient city of Ibadan soon trying to uncover the mystery............ lipsrsealed

Alhamdulillah!! cool
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by yuzedo: 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
Nonso23: All assumptions made from their posts.
Demelza: simple, soft-spoken in real life, independent, opinionated, reads a lot of novels, average heighted.
Idowuogbo:was bullied as a kid hence her funnily caustic tongue, very personal in real life, quiet and hates crowds. Brown skinned.
Mrs. Chima: firm and hates slowness.nags a lot, bossy and intolerant. No clue whatsoever about how she looks facially.
Caracta: probably, lightskinned and average height-ed, very opinionated, strong willed, smart and coy.
Uj-sizzle: talks a lot, opinionated, hates losing, likes her space, judgemental. Intelligent and well read.
Mynd_44: very sarcastic, silent, private, intelligent, too idealistic, worries too much, considers the next person a competition, always worries and beats himself up over his imperfection and inadequacies. Probably tall, dark with a simple athletic body frame.
Yuzedo: tall, deep voiced, serious, taciturn and a deep thinker, weird sense of humor. Has an intriuging taste for music, games, paintings and the fine arts.
Onila: weird, funny maybe. Dark skinned, average heighted, self-absorbed.
You know, I had to check your profile to see whether you're someone who knows me personally off NL. Your surmisal of Yuzedo is scarily accurate, unlike 9/10 of the prior abysmally hilarious suppositions.

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
onila:

Never stopped talking to you, but we don't talk all the time

I am much closer to bittyend tongue

Oh well. I'll tell you a ghetto story soon.

Come give papi a hug. wink
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by sCun: 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
Onila : Loner, Lesbian (loves posting raunchy pics of fellow women), attention seeker (whether she agrees or not), not too intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
Eze Promoe: xynerise - 4ft. 8inches , fat, bearded and dark in complexion. Getting to 40, yet single though wished he was married because of pressure from parents. Might have learnt English on NL, but not void of his thick Igbotic accent.
Could have several kids from different women, and .........

He is married
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
timpaker:
Onila: A retired prostitute, loves girls and drinks too much alomo. She is a tomboy just like Idowuogo. She want everyone to believe she is a virgin like Nicki Minaj. She is related to Seun (Cousins)
Idowuogbo is a gorgeous, pretty and down to earth lady
In her early 20's, introvert, don't be deceived by her online character
5'5feet tall, brown eyes, both the front and back are moderate size..
Oya idowu I lie?

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
ATMC: ihedinobi wise and simple but wants love badly
Me want love kwa? Heeeeeeeeeee! I get plenty loff o! grin grin grin grin Na me de run from am sef!
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Smartiegurl(f): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: Smartie gurl

Smart in a dubious way, deceitful (She said she will follow my profile yet she havent, i pardon her for dat), not too respectful, caring, fairly obedient, strong mind, very decisive, slim, chocolate skinned, tall and preety, may be a talkative tongue
lolzzz, I'm not a talkative joor. Well, you got 60%
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Bella3(f): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
For my peeps from the religious section

logicboy: average height, light skinned, introvert....

Amanfromars........... Loves women and weed :p

Pagan9ja: introvert, darkskinned, easily upset.

Tpia@: confident, darkskinned, introvert, annoying tongue

humbledbygrace: very annoying tongue, extrovert, beautiful

ujsizzle: beautiful, calm and inteligent, average height, dark skinned.

Weigraf: introvert, darkskinned, average height.

Obadiah777: crazy, tall and handsome tongue intelligent

be back for more.....
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
Merkki:

You are light skinned, not too tall, shy, hates parties and social gatherings, soft hearted and emotional. Right or wrong?
Ar u an astrologist??8-)
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by timpaker(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ogbeche77: Idowuogbo is a gorgeous, pretty and down to earth lady
In her early 20's, introvert, don't be deceived by her online character
5'5feet tall, brown eyes, both the front and back are moderate size..
Oya idowu I lie?

Abegi!! She is dark, has a broken tooth (probably from her usual fight with boys), has a tattoo and drinks too much gin
. She no get back oooo but the front na die!
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
Feraz: Ihedinobi: I imagine him to look like Will Smith of MIB only this time serious and not muscular. Could pass for a player. grin Intelligent. Someone you'll like to be around. Takes his belief serious and a free giver. grin
Lol. Will Smith na odongo o! D guy too long and I fine pass am (inside my mind tinz grin). What is not muscular? angry No let some of dis boys dem to start to confuse.

Teheheehehe...free giver.....hehehehehhe....of wetin abeg? Ldkm
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
Aww I wuznt mentioned embarassed
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by immortalvoices(m): 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
And me.... Me. Who can describe me...
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by onila(f): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
shymexx:

Oh well. I'll tell you a ghetto story soon.

Come give papi a hug. wink
smiley
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by onila(f): 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
Tpia- intelligent lady, articulate but unfortunately psychotic, depressed, sadist, cant keep friends for long, kind, abnormal, needs help, insecure and i stop there tongue

3 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by onila(f): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mynd- Intelligent, out spoken, serious minded, does not take crap, not that friendly but quite nice, sometimes rude but u will forgive him later, dark in complexion, never smiling
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by eggheaders(m): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
ngozievergreen:

OK, u are tall, dark, handsome/drop dead gorgeous , extremely rich, flies to Dubai just to buy toilet roll, irresistible to women, eggs have to accompany every meal, the next American president after the one that will succeed Obama, etc

eeyah!!! She can't battle without her sidekick babyosiki. After my ban sha we get back to business on the politics section.

Foolglobe: village palmwine joint political jawjaw champion, never cross the headbridge all his life, spoon fed to hate yorubas from craddle by his parent, i.q level equivalent to temperature of the world polar regions during winter season.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by eggheaders(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
ngozievergreen:

eeyah!!! She can't battle without her sidekick babyosiki. After my ban sha we get back to business on the politics section.

Foolglobe: village palmwine joint political jawjaw champion, never cross the headbridge all his life, spoon fed to hate yorubas from craddle by his parent, i.q level equivalent to the temperature of world polar regions during winter season.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
Shollypopz.....somehow light in complexion,about 5'9/ loves beautiful things.a fashionista,knows a lot of fashion tips especially,loves goin to places and also likes shoppin

Idowuogbo one thing for sure she will knw aw to take gud care of kids,she gets into akward positions in real life duh she might seem perfect on nL

190 wiil definately be d friendly types,doesn't get into fight or jab,very dark in complexion,can jugde women,very cunny/has is own way of doin things,loves to brag about his asset,mixes with people with almost d same status as he is or higher

Mynd.....let me see,he might be chocolate in colour,has idea of many places,can leave with someone and not talk 2 d person 4 years weda a neighbour or roomie,likes junks,doesn't like morons,very loyal hates cheatin,and helps without expectin anytin bak,doesn't like competition of anykind at all,forgives but doesn't forget cos of future reference, the list goess onn...

Reality 101....insultive,,,,says he doesn't give a Bleep but he does like seeiously

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Lorenzena(f): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
No one has pictured me mentally , so i am still waiting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (38) (Reply)

Can You Solve This Question In 30 Seconds? / Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? / Can You Spot The Cat In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.