Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders - Forum Games (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders (32351 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by vcvibes(m): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
wow! Dis got to FP. Trivial things do get the most attention
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by vcvibes(m): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
nobody no matter how Gud u think u are can deduce my peasonality from my posts on NL.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by mysticgal(f): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
this thread has gone far oh embarassed
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by BarryX(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
ItsModella- Beautiful, Chatterbox, stylish and quite trendy . Intelligent, Burtty.
Ogugua- Emotional , pretty, honest personality , Trust Easily
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by EzePromoe: 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
CFCfan:

He is married
Forget Nairaland jor
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
eggheaders:

eeyah!!! She can't battle without her sidekick babyosiki. After my ban sha we get back to business on the politics section.

Foolglobe: village palmwine joint political jawjaw champion, never cross the headbridge all his life, spoon fed to hate yorubas from craddle by his parent, i.q level equivalent to the temperature of world polar regions during winter season.
U mean aside ethnic politics, nothing else interests u?
Did u see any other person sounding like u in this thread
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by simdam500(m): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
cant even understand the thread
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by texanomaly(f): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
Booty butt chic: Shollypopz.....somehow light in complexion,about 5'9/ loves beautiful things.a fashionista,knows a lot of fashion tips especially,loves goin to places and also likes shoppin

Idowuogbo one thing for sure she will knw aw to take gud care of kids,she gets into akward positions in real life duh she might seem perfect on nL

190 wiil definately be d friendly types,doesn't get into fight or jab,very dark in complexion,can jugde women,very cunny/has is own way of doin things,loves to brag about his asset,mixes with people with almost d same status as he is or higher

Mynd.....let me see,he might be chocolate in colour,has idea of many places,can leave with someone and not talk 2 d person 4 years weda a neighbour or roomie,likes junks,doesn't like morons,very loyal hates cheatin,and helps without expectin anytin bak,doesn't like competition of anykind at all,forgives but doesn't forget cos of future reference, the list goess onn...

Reality 101....insultive,,,,says he doesn't give a Bleep but he does like seeiously

One of these is spot on. cool
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Ishilove: 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Of course I have, babe. If you hadn't run off, we'd be having our third legitimate kid now, wouldn't we? I still get all mushy remembering how it was sad cry
i had to flee when i saw how short ya fingers were... cry sad
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
lmao at some comments here
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Joshthefirst(m): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ishilove:
grin grin grin grin
Lwtmb

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by firestar(f): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
ayobase: way too friendly.

Rapmaestro: He'll rap ribbons to a satisfying knot.

Oahray: gentleman.

v3: movie buff

iice: veteran gone AWOL

Chaircover: buxom woman who damn the consequences to set you straight.

Orikinla: Now why does 'Rick Ross' come to mind?

Olulu: MC

sugarbelly: twin

surgeon: safe hands (I think)

mukina2: Soccer chic with veil and all.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Ishilove: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Me shy? Why shall I shy? You come hit every other tin! You badt gan. Anyway, we were once one sha sad
so in ya mind you are goodlooking, shey? tongue
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
nyere84: u tried. Like 90%. But, why didnt u add love eating bush meat, on that list??
ur dp is crazy grin grin grin
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ishilove:
You call 8" short? Ok o! And I was always gentle kwa. embarassed
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ishilove:
so in ya mind you are goodlooking, shey? tongue
Dat one no be argument. I'm a regular Adonis. Isn't that why you left? In your exact words, "I want to sleep with both eyes closed, please. I don't want to die from jealousy everytime you're not physically with me." That was the only time I ever regreted being so fine.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Jerryjat(m): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
Well i guess Nairaland has few Celebrities... Coz u guys are just running in d same cycle...

Picturing sum1 u already pictured...

Just few names dominate dis tread... U guys are spoiling d fun....

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ogbeche77: Idowuogbo is a gorgeous, pretty and down to earth lady
In her early 20's, introvert, don't be deceived by her online character
5'5feet tall, brown eyes, both the front and back are moderate size..
Oya idowu I lie?
5'5? shocked shocked

Oga dats dwarfism na grin grin

80% cheesy
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by EzePromoe: 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
ngozievergreen:
Eze Promoe - Very intelligent, tall, with negroid features, dark, mature, likes the colour red and pink, generous. Has a certain quality I will like for my husband, etc.
OK, I see. You are the one liking all my posts, abi? cheesy
Anyways, you got my description 98% , 2% lost is because I am a colour freak and not restricted to red and pink only
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
immortalvoices: Hmmmm...erm though am late but lemme go on frm my observation I will be realistic and brief

Sexkillz: fantasize alots crave respect rash but loyal to his friends

Jaybee: kind considerate but strict

Mynd: always wants to outshine his peers which breeds jealousy if overtaking..

Onila: proud and probably not a virgin (she wishes she was) but very intelligent and fantasize a lot

Adaobi: outspoken give respect to whom it's due and she is contented with her life

Idowuogbo: loyal razz proud of her culture gentle in reality but a tiger online she trust u but won't knw

Nadia SA: childish.... Proud... Spoilt!!!

Popoowa: neva trusting polite but very firm

Still loading...
Eyaaa... U try small

65%
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Feraz(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Lol. Will Smith na odongo o! D guy too long and I fine pass am (inside my mind tinz grin). What is not muscular? angry No let some of dis boys dem to start to confuse.

Teheheehehe...free giver.....hehehehehhe....of wetin abeg? Ldkm
Monetary things now... grin
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
timpaker:
Onila: A retired prostitute, loves girls and drinks too much alomo. She is a tomboy just like Idowuogo. She want everyone to believe she is a virgin like Nicki Minaj. She is related to Seun (Cousins)
**yimu**

0%
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
OK, I see. You are the one liking all my posts, abi? cheesy
Anyways, you got my description 98% , 2% lost is because I am a colour freak and not restricted to red and pink only

liking all ur posts kwa?
nooooo.
In that case, u have started failing in the mental description thing. 0%
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caracta(f): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Why ?

First impression
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
**yimu**

0%
grin grin grin
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by eggheaders(m): 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
ngozievergreen:
U mean aside ethnic politics, nothing else interests u?
Did u see any other person sounding like u in this thread

why are you shying away from your past time game? Ain't you bringing up your yorubas are these on goggle anymore. Good morning i say.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
eggheaders:

why are you shying away from your past time game? Ain't you bringing up your yorubas are these on goggle anymore. Good morning i say.
mr man please don't derail dis place wif tribal issues biko cool
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by princesa(f): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hmm let me try...

Ishilove... Average height, busty, classy, chocolate skin, intelligent, smart, snobby, sometimes all chatty, other time taciturn.

Mynd...annoying, rude, tall, dark complexioned, taciturn...but can be a big talker sometimes, reserved, patient, self controlled. Helpful

humbled... Big talker, hormonal, feisty, busty, proud, average height, dark complexioned

ihedinobi...arrogant, selfish, chauvinistic, social, big arguer, fair complexioned, tall, handsome...i think, lively, big talker

firestar...weird, pretty, reserved, intoverted, tall, fair complexioned...

Nitlad...grumpy, social, uncaring, intelligent, fair, 30's, smart,

tovot...pretty, caring, doesn't forgive easilysad, reserved, chocolate complexioned, social

itbomb...smart, intelligent, tall, dark, reserved, helpful, caring, generous, sex-crazed grin polite

jeez, what a brain tasking endeavour. Now could someone do a run down on me?smiley

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by firestar(f): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
lalaboi: soundcheck
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by eggheaders(m): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
Booty butt chic: mr man please don't derail dis place wif tribal issues biko cool

the moniker says it all. I don't talk to sexuality section matrons, too busy taking out Igbos on the politics section.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Ishilove: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Dat one no be argument. I'm a regular Adonis. Isn't that why you left? In your exact words, "I want to sleep with both eyes closed, please. I don't want to die from jealousy everytime you're not physically with me." That was the only time I ever regreted being so fine.
lwkmd!!! In ur dreams cheesy cheesy
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Ishilove: 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ihedinobi:
You call 8" short? Ok o! And I was always gentle kwa. embarassed
hahahahahahahahahah! Ihedinobi e gbum ooooo!!! Lmao!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (38) (Reply)

Can You Solve This Question In 30 Seconds? / Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? / Can You Spot The Cat In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.