Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,933 members, 7,828,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest (16477 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2013
wooooooooow This is my first time since 2009 that my topic is on front page.. grin grin grin ;DThank you lawd!!!!! haters tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

[size=30pt]check out what apga obiano is wearing, this man na clown....abada with canvas[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by charitybabe: 10:48am On Oct 30, 2013
imagine politics. NGIGE RULES

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by RioFernandez(m): 10:49am On Oct 30, 2013
Fullstop oh.!
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by everyday: 11:06am On Oct 30, 2013
We don hear
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Tinyemeka(m): 11:07am On Oct 30, 2013
exxell: [b]Thank You Jesus.... Nairalanders, I keep on saying it: PETER OBI IS DESPERATE TO RETAIN POWER BECAUSE HE IS A CROOK. PLEASE LETS STOP ALL THESE PARTY ISSUES AND STUFFS. APGA MY FOOT; PARTY NDI IGBO MY FOOT! angry angry angry. MIND YOU, AM A CORE ANAMBRARIAN FROM AWKA; OKPUNO PRECISELY. WHEN NGIGE WAS IN PDP AS A GOVERNOR, HE PERFORMED WONDERS! AS A SENATOR IN ACN, HE SHOWED THAT HE IS EQUAL TO NONE.... ONLY LIARS WILL SPREAD PROPAGANDA THAT HE DID NOT WORK. UNDER HIM AS THE SENATE CHAIRMAN ON ENERGY OR SOMETHING, MOST PARTS OF ANAMBRA ESPECIALLY ONITSHA, AWKA AND NNEWI HAS BEEN EXPERIENCING ALMOST 16-18 HOURS OF ELECTRICITY PER DAY. I KNOW LIARS WILL COME AND REBUFF ME BUT ONLY GOD WILL BEAR ME WITNESS. CHECK OUT ALL THE ROADS THIS MAN DID E.G ONITSHA TO ENUGU THROUGH NSUGBE.... THAT ROAD CAN WITHSTAND ATOMIC BOMB tongue tongue tongue... BUT PETER PHUCKTARD ADAOBI IS JUST THE OPPOSITE OF THIS MAN. He deceived us with the Catholic church and the Holy Rosary.... You will see fools coming to tell me that this man is already self made before becoming governor! And so what? Does that mean he wont steal again? APGA has failed Ndigbos.... They lack any meaningful ideology or agenda. Till tomorrow, NGIGE's three years will be better than Peter Obis 8 years. Reason: Obi has no meaningful achievement in terms of development, infrastructure, health sector, sports sector, energy sector etc. Under Peter Obi, the Anambra State water board died a disastrous death. Its so painful peeps. Please Anambrarians, even if you hate Ngige, vote him because even if he fails us or even if he is pretending, he at least knows what is on ground. He has clues. Peter Obi is trying to bring godfatherism politics back to Anambra embarassed embarassed embarassed. But we are going to resist him. [size=16pt]Willie Obiano is clueless... he doesnt know anything concerning politics. He is just another Jonathan waiting to happen[/size] grin grin grin. Anambra state is a street state... It needs a street man to govern it... Whether you doubt it or not. [size=16pt]The reason am pleading with Anambrarians to vote Ngige is because Ngige is A lion and Willie Obiano is a sheep. A flock of sheep being led by a lion will always defeat a pack of lions being led by a sheep. This is because the lion leading the sheeps has the capacity to turn all the sheeps into lions while the sheep leading the lions has the capacity to turn all the lions into sheeps[/size]... ANAMBRARIANS, FORGET ABOUT PARTY POLITICS. VOTE PERSONALITY. STOP ALL THESE YORUBA OR HAUSA PARTY OF A THING.... Let us secure our future. I HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR THE CRITICS OF NGIGE. IF NGIGE IS AS BAD AS THE PROPAGANDA SCOUNDRELS PAINT HIM, WHY DOES HE STILL HAVE MUCH POPULARITY MORE THAN ALL OTHER CANDIDATES? WHY DOES THE GOVERNMENT OF PETER OBI SHIVER AT HIS NAME? A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. VOTE NGIGE, VOTE LIGHT! VOTE OBIANO, VOTE DARKNESS. wink wink wink[/b]

Forget long winding speeches.
Chris Ngige has been Anambra's best governor in my own opinion. His short stint was filled with so much developmental activities. Unlike Peter Obi who prefers talking.

Ngige is more or less like Sullivan Chime. Less talk, more action.

5 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2013
exxell: [b]Thank You Jesus.... Nairalanders, I keep on saying it: PETER OBI IS DESPERATE TO RETAIN POWER BECAUSE HE IS A CROOK. PLEASE LETS STOP ALL THESE PARTY ISSUES AND STUFFS. APGA MY FOOT; PARTY NDI IGBO MY FOOT! angry angry angry. MIND YOU, AM A CORE ANAMBRARIAN FROM AWKA; OKPUNO PRECISELY. WHEN NGIGE WAS IN PDP AS A GOVERNOR, HE PERFORMED WONDERS! AS A SENATOR IN ACN, HE SHOWED THAT HE IS EQUAL TO NONE.... ONLY LIARS WILL SPREAD PROPAGANDA THAT HE DID NOT WORK. UNDER HIM AS THE SENATE CHAIRMAN ON ENERGY OR SOMETHING, MOST PARTS OF ANAMBRA ESPECIALLY ONITSHA, AWKA AND NNEWI HAS BEEN EXPERIENCING ALMOST 16-18 HOURS OF ELECTRICITY PER DAY. I KNOW LIARS WILL COME AND REBUFF ME BUT ONLY GOD WILL BEAR ME WITNESS. CHECK OUT ALL THE ROADS THIS MAN DID E.G ONITSHA TO ENUGU THROUGH NSUGBE.... THAT ROAD CAN WITHSTAND ATOMIC BOMB tongue tongue tongue... BUT PETER PHUCKTARD ADAOBI IS JUST THE OPPOSITE OF THIS MAN. He deceived us with the Catholic church and the Holy Rosary.... You will see fools coming to tell me that this man is already self made before becoming governor! And so what? Does that mean he wont steal again? APGA has failed Ndigbos.... They lack any meaningful ideology or agenda. Till tomorrow, NGIGE's three years will be better than Peter Obis 8 years. Reason: Obi has no meaningful achievement in terms of development, infrastructure, health sector, sports sector, energy sector etc. Under Peter Obi, the Anambra State water board died a disastrous death. Its so painful peeps. Please Anambrarians, even if you hate Ngige, vote him because even if he fails us or even if he is pretending, he at least knows what is on ground. He has clues. Peter Obi is trying to bring godfatherism politics back to Anambra embarassed embarassed embarassed. But we are going to resist him. [size=16pt]Willie Obiano is clueless... he doesnt know anything concerning politics. He is just another Jonathan waiting to happen[/size] grin grin grin. Anambra state is a street state... It needs a street man to govern it... Whether you doubt it or not. [size=16pt]The reason am pleading with Anambrarians to vote Ngige is because Ngige is A lion and Willie Obiano is a sheep. A flock of sheep being led by a lion will always defeat a pack of lions being led by a sheep. This is because the lion leading the sheeps has the capacity to turn all the sheeps into lions while the sheep leading the lions has the capacity to turn all the lions into sheeps[/size]... ANAMBRARIANS, FORGET ABOUT PARTY POLITICS. VOTE PERSONALITY. STOP ALL THESE YORUBA OR HAUSA PARTY OF A THING.... Let us secure our future. I HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR THE CRITICS OF NGIGE. IF NGIGE IS AS BAD AS THE PROPAGANDA SCOUNDRELS PAINT HIM, WHY DOES HE STILL HAVE MUCH POPULARITY MORE THAN ALL OTHER CANDIDATES? WHY DOES THE GOVERNMENT OF PETER OBI SHIVER AT HIS NAME? A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. VOTE NGIGE, VOTE LIGHT! VOTE OBIANO, VOTE DARKNESS. wink wink wink[/b]
have you finish ranting? APGA WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO PLAY POLITICE

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 30, 2013
VICTORCIZA: have you finish ranting? APGA WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO PLAY POLITICE

YOUR ENGLISH TEACHER MUST BE VERY PROUD OF YOU! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Caseless: 11:23am On Oct 30, 2013
onwa is winning... And he shall rule again insha Allahu!

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by SalC: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2013
Politics in Nigeria! I fear.
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Lilimax(f): 11:28am On Oct 30, 2013
Emzybrown: wooooooooow This is my first time since 2009 that my topic is on front page.. grin grin grin ;DThank you lawd!!!!! haters tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

[size=30pt]check out what apga obiano is wearing, this man na clown....abada with canvas[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Obiano is a clown indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2013

By the way, this who your APGA wants to give us abi? grin grin grin. Common dress code, HE DOESNT KNOW embarassed embarassed embarassed.... AND you think he will know anything about politics abi? Am sure you fell from the hospital bed and landed on your head when you were born tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Caseless: 11:30am On Oct 30, 2013
*falls into folawiyo tank farm*
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Lilimax(f): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2013
exxell:

By the way, this who your APGA wants to give us abi? grin grin grin. Common dress code, HE DOESNT KNOW embarassed embarassed embarassed.... AND you think he will know anything about politics abi? Am sure you fell from the hospital bed and landed on your head when you were born tongue tongue tongue
He may have worn it on purpose undecided.
Dress code has nothing to do with good governance.
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by 1daboi: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2013
imsparkling: Please do not be deceived by anybody on dis coming anambra elections. U all knw dat we want anambra state 2 be a beta place. SO VOTE DR. IFEANYI PATRICK UBAH of #LABOURPARTY he is d people's choice!! EBUBECHUKWUUZO 1 ........IJEBEGOOooo anyi kwu gi na azuuuoooo
we will vote him after Obiano's administeration. thank u, next! undecided
imsparkling: Please do not be deceived by anybody on dis coming anambra elections. U all knw dat we want anambra state 2 be a beta place. SO VOTE DR. IFEANYI PATRICK UBAH of #LABOURPARTY he is d people's choice!! EBUBECHUKWUUZO 1 ........IJEBEGOOooo anyi kwu gi na azuuuoooo
we will vote him after Obiano's administeration. thank u, next!
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Caseless: 11:38am On Oct 30, 2013
Lilimax: He may have worn it on purpose undecided.
Dress code has nothing to do with good governance.
forget dat thing abeggii. How we dress is how we ar adressed. Dressing says alot about capacity and charisma.
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Aromas: 11:43am On Oct 30, 2013
I had OJB has being discharge 4rm hospital
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 30, 2013
Na wa o

Se campaign.
Oga how much dem pay you. Me sef dey find job. grin
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Lilimax(f): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2013
caseless: forget dat thing abeggii. How we dress is how we ar adressed. Dressing says alot about capacity and charisma.
He may have worn it for publicity stunt undecided
No sane person wears a native attire with canvass.
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Dewze(m): 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
You do not play politics but you set up VIP section in a gathering of christians. Wonderful.
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Kulas: 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
Why is it that whenever Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige enters any political race,all other contestants(opponents)will begin to shiver?,they will try to frame everything lies to dent Ngige image.Whoever God has annointed and blessed,why should a fellow man envy such person.We should understand that what is written is written,Ngige is the most popular politician in Anambra State far more than even the present Gov.Peter Obi.Even if Ngige decamp to any type of party,multitude of people will follow him,people are interested in Ngige and not party he is coming from.That is his destiny and why should it attract envy from opponents?.Afterall,no one can say Ngige is a moneybag politician,the people just love him.Formerly,i am in support of zoning and want Anambra North to taste the seat even though i know Ngige is a great performer,but with all these campaign of calumny emanating from APGA and Peter Obi,i begin to shift ground towards Ngige.Politics should be played in a clean way.Is it by force that Obi's candidates and APGA must win?,for them to keep on emabarking on tarnishing Ngige image.I am a catholics and last time when time about how Ngige and his security treated a Rev.Father,i was upset and felt that if this is true story,then Ngige should go into political exile and extinction for having committed the highest political mistake in a state that is far more dominated by catholics.Now that the air have been cleared and Ngige is innocent of the accusation,APGA and other opponents are afraid of Ngige and they think the best way is to frame and tarnish his image.No, enough is enough.Ngige ride on!.Ngige all the way!!.Ngige we know!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Sdymyjoy: 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
vote ngige and vote for development. ngige is d next governor

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Ugom38(f): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
Chris Ngige and Obaino does not even knw dat all of you carrying Anambra politics on ur head exists ,kill yourselves when u'll be asked u'll call them.they'll forget you de way co occupants of de convoy of the first lady's mother who died has been forgotten.

MOURNERS WHO WEEP LOUDER THAN THE BEREAVED
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2013

Sorry I had to quote this !!! cool See campaign manager grin

Vote ngige !! cool cool grin
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mo-ron alert.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ugom38: Chris Ngige and Obaino does not even knw dat all of you carrying Anambra politics on ur head exists ,kill yourselves when u'll be asked u'll call them.they'll forget you de way co occupants of de convoy of the first lady's mother who died has been forgotten.

MOURNERS WHO WEEP LOUDER THAN THE BEREAVED

Madam why are you so ignorant, i recommend citizenship education for you, we are the electorates and we will elect and give the mantle of leadership to anybody who wins, our duty is to convince people on the best man for the job, must you enter ngige/obiano convoy to enjoy dividends of democracy...............Madam dont waste your chance to live in a better Anambra or mortgage the future of your children. Voter apathy is silly.
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by mike404(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
Get a University education fast, visit: www.cabworldwide.org
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Ugom38(f): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
Emzybrown:

Madam why are you so ignorant, i recommend citizenship education for you, we are the electorates and we will elect and give the mantle of leadership to anybody who wins, our duty is to convince people on the best man for the job, must you enter ngige/obiano convoy to enjoy dividends of democracy...............Madam dont waste your chance to live in a better Anambra or mortgage the future of your children. Voter apathy is silly.

so wot makes you think he's the best.huh?
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Emytexboy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hmmm. wounders shall never end. what a mischievous lie from people!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Secondus Calls For The Immediate Resignation Of INEC Chairman, IGP Idris / Unknown Gunmen Kill Ebubeagu Member In Ebonyi, Others Kidnapped / Kaduna Lawmakers Reply Bello El-Rufai: "Threats Won’t Stop Our Probe"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.