Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest (16478 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Emytexboy(m): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
[quote author=Big4wig]Ofcourse they will deny it naa,abi u wan make dem kidnap am??....fear those politicians o cos dey can do anything to win...

Btw people need to STOP BOASTING…….

• Some are proud of Blackberry phones, BBM is
now even in Techno phones.
• Some are proud of ipad tablet computer not
knowing that Secondary students at Osun State
are using it free for their studies.
• Don’t boast about your Jeep SUV because that is
what some airport taxi operators use at Abuja
airport.
• W

i've never seen a big fool like you before!

Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by penny01502: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
exxell: [b]Thank You Jesus.... Nairalanders, I keep on saying it: PETER OBI IS DESPERATE TO RETAIN POWER BECAUSE HE IS A CROOK. PLEASE LETS STOP ALL THESE PARTY ISSUES AND STUFFS. APGA MY FOOT; PARTY NDI IGBO MY FOOT! angry angry angry. MIND YOU, AM A CORE ANAMBRARIAN FROM AWKA; OKPUNO PRECISELY. WHEN NGIGE WAS IN PDP AS A GOVERNOR, HE PERFORMED WONDERS! AS A SENATOR IN ACN, HE SHOWED THAT HE IS EQUAL TO NONE.... ONLY LIARS WILL SPREAD PROPAGANDA THAT HE DID NOT WORK. UNDER HIM AS THE SENATE CHAIRMAN ON ENERGY OR SOMETHING, MOST PARTS OF ANAMBRA ESPECIALLY ONITSHA, AWKA AND NNEWI HAS BEEN EXPERIENCING ALMOST 16-18 HOURS OF ELECTRICITY PER DAY. I KNOW LIARS WILL COME AND REBUFF ME BUT ONLY GOD WILL BEAR ME WITNESS. CHECK OUT ALL THE ROADS THIS MAN DID E.G ONITSHA TO ENUGU THROUGH NSUGBE.... THAT ROAD CAN WITHSTAND ATOMIC BOMB tongue tongue tongue... BUT PETER PHUCKTARD ADAOBI IS JUST THE OPPOSITE OF THIS MAN. He deceived us with the Catholic church and the Holy Rosary.... You will see fools coming to tell me that this man is already self made before becoming governor! And so what? Does that mean he wont steal again? APGA has failed Ndigbos.... They lack any meaningful ideology or agenda. Till tomorrow, NGIGE's three years will be better than Peter Obis 8 years. Reason: Obi has no meaningful achievement in terms of development, infrastructure, health sector, sports sector, energy sector etc. Under Peter Obi, the Anambra State water board died a disastrous death. Its so painful peeps. Please Anambrarians, even if you hate Ngige, vote him because even if he fails us or even if he is pretending, he at least knows what is on ground. He has clues. Peter Obi is trying to bring godfatherism politics back to Anambra embarassed embarassed embarassed. But we are going to resist him. [size=16pt]Willie Obiano is clueless... he doesnt know anything concerning politics. He is just another Jonathan waiting to happen[/size] grin grin grin. Anambra state is a street state... It needs a street man to govern it... Whether you doubt it or not. [size=16pt]The reason am pleading with Anambrarians to vote Ngige is because Ngige is A lion and Willie Obiano is a sheep. A flock of sheep being led by a lion will always defeat a pack of lions being led by a sheep. This is because the lion leading the sheeps has the capacity to turn all the sheeps into lions while the sheep leading the lions has the capacity to turn all the lions into sheeps[/size]... ANAMBRARIANS, FORGET ABOUT PARTY POLITICS. VOTE PERSONALITY. STOP ALL THESE YORUBA OR HAUSA PARTY OF A THING.... Let us secure our future. I HAVE ONE QUESTION FOR THE CRITICS OF NGIGE. IF NGIGE IS AS BAD AS THE PROPAGANDA SCOUNDRELS PAINT HIM, WHY DOES HE STILL HAVE MUCH POPULARITY MORE THAN ALL OTHER CANDIDATES? WHY DOES THE GOVERNMENT OF PETER OBI SHIVER AT HIS NAME? A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. VOTE NGIGE, VOTE LIGHT! VOTE OBIANO, VOTE DARKNESS. wink wink wink[/b]
my friend you are consuming space here, please shaat your fuccking mouth up lets move on. If you wanna promote ngige then open your website or pay for ads this is not a platform for that........sillly!
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by SIRKOL(m): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
But why do they suspect APPGA to be responsible??
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Ofeakwu(m): 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hey! ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥why⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ don't you respect yourself if you have nothing τ̲̅☺ offer, Stop displaCing U̶̲̥̅̊Я̲̅ ignorant on dis media!!!! .....Obote!
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by willyray(m): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
now this is just sad
[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
adaobi123:

Sorry I had to quote this !!! cool See campaign manager grin

Vote ngige !! cool cool grin

U welcome hon kiss kiss kiss
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by NonsoChris(m): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
@ Exxell,you spoke the truth,but i disagree with you on the President Jonathan part.
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Livinusc(m): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
adaks bullet: Jus passin by

E pele o

Bee aru bee

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

This one na Tinubu teeth ni??
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Caseless: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
Lilimax: He may have worn it for publicity stunt undecided
No sane person wears a native attire with canvass.
ar u sure of dis? Vote onwa pls.
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by killuminati(m): 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
yuzedo: so dat shot man devil ngi-gay bited a men of god and dey have forgive him just becourse of what? angry meanwile i went to visit d bishop of anambra to anounce my candidateness - cheif sweetus for govnore 2013 and d man serve me dodo minus tea!! angry cry i no wat to do. i tink is time to go to native doctor since church wont suppoth me. embarassed is time to meet juju in okija if god poeple wont suppoth me. angry angry

VOAT FOR CHEIF SWEETUS GOVNORE OF ANAMBRA by dis novembba if u wanted to have a damn hansomed govnore who love puppyduck. wink tenk. kiss
Under which party? House-party, pool party or beach party?
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by duality(m): 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
In his reaction to the allegation Ngige said “It was politically motivated. I am a knight of St. John of the Catholic Church and as a knight we are soldiers of our Lord Jesus Christ and we are there to protect the church and the priest. That is the more reason why I must protect the priest as knight and the people who represent Christ on earth are Rev. Fathers by our Catholic doctrine.

Did Ngige become a Knight before or after his time at Okija Shrine?

I wish Anambra what they wish themselves.
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by emmabest2000(m): 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
wellmax: Hmmm, when will these people ever learn to play politics based on issues and personalities. These character assassinations, dirty games, false stories, rumors etc MUST STOP.
There is no politics without bitterness grin
But wait ooo this Obiano is complete Mgbada ooo cheesy look at how he wear abada with canvas lol

Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by SirCee: 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
The truth has been heard about the whole saga
People are just calling dog names in order to hang it, but thank God,
the people of Anambra State cannot be decieved twice. Senator Ngige that I know too well
cannot even kill ant,how much more slapping ordained Rev. Father or man of God. Tuffiakwa!!Propagandists, shame unto you. You devil shame unto you. We need a vocal, experienced,vibrant, action Governor in Anambra State. Obiano,that I know well is an introvert person, and I bet you if given the opportunity to be the governor of Anambra state.
He will just be there as a log of wood, while godfathers will be determining the faith of Anambrians. This cannot happen, we have somebody in the name of Senator Ngige, that will take Anambra state to the next level. We Anambrians should not forget so soon that it was Ngige that stopped godfatherism in Anambra state.It was the same Ngige that made Anambrians to know that there is money in the state. The same Senator Ngige single handedly developed hinter lands in the state that never saw development even before the creation of Anambra State.
November 16, will be a memorable day for the people of Anambra State to determine the faith of this state, whether the state will go back to Former Gov. Mbadinuju era or will move forward and join other fast moving state of the federation. We are forward ever and backward never
Ngige that started this, will no doubt DO MORE and create heaven on earth in Anambra State.
His popularity today is because of his numerious achievements in his 3 years in office.
I think that he deserves a second chance because one good turn deserves another and remember , having taking Anambra state this far, he can never afford to fail

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Darayola(m): 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
Are you a salary earner in need of a loan to meet your needs? We offer up to N500,000. Feel free to call ODUNAYO @08035267070...(Collateral NOT needed)
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by joannessam: 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
Spiritual things should be kept holy
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by crackhouse(m): 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
I Like ngige, but whenever I remember that APC is owned by Tinubu, It weakens me but immediately I remember that someone can decamp in times of trouble, I feel strong again. onwa carry go, anyi kwu gi n' azu.
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by vizboy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
he might have been cleared from one and another one is coming up.

www.nairaland.com/1498544/ngige-sister-debarred-us-over
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by egift(m): 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
vizboy: he might have been cleared from one and another one is coming up.

Peter Obi and his gang manufactured "Ngige Slapped A Priest", and it did not hold water for long, so the went for another lie, but this time far away US so that before the LIE could meet TRUTH, the lie would have grown roots in you bone marrow grin

@vizboy: Please stop allowing yourself to messed around by Peter AdaObi.
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by highmood(m): 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
Decryptor: Catholic or no Catholic...
Attack or no Attack...
Ngige will still lose the Anambra Guber Elections!
how do you know? In an era like this when there is great reform in the political arena? A time when every one is wise and tired of false pretence and hypocrisy? Mind you only Anambra state is having an election that day and so all military might will be sent to that state to ensure free and fare election. All roads that goes in and out of Anambra state will be blocked-no going in or out. If u want to talk about rigging, pls bear in mind that the prominent parties in the scene are only APC and APGA so rigging will be difficult because the party that ought to have condoled it has a burning house. U talked about catholic, it was Peter obi who started the idea of using the church, he felt the churches are fools. now that Ngige have also used the same pattern and is been endear to them, ur likes have started quivering. Don't worry Obi and its party failed the state for 8 years, but we've have since forgiving them but we can't sit and watch that party that impoverished its people to continue while other states are developing rapidly. If u are from Anambra north, don't worry, ngige running mate is from that region and,could fulfill the task of obaino. BROTHER, LETS JUST GIVE CHANGE A CHANCE. Anambarians are all over the world and because of the decay in our state, they have refused to come back home. We need our people all over the country and the world as a whole to come back and invest. But this can only take place when an agent of change is in power.
Re: Catholic Church Clears Ngige Over Purported Attack On Priest by Sam69: 6:52am On Oct 31, 2013
ngige too desperate to rule. now tinubu his godfather will b in charge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose / South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country / 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.