Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ (21236 Views)

Buhari First Tactical Bullet Against The Ibos / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by ChemicalMallam(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2013
Booked

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 30, 2013
Sack the minister! Sai Arewa Republic so many northerners qualified for the job!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by Hamazz1: 10:11am On Oct 30, 2013
Notice she's a Ms I suspect she must b his mistress probably d reason behind him not taking a tough stand against her because no decent govt will condone this loot of monumental proportion.a nigerian minister car costing more than Obama n David camerouns car combined.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by nerodenero: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2013
The sacred law of corruption is "don't be caught". So many are thieves but whoever is caught is the real thief. Stella should know this. I pray she scales through this but if she doesn't, she would have learn't the hard truth. grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by Polio: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2013
Guk:

Point of correction: Mr Joyce Nkemakolam in his capacity as Acting DG of NCAA bought the vehicles

Thank you for correcting the un-informed one! LOL

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by jayte054: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2013
End time tins

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 30, 2013
Indeed! D clueless is liverless n wont try such!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by Polio: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2013
jayte054: End time tins

You know airheads by thier posts and comments!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by IGBOSON1: 10:26am On Oct 30, 2013
Tadon200: this is the most corrupt president in nigeria history

^^^While GEJ is no saint (which Nigerian politician is?......maybe Tinubu, or Awo!).......saying he's the 'most corrupt' b'cos he ignoring the bug-eyed baying mob calling for the sack of a performing and hardworking minister (and rightly so too!).....this takes bitterness, hatred and bad-belleism to unprecedented heights!

I've noticed these conniving hateful scum have taken their pathetic campaign to a whole new desperate level: their e-warrior and print-media departments have now taken to opening threads and printing yarns that would give even master fictional story tellers like James Hardly Chase a run for their money; all sorts of spurious, unfounded and laughable gossip and innuendo have now been elevated to the level of fact......and they certainly won't let the little issue of 'may have-may have' and 'shadowy reliable sources' stand in the way of a good lynching! wink

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:33am On Oct 30, 2013
President Jonathan GCFR (Grand Criminal of the Federal Republic) is here with technical suspension.

Better hold onto fact instead of playing politics on corruption....tell us this is paddy paddy suspension. We know your game.....you cant play fool on us.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by SPLENDIDFLOZZY: 10:42am On Oct 30, 2013
There is no nid for al dis rantin because d deed has bin done d only left is 4 justice to prevail.... Weda guilty or nt wat is right shud b done... If they kip pilin up i.e d corrupt leaders there no way nigeria wil move forward. The only prbl here is dat oda corrupt leaders also shud dance to the tune of music, dis shudn't b done to jus her but to odas lyk her... I drm of a beta Nigeria wit corrupt free nd bad leaders no more
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by pmc01(m): 10:49am On Oct 30, 2013
[b]
The PDP described the APC as a stinking sepulchre and the headquarters of corruption in Nigeria.

It said, “This is a party whose leaders relish in stinking miasma but artfully turning a blind eye to it.

“They however go megaphonic when other political parties are involved.

“Hardly can you point at any of its leaders without a heavy baggage.

“In fact, the governors and leaders of the APC have been involved in bulletproof car deals more scandalous than those at the Aviation ministry but this is conspicuously missing on the sermon list of these false evangelists of good governance.”

It wondered why the trial of the Speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly, Mr. Adeyemi Ikuforiji, for acts of corruption, had yet to be discussed by the APC leadership.

The PDP further contended that the stench of corruption oozing from the concession of the Lekki Toll Plaza and its debilitating effects on the electoral fortune of APC was the reason the Lagos State Government allegedly retrieved and paid off the firm that built the road.[/b]

This Olisah Metuh guy must be very unintelligent. Who is in control of the anti-graft agencies, the PDP-controlled Government or the APC?

Sincerely, I have noticed with disdain how PDP and their sympathizers on NL here especially try to justify one wrong with another. It is just plain stupid and disgusting of them.

When people are talking about any misdeed of the President and his cabinet, they will be here telling you Tinubu, who is officially not in Government did such too... Wherein is the basis for such unintelligent comparison?

sad angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by Okeikpu(m): 10:51am On Oct 30, 2013
When its abt Igbos, zahara reporterz wud alwayz deep their fingers right inside deir azzz to luk for what look like tsitt...
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by inspirenet: 10:54am On Oct 30, 2013
JECBOSS: All these are propaganda. Jonathan is just waiting for the media rants to die down, then everything gets back to normal . I can't be deceived anymore!

smiley smiley
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by dridowu: 11:04am On Oct 30, 2013
theshadyexpress:
so you are finally admitting that GEJ is a man of character!
simply put,if u insult an elder directly ie indirectly u shouldn't expect me to be nice to you.
GEJ is a man of character on its own but i dont believe in its political ideology, my point still remains that u can proof ur point without using dirty words.
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by everyday: 11:06am On Oct 30, 2013
Tactical suspension !!! Is that all he can do
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by IYANGBALI: 11:06am On Oct 30, 2013
theshadyexpress: she took part in designing the framework, was at the signing ceremony,was at the signing ceremony,how then is she suspended.
if not for the desperation by punch and its partisan sponsors to portray the minister in bad light their reasoning should have convinced them that it was the job of the foreign affairs ministry to handle issues like this that had a diplomatic content in it and also seeing that the Israeli foreign minister was the one representing the other party.
of recent the president commissioned two power plants that added close to 1000mw to the grid but this news did not make it to
the front page of punch not even for a day but since the aviation issue came up it has always made it to the front page since up to 3 weeks back.
all these just gets to prove that the Nigerian media is heavily politicised and oduah just happened to be caught up in the crossfire and not because she did anything wrong.
I'm almost sure she will be vindicated in the end.
going,going,going,going,going....GONEEEEE{ile lo lo tarara}
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by ofiladee(m): 11:10am On Oct 30, 2013
Please, what's a "tactical suspension". Personally, I think this Oduah saga is another distraction. And we will soon see the end game. Is she the first person to get a 225million Naira car? And am not saying she is holy or a good person, but common... Couldn't they find another way of saying it? "Tactical suspension"
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by JingoOAU(m): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2013
The analogy u analyse below is quite contradictory.

The first day the news leaked to the press, the PA to Stella Oduah confirmed that the vehicles were bought by NCAA for the minister. Later, several contradictory rejoinders follow suit. Actually the purchase started during the inglorious tenure of Joyce as the acting DG of NCAA. It was during Joyce tenure and not Akinkuotu's tenure that several unwarranted AOC were issued to undeserving airlines including Associated Airline. It was during Joyce tenure that over 200 Igbos were massively recruited into NCAA and additional two directorates were created.

However, it is imperative to note that the minister INSTRUCTED Joyce to get some vehicles for her personal protection. For crying out loud, how can armoured vehicles be used to inspect perimeter fencing and inspections. Are they afraid of terrorists inside airports for NCAA to require another armoured vehicles. As a worker in the ministry of aviation,it is not new to me that successive minsiters of aviation do instruct all the heads of agencies to dole out certain amount of money for them.

Be that as it may, this brouhaha about armoured vehicle is not about we against them. It is about accountability and credibility. No right thinking person will go to the street in support of the minister. Let it be known to us all that the totality of igbo votes cannot give GEJ a second tenure, rather, the combine efforts of all other ethnic groups.

Lastly, the problem I have with some folks on nairaland is that some useless fools here have not even seen nor been to any airport before. So whenever, they see remodelling of airports, they thought that is all aviation needed. Aviation is not about painting, rather, its about safety and security. I can authoritatively say that no nigerian airport can boast of adeqaute safety parameters and security. Our mindset have been shredded to believe that by painting our airports, Stella Oduah appears to be the best thing to ever happened to aviation. And for all those Igbo bigots, can they authrotatively tell us when last any international flights enters Enugu airport?

Frank-C:

Guilty of what exactly? First, the people shouting know nothing about NCAA or the Aviation ministry and the laws establishing the agencies. NCAA ought to follow a Public Procurement Act in acquisition of assets and once it is established that it was not done, the head of the agency involved takes responsibility not the head of the ministry. Note that part of the procurement procedure could be approval from the ministry to go ahead with the procurement process. That was why Bode George was sent to jail and not the Minister of Transport.

When they were after Oteh in SEC for lodging in hotel and hosting delegates (clearly provided for in the her appointment privileges), no one mentioned that Olusegun Aganga was corrupt. The song was that Oteh is corrupt, even after when she exposed corrupt request from the HoR. When the economic crises hit Nigerian banking industry, Soludo(CBN head) was demonized, not the Finance Minister. When Maina looted pension funds, he was criticized as Maina, not Caleb Olubolade of Police Affair Ministry. When Farouk Lawan stuffed dollars in his cap, he was criticized, not the Speaker of House of Reps. But when Fola Akintotu of NCAA bought vehicles for NCAA, people decided to leave Fola and demonize the Aviation Minister.

If there is any crime that this woman has committed, I will like to know about it. But if this is still about a vehicle purchased by NCAA, the bigots should leave her alone and hold Fola responsible, a man judged by Nigeria to be qualified enough to take decisions affecting the Agency.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by Decryptor(m): 11:16am On Oct 30, 2013
Sermwell: Jona sack the gaddam chick and stop this propaganda driven politics! She iS nothing but a thief!

Yes I say so!!!
Shout louder...cos Jonathan can't hear you
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by fbabs(m): 11:33am On Oct 30, 2013
JECBOSS: I hope the Minister drove one of her bulletproof cars to Israel. At $800,000 apiece, those cars should be able to fly and sail.
It's still Nigeria for you. Soon this matter will be swept under the carpet
and the news will go back to Governor Amaechi and from there to the rebel Governors. All these are propaganda. Jonathan is just waiting for the media rants to die down, then everything gets back to normal. I CAN'T BE DECEIVED ANYMORE!
. 1 million likes
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by Jman06(m): 11:34am On Oct 30, 2013
kolawaxxy: why kill yourself over this Stella's case? By jove, you won't even have the slightest opportunity to ride in one of those cars with her!
So the fact that u will NEVER have the opportunity to ride in those cars with her was ur reason for calling for her head?It's not good to be envious!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by Decryptor(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2013
JECBOSS: I hope the Minister drove one of her bulletproof cars to Israel. At $800,000 apiece, those cars should be able to fly and sail.
It's still Nigeria for you. Soon this matter will be swept under the carpet
and the news will go back to Governor Amaechi and from there to the rebel Governors. All these are propaganda. Jonathan is just waiting for the media rants to die down, then everything gets back to normal. I CAN'T BE DECEIVED ANYMORE!
AND WHO ARE YOU?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 30, 2013
Guk:

Point of correction: Mr Joyce Nkemakolam in his capacity as Acting DG of NCAA bought the vehicles

Does this change the point the dude was making... Why not prove him wrong instead??
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by emmog25: 11:39am On Oct 30, 2013
theshadyexpress:
you just proved that you are an absolute fool.what do u know about corruption?is following due process now corruption.
I think you need to get your head examined before your mental state deteriorates further.

You no well at all... You should be d one to have d brain examined. Has anyone deny the buying of this cars at such cost? My friend you are the bad Nigerian we are talking about. For me APC PDP are all the same.. Let us jst try to speak the truth when it matters, It will help our future

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by gbishman: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2013
Naira land pls always cross check and confirm yuor information before making it public pls. uptill now no news has bing aired so why dnt u just calm and down and stop heightening the issue. Thanks and keep up with the good wrks
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by theshadyexpress(m): 11:52am On Oct 30, 2013
idupaul:

My friend carry your primal cave man mentality since you are not reasonable enuff to stand up for what is right ... Anytime you open and ever complain that Nigeria is not good you will see the plague that will overrun your fingers.
your stone age mentality were people are crucified for corruption based on hearsay doesn't work in this century....go and upgrade your mental faculty to current generally accepted global standards before commenting on issues.
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by theshadyexpress(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2013
emmog25:

You no well at all... You should be d one to have d brain examined. Has anyone deny the buying of this cars at such cost? My friend you are the bad Nigerian we are talking about. For me APC PDP are all the same.. Let us jst try to speak the truth when it matters, It will help our future
your entire life,body,soul and spirit needs to be examined cos they are currently in a state of scrap
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by Jman06(m): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2013
pmc01:
This Olisah Metuh guy must be very unintelligent. Who is in control of the anti-graft agencies, the PDP-controlled Government or the APC?

Sincerely, I have noticed with disdain how PDP and their sympathizers on NL here especially try to justify one wrong with another. It is just plain stupid and disgusting of them.

When people are talking about any misdeed of the President and his cabinet, they will be here telling you Tinubu, who is officially not in Government did such too... Wherein is the basis for such unintelligent comparison?

sad angry undecided
Ok,in your myopic view,APC governors must not fight corruption in their governments because they are not incharge of the antigraft agencies?They should rather continue swimming in the occean of corruption because u think they are not in control of the antigraft agencies?
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by LemonBoy1: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
Guk:

Even at dt, who's on sit is charged with what ever happens when his on sit. So if Mr J N ws d one dt bought it, d guy there should b queried for facts in that regards not d minister.
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by emmog25: 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
theshadyexpress:
your entire life,body,soul and spirit needs to be examined cos they are currently in a state of scrap

Look at this low life locust beans!! You think you've got bad mouth... You definately dealing with d wrong person... I assume you don't even have a life to be replying everyone. Contact me I'll deff give you one. Pun-a*s, Sick idi*t!
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by seangy4konji: 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
they are all cheaters.thieves and lost souls....Let them carry all this wealth to heaven when Gods time comes calling or natural causes of death comes....thieves and liars ruling a wealthy country and the civilians and ordinary citizens live on less than 50 cent a day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Etang Umoyo Fails To Decamp To PDP At Udom’s Endorsement Rally / Buhari: Those Who Attacked Ebonyi Communities And Soludo Won’t Be Spared / Atiku’s Impending Graduation At UK University Delaying Reconciliation With Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.