Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,047 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ (21291 Views)

Buhari First Tactical Bullet Against The Ibos / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by fiizznation: 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by Gwekzy: 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
This Woman eyes though...Damn.. She N minister of petroleum be bursting My brain
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by lastmessenger: 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
Nigeria media always bias.i dont trust them and their news.please always read with an informed mind.they want u to believe certain things
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by dhebor258: 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
theshadyexpress:
you are the one that convicted her of corruption abi,a beg park enter lagoon jare
...u guys shld leave dz dude..hz username already tells us z personality...theSHADYEXPRESS...xo no 1 shld shld b surprise at hz comments..z shady personality z even wide lyk an express...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by vislabraye(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
If Stellar should be indicted, other players ought to be. She alone couldn't have done it.
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by Zet72(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Trash. Fake news.
Recently I noticed that punch news paper is more or less gossip news paper, & so I stop taking them serious.......
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by awodman: 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
Jingo-OAU:
The analogy u analyse below is quite contradictory.

The first day the news leaked to the press, the PA to Stella Oduah confirmed that the vehicles were bought by NCAA for the minister. Later, several contradictory rejoinders follow suit. Actually the purchase started during the inglorious tenure of Joyce as the acting DG of NCAA. It was during Joyce tenure and not Akinkuotu's tenure that several unwarranted AOC were issued to undeserving airlines including Associated Airline. It was during Joyce tenure that over 200 Igbos were massively recruited into NCAA and additional two directorates were created.

However, it is imperative to note that the minister INSTRUCTED Joyce to get some vehicles for her personal protection. For crying out loud, how can armoured vehicles be used to inspect perimeter fencing and inspections. Are they afraid of terrorists inside airports for NCAA to require another armoured vehicles. As a worker in the ministry of aviation,it is not new to me that successive minsiters of aviation do instruct all the heads of agencies to dole out certain amount of money for them.

Be that as it may, this brouhaha about armoured vehicle is not about we against them. It is about accountability and credibility. No right thinking person will go to the street in support of the minister. Let it be known to us all that the totality of igbo votes cannot give GEJ a second tenure, rather, the combine efforts of all other ethnic groups.

Lastly, the problem I have with some folks on nairaland is that some useless fools here have not even seen nor been to any airport before. So whenever, they see remodelling of airports, they thought that is all aviation needed. Aviation is not about painting, rather, its about safety and security. I can authoritatively say that no nigerian airport can boast of adeqaute safety parameters and security. Our mindset have been shredded to believe that by painting our airports, Stella Oduah appears to be the best thing to ever happened to aviation. And for all those Igbo bigots, can they authrotatively tell us when last any international flights enters Enugu airport?

Do you have a proof to the bolded?...pls tender it..thanks

And lastly you talk as if Stella only remodelled airports..how about the completion of TRACON,the Weather doppler system,the AIB lab just to mention a few
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by lif2uz(m): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
Na grammar ona wan use take decieve us abi, no b only tacticle suspension I fink tacticle sack is suitable word for it?
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by MODERNISE: 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
Anyway am just new here.salutation to all the information lords onboard
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by maninmood(m): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
Not so good

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by FrankC3: 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
Jingo-OAU:
The analogy u analyse below is quite contradictory.

The first day the news leaked to the press, the PA to Stella Oduah confirmed that the vehicles were bought by NCAA for the minister. Later, several contradictory rejoinders follow suit. Actually the purchase started during the inglorious tenure of Joyce as the acting DG of NCAA. It was during Joyce tenure and not Akinkuotu's tenure that several unwarranted AOC were issued to undeserving airlines including Associated Airline. It was during Joyce tenure that over 200 Igbos were massively recruited into NCAA and additional two directorates were created.

However, it is imperative to note that the minister INSTRUCTED Joyce to get some vehicles for her personal protection. For crying out loud, how can armoured vehicles be used to inspect perimeter fencing and inspections. Are they afraid of terrorists inside airports for NCAA to require another armoured vehicles. As a worker in the ministry of aviation,it is not new to me that successive minsiters of aviation do instruct all the heads of agencies to dole out certain amount of money for them.

Be that as it may, this brouhaha about armoured vehicle is not about we against them. It is about accountability and credibility. No right thinking person will go to the street in support of the minister. Let it be known to us all that the totality of igbo votes cannot give GEJ a second tenure, rather, the combine efforts of all other ethnic groups.

Lastly, the problem I have with some folks on nairaland is that some useless fools here have not even seen nor been to any airport before. So whenever, they see remodelling of airports, they thought that is all aviation needed. Aviation is not about painting, rather, its about safety and security. I can authoritatively say that no nigerian airport can boast of adeqaute safety parameters and security. Our mindset have been shredded to believe that by painting our airports, Stella Oduah appears to be the best thing to ever happened to aviation. And for all those Igbo bigots, can they authrotatively tell us when last any international flights enters Enugu airport?

So why are you and your ilks not going after Joyce for whatever crime that was committed? Why the media trial of Stella? You just accepted that you people don't reason at all, that Joyce can commit a crime and Stella will pay for it.

If Stella 'ordered' Joyce to buy armored cars for her (which goes to expose your abject ignorance of the workings of NCAA), does that absolve Joyce of the crime? Why didn't he cry out when he was being 'ordered'? On the number of Igbos employed in NCAA, how come that you are not saying anything about Fani Kayode's confession that he employed more Yorubas in the Aviation agencies but think that does not rob you of the moral authority to talk about another person employing his kins, assuming your opinion is truthful?
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by locdog(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
MUMU MUMU MUMU
MUMU x MUMU
MUMU MUMU MUMU
MUMU x MUMU
200 MILLION MUMU
LEADER IS WICKED BUT
FOLLOWER IS WICKEDER
LEADER IS WICKED BUT
COMMON MAN IS WICKEDER
MUMU MUMU MUMU
MUMU x MUMU
MUMU MUMU MUMU
MUMU x MUMU
200 MILLION MUMU
LEADER IS WICKED BUT
FOLLOWER IS WICKEDER
LEADER IS WICKED BUT
COMMON MAN IS WICKEDER
BABANGIDA, ABACHA,
OBASANJO, ATI IRE GAN
GAN…
EYIN MERERIN OKA O KO
OHUN
YOU NO DIFFERENT FROM
THEM AT ALL
THE SAME THE SAME
BABANGIDA, ABACHA,
OBASANJO, ATI IRE GAN
GAN…
EYIN MERERIN OKA O KO
OHUN
YOU NO DIFFERENT FROM
THEM AT ALL
THE SAME THE SAME
LAGBAJA OMO BABA
MUKOKO
OMO-IYA E POOMO
OMO BABA JOSEPH LODOGUN
OMO BABA JEMISI LATEGBA
OTOGUN LATEGBA ALL
TOGETHER
IMA SI ENI TO LE SHE PO
MOMI
MUKO MUKO
THEM DEY HAIL ME THE
MASK MAN
I WEAR MY MASK, NA
SYMBOL
REPRESNTING THE FACELESS
REPRESNTING THE VOICELESS
REPRESNTING THE DIS-
EMPHASHISED COMMON MAN
THEM SAY MAKE I YAB THEM
LAGBAJA, YAB THEM
YAB THEM ALL, ALL THE
RULERS
ALL THE GOVERNMENT, YAB
THEM
ALL OF DEM NA THIEF
I SIT DOWN JEJE I NO TALK
BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS
BITTER
MY PEOPLE FIT VEX WHEN
THEM HEAR THE TRUTH
THE TRUTH TOO HEAVY FOR
MA MOUTH
MAKE I YAB THEM (X3)
OMI, GIMME WATER
WITH DUE RESPECT THEM MA
BROTHER MA SISTER
THE SIMPLE TRUTH, NA BE
SAY
DEM WEY B SAY MAKE I YAB
NA U…. NA U BE DEM, NA
DEM BE YOU
YOU AND DEM NA D SAME
DEM WEY B SAY MAKE I YAB
NA U…. NA U BE DEM, NA
DEM BE YOU
YOU AND DEM NA D SAME
CALLING YOU CORRUPTION
NA SUGAR
YOUR REAL NAME GANGAN
NA OLE
OLE, BARAWO (X4)
IN SHORT MA BROTHER MA
SISTER, YOU BE THIEF
YOU BE THIEF, JUST LIKE
DEM, YOU BE THIEF
MINORITY NA EXCEPTION,
MAJORITY NA CORRUPTION
MINORITY NA EXCEPTION,
MAJORITY NA CORRUPTION
MINORITY NA EXCEPTION,
MAJORITY NA CORRUPTION
MINORITY NA EXCEPTION,
MAJORITY NA CORRUPTION
MINORITY NA EXCEPTION,
MAJORITY NA CORRUPTION
ALMOST 200 MILLION THIEF
EASY TO DEY POINT FINGER
SHUTUP NA U MUMU
NA COMMON MAN DEY DO
COMMON MAN PART
BEFORE BEFORE WE DEY
SHOUT NA MILITIRI, NA
MILITIRI
NOW WEY CIVILIAN
GOVERNMENT DEY, SHEY NO
BE OUR PEOPLE DEY INSIDE?
FROM COUNCILLOR TO
PRESIDENT
ABI NA FOREIGNER DEY FOR
THERE?
NO BE YOUR FAMILY DEY FOR
THERE?
NO BE YOUR FRIEND DEY FOE
THERE?
LET’S TELL OURSELF THE
BITTER TRUTH
UNTILL WE COMOT THE UN-
GODLINESS
PRAY FOR OUR SOULS, THIS
PLACE NO GO BETTER L’AIYE
LEADER IS WICKED BUT
FOLLOWER IS WICKEDER
LEADER IS WICKED BUT
COMMON MAN IS WICKEDER
MUMU MUMU MUMU
MUMU x MUMU
200 MILLION MUMU
ME NO CORRUPT, I AM A
COMMON MAN
LEADER, FOLLOWER? THE
SAME THE SAME
BIG MAN THIEF
GOD FORBID BAD THING
MUMU MUMU MUMU
MUMU x MUMU
200 MILLION MUMU
{
BABANGIDA, ABACHA,
OBASANJO, ATI IRE GAN
GAN…
EYIN MERERIN OKA O KO
OHUN
NIJA FOORE O, NIJA FOREVER
NA WE BE GIANT
MAKE GIANT NO BE LIKE
MUMU
AIYE LE O
NA WE BE GIANT
till fade
}
MY PEOPLE, RIGHEOUTSNESS
EXALTED THE NATION
BUT SIN IS A REPROACH TO
ANY PEOPLE
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by locdog(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
MUMU MUMU MUMU
MUMU x MUMU
MUMU MUMU MUMU
MUMU x MUMU
200 MILLION MUMU
LEADER IS WICKED BUT
FOLLOWER IS WICKEDER
LEADER IS WICKED BUT
COMMON MAN IS WICKEDER
MUMU MUMU MUMU
MUMU x MUMU
MUMU MUMU MUMU
MUMU x MUMU
200 MILLION MUMU
LEADER IS WICKED BUT
FOLLOWER IS WICKEDER
LEADER IS WICKED BUT
COMMON MAN IS WICKEDER
BABANGIDA, ABACHA,
OBASANJO, ATI IRE GAN
GAN…
EYIN MERERIN OKA O KO
OHUN
YOU NO DIFFERENT FROM
THEM AT ALL
THE SAME THE SAME
BABANGIDA, ABACHA,
OBASANJO, ATI IRE GAN
GAN…
EYIN MERERIN OKA O KO
OHUN
YOU NO DIFFERENT FROM
THEM AT ALL
THE SAME THE SAME
LAGBAJA OMO BABA
MUKOKO
OMO-IYA E POOMO
OMO BABA JOSEPH LODOGUN
OMO BABA JEMISI LATEGBA
OTOGUN LATEGBA ALL
TOGETHER
IMA SI ENI TO LE SHE PO
MOMI
MUKO MUKO
THEM DEY HAIL ME THE
MASK MAN
I WEAR MY MASK, NA
SYMBOL
REPRESNTING THE FACELESS
REPRESNTING THE VOICELESS
REPRESNTING THE DIS-
EMPHASHISED COMMON MAN
THEM SAY MAKE I YAB THEM
LAGBAJA, YAB THEM
YAB THEM ALL, ALL THE
RULERS
ALL THE GOVERNMENT, YAB
THEM
ALL OF DEM NA THIEF
I SIT DOWN JEJE I NO TALK
BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS
BITTER
MY PEOPLE FIT VEX WHEN
THEM HEAR THE TRUTH
THE TRUTH TOO HEAVY FOR
MA MOUTH
MAKE I YAB THEM (X3)
OMI, GIMME WATER
WITH DUE RESPECT THEM MA
BROTHER MA SISTER
THE SIMPLE TRUTH, NA BE
SAY
DEM WEY B SAY MAKE I YAB
NA U…. NA U BE DEM, NA
DEM BE YOU
YOU AND DEM NA D SAME
DEM WEY B SAY MAKE I YAB
NA U…. NA U BE DEM, NA
DEM BE YOU
YOU AND DEM NA D SAME
CALLING YOU CORRUPTION
NA SUGAR
YOUR REAL NAME GANGAN
NA OLE
OLE, BARAWO (X4)
IN SHORT MA BROTHER MA
SISTER, YOU BE THIEF
YOU BE THIEF, JUST LIKE
DEM, YOU BE THIEF
MINORITY NA EXCEPTION,
MAJORITY NA CORRUPTION
MINORITY NA EXCEPTION,
MAJORITY NA CORRUPTION
MINORITY NA EXCEPTION,
MAJORITY NA CORRUPTION
MINORITY NA EXCEPTION,
MAJORITY NA CORRUPTION
MINORITY NA EXCEPTION,
MAJORITY NA CORRUPTION
ALMOST 200 MILLION THIEF
EASY TO DEY POINT FINGER
SHUTUP NA U MUMU
NA COMMON MAN DEY DO
COMMON MAN PART
BEFORE BEFORE WE DEY
SHOUT NA MILITIRI, NA
MILITIRI
NOW WEY CIVILIAN
GOVERNMENT DEY, SHEY NO
BE OUR PEOPLE DEY INSIDE?
FROM COUNCILLOR TO
PRESIDENT
ABI NA FOREIGNER DEY FOR
THERE?
NO BE YOUR FAMILY DEY FOR
THERE?
NO BE YOUR FRIEND DEY FOE
THERE?
LET’S TELL OURSELF THE
BITTER TRUTH
UNTILL WE COMOT THE UN-
GODLINESS
PRAY FOR OUR SOULS, THIS
PLACE NO GO BETTER L’AIYE
LEADER IS WICKED BUT
FOLLOWER IS WICKEDER
LEADER IS WICKED BUT
COMMON MAN IS WICKEDER
MUMU MUMU MUMU
MUMU x MUMU
200 MILLION MUMU
ME NO CORRUPT, I AM A
COMMON MAN
LEADER, FOLLOWER? THE
SAME THE SAME
BIG MAN THIEF
GOD FORBID BAD THING
MUMU MUMU MUMU
MUMU x MUMU
200 MILLION MUMU
{
BABANGIDA, ABACHA,
OBASANJO, ATI IRE GAN
GAN…
EYIN MERERIN OKA O KO
OHUN
NIJA FOORE O, NIJA FOREVER
NA WE BE GIANT
MAKE GIANT NO BE LIKE
MUMU
AIYE LE O
NA WE BE GIANT
till fade
}
MY PEOPLE, RIGHEOUTSNESS
EXALTED THE NATION
BUT SIN IS A REPROACH TO
ANY PEOPLE
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by mike404(m): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by Zet72(m): 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
pmc01:
This Olisah Metuh guy must be very unintelligent. Who is in control of the anti-graft agencies, the PDP-controlled Government or the APC?

Sincerely, I have noticed with disdain how PDP and their sympathizers on NL here especially try to justify one wrong with another. It is just plain stupid and disgusting of them.

When people are talking about any misdeed of the President and his cabinet, they will be here telling you Tinubu, who is officially not in Government did such too... Wherein is the basis for such unintelligent comparison?

sad angry undecided
Hey, look ode who is taking of anti graft agency,.The same media houses that have turn bland eyes to the rot that is going on in lagos state gorv, are the ones publishing liars & articles full of it may, it might about Stella.
Although I have said it severally that whoever takes punch or the nation newspaper seriously should go for psychiatric evaluation.
So I hereby recommend for yaba left
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by theshadyexpress(m): 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
emmog25:

Look at this low life locust beans!! You think you've got bad mouth... You definately dealing with d wrong person... I assume you don't even have a life to be replying everyone. Contact me I'll deff give you one. Pun-a*s, Sick idi*t!
look at this mental write off in a state of psychological disrepair and an imbe.cilic disposition .
if u dare push further and cross my lane I'll ensure u wish u Neva knew nairaland
you personified r*etard
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by Reference(m): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
Even those in aviation circles know what effect a dead engine can have. No just the loss of power but more importantly, drag. The minister is just this and with the headwinds of 2015 coming. All I can say to this government is bon voyage.

Just cut her loose.
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by IYANGBALI: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
vislabraye: If Stellar should be indicted, other players ought to be. She alone couldn't have done it.
yes now,she couldn't have done it alone,she must have done it on top or under a man
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by humblesteve(m): 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
ceo4eva:

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-places-oduah-on-tactical-suspension/

PUNCH again hell no this propaganda

am out# Tread closed#[email]
ceo4eva:

PUNCH again hell no this propaganda

am out# Tread closed#[/email]
ceo4eva:

PUNCH again? hell no this is propaganda from some bigots

am out# Tread closed#
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by akahp(m): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
Tadon200: this is the most corrupt president in nigeria history
mum.u
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
I was expecting this. She should be imprisoned if found guilty!
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by Amasuccess: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
Frank-C:

Guilty of what exactly? First, the people shouting know nothing about NCAA or the Aviation ministry and the laws establishing the agencies. NCAA ought to follow a Public Procurement Act in acquisition of assets and once it is established that it was not done, the head of the agency involved takes responsibility not the head of the ministry. Note that part of the procurement procedure could be approval from the ministry to go ahead with the procurement process. That was why Bode George was sent to jail and not the Minister of Transport.

When they were after Oteh in SEC for lodging in hotel and hosting delegates (clearly provided for in the her appointment privileges), no one mentioned that Olusegun Aganga was corrupt. The song was that Oteh is corrupt, even after when she exposed corrupt request from the HoR. When the economic crises hit Nigerian banking industry, Soludo(CBN head) was demonized, not the Finance Minister. When Maina looted pension funds, he was criticized as Maina, not Caleb Olubolade of Police Affair Ministry. When Farouk Lawan stuffed dollars in his cap, he was criticized, not the Speaker of House of Reps. But when Fola Akintotu of NCAA bought vehicles for NCAA, people decided to leave Fola and demonize the Aviation Minister.

If there is any crime that this woman has committed, I will like to know about it. But if this is still about a vehicle purchased by NCAA, the bigots should leave her alone and hold Fola responsible, a man judged by Nigeria to be qualified enough to take decisions affecting the Agency.

God bless you! YOU JUST MADE MY DAY. It means I still have some sane people living in our potentially great country.
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by pmc01(m): 7:40am On Oct 31, 2013
Zet72: Hey, look ode who is taking of anti graft agency,.The same media houses that have turn bland eyes to the rot that is going on in lagos state gorv, are the ones publishing liars & articles full of it may, it might about Stella.
Although I have said it severally that whoever takes punch or the nation newspaper seriously should go for psychiatric evaluation.
So I hereby recommend for yaba left

When you can debate without passing for a daft type, let's talk.
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by dbride: 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
Frank-C:

Guilty of what exactly? First, the people shouting know nothing about NCAA or the Aviation ministry and the laws establishing the agencies. NCAA ought to follow a Public Procurement Act in acquisition of assets and once it is established that it was not done, the head of the agency involved takes responsibility not the head of the ministry. Note that part of the procurement procedure could be approval from the ministry to go ahead with the procurement process. That was why Bode George was sent to jail and not the Minister of Transport.

When they were after Oteh in SEC for lodging in hotel and hosting delegates (clearly provided for in the her appointment privileges), no one mentioned that Olusegun Aganga was corrupt. The song was that Oteh is corrupt, even after when she exposed corrupt request from the HoR. When the economic crises hit Nigerian banking industry, Soludo(CBN head) was demonized, not the Finance Minister. When Maina looted pension funds, he was criticized as Maina, not Caleb Olubolade of Police Affair Ministry. When Farouk Lawan stuffed dollars in his cap, he was criticized, not the Speaker of House of Reps. But when Fola Akintotu of NCAA bought vehicles for NCAA, people decided to leave Fola and demonize the Aviation Minister.

If there is any crime that this woman has committed, I will like to know about it. But if this is still about a vehicle purchased by NCAA, the bigots should leave her alone and hold Fola responsible, a man judged by Nigeria to be qualified enough to take decisions affecting the Agency.

@Frank C just admit you are ignorant. When your mind is set on evil you stop seeing, hearing and understanding facts of any issue. Your last paragraph clearly shows you have not followed the matter at all yet you are defending; with what info do you now defend Stella? You did not know that as at the time in question, Fola had not assumed duty and that it was Mr. Joyce Nkemakolam who was in charge and had even faced the house committee to confirm that Stella approved all he did? Umuigbo, welu nu akonuche we ne okwu nka. Stella yulu nsi n'afia. Ifele megbu kwa unu.
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by 8Willywilly: 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
To many Idiooots here

d

d

Idioots

idiots

idioooottttss.

i dey laugh at Idioooots.

Idioots
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by FrankC3: 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
dbride:

@Frank C just admit you are ignorant. When your mind is set on evil you stop seeing, hearing and understanding facts of any issue. Your last paragraph clearly shows you have not followed the matter at all yet you are defending; with what info do you now defend Stella? You did not know that as at the time in question, Fola had not assumed duty and that it was Mr. Joyce Nkemakolam who was in charge and had even faced the house committee to confirm that Stella approved all he did? Umuigbo, welu nu akonuche we ne okwu nka. Stella yulu nsi n'afia. Ifele megbu kwa unu.

I don't care whether it is Osama Bin Laden that resumed duty instead of Fola. The important question I asked which none of you have answered is what exactly did Stella do wrong? If Joyce or whoever damned person bought the vehicle for NCAA, why are you calling for Stella's sack? Why not call for the prosecution of the person that bought the vehicle - that is if the person broke any law in its procurement?

You were quick to adjudge me ignorant but you exposed how shallow you were when you said that ' it was Mr. Joyce Nkemakolam who was in charge and had even faced the house committee to confirm that Stella approved all he did?' Are you for real? So if you approve that your wife steal some items from a super market and she was caught in the act, we should leave your wife alone and come and arrest you? You know nothing about governance and institutions. If Eugene Juwah of NCC abuse his office today, should we hold Eugene responsible or should we hold Omobolaji Johnson responsible as the supervising Minister? If the Chief of Army Staff embezzle army funds, should we jail the Defence Minister and let the CDS walk free? You people are so ignorant and even proud of it. And dare not abuse Igbo Language again after typing the trash you just typed. It tend to portray falsely that the speakers of that language all reason like you.

Intelligent people isolate sentiments from facts and then make judgements. The FG, HoR and Senate are doing that. If Stella abused her office in any way, I will like to find out how in their reports. But if it this ongoing media trial based on vehicles purchased by NCAA, sorry, facts before me suggests that there is no possible way Stella could be accused of corrupt enrichment so far. If there is, it must be established clearly and I will join the vanguard of anti Oduah soldiers. For now, leave Oduah alone and get NCAA to explain to the nation whether the vehicles were budgeted for and whether its procurement followed due process.
Re: Jonathan Places Oduah On ‘Tactical Suspension’ by rafcrown(m): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
JECBOSS: I hope the Minister drove one of her bulletproof cars to Israel. At $800,000 apiece, those cars should be able to fly and sail.
It's still Nigeria for you. Soon this matter will be swept under the carpet and the news will go back to Governor Amaechi and from there to the rebel Governors. All these are propaganda. Jonathan is just waiting for the media rants to die down, then everything gets back to normal. I CAN'T BE DECEIVED ANYMORE!
GOOD COMMENT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye’s Recall Timetable Released By INEC (Photos) / 7 Months To Elections: Number Of Presidential Aspirants Hits 46​ / Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.