Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

News Breaking!! Obiano Of Apga Is Not A Worthy Igbo Leader-by Pat Utomi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / News Breaking!! Obiano Of Apga Is Not A Worthy Igbo Leader-by Pat Utomi (1866 Views)

Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant / APGA Is Dead – Sen Okonkwo / APGA Is Dead, Says Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News Breaking!! Obiano Of Apga Is Not A Worthy Igbo Leader-by Pat Utomi by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 30, 2013
NEWS BREAKING!! OBIANO OF APGA IS NOT A
WORTHY IGBO LEADER- BY PAT UTOMI
11 hours ago near Lagos
DISTRESSING POLITICS IN ANAMBRA
"The Anambra gubernatorial race comes to a
head soon. Nothing is more distressing than
how that process lowers the esteem of the
Igbo nation at a time when Ndigbo need
serious leadership as Nigeria rethinks its
essence. It is also redemption time after so
many aspirations on the Njepu ‘emigration
dispersal of Ndigbo when leadership is so
needed to make up for the tragic
performance of South East Governors in the
recent past.
I feel so bad therefore that APGA leader
leaders could not take a long term view of
what should be the best interest of all rather
than what must be behind the atrocious
choice of candidate. I am more pained
because these APGA leaders are my friends
and should know better.
I have been at the table on every issue
concerning Ndigbo of any importance in the
last 40years. Some of the major Igbo groups
first met in my living room. At none of those
could APGA’s candidate be remotely
considered a leader.
What has happened is that the race has
been reduced to Chris Ngige and Ifeanyi
Ubah. I wish I could have got them both to
come to my house, as they both did last year
to talk about how Ifeanyi’s passion for his
people should hold Chris accountable to do
a good job before the younger man goes
forward. PU

1 Like

Re: News Breaking!! Obiano Of Apga Is Not A Worthy Igbo Leader-by Pat Utomi by funshint(m): 7:57am On Oct 30, 2013
Yes, he said d truth. Obiano is nothing but a stooge... Igbos need more purposeful and dynamic leaders in the person of Ngige. People shldn't be deceived by Ifeanyi Uba I bet u all he's saying are empty promises. This is a man that couldn't manage his company talkless of a whole state. If he gets there he's not going to do anything 'cos he alrdy has a lot of liability on his head. Infact he's heavily indebted he needs Anambra money 2 keep afloat. Dat's d reason why he's so desperate promising heaven and earth. Infact under Ifeanyi Uba, Abia state will look like paradise to Anambra. It's such a shame that someone like Ify Uba can still come out to contest an elective post; in saner countries he would hv been behind bars by now...wat a shame!! Ngige remains the man to beat!!!

4 Likes

Re: News Breaking!! Obiano Of Apga Is Not A Worthy Igbo Leader-by Pat Utomi by PETEROKONKWO: 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
Well said.

Also, I thank human rights activist Festus Keyamo for agreeing to take up this battle. This is the only country where, when you catch a thief, he/she says you are pursuing me because I'm Igbo/Hausa/Ijaw/Ibibio or Yoruba. He either plays the ethnic card or religious card or professional card or party card - any card at all that will make us avoid the FACTS, whip up SENTIMENT and confuse the gullible, for the sole PURPOSE of getting him/her off the hook.
This case MUST be different. Question is - Did this man register not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES? If answer is yes, then by law he has committed an OFFENCE and MUST be punished for it by fine or IMPRISONMENT, to serve as a deterrent to others. Otherwise, we keep going round in circles as a nation. Remember that he was also caught CHEATING during the Governorship Debate!

JEGA has kept sealed lips since this matter was blown open. And I ask WHY? For a Commission that has SQUANDERED (?) so much of our funds, this is unsatisfactory. Is Jega engaged in some underhand dealings that feeds this criminal silence? Should we drag Jega and his Commissioners to ICPC and EFCC? Are the Senate/House Committees on INEC sleeping or complicit?

It was a member of the National Assembly who said there are many fraudsters and 419ers in the National Assembly. Are we surprised? We all must stand up and defend our democracy and freedoms, else we have no right to complain afterwards when these characters 'win' elections by hook or crook and leave us worse than they met us or, to borrow Chinua Achebe's golden words, turn our homeland into lawless fiefdoms.

All eyes on JEGA.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/keyamo-gives-inec-ultimatum-over-obiano-s-multiple-registration/164190/

5 Likes

Re: News Breaking!! Obiano Of Apga Is Not A Worthy Igbo Leader-by Pat Utomi by ba7man(m): 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
Now this is man who's opinions i respect.
Re: News Breaking!! Obiano Of Apga Is Not A Worthy Igbo Leader-by Pat Utomi by samuelkaykay(m): 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ngige is in love with okija shrine,Thiefnibu,Fashola de deporter,Buhari the killer of christians,he also insulted the Igbo's that the cock is dead,he insulted Ojukwu,that he was selfish,he refused to talk in the House,had neve sponsored any bill.Ngige is a big Awusagoat.

5 Likes

Re: News Breaking!! Obiano Of Apga Is Not A Worthy Igbo Leader-by Pat Utomi by SU37fighter: 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
Pls pat utomi should come out and contest as governor.
It's a tragedy that a state like delta(Nigeria's own texas) would be plagued with the unfortunate leadership of a useless and utterly corrupt imbecille called uduaghan.
I don't care whatever party he choose to run,i will vote and campaign for him.
Re: News Breaking!! Obiano Of Apga Is Not A Worthy Igbo Leader-by Pat Utomi by frankyychiji(f): 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
funshint: Yes, he said d truth. Obiano is nothing but a stooge... Igbos need more purposeful and dynamic leaders in the person of Ngige. People shldn't be deceived by Ifeanyi Uba I bet u all he's saying are empty promises. This is a man that couldn't manage his company talkless of a whole state. If he gets there he's not going to do anything 'cos he alrdy has a lot of liability on his head. Infact he's heavily indebted he needs Anambra money 2 keep afloat. Dat's d reason why he's so desperate promising heaven and earth. Infact under Ifeanyi Uba, Abia state will look like paradise to Anambra. It's such a shame that someone like Ify Uba can still come out to contest an elective post; in saner countries he would hv been behind bars by now...wat a shame!! Ngige remains the man to beat!!!
Slowpoke, do u really think pat Utomi wrote that badly composed lullaby?? Was fashole not Tinubu's stooge.

1 Like

Re: News Breaking!! Obiano Of Apga Is Not A Worthy Igbo Leader-by Pat Utomi by mekaboy(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
so path utomi is suggesting that ifeanyi uba is better than obiano. he must be high on APC drugs.

3 Likes

Re: News Breaking!! Obiano Of Apga Is Not A Worthy Igbo Leader-by Pat Utomi by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
No matter what happens this Saturday, willie obiano wont be governor

his double voters card makes him ilegitimate and a fraud

Obiano does not also deserve to lead APGA

God will purnish peter obi and victor umeh

1 Like

Re: News Breaking!! Obiano Of Apga Is Not A Worthy Igbo Leader-by Pat Utomi by atlwireles: 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2013
Maybe the Bank Obiano spent almost 20yrs, refused to loan Utomi money without collateral. Just like his friend the banker did, and he never had any plans to pay back, until efcc exposed his shady deal in court. The gov's slot in our state of delta has been zoned to the north senatorial zone, please get in the ring and tell deltans what you have to offer. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: News Breaking!! Obiano Of Apga Is Not A Worthy Igbo Leader-by Pat Utomi by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
Any other candidate is a better option than ngige.anambra central would have been better off with dora akunyuli in the senate and not ngige who has only pit toilets as constituency projects.
mikeansy: No matter what happens this Saturday, willie obiano wont be governor

his double voters card makes him ilegitimate and a fraud

Obiano does not also deserve to lead APGA

God will purnish peter obi and victor umeh

2 Likes

Re: News Breaking!! Obiano Of Apga Is Not A Worthy Igbo Leader-by Pat Utomi by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
GOV WILLY OBIANO
Re: News Breaking!! Obiano Of Apga Is Not A Worthy Igbo Leader-by Pat Utomi by queenmeenat(f): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
samuelkaykay: Ngige is in love with okija shrine,Thiefnibu,Fashola de deporter,Buhari the killer of christians,he also insulted the Igbo's that the cock is dead,he insulted Ojukwu,that he was selfish,he refused to talk in the House,had neve sponsored any bill.Ngige is a big Awusagoat.

D same regional sentiment dats reduce APGA to an Eastern corridor party, I thought U'r educated a bit to know dat U needed an handshake across d Niger before U can b relevant in todays politics, So instead of being myopic in reasoning try and see further than your regional enclave. OK?

1 Like

Re: News Breaking!! Obiano Of Apga Is Not A Worthy Igbo Leader-by Pat Utomi by samuelkaykay(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2013
queenmeenat: .

D same regional sentiment dats reduce APGA to an Eastern corridor party, I thought U'r educated a bit to know dat U needed an handshake across d Niger before U can b relevant in todays politics, So instead of being myopic in reasoning try and see further than your regional enclave. OK?

i neither support Apga nor APc i believe in sincere politics,i have personally met 10 governors and share my opinion on how to bring governance to the grassroot.Ngige is not a saint,so he should stop criticizing Ojukwu.put your thinking cap on.
Re: News Breaking!! Obiano Of Apga Is Not A Worthy Igbo Leader-by Pat Utomi by manmezico(m): 11:57am On Nov 14, 2013
I think MR. OBIANO may or may not be a stooge. is left for the people of ANAMBRA to decide who he really is. lets not forget the fact that he's the party Flagbearer and must have been subjected to rigorous screening before emerging APGA potential candidate.
Re: News Breaking!! Obiano Of Apga Is Not A Worthy Igbo Leader-by Pat Utomi by slimming: 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
Politics politics politics
Re: News Breaking!! Obiano Of Apga Is Not A Worthy Igbo Leader-by Pat Utomi by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
manmezico: I think MR. OBIANO may or may not be a stooge. is left for the people of ANAMBRA to decide who he really is. lets not forget the fact that he's the party Flagbearer and must have been subjected to rigorous screening before emerging APGA potential candidate.

rigorous screening that did not detect his double voters card?

(1) (Reply)

Ngige Can Never Govern Anambra / Governor Oshiomhole Is Currently Battling For Survival After Horrible Auto Crash / The U.S And Nigeria 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.