Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

My Dear Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dear Ladies (968 Views)

DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dear Ladies by T3Amo(f): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2013
You don't need a Tall Handsome Man who is Rich and owns a fleet of cars and Mansions. You don't need a Man who will travel with you across the world, neither do you need a Man who will buy you everything you desire and make love to you passionately all the time.

WHAT YOU NEED IS:A man who will treat you right and respect you as well as Has the Fear and Wisdom as well as Knowledge of God in him. A man who has a Good heart and will love you till the end of time. A man who will do his best to support you in your goals of life and also have a Happy family with.

A man who cry with you and laugh with you as well as share every bit of moment with you. A man who is always available when you need him and will even do the Laundry when you are sick as well as cook for you when you are pregnant. A man who is never too busy to ignore you but rather stay focused and love you as his loving wife, friend and partner for life....

3 Likes

Re: My Dear Ladies by fasho01(m): 8:20am On Oct 30, 2013
Truly that is all ladies need but not what they want. They want the exact opposite & even if they have that man you have just analysed they will still crave the badt guy.
Re: My Dear Ladies by T3Amo(f): 8:42am On Oct 30, 2013
fasho01: Truly that is all ladies need but not what they want. They want the exact opposite & even if they have that man you have just analysed they will still crave the badt guy.
Not all ladies, i have never craved nor wanted a bad guy, do not generalise all ladies the same way.
Re: My Dear Ladies by pasqal09: 9:41am On Oct 30, 2013
OK.
Re: My Dear Ladies by Creamychic(f): 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
Couldn't agree more.
Re: My Dear Ladies by timwezzb(m): 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
Not the Ladies of Our Generetion........
Re: My Dear Ladies by nbright: 4:33am On Nov 10, 2013
timwezzb: Not the Ladies of Our Generetion........
True... They are something else... Majority of them lack manners and respect...
Re: My Dear Ladies by timwezzb(m): 5:42am On Nov 10, 2013
nbright: True... They are something else... Majority of them lack manners and respect...

My just Broke Up with ME On my BirthDay Yesterday cry cry
Re: My Dear Ladies by nbright: 9:01am On Nov 10, 2013
timwezzb:

My just Broke Up with ME On my BirthDay Yesterday cry cry
Sorry to hear... I don't just want their drama.. Never had a normal girlfriend...
Re: My Dear Ladies by Slowpois0n: 9:30am On Nov 10, 2013
there are very few good ones. chances are you aint gonna meet them.
Re: My Dear Ladies by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
Preaching no dey tire una....

the one wey we hear for shosh don do

(1) (Reply)

2013 Year End Handjob~wanted ASAP / Why Women Always Lie About Some Things / Shocking!, Married Women Cheat More Than Men- Study Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.