Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Role Play: Reloaded - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Role Play: Reloaded (26527 Views)

Role Of Arts In National Development / Ebiag Reloaded: The Citizens Of Gyrus / Life Of A Uam Boy (RELOADED!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 4:44am On Aug 21, 2008
Thanks grin . . . . it's been a while since there was any activity on this thread.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 11:01am On Aug 23, 2008
We all got lazy.

Will post soon kiss
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Sisikill: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2008
LadyT:

We all got lazy.

Will post soon kiss

Hurry!
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by topup: 4:14am On Aug 27, 2008
'HA! You don't? Tell her Matthew' At this point Matthew calmly walks over to Katie, and with a menacing look in his eye he begins to say;
'Natalie is everything I need, I was supposed to move with her abroad. But you had to just make things so hard. I asked you for the money to buy the tickets but you declined.' Tears rolled uncontrollably out of Katie's eyes. 'Now you're going to have to give me the money now, by force!' He snatched her mobile from her hand, her purse, her credit cards, he ripped the necklace he bought her for their one year anniversary. He grabbed her earrings, engagement ring and paused one moment as his gaze drifted over her cleavage. At this point Katie, wanted to punch him, but her hands were tied back and she could not move.

'Sayonara!' Matthew and Natalie yelled as they both ran outside and climbed into Katie's car. She suddenly relaxed and collapsed on the floor as soon as she heard the noise of the engine fade away. 'Hmmmmmm' Katie did not waste a second, a plan was already brewing in the back of her mind. Logic dictates that she should have been angrier at her own flesh and blood, but Katie was angrier at Matthew because to her Natalie was like a stranger.

In the car both Natalie and Matthew laughed as they both congratulated each other on their fool proof plan. 'Baby, you were amazing! Tonight! I'm going to make it up to you.' Natalie said. 'Matthew, you better do, I had to put up with that bitch for almost a year.' They exchanged a very wet and passionate kiss and the car swerved. 'You arsehole! Don't kill us!' Matthew put his eyes back on the road and they drove to a hotel in the city centre.
There was something quite right about the two of them, deserving each other, both had become the worst they could be, Natalie betraying her only sister and Matthew using the sister for sex whilst longing for the older one.

The atmosphere was charged with hormones and the two of them looked at each other. It wasn't desire, it was greed, greed to take as much from the other, hopefully a compromise would be reached, where both of them would take each other to a climax. As Matthew and Natalie began the kissing frenzy, with his eyes closed, Natalie quickly reached into the bedside table and pointed a gun directly in the centre of Matthew's face. 'Stop. Right. There. She said' Her eyes ablaze with a sinister expression.

Meanwhile, Katie sat on the bed and began looking for something in the room, anything, any proof. The flat was empty, no letters no detail. It would be hard to prove that this was Matthee's regular accomodation since there was nothing left in the house and Matthew had only 'moved in' today. For all she knew, he could have broken into the house. She wasn't that bothered about not being able to report either Natalie or Matthew because what she had in mind was something she wanted to do as quick as possible and sweep under the rug. It would not do good to bring police attention to such a thing.

There was a knock on the flat door just as Katie was about leaving, and her train of thought ws interrupted. She hoped it wasn't the owners of the house, as she tip toed to the front door. 'It's Me!'
Katie's heart beat stopped for at least 3 seconds, and then she slowly opened the door.'
'May I help you?' She answered naively. 'Matthew!' Her shock was written all over her face!
He stepped back as if expecting a slap or worse a knife wound or gun shot wound. Putting his arms protectively over his chest and crossing his legs. 'You came back?'

He was genuinely surprised at her response and started blabbering the events of the night to Katie.
'Please, Katie, she made me do it, she had a gun to my head, and she said if I hadn't followed her that she would have killed you.'
'That's terrible, what are we going to do.' Katie replied.
'I don't know.'
'Where is she?' She asked.

'I have no idea, she dumped me at the side of the road.'
It was at this point that her gaze drifted to his unclothedness, and Katie tried to wipe the slight smirk off her face.
'Well come in then'
This was just too good to be true, Katie thought. . .

Daaa dee dum dum!
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 4:22am On Aug 27, 2008
Can someone plz explain the rules to her?
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by lami4life(f): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2008
I'm falling in luv with this thread kiss

I'v read some nice pieces but got lazy and started doing some random reading tongue. Will try to post soon but let me know if i missed something in the process (the rules, that is)

Lovely, lovely thread.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by lami4life(f): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2008
ANGER

‘WHAT!!!’ I screamed

‘I’m sorry, Madam, it,  , it  was a ……’ The once confident doctor had suddenly turned to a stuttering slowpoke right before me.

‘IT WAS  WHAT?’  I roared as I threw the file he was holding out to me right at his face. The contents of the file echoed my mood as the contents angrily fell in different directions.

By now I was shaking uncontrollably with anger. I clenched my fist to stop me from trembling, all to no avail. I was going to say something, but wordless rambles was all that came out of my mouth. I was staring at the doctor intensely but was actually not seeing him. THE KILLER DOCTOR!

Suddenly my legs couldn’t support me any longer and I slumped on the visitors’ chair in the doctor’s office and started banging the table as if my very life depended on the consistency of the bang.

Its strange how situations bring out volcanic emotions you never knew existed in you; emotions you thought you had conquered with years of  trained demeanor and self-imposed discipline; career-induced comportment and a seen-it-all conviction. I, the quintessential ‘Cool and collected lady’, well, until a few days ago, that is.  All posh, decorum and comportment completely dumped for naked, unadulterated fury. It's scary.

‘Madam…, ’

‘IF YOU UTTER ONE MORE WORD, I’LL KILL YOU, YOU BASTARD’. He looked into my eyes and saw I meant it and finally gave up on trying to justify murder, yes, murder which in all honesty I feel is an understatement of  the effect of his actions.

You would have thought I was addressing a little kid who had committed a life-threatening crime. A little kid, it was not but life-threatening, it very much was and more.

Several minutes of silent, seething anger later, I was ready to talk.

‘The results… the HIV result…why….what happened?’
‘I really do not know how to explain this. All I can say is that there was a mix-up somewhere and the wrong result was used for you. However subsequent tests we carried out on you shows a HIV/AIDS negative result. I apologize immensely.’
The only acknowledgement he got was a slow nod and torrents of tears.
‘I know this must have caused you a lot of emotional and psychological turmoil but please look at the upside. You do not have the syndrome!’ he went on, his excitement totally lost on me.
He got a caustic, pained smile and more silence in response.
‘Look madam, if I were you, I’ll immediately call my family and tell them the good news and move on with my life’
‘Family?’ I asked. He nodded with a reassuring smile, one which was quick to turn sour when he saw the look on my face.
‘My Dad, the only surviving family I have, had a heart attack and passed away when the news of HIV leaked to him last week.’ I answered as he stared in shock at the  stone-cold look on my face, one that has been there ever since.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 2:25am On Aug 28, 2008
Wow Lami, that was intense!! I was trying to think of how you'll end it but I was nowhere close to your sweet yet sad ending. I love the fact that you're writing about an everyday issue - people results getting mixed up and stuff. You have every right to be angry at the doctor but damn, it's one of those thing were you just don't know what to do. Nice story!
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by lami4life(f): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2008
Thanks. I'm simply working towards being like you when i grow old up grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2008
lami4life:

Thanks. I'm simply working towards being like you when i grow old up grin

LOL!! Trust me I ain't that old.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by tope2000(f): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2008
Bravo lami wink grin
i like
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Phemour: 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2008
tope2000, pls can i meet u?

phemour [size=5pt]phemour@ymail.com[/size]
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by tope2000(f): 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2008
PHEMOUR:

tope2000, please can i meet u?

phemour [size=5pt]phemour@ymail.com[/size]

No
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by doyin13(m): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2008
LIES!!

I have given up trying to understand the world. The truth is, it is all one spontaneous random cosmos and no man can on his own can ever comprehend it. That is why I always thought the idea of the anti-christ is as farfetched as Moses splitting the sea. I am beyond caring about religious sensibilities I might offend. Any such concerns pale in comparison with my present reality. I have on my own reignited the Cold War and put the world on the precipice of nuclear annihilation.

Don't go thinking I am some renegade nuclear scientist either, or some high placed Government Mandarin. Far from it. I am an unemployed, state benefit supported lout living in an equally desperate housing estate in the South of London. I have lived my thirty three years in life weary that during my subsequent thirty three years I would still be in this state of squalid inertia. My favorite pastime is cursing my parents for the day I was conceived, only superseded I guess by the cussing I give the Social Security people for ever delaying my benefits.

So how has this no hoper brought the world close to the brink of extinction. . . . .Well It all started with a lie. A most innocuous lie.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2008
Doyin, please add more to the story because you've got me engrossed in it.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by chi21: 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2008
My African child

My African child
So young in heart
I cry for help
Morning and night
Every night I look out
My window to see the stars
And the moon and I say to my self
When are am my going to be
Free from this hill
Most of the nights I sleep
Out side or in friends house
My family did not boarder
To ask me to come back home
I cry loud for help but know answer.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2008
@chi21
That was beautiful. Especially that last line.
Although it left you on a cliff, it made you think about how it would end in your own mind.
Let's just hope that the head hancho, Stephen, doesn't go all xangie because you didn't follow the rules.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by bluespice(f): 3:54am On May 05, 2009
decided to bump this thread back to life

**bump** smiley
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by bluespice(f): 8:23am On May 05, 2009
**story in the mill**
coming soon
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 12:21am On May 11, 2009
I need to write something too soon!
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StrStruck(f): 3:04am On May 11, 2009
Please can you guys revive this thread? It was so good.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by nich(m): 8:09pm On May 15, 2009
sorry, i aint a good story teller.
i could do you a soundtrack though. wink
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by SisiJinx: 2:49pm On May 16, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Please can you guys revive this thread? It was so good.
Aww, yeah Let's!!!!!

bluespice:

**story in the mill**
coming soon
Waitin' grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by bluespice(f): 12:39pm On May 18, 2009
lol i even forgot i had something i was writing,

okay lemme go finish it
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 9:49pm On May 21, 2009
We really should. It's been a year!
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by bluespice(f): 1:42pm On May 23, 2009
i know it reads anger but i want to incorporate murder in here
here goes. . . .

a kiss on the cheek for her mom and a kiss in the air to her dad and she ran bursting out of the house

meet claire, the blue-eyed 11 yr old brunette,

it was the last days of summer and she was having the time of her life
claire had always been fascinated by the great outdoors and spent all of her free time either swimming or wandering off into the woods
as was her destination this afternoon.

Claire was adopted at the age of 5 after a fire killed her parents, she was out playing with her stuffed animals when the fire happened and has an almost occultic relationship with them,
once in a while she takes her favourite - a stuffed pink bunny frayed at the ears albeit out with her and does not permit anybody to touch it.
So was the case this day, so bunny in hand she skipped and hopped into the woods
humming a tune as she went.

Getting to her favourite spot close to the stream that ran through the woods tucked far away from any disturbance, she set her bunny down and settled into the motions of getting ready for a swim. then she heard the sound of steps approacing and thought "what are the odds that someone finds my secret place" cursing  under her breath and stood up to see who it was;

Who else but sally, the street kid with a mop of patches of bright orange and blonde for hair despite living on the streets for a while, sally never gets  as much joy as that she gets from terrorizing other kids, Claire knew this and picked her bunny instictively while praying sally would walk off she hadnt completed the prayer when sally reached where she was
"oh lookey, who do we have here,lil miss purr-fect enjoying the day"

"hi sally"
upon noticing claire's nervous strokes on the bunny, sally lunged for it,
snatching it from her, burst into laughter and she began to walk away

"give it back!"
claire yelled running after sally,
when she caught up with sally, she called again
"pls sally give it back"
almost immediately sally spun on her heels pushed claire to the floor
and spat out angrily
"i wont, and u can do nothing!
u adopted killer! oh yes i know about u and ur lil fire that conviniently killed ur broke-ass parents talkin 'bout playing outside with them rageddy dolls while ur parents be all locked up and roasting in the doggone house! if ur not careful, i have the good mind to fling the damn thing into the stream ur old self still be lugging stuffed animals about!"
on this she spun around and continued walking
claire picked up a rock and aiming for sally's head struck home,
racing to where she lay sprawled, picked up a fallen branch
on getting to sally's prone body, bludgeoned her head with the branch till all that was left of the mop of rioting colours was a perfect dye of red. She smiled- she always admired the beauty in uniformity,picking up her bunny,
she walked into the stream all the time humming to herself while washing the blood off herself and her clothes, still humming, she skipped off in a homeward direction.

not written anything in a while . . .  embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by SisiJinx: 4:38pm On May 23, 2009
Claire. . . my kinda girl!! kiss

Nice!!!!! Real Nice Twinie!!!!!
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by tubabie(f): 6:16pm On May 23, 2009
@ Bluespice
Hmm nice!
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by bluespice(f): 12:01pm On May 24, 2009
twinie!!!!
where th hell have u been u not on anywhere!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

cry
thanks tubabie smiley
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by SisiJinx: 6:10pm On May 24, 2009
Awww! I am soooo sorrry!!! embarassed embarassed

I am doing borrow borrow on someone else's laptop (you don't wanna know what happened to mine, suffice it to say. . . my plane ride back to Chi town can come soon enough)

Anycrazynepahooo, this laptop owner will not let me download messenger and Meebo is sooooooooooooooooooo freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaking slooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!! cry cry cry

Oy!!! sad
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by bluespice(f): 6:50am On May 27, 2009
stephen where do u keep on running off to every time? angry
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StrStruck(f): 5:47pm On May 27, 2009
death @ Claire not even scared that she's killed someone.

Bravo Bluespice!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Bleep And Run / #StoryOfMyVagina: Pekele Pekele - By Omotola Omolayo / Make Me Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.