Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Role Play: Reloaded - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Role Play: Reloaded (26545 Views)

Role Of Arts In National Development / Ebiag Reloaded: The Citizens Of Gyrus / Life Of A Uam Boy (RELOADED!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 15, 2008
dreeldee,
I'll comment after I print it out and finish reading it later tongue shocked
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 2:25am On Jul 15, 2008
awwww, dreeldee, pele.
Sad, but true story.
Pele
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 2:25am On Jul 15, 2008
@dreeldee, I like how you combined cheating with life changing experience.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by dreeldee: 2:27am On Jul 15, 2008
Thanks Stephen, i hope i didnt' digressed
@ Ruby tongue tongue
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 2:46am On Jul 15, 2008
dreeldee:

Thanks Stephen, i hope i didnt' digressed

naw . . .

Negro_Ntns:

Stephen, very captivating!  I have a question for you, how long is the entire story?  Let me be your agent man!  You can do many things out of that piece - book, music, game, cartoon,   What do u say?  cool

LOL Thanks man. I appreciate that. I can make the story longer though but there's going to be too much going on.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 2:47am On Jul 15, 2008
so how did yal like my post??
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by KarmaMod(f): 2:53am On Jul 15, 2008
i liked it oyinye. very engaging.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 15, 2008
@stephen
make what longer?
no try am o
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 3:00am On Jul 15, 2008
KarmaMod:

i liked it oyinye. very engaging.

Oh, thank you very much. wink to tell you the truth, i am a lil shocked with what i wrote too. What about you stephen?
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by NegroNtns(m): 4:00am On Jul 15, 2008
lmao@Ruby's comments. I smell money all over that story. What do you mean by "no try am o" ?

Onyinye, are you going to do a sequel ? Very lovely, I would love to read the ending.

Eldee, you got me drooling anticipating some action. When you went to her house and the guy was there, I thought it was going to be a brawl. Then I figured you probably was shocked by what u saw. But when u saw them on the street and took time to step out and confront them, Now, THAT WAS AN ACTION MOMENT, she should be helping him pick up fragments of his denture from the curb, not doing introductions and hand shaking. But you handled it ok, and you know she will get it back somewhere ahead in their relationship. If you ever run into them again, lock up his jaw.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 4:58am On Jul 15, 2008
onyinye2:

Oh, thank you very much. wink to tell you the truth, i am a little shocked with what i wrote too. What about you stephen?

I was waiting for you to finish. Anyway, I like the play on words you used especially "we decided to make a trip to this "Candy Shop", hey i never had a lollipop before, so i might as well get my first lick tonight." I also liked the way you mixed all of the scenarios to make one big scene. Good job.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2008
Fear

“You just don’t understand,” I said, “why bother explaining it to you if you’re not going to listen” I walked away angry, confused, defeated. I sat on the steps of my home. I was tired, but my mind was restless. I replayed the whole day continuously in my head, searching for the precise point where everything went to hell. “I should have seen this coming,” I said to myself. My head bent low, my spirit even lower.

“No one is perfect,” I thought, but she was perfect for me. I sometimes lie on my bed at night imagining my future with her. I imagined her in a glowing white gown walking down the aisle. She looked amazing, soft…beautiful. I imagined lazy Saturday afternoons with my wife and kids, “daddy, daddy, wake up I want to go outside and play!” my daughter will be beautiful and feisty like her mother – I imagined.

My heart pounded in fear and excitement with just the thought of making her my future. It was possible, but as much as I thought about it, I knew I wasn’t ready. Yet I didn’t want to lose her, she was my secret treasure. She lit up any room she walked into, not just because she was stunning, but her character, her laughter, everyone stared at her in envy or in love.

Maybe I found her too soon; if only she came into my life when I had things in better order. I was too entangled in my past and present, so the future seemed far away. But there she was, standing in front of me with tears in her eyes, asking me to explain why I inflicted such pain - like a dagger to the heart. Did you Zap her?! She screamed over and over till my ears rang like school bells, except this wasn’t recess because I wasn’t getting any breaks this time. Did you Zap her?! She continued, “If you kissed her, you must have bleeped her too!” The more I said no, the more it sounded like yes to her. I was getting nowhere and she rambled illogically. Things were falling apart, and all the while, I wanted to tell her she looked amazing…I wanted to stop arguing and kiss her soft lips, wanted to dry her tears and make her laugh. But this wasn’t like the usual small arguments that ended in making love. This wasn’t one of those play fights where I could say things like “what the Zap is wrong with your crazy ass!” and she would laugh and say, “you’re what’s wrong with me.” Her tears were real and I couldn’t make it stop. I felt defeated.

I couldn’t explain why I did what I did, why I cannot stay with just one woman. Not to her at least – not now, she wouldn’t understand. Though she was all I wanted in a woman, the others were…less diluted. I wanted them all for different, specific reasons, which made them more exotic, exciting, enticing, and dangerous. But her, she was all the good reasons combined; yet I was a fool. I needed her, yet still wanted them, and because no man can have it all, I lost one.

“She deserves someone better,” I thought, “I’m damaged goods. I won’t be able to give her what she needs.” Being such a pessimist I let my worries get in the way. “I need someone just as damaged as I, who would understand me” these were my thoughts as I sat on the front steps of my home, alone, angry, confused and defeated. I think I love her, and I know she loves me, though she’s hurt right now, time will calm these troubled seas. When the time is right, I will go back to her, when I’m ready. I know it is selfish to make her wait for me but that’s what love does, right? I just need to straighten out myself, find order in life. But right now, I can’t help it, I can’t seem to love only her.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2008
Can you can please post your role plays? We have to keep this thread alive.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2008
Please guys use paragraphs to break up the text!

When I see a block of text I dont read it because I panic and think OMG its too much!

Thanks!

I would like to write about ANTICIPATION.

please guys give your themes! But make sure they make sense
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 1:44am On Jul 16, 2008
FEAR

It was not always like this.  When me and Tunde first started out it was pure heaven.  We couldn’t keep our hands off each other and every second we spent together just wasn’t enough. He was a little over protective but I felt comfort and love.
We moved in together 6months after we started dating.  My mother was not happy at all but she couldn’t say much apart from
“If it happens don’t get an abortion!”

A month into moving in together things changed.  He said work had got stressful lately the day he smashed a plate in a rage because I didn’t answer his call.  The plate narrowly missed my head.
“Tunde !!!” I screamed
“I'm sorry. Oh my God baby?” He ran and held me
We didn’t talk about that incident again. I buried it in the back of my mind.
3months passed nothing. Then one day I had to stay late after work to finish up on a stock take.  As I was leaving the office I walked passed my managers door. 
“Thats me done for the night Patrick.  Everything’s in order Laura just needs to fax it all off to head office in the morning” I sighed as I told him
“What would we do without you?” He smiled back at me.  He rubbed his temples.
“I’m done here as well. Wait up I’ll drop you to the station” He made a move to put some files away
“Oh no don’t worry I don’t want to take you out of your way” I told him
He didn’t listen and he dropped me to the station.  I gave him a peck on the cheek as I got out of his car.  Good old Patrick he was close to 60 now but he worked like he was still 21.  Never too busy to listen to what you had to say or help out.  Good old Patrick.

“Tunde?” I called out as I shut the front door
There was no answer. Maybe he was upstairs.  I called again.  No answer.
A slight panic came over me.  He should of been home hours ago.  I checked my phone as I slowly walked up the stairs to check if he had sent me a message. Nothing.  The bedroom light was on.  My heart was in my throat as I pushed the door open.  He was sitting at the desk.
“God Tunde you scared me I have been calling-“
“Where have you been?” he cut me off and spun round.  There was a look of pure anger on his face I had only seen that look once the day he threw that plate.

I was annoyed at this stage.  I dropped my bag on the bed and began to take off my Jacket.
“I was at work doing stock take I told you remember!” I snapped
YOU were doing stock take?” he asking looking confused
I stopped undressing.  Was he ok? I looked at him puzzled.
“ WHO WERE YOU WITH! “ He bellowed
“I was at work” tears welled up in my eyes what was happening?
I moved towards him and touched his arm and pulled him to face me
“Tunde whats going on?”
He recoiled in disgust. 
“ I can smell his fucking aftershave on you!!!”
“what are you talking about? Who? I'm not cheating on you please stop this your scaring me!”
He grabbed my arm in a vice like grip and pulled me slowly towards him
“You a fucking liar” He bought his face close to mine.
His eyes were bloodshot his nostrils flared.  “I CAN SMELL HIS AFTERSHAVE!!!” He screamed into my face.
“Let go of me!” I tried free my arm.  I couldn’t understand what was happening my heart was racing as I broke into a sweat.
“Tell me the truth.  Only you and your boss stayed late tonight I saw Dina she told me everything no one stayed later just you and him”

I had to calm him down damn that Dina I could just imagine her and her smutty humour.
“Tunde listen you know Patrick is very good to me I just stayed behind  to help.  But you already knew that”
“WHAT I KNEW WAS THAT YOU LIED TO ME AND SAID YOU HAD STOCK TAKE AT WORK!” He roared
“ I did. I swear it” I was sobbing now
“Tunde please your hurting me.
“Why are you making me do this?” He bent his head and started sobbing

All of a sudden he started to pull me towards the bed.  All my pleading and shouting did nothing as he pushed me down on the bed and held me there. 
I was petrified not knowing who this was or what he would do next.  He held me down with one hand and began fumbling with his trousers.
Oh my God.
I could hear myself screaming no please stop but nothing.  He slipped his belt from his trousers.  The first blow silenced me.  It was the shock more than anything else.
“Oya tell me the truth” He had his arm raised
“ Theres nothing to tell I swear it to you!!” I screamed

His blows rained down all over my body one caught my face.  I felt a huge welt come up across my face. Blow after blow rained down on me.  I kicked and thrashed like a wild dog trying to get free.  I delivered a blow to his groin.  He doubled over in pain.  I ran for the door.  He ran after me.  I would not make it to the stairs.  I ran into the bathroom and pushed the bolt home.

THUD
  he kicked the door
“Open the frigging door bitch”
THUD
“I'm going to break it down!”
THUD
I curled up into a ball on the cold bathroom floor and felt relief.  The coldness against my torn flesh.
I sobbed my heart out.  No one would come to help me.
THUD
“OPEN IT!”
My heart was racing like mad as fear shook me to my very core I wanted to pee myself. Not  one thought made sense.
THUD

It wasnt always like this.
The door can off the hinges and he lunged at me.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 1:52am On Jul 16, 2008
@Lady T

oh T, that was so. . . wow im in a loss of words. it felt so emotional. i felt the fear in the woman as she curled in the bathroom. i mean it felt so close to home that just. . . wow it was beautiful.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 1:54am On Jul 16, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Onyinye, are you going to do a sequel ? Very lovely, I would love to read the ending.

oh thank you very much wink hmmm, a sequel, it truly depends on the feedback that i get. wink but im glad you enjoyed it.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 2:06am On Jul 16, 2008
Thanks hun.
Sorry its long people
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by debosky(m): 2:09am On Jul 16, 2008
there's so much talent in the house! shocked

@ onyinye

girl, I didn't know you had it in you!

@ Stephen

you were singing from my song sheet man. . . . because we can't have it all, we lose one!

Miss T,

what can I say? raw fear. . . . I could smell the sweat, feel the pounding of her heart. Marvelous!
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 2:11am On Jul 16, 2008
LadyT:

Thanks hun.
Sorry its long people

girl i want more. it just brought tears to my eyes. it reminded me of my teens. mayne you aint never understand how much it moved me. so how did you like my post?
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by CH3COO(m): 2:14am On Jul 16, 2008
Haah! This thread still dey.

maybe I should write about the day I killed my bride to be. grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 2:17am On Jul 16, 2008
cheesy laughed out loud here

The Dream will have to change his song from "Falsetto" to "Lothario oh oh oh"
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by motunrayo4(f): 2:19am On Jul 16, 2008
THAT WAS AMAZING!!! shocked

I wish I can write like that embarassed
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 2:23am On Jul 16, 2008
motun_rayo:

THAT WAS AMAZING!!! shocked

I wish I can write like that embarassed

you can learn how to write like that. just takes a little imagination and inspiration. wink

LadyT:

cheesy laughed out loud here

The Dream will have to change his song from "Falsetto" to "Lothario oh oh oh"

hey, he was a man of very well mastered talents. cool
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by motunrayo4(f): 2:26am On Jul 16, 2008
No I really cant. . . . if I even try it'll just turn into useless jargon
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by onyinye2(f): 2:35am On Jul 16, 2008
motun_rayo:

No I really can't. . . . if I even try it'll just turn into useless jargon

ahh come on now. just try. no one is going to chastise you for trying. why dont you try writing something that touches you the most. that is what helps me sometimes.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by KarmaMod(f): 2:38am On Jul 16, 2008
*claps like a lunatic for Titi*

Woooo Hoo! I loved it! Wow, I almsot felt the madness myself. Titi you outdone yourself. Utterly Brilliant grin
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LadyT(f): 2:39am On Jul 16, 2008
kiss

thanks babe!
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 16, 2008
Nice one LadyT, Stephen et Oyinye.

Love them.

@LadyT
In you stories, you come up with names of men I know!

Tunde! memories. embarassed
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by StephenP(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2008
Thanks.

We need scenarios so people please drop your suggestions about what you would like to write on.
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=150783.msg2515656#msg2515656-
The whole Idea is to start whatever you write on with " Where were you last night?

" Where were you last night?," she questioned.
" What! you don't care anyway. or do you care?" I replied angrily.
Without expecting an answer, I headed for the room to prepare for the work I dreaded most. One glance at the wall clock, positioned below our wedding portrait, reminded me that I was about 30 minutes late for work. Quickly, I made my way for the shower. On average I spent 12 minutes in the shower- today's shower was bound to be shorter. I stepped into the bath tub, turned on the warm water,  for the first time in 48 hours, I felt slightly relaxed. Time went by as I continued to relish my momentary peace; not even the image of my wildly beard boss could hasten me.

I reached for the knob to turn the water down, but I couldn't my body was numbed by my thoughts.
What happened to us? I began to wonder as the image of our wedding portrait ran through my mind, We use to be bestfriends. We endured the worst part of highschool and college together. Everyone who met us knew we were meant to be together and so did I the first time we met. She stood in the midst of a ferocious crowd seeking help that was not forthcoming and I was at the other end conversating with the guys. When Jide notified us about an approaching teacher, I glance in the direction of the approaching teacher, but I was stuck on Kemi. Normally I would walk away as it was contrary to my  nature to help anyone, this time,however, something felt different. Kemi was looked too innocent and fragile to let be. I made my way to her sneaking pass the teacher.

"Are you new," I asked
" Yes, today's my first day in school," she replied
"Do you need help with something or getting somewhere?"
" I am looking for the biology class," she said
" Nice, I am heading there now, follow me," I hurriedly said as I led her to the class. This brought an end to my 15 day streak of missing class.

Over the years she always had the charm  over me: making me do what was right when I wanted to do wrong, calming me down when I was tensed. The past month has been different.
Did she lose are charm or did I prevent it from working? I questioned myself. Lately work has been intense and demanding and the proposed downsizing was fast approaching. Work was taking a toll on me and I was transferring my aggression on Kemi.

As I was shutting the water, an image of my beloved dad flashed by and he said like he always did when he was alive " always, family before work." I walked out of the shower into the room. Kemi sat on the bed crying profusely, when she noticed me she stood up,  she looked innocent and fragile like the first time I saw her. I fell on my knees and with my head down I crawled to her feet.
" Am sorry for hurting you. I know it's not an excuse but work has been difficult lately. . . . .  I love you, can you forgive me?" I said softly.
She lifted me up, hugged me tightly and said " I love you so much. I meant to tell you last week, but you know . . . .   you got the job with Mobil."
Re: Role Play: Reloaded by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2008
oooh nice nice keep them coming cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

#StoryOfMyVagina: Pekele Pekele - By Omotola Omolayo / Bleep And Run / Make Me Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.