Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Batch C Posted To Abia State - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch C Posted To Abia State (2907 Views)

Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 / A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! / A thread for corpers posted to Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by Drecia(m): 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
Also posted to Abia, i'll be leaving for camp on monday.
I'm on whatsapp
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by herboshedhe(f): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
Nadia080:

pls cntact me on 08068818705 or send me a text pls. Tnx
Send a pm!
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by Hairhee: 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
Hi guys, I was also posted to abia state, nd am moving from benin. Any1 moving from benin also? So we'll move together on tuesday morning. Here's my pin (2a377dd9) nd number (08056714007).
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by Soskid(m): 7:35am On Nov 04, 2013
Abia family, i heard d camp is somehow ok and alot of military drilling. There are general toilets bathrooms and there are some u have to pay to use. Whatever condition, i pray we meet God's favour. Lets go there!
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by mayowa102(m): 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
Soskid: Abia family, i heard d camp is somehow ok and alot of military drilling. There are general toilets bathrooms and there are some u have to pay to use. Whatever condition, i pray we meet God's favour. Lets go there!
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by mayowa102(m): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
Soskid: Abia family, i heard d camp is somehow ok and alot of military drilling. There are general toilets bathrooms and there are some u have to pay to use. Whatever condition, i pray we meet God's favour. Lets go there!
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by mayowa102(m): 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
Now in Abia state, Bende camp, the structure is ok, the atmosphere is conducive...already on my bed chilling
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by Debbylia(f): 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
mayowa102: Now in Abia state, Bende camp, the structure is ok, the atmosphere is conducive...already on my bed chilling
I tried ŪЯ̲̅ no e no go,ping too no enter,guess ŪЯ̲̅ fone was off.hope ŪЯ̲̅ journey was smooth? Abeg keep my space for camp o.
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by Slikkysagz(m): 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
Am also posted to abia...wuld arrive on wed hope i wont b late
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by Nadia080(f): 6:06am On Nov 05, 2013
Debbylia: I beeped your no few mins ago...081384649......

ok dear, we'll keep in touch.tnx
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by Nadia080(f): 6:11am On Nov 05, 2013
herboshedhe:
Send a pm!

pls beep me or text me so i can get ur no
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by kenistuta(m): 7:39am On Nov 05, 2013
Is anybody already I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Abia cos I was also posted dere buh am still I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Lag...I nid u to tell me if I can still get dere 2mao witout any prob. entering
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by tppzzy01(m): 7:44am On Nov 05, 2013
Off to Abia.
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by kenistuta(m): 7:46am On Nov 05, 2013
Oh! How is it going over there? I would taking my leave 2mao, I hope its nt late n lld nt experience any prob entering
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by kenistuta(m): 7:49am On Nov 05, 2013
Same as I ooo, I hope we won't be late
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by buzritchy: 9:03am On Nov 05, 2013
CONGRAT to all prospective batch C corpers.... from Lagos just go to Jibowu park and take Abia city or Abia line, it wl take u to umuahia, frm there u tk bende wia d camp is located or u can easily talk to d driver cz majority of ppl goin there nw r gonna b fellow corper so the bus ppl wl slightly charge high to take u straight to the orientation camp gate...
The trip frm lag is usually 10/11hours depending on holdup.. wish u a pleasant trip.
The orientation camp at Ummuna Bende is a cool place, it consist of 4male hostel and 3female hostel, can't recollect. it has an ORIENATATION BROADCASTING SERVICE(OBS) which function is to relay info an play music troughout ur 21days in camp. The food isn't to bad sha depending on individual..... buh there is alternative MAMI mkt to buy whatever u need. am sure every1 wl have a great time in the camp.
most times the postin after camping use to be done based on ur course of study e.g. u studied architect u wl mostly find urslf in Umuahia north, wch is d state capital..... u studies Engineering, u may end up bein in Ministry of work at d capital..... just ma observation and its not a sure bet cz u may stl end up in a rural community buh it works that way mostly
Abia consist of 17 local Government.... the cool ones r Umuahia north(capital), umuahia south(50 naira bus frm capital), aba north, aba south, osisioma, e.t.c. a book wl b given to u at d camp with all info on the state.

N.B....... don't pay any1 to get posted to capital or any oda place cz u wl likely be posted based on what u studied in school to ur area of relevancy.

feel free to ask me any questions bothering u.
BON VOYAGE.....
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by buzritchy: 9:08am On Nov 05, 2013
as per ppl Tinkin they wud b late.... just try and endeavor to go tmrw, so that u can get ur documentation done early and get good kits..........there is no problem goin tmrw
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by kenistuta(m): 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
Thanks jare
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by buzritchy: 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2013
kenistuta: Thanks jare

u welcome and safest trip to Abia bro.
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by kenistuta(m): 12:30am On Nov 06, 2013
Its my pleasure, amen
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
Please when is d closing date for camp registration..
please help me.. i m batch c, i missed my bus today and i
will b going on thursday.... hope i am not late... thank
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by tiamiyukunle69(m): 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
I am currently serving in Arochukwu, Abia state. If u wana serve in Umuahia I'll advice u join d ICT unit. Although it's not a guarantee but the chances are quite high. I was inially posted to Umuahia b4 Ministry of Agric repostd me to Arochukwu cos I'm a Vet Doctor! Alk the best!
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by jinha(m): 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
i rep the 1 platoon...
......REP UR PLATOON......
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by Soskid(m): 5:44am On Nov 08, 2013
jinha: i rep the 1 platoon...
......REP UR PLATOON......
Platoon 7 here
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 17, 2013
i rep platoon 2. The best platoon
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by teejayrichard: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2013
Hey am also posted to abia state and currently in camp..add me on bb so we cud talk and hangout in mami market 27339E7F..esplluy ladies
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by teejayrichard: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2013
@debbylia am in abia camp @ d moment too..finished 4m uniport..pls beep me 08065966573 or 27339E7F
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by buzritchy: 1:16am On Nov 20, 2013
hello bro/ sis..... aw is life goin on wt ur orientation @umunna Bende camp. hope u hvn fun wt Mrs Okaku....... make Una share Una experience here n interact wt each oda cz of after ORIENATATION u Neva can tell which local gov u end up..... cheers
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by Nobody: 3:51am On Nov 20, 2013
hope i wont b posted to insha- alangwa ooo.. i am in platoon 2 . d best platoon..
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by buzritchy: 1:39am On Nov 26, 2013
big CONGRAT to every1 leaving the camp today....... enjoy ur stay at any lg u posted to. any one posted to Umuahia north in need of any help sud let me knw...... enjoy

1 Like

Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by mayowa102(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
Posted 2 OHAFIA, Federal Government College...already enjoying the place... Good school great people.
Re: Batch C Posted To Abia State by buzritchy: 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
mayowa102: Posted 2 OHAFIA, Federal Government College...already enjoying the place... Good school great people.

CONGRAT bro.... enjoy ur stay in Ohafia. it's pretty a nice place. GOODLUCK

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Anyone Received Allowance For March? / NYSC And Breakups. / Nysc Batch For 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.