Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,760 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! (3011 Views)

Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter / Welcome Back Mukina / To Seun, Mukina And Debosky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
I don't think there is any offence that warrants a year ban here. HBB, you got it wrong this time.
I think you are too emotional for this job.
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
Joshthefirst: plrase how did she derail the non-christian chatbox?

Go to the chatbox and see for yourself abeg.
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
Reyginus: I don't think there is any offence that warrants a year ban here. HBB, you got it wrong this time.
I think you are too emotional for this job.

GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

Are you Rihanna?
Do I resemble rihanna? Ban lifted, go and sin nomore.

I hope this time your obsession will vanish, for all our sakes.
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Do I resemble rihanna? Ban lifted, go and sin nomore.

cool

cool
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2013

hurray.... Logicboy, book a hall for celebration. HBG, hope you coming out with him? Party tins
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

hurray.... Logicboy, book a hall for celebration. HBG, hope you coming out with him? Party tins

grin grin
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Pygru: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

yes, unless christians are not invited
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

grin grin

Do like guy na....stop opening teeth. You too drop interconnected-again words
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: yes, unless christians are not invited

for honour, they should party with logicboy freedom party....we are family you know?
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Joshthefirst(m): 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
@lb: I read the first 2 pages of the non-xtian chatbox. I've been laughing. grin grin grin
That thread has promise.
From the rules obadiah gave, it was not derailed. Its a chat thread for petes sake.

We will try to ressurect the thread.
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Do like guy na....stop opening teeth. You too drop interconnected-again words

What does the bold mean?
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
Joshthefirst: @lb: I read the first 2 pages of the non-xtian chatbox. I've been laughing. grin grin grin
That thread has promise.
From the rules obadiah gave, it was not derailed. Its a chat thread for petes sake.

We will try to ressurect the thread.

It was not derailed? Hmm? Yet you wouldnt want me to do the same on the xtain chatbox.....guy, come off it
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Ajibam: 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

would have lash my cain on your ass this had been from a guy to gal.

But seriously you whinning like proud 'After-one' who lost her only child. Smh
lipsrsealed
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

for honour, they should party with logicboy freedom party....we are family you know?
Yes we are, let's go back home please? grin I have to admit I missed his reasoning, when he isn't bitting my head off that is.

1 Like

Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Joshthefirst(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

What does the bold mean?
God knows I truly do not understand what this guy says. He is a real troll of the religious section.
I hail you oga follykaze.
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

What does the bold mean?

you guys were I I some minute ago but now H. You notice the - ?

Friendly thang
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Ajibam: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2013

congratulations lb.
wishing you more of this kind thing,amen...

the section was cool today
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
Joshthefirst: God knows I truly do not understand what this guy says. He is a real troll of the religious section.
I hail you oga follykaze.

in Obadiah voice....God is feeding you with milk, upgrade to flesh cuz im on bone here.

Wad up man
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

It was not derailed? Hmm? Yet you wouldnt want me to do the same on the xtain chatbox.....guy, come off it
Chi can't spend a day without you, he likes you please don't disagree with him lol
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Joshthefirst(m): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

I understand your position, but the christian chatbox has rules, so does the non-christian chatbox. And no rules were broken. You should just call for more rules to be set-up to prohibit whatever bugs you in that thread. Besides, I don't see why you had a problem with it. No other atheist or non-christian was complaining(abi?)
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ajibam: lipsrsealed

officer Ajiban (in yoruba meaning wake only to ban). Wad up

2 Likes

Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ajibam:

congratulations lb.

Are you trolling me? You like the religion section without me?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ajibam:

congratulations lb.

Really So much for brotherhood.
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
Joshthefirst: I understand your position, but the christian chatbox has rules, so does the non-christian chatbox. And no rules were broken. You should just call for more rules to be set-up to prohibit whatever bugs you in that thread. Besides, I don't see why you had a problem with it. No other atheist or non-christian was complaining(abi?)

Same old dull argument. What is good for the goose is good for the gander...simple and short. Dont try what you wouldnt try in one chatbox on another.

Mr Troll supported me on that thread. However, it doesnt even matter if I was the only one. The law remains the law whether one man or ten men stand for it
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Ajibam: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

officer Ajiban (in yoruba meaning wake only to ban). Wad up

cool Bro... u?
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Joshthefirst(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

you guys were I I some minute ago but now H. You notice the - ?

Friendly thang
see what I mean when I say I can't ever understand what you're saying?

1 Like

Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Joshthefirst(m): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Chi can't spend a day without you, he likes you please don't disagree with him lol
wetin be this one again madam HBG?
grin
grin
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Ajibam: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Really So much for brotherhood.

yap yap. I an trying to help him from the atheistic pit tongue
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ajibam:

cool Bro... u?

having good time until Obadiah resurrected to Elijah some hours ago.
Re: Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Chi can't spend a day without you, he likes you please don't disagree with him lol

eh grin

has anyone noticed that this is the only time that HBG has made more than 3 comments to me in a single day.

#she's been humbled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 People (and One Cat) With The Craziest Eyes You’ve Ever Seen / Why Dont Nigerians Do Posh Family Things Like White Pple? / NEW MUSIC: Unik Brodaz – Amem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.