Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,729 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man (41692 Views)

Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries / ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) / Join Funmi Iyanda Live Tomorrow On The Nta Network And Ltv 8 Between 9am -10am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by kolamilan(m): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
GSKing:
mtcheeewww, so after 11 pages, this is what you came up with? don't you know others have written it in a more vile form? undecided
of all threads to register your presence, you chose this one?

*laughing in hindu*
Are you gay ?
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
99cent:
I wonder why I am yet to see a lot of Christians condemn Fela and how Fela is celebrated in Naija. The guy had a harem of over 50 wives that he abuses on a regular basis. He did drugs and smoked on a daily basis, had an extremely promiscious and careless sexu.al attitude that he contracted HIV/AIDS not by accident. He is a self-pronounced pagan who bashes Christianity in his music.
Yet all Nigerians,christians alike, revere him. What would Jesus say?
These same christians are condemning gays in the name of Christ. Are they also condemning polygamy in d name of Christ?
They talk about "african values" yet none of them will agree to live in d primitive village. they live in d city and will rejoice at a chance to move abroad to the UK or USA where homosexuality is tolerated. and human rights are protected in general. hypocrites.

HYPOCRITES. the one quoting bible above calls himself "virginfinder"
laughable
It's the bandwagon effect. There is always a rush to follow the norm even when it is evidently not supposed to be so. Nigerians have vehemently refused to shed their early man culture. While others live in contemporary times, most Nigerians still bask in their archaic, medieval, primitive and ancient horror called life.

kolamilan:
Are you gay ?
Mtcheeeewww

stoned:
Yeeeeeeeehhhhhhhgrin @op, 13th page!!!

*dancing etighi on top transformer!!!*
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Oh is his username really 'virginfinder'? I didn't even look at his username . & yet he comes after me quoting long & irrelevant verses of the bible, as though he knows it better than anyone.
I hope those verses stand against him in his last day and punish him for dealing mindless abuses and contempt to the word of God.
His life is in total contradiction to what he preaches.

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by beryl04(m): 9:08am On Nov 02, 2013
99cent:

strange to you because you are an illiterate fool. Funmi Iyanda is not on the same level as you.
She is a woman first of all. And any successful woman will know that it is almost considered a "sin" for a woman to be successful in nigeria. Aren't women supposed to be submissive to men? Does Fumni Iyanda look to you like a submissive woman? Her eyes are open and she doesn't buy into the backward mentality of Nigerians like you. Nigeria will forever remain backwards with the mentality that we carry while parading ourselves as "christians" or "religious"

I'm yet to see d day when a reporter will be banned for interviewing a polygamous man. polygamy is a sin against the bible isn't it?

Bunch of religious hypocrites. Pharisees and Sadducees. that's what u r in d eyes of Jesus.

+1000 likes for this my brother.

the cavemen are still running wild in Nigeria.
Virginfinder wey dey quote bible.haaa bible don suffer.
Funny how they'll tell u ur following the whiteman for supporting homosexuality and then go ahead to qoute the bible.
Who give them the bible in the first place? Bunch of clowns living in this animal farm!

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by VirginFinder: 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
99cent: ^ Quote the bible all you want. Your username, virginfinder, is enough evidence to know that you are a secretly gay man.
It has been proven that the most homophobic men tend to be secretly gay.

he calls himself "virginfinder" hahahahaha and he's quoting the bible.

bunch of primitive clowns on this thread.

Senseless! How can a virgin finder be gay?

FYI, I eventually found a virgin on this platform and .... Complete it. tongue

99cent: I wonder why I am yet to see a lot of Christians condemn Fela and how Fela is celebrated in Naija. The guy had a harem of over 50 wives that he abuses on a regular basis. He did drugs and smoked on a daily basis, had an extremely promiscious and careless sexu.al attitude that he contracted HIV/AIDS not by accident. He is a self-pronounced pagan who bashes Christianity in his music.
Yet all Nigerians,christians alike, revere him. What would Jesus say?
These same christians are condemning gays in the name of Christ. Are they also condemning polygamy in d name of Christ?
They talk about "african values" yet none of them will agree to live in d primitive village. they live in d city and will rejoice at a chance to move abroad to the UK or USA where homosexuality is tolerated. and human rights are protected in general. hypocrites.

HYPOCRITES. the one quoting bible above calls himself "virginfinder"
laughable

Liar! Fela was condemned by all and sundry. The state won't stop arresting him (Fela) for smoking hemp. He was joined with his harem (27 not 50) by a traditionalist and not in the church by a pastor as you homosexuals are demanding. He never went near any registry for legal backing.
And none of his children want to be him.
A Yoruba adage says 'watching a mad man is fun but nobody wants to give birth to one'. smiley
Fela never attempted to pervert the Christian faith like you homosexuals are doing. angry

How can someone be gay and bearing Johnpaul? Isn't that crazy? Was John or Paul gay? angry

masonkz:

Like I'd say, I love it when Christians become born again and quote bible verses only when it comes to gay matters. Hehe.

Hi VirginFinder, how many Virgins have you found this week? wink

Will you ever join any discussion that is not gay-related?

At least, now you know you gays have been specially addressed by the scriptures as people serving a punishment. You gays are abnormal.

Let me remind you:

Romans 1:26-28

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

GSKing:
It's the bandwagon effect. There is always a rush to follow the norm even when it is evidently not supposed to be so. Nigerians have vehemently refused to shed their early man culture. While others live in contemporary times, most Nigerians still bask in their archaic, medieval, primitive and ancient horror called life.

Mtcheeeewww

Yeeeeeeeehhhhhhhgrin @op, 13th page!!!

*dancing etighi on top transformer!!!*

Romans 1:22
22 Professing themselves (GSKing etc) to be wise, they became fools,

99cent:

It's called selective Bible quoting. A favorite pasttime for narrow minded "christians"
I put christian in quotation mark because they are not Christians at all. They are Pharisees and Saducees.

And you, a gay, are a christian? lwkmd grin Your doom is sealed.
If I sin, I will repent and ask God for forgiveness. I'll never claim to be right. tongue
But you have found no place for repentance. You are going to hell for sure. grin

masonkz:

Exactly.

It's even funnier when they quote some verses of a chapter, while ignoring other verses in SAME chapter that are very much obvious, but aren't being practised by same Christians.

My favourite is Leviticus.

Keep 'em coming, Mr. VirginFinder. Amuse me tonight.

Please quote that part that justifies your gay status. Any other thing is diversionary.

Johnpaul88: Oh is his username really 'virginfinder'? I didn't even look at his username . & yet he comes after me quoting long & irrelevant verses of the bible, as though he knows it better than anyone.
I hope those verses stand against him in his last day and punish him for dealing mindless abuses and contempt to the word of God.
His life is in total contradiction to what he preaches.

Which one do you know? Which part of the scriptures justifies your abnormality? Some bible verses are irrelevant? Who made you the judge? Are you wiser than an ant?
Take this:
22 Professing themselves (Johnpaul88 etc) to be wise, they became fools,

Have you known me beforehand to know my life contradicts what I preach?

beryl04:

+1000 likes for this my brother.

the cavemen are still running wild in Nigeria.
Virginfinder wey dey quote bible.haaa bible don suffer.
Funny how they'll tell u ur following the whiteman for supporting homosexuality and then go ahead to qoute the bible.
Who u give them the bible in the first place? Bunch of clowns living in this animal farm!

God authored the bible.C'est fini

Cavemen for standing on the word of God?
This is for you too:
22 Professing themselves (Beryl04 etc) to be wise, they became fools,

Once again, for those who are not sure of what the Holy Bible says about homosexuals and how they came about:

Romans 1:19-28
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Liar! Fela was condemned by all and sundry. The state won't stop arresting him (Fela) for smoking hemp. He was joined with his harem (27 not 50) by a traditionalist and not in the church by a pastor as you homosexuals are demanding. He never went near any registry for legal backing.
A Yoruba adage says 'watching a mad man is fun but nobody wants to give birth to one'. smiley
Fela never attempted to pervert the Christian faith like you homosexuals are doing. angry

How can someone be gay and bearing Johnpaul? Isn't that crazy? Was John or Paul gay? angry

At least, now you know you gays have been specially addressed by the scriptures as people serving a punishment. You gays are abnormal.

Let me remind you:

If I sin, I will repent and ask God for forgiveness. I'll never claim to be right. tongue
But you have found no place for repentance. You are going to hell for sure. grin

Please quote that part that justifies your gay status. Any other thing is diversionary.

Which one do you know? Which part of the scriptures justifies your abnormality? Some bible verses are irrelevant? Who made you the judge? Are you wiser than an ant?
Take this:

This is for you too:

Once again, for those who are not sure of what the Holy Bible says about homosexuals and how they came about:

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Are you through? Keep it coming...
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by VirginFinder: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
GSKing:
Are you through? Keep it coming...

Professing themselves (GSKing and co) to be wise, they became fools,
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
Iv missed a lot *sigh* busy me cry
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by 99cent: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
virginfinder, how many virgins have u found today? I think you are confusing Jesus with Mohammed. But can I blame you?
what an illiterate.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
carr101: Iv missed a lot *sigh* busy me cry

owwww sweetie, better late than nevercheesy

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by VirginFinder: 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
99cent: virginfinder, how many virgins have u found today? I think you are confusing Jesus with Mohammed. But can I blame you?
what an illiterate.

How did I confuse Jesus and Mohammed? Aren't ladies supposed to marry as virgins?

Professing themselves (99cent and co) to be wise, they became fools,
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by 99cent: 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
Virgin Finder:

How did I confuse Jesus and Mohammed? Aren't ladies supposed to marry as virgins?

With your virgin obsession, I promise Islam will suit u better. Join ranks with Senator Yerima now and find ur virgins. the younger d better.
Pedophilia is not against the bible is it? Only homosexuality is a sin.

Islam most certainly suits u better than christianity. I promise cool althogh I doubt even d muslims will welcome ur kind.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2013
GSKing:

l refuse to waste my MB!!!

Seconded!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by 99cent: 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
Virgin Finder:

last time I checked, ladies are also supposed not supposed to wear trousers or enter God's pulpit. Or become church pastors.
In fact, according to the bible, christians also should not watch TV or use computers.
Anybody can interprete the bible how they wish can't they?
what a fool.

Virgin Mary was only a 9yr old girl after all. She was a virgin alright.

whoever appointed u judge.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by VirginFinder: 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
99cent:

With your virgin obsession, I promise Islam will suit u better. Join ranks with Senator Yerima now and find ur virgins. the younger d better.
Pedophilia is not against the bible is it? Only homosexuality is a sin.

Islam most certainly suits u better than christianity. I promise cool althogh I doubt even d muslims will welcome ur kind.

And only girls below the age of 18 are supposed to be virgins?

Romans 1:28
28 And even as they (99cent and co) did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by VirginFinder: 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2013
99cent:

last time I checked, ladies are also supposed not supposed to wear trousers or enter God's pulpit. Or become church pastors.
In fact, according to the bible, christians also should not watch TV or use computers.
Anybody can interprete the bible how they wish can't they?
what a fool.

Virgin Mary was only a 9yr old girl after all. She was a virgin alright.

You are a pathological liar and twister of facts! The devil is your father.

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

You called me a fool? Below is your reply:
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by 99cent: 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
Virgin Finder:

And only girls below the age of 18 are supposed to be virgins?

the bible was written thousands of years ago. In those days, little girls were married off to old men. Today, that is considered pedophilia and you will go to jail if you try it in a developed country. That's where the virgin idea comes from. The definition of "virgin" in those times means "young girl" or "maiden" . For scholar who study the hebrew language. this is well known.
Today, women can get married in their late 20s or 30s even. This will be unheard of in biblical times.
Mary the mother of Jesus was a young girl not older than 12 yrs old.

Use your brain. Even Jesus condemned the Pharisees and the Saducees, the holier than thous who claim to be preserving the law of Moses.
Even Jesus would be persecuted today if he came back. He would be persecuted by d same holier than thous who persecuted him when he walked on earth.
The ability to distinguish between a man made law and God's law. Pray for such a ability. I will pray for you and for myself as well.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Do you think I don't know what's written in that phucking book you call your bible? Aren't everybody expected to marry as virgins? Your bible says "do not fornicate" which applies to all gender, you person!
Answer this question now sharp sharp... why do you quote ur bible only to suit your purpose? Is that what your jesus thought you?
Where was your chastity when you were typing shiit on other threads just to get a good laugh?
Why do christians preach exactly what they don't practice?
why do you simpletons obey only a chunk of all instructions in the 66 chapters of your partnership deed?
Why do you feel you have enough wisdom that you want to pass down to gays on nairaland that you so much refuse to unfollow this thread? Make no mistake, we enjoy your presence here, the more efforts you put into trying to educate us, the more fully of shiit your intelligence exudes.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by 99cent: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
Virgin Finder:
You called me a fool?
[/b]

why r u so concerned about being called a fool?
aren't you a fool?

This is what Jesus has to say to you:

Matthew 23

23 You Pharisees and teachers are show-offs, and you’re in for trouble! You give God a tenth of the spices from your garden, such as mint, dill, and cumin. Yet you neglect the more important matters of the Law, such as justice, mercy, and faithfulness. These are the important things you should have done, though you should not have left the others undone either. 24 You blind leaders! You strain out a small fly but swallow a camel.

25 You Pharisees and teachers are show-offs, and you’re in for trouble! You wash the outside of your cups and dishes, while inside there is nothing but greed and selfishness. 26 You blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of a cup, and then the outside will also be clean.

27 You Pharisees and teachers are in for trouble! You’re nothing but show-offs. You’re like tombs that have been whitewashed.[c] On the outside they are beautiful, but inside they are full of bones and filth. 28 That’s what you are like. Outside you look good, but inside you are evil and only pretend to be good.

29 You Pharisees and teachers are nothing but show-offs, and you’re in for trouble! You build monuments for the prophets and decorate the tombs of good people. 30 And you claim that you would not have taken part with your ancestors in killing the prophets. 31 But you prove that you really are the relatives of the ones who killed the prophets. 32 So keep on doing everything they did. 33 You are nothing but snakes and the children of snakes! How can you escape going to hell?

34 I will send prophets and wise people and experts in the Law of Moses to you. But you will kill them or nail them to a cross or beat them in your meeting places or chase them from town to town. 35 That’s why you will be held guilty for the murder of every good person, beginning with the good man Abel. This also includes Barachiah’s son Zechariah,[d] the man you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 I can promise that you people living today will be punished for all these things!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by 99cent: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
GSKing:
Do you think I don't know what's written in that phucking book you call your bible? Aren't everybody expected to marry as virgins? Your bible says "do not fornicate" which applies to all gender, you person!
Answer this question now sharp sharp... why do you quote ur bible only to suit your purpose? Is that what your jesus thought you?
Where was your chastity when you were typing shiit on other threads just to get a good laugh?
why do you simpletons obey only a chunk of all instructions in the 66 chapters of your partnership deed?
Why do you feel you have enough wisdom that you want to pass down to gays on nairaland that you so much refuse to unfollow this thread? Make no mistake, we enjoy your presence here, the more efforts you put into trying to educate us, the more fully of shiit your intelligence exudes.

grin nice one.

virginfinder, answer d question. are you a virgin yourself? grin
or your job is just to disvirgin as many girls u can find. because after a while. if all the virgins r disvirgined by virginfinders, what virgins will be left? little girls. won't it. this is how pedophilia forms.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by beryl04(m): 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Let me remind you:

Take this:

This is for you too:

Hey mumudeen from mumuland,have u ever asked urself why the same oyinbo that give u that bible has suddenly started telling u not take every passage in it literally? That bible was written by men at that time who saw the need and opportunity in it to influence the world.they wrote based on their own understanding of things and life then.suffice it to say that they wrote based on their own parochial reasons!and besides,have u considered why some books were excluded?do u know about the criteria the men that went to the Vulgate conference that finalized the final draft of the bible used in coming to conclusions on the ones to include and the ones to exclude?do u even know about the Vulgate conference?or ur just regurgitating what u were fed ? Do u know about the council of Niceae that sat and set the tone for the early Christians ,their mandate their objectives and of course,their charge.perhaps u don't. When u belong to a group u go deep and search for deeper meanings .do u even know that King James that revised the bible so that u'll be able to come here and quote ignorantly was wildly rumored to be gay.so Mr man,go deep, for even the bible tells us that 'my people perish for lack of knowledge'.

Pray tell,do u read any other books besides the bible Mr virginseeker?u shd.broaden ur mind and ur scope of knowledge so that u'll stop embarrassing urself b4 d whole world .gays will go to the hell fire which will be prepared by u abi?

Have u ever wondered why the same oyinbo's who their fore fathers wrote the bible are always present in gay parades in the west apologizing to the gays?why? Try and find out but most importantly get some other books and read.I'll recommend 'The Alexandria Link' by Steve Berry.it 'll be a good place to start.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by VirginFinder: 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2013
99cent:

the bible was written thousands of years ago. In those days, little girls were married off to old men. Today, that is considered pedophilia and you will go to jail if you try it in a developed country. That's where the virgin idea comes from. The definition of "virgin" in those times means "young girl" or "maiden" . For scholar who study the hebrew language. this is well known.
Today, women can get married in their late 20s or 30s even. This will be unheard of in biblical times.
Mary the mother of Jesus was a young girl not older than 12 yrs old.

Use your brain. Even Jesus condemned the Pharisees and the Saducees, the holier than thous who claim to be preserving the law of Moses.
Even Jesus would be persecuted today if he came back. He would be persecuted by d same holier than thous who persecuted him when he walked on earth.
The ability to distinguish between a man made law and God's law. Pray for such a ability. I will pray for you and for myself as well.

You are a pathological liar and twister of facts!

A virgin is someone usually lady who has never had sexxxual intercourse!! Any other thing is thrash to justify your hell-fire candidacy.

The devil is your father smiley

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by beryl04(m): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
[/b]
Virgin Finder:

You are a pathological liar and twister of facts!

A virgin is someone usually lady who has never had sexxxual intercourse!! Any other thing is thrash to justify your hell-fire candidacy.

The devil is your father smiley

[b]John 8:44

Don't u worry dear,having been born and living in Nigeria presently means ur in hell fire already.and from the trash u put up there,one can easily deduce from the part ur in- the deepest!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
13 pages... oluwa is involved cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by kolamilan(m): 4:52am On Nov 03, 2013
May Almighty God curse him who does what Lot's people did.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by VirginFinder: 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2013
GSKing:

Shut up!

Where did I say guys should fornicate? Ladies being supposed to be virgins before marriage and guys being likewise are not mutually exclusive events!! Dullard!!!

Quote the portion of your bible that allows you to be homosexual to counter that which I quoted.
Again:

You call the bible a ... book?

John 3:16-18
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Jesus is the Word! You are condemned unless you repent!! SMH

What else?

Please accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and personal saviour. cool
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by VirginFinder: 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
beryl04:
Hey mumudeen from mumuland,have u ever asked urself why the same oyinbo that give u that bible has suddenly started telling u not take every passage in it literally? That bible was written by men at that time who saw the need and opportunity in it to influence the world.they wrote based on their own understanding of things and life then.suffice it to say that they wrote based on their own parochial reasons!and besides,have u considered why some books were excluded?do u know about the criteria the men that went to the Vulgate conference that finalized the final draft of the bible used in coming to conclusions on the ones to include and the ones to exclude?do u even know about the Vulgate conference?or ur just regurgitating what u were fed ? Do u know about the council of Niceae that sat and set the tone for the early Christians ,their mandate their objectives and of course,their charge.perhaps u don't. When u belong to a group u go deep and search for deeper meanings .do u even know that King James that revised the bible so that u'll be able to come here and quote ignorantly was wildly rumored to be gay.so Mr man,go deep, for even the bible tells us that 'my people perish for lack of knowledge'.

Pray tell,do u read any other books besides the bible Mr virginseeker?u shd.broaden ur mind and ur scope of knowledge so that u'll stop embarrassing urself b4 d whole world .gays will go to the hell fire which will be prepared by u abi?

Have u ever wondered why the same oyinbo's who their fore fathers wrote the bible are always present in gay parades in the west apologizing to the gays?why? Try and find out but most importantly get some other books and read.I'll recommend 'The Alexandria Link' by Steve Berry.it 'll be a good place to start.

You are a dullard!

oyinbos did not author the bible. God authored the Bible. All those who were used to write the Bible never knew they were writing things that will someday become the Word of God. For some of them, they never knew their lifestyles were being recorded.

Let the above sink into your thick skull!!

@bolded
Professing themselves (beryl04 and co) to be wise, they became fools,
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by VirginFinder: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
99cent:

grin nice one.

virginfinder, answer d question. are you a virgin yourself? grin
or your job is just to disvirgin as many girls u can find. because after a while. if all the virgins r disvirgined deflower by virginfinders, what virgins will be left? little girls. won't it. this is how pedophilia forms.

A virgin finder like me will deflower his virgin on his wedding night. It's not a career!

Even then, I am no more 'finding a virgin' cos I found one via this platform and ...Thank God cool tongue

Also I can't stand gays and lesbians trying to get married and be referred to as husband and wife.That'll be crazy.Please limit your madness to your closet. We shall not care or disturb you.

My Virgin Finder username is to encourage virgins out there to remain so till their wedding night. That there are quite a number of us who cherish their chastity. smiley
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2013
Virgin Finder:

You are a dullard!

oyinbos did not author the bible. God authored the Bible. All those who were used to write the Bible never knew they were writing things that will someday become the Word of God. For some of them, they never knew their lifestyles were being recorded.

Let the above sink into your thick skull!!

@bolded
Professing themselves (beryl04 and co) to be wise, they became fools,

Oga, if you think people are actually reading all these stuffs you're quoting, you're on a looong thing.

Not everyone believes all that.

If you wanna engage me with the bible, start with quoting for me where your Jesus EXPRESSLY forbade gay people.

Virgin Finder:

Yea, they never knew their lifestyles were being recorded. I guess only the whiteman's lifestyle deserves recording.

Look here young man, your history was only discarded because we had no letters and all that, therefore we only had to bank on stories of our forefathers and the paintings/moulding. African religion would probably have been refined by now if we had a way of writing down stuffs back then.

Any one can formulate stuffs and call it divine intervention. We see it everyday.

If you doubt me, go find out why many of the original bible texts are not included in today's bible. Simple, your bible has been refined.

Keep on quoting.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Shut up!

Where did I say guys should fornicate? Ladies being supposed to be virgins before marriage and guys being likewise are not mutually exclusive events!! Dullard!!!

Quote the portion of your bible that allows you to be homosexual to counter that which I quoted.
Again:

You call the bible a ... book?

John 3:16-18
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Jesus is the Word! You are condemned unless you repent!! SMH

What else?

Please accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and personal saviour. cool
What I learnt while growing up is that when you get tired of throwing stones and words at a mad man, you'll walk away leaving him with his madness and incoherent words... that's what I'm doing now... leaving you to babble away while I continue leaving my life. adios.

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by VirginFinder: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
masonkz:

Oga, if you think people are actually reading all these stuffs you're quoting, you're on a looong thing.

Not everyone believes all that.

If you wanna engage me with the bible, start with quoting for me where your Jesus EXPRESSLY forbade gay people.

Yea, they never knew their lifestyles were being recorded. I guess only the whiteman's lifestyle deserves recording.

Look here young man, your history was only discarded because we had no letters and all that, therefore we only had to bank on stories of our forefathers and the paintings/moulding. African religion would probably have been refined by now if we had a way of writing down stuffs back then.

Any one can formulate stuffs and call it divine intervention. We see it everyday.

If you doubt me, go find out why many of the original bible texts are not included in today's bible. Simple, your bible has been refined.

Keep on quoting.

You must read it one way or the other.

How many times will I post apostle Paul's anti gay remarks. Paul wasn't speaking of his own accord. Below you have it again:

If you want a lecture on how the Bible came about, I'll lecture you thoroughly.

You see, the Bible was written over a period of 1,600 years. The new testament was written 400yrs after the old testament.
The new testament is about Jesus Christ and the missionary work of His apostles. It was made up of details by those who witnessed things first hand.At the time, the world had become civilised and records were properly kept.
The old testament was shaped by the fact that almost only those books from which our LORD Jesus Christ quoted at one time or the other during his first coming were considered worthy to be in the old testament.
The rest are considered apocrypha and can be found in the catholic bible.

After the death of Jesus Christ, the world changed it's date system from B.C (Before Christ-downward counting) to A.D (After Death-upward counting). These are not exact translations though.

Please accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and personal saviour. cry
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by VirginFinder: 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2013
GSKing:
What I learnt while growing up is that when you get tired of throwing stones and words at a mad man, you'll walk away leaving him with his madness and incoherent words... that's what I'm doing now... leaving you to babble away while I continue leaving my life. adios.

Really?

Then you should have learnt that none can be madder than the one who decides to be gay or lesbian. You are the mad one here. Glad you've surrendered. Darkness can't stand light.Never!

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Please accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and personal saviour cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cindy Kisses Sir Dee On His Chest As He Puts On A Bra (Photos) / Ajmoney, Tega’s Husband: I Cheated On Her In Our Matrimonial Home / Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.