Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night (11319 Views)

Help My Husband's Addiction Is Really Killing Me. / Bye to sexual Addiction / Pls Help, My Marriage Is Killing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
190:

what the . .

how many tymes do i have to answer this

[size=38pt]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! angry angry[/size]

Seems you are enjoying the attention and limelight while the real ops,190fan, is probably hanging from the ceiling now
Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by Orikinla(m): 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
Only cowards commit suicide.

I have seen worst things than most people from being a fatherless refugee child to losing my beloved mother in a horrible accident in Lagos on May 26, 1993 and I had to fight for her corpse to be released for burial during nationwide strike that affected the General Hospital on Lagos Island. Then I was evicted from where I was living with my siblings whilst my elder brother and his wife abandoned them. But I always turned to God and today Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima is a prize winning writer and author of "In the House of Dogs", "The Prophet Lied" and other books. He is also the Founder of the annual Eko International Film Festival, Publisher/Editor of Nigerians Report Online, CEO, International Digital Post Network Limited, CEO, Screen Outdoor Open Cinema, CEO, Nigeria IMAX Project, Executive Director of Screen Naija One Village, One Cinema Project and CEO, of King of Kings Books International. I have created jobs for several people, contributed thousands to roof a church on Bonny Island in Rivers State and has given seed grants running into thousands of naira to both Christians and Muslims in Nigeria, and the beneficiaries are Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa and other tribes.

See more about what I have been doing on https://www.nairaland.com/1474592/hafsat-abiola-joe-odumakin-kate
https://www.nairaland.com/396728/nokia-bloggers-forum-comes-up

Nobody has the right to take his/her life or the life of another person.
Life belongs to the creator and the creator alone is the supreme authority over every life.

3 Likes

Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by wheesin(m): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
and he no later die sha...mtchrww...
Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by ogtavia(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
Bro,no try am oh,just hold on,help is around d corner,so u think once u die,all d prblm is solved,think again,many are even in worse situatn than u...btw..http:///1eD0BOr...pls follow d link and sign up...if u wnt a little but honest money,give it a trial..
Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by maigida231(m): 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
Hey 190fan,hw is everytin glad to hear frm u again,bro wen u call me I waznt around to pick ur call,am available nw sir.
Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
190:

what the . .

how many tymes do i have to answer this

[size=38pt]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! angry angry[/size]
what of 190@ and 190 the clown? Same person

2 Likes

Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 02, 2013
I will like to speak with you privately and I'm very positive that what I have to share with you will inspire you and help you have a re-think.
Trust me, I've been there 1999 - 2001 and today God's grace has seen me through, I waited extra.
If only those who took their lives had waited a little more, just a little longer.
Kindly PM me ur number let me call u, and plz be prepared for a very loooooooong talk

2 Likes

Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 02, 2013
Ogundale: haba i just da follow u everywhere wen we go Bleep na.
lwkmd!kip follown!na Ewu u b ba?
Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 02, 2013
Gabbysky: I will like to speak with you privately and I'm very positive that what I have to share with you will inspire you and help you have a re-think.
Trust me, I've been there 1999 - 2001 and today God's grace has seen me through, I waited extra.
If only those who took their lives had waited a little more, just a little longer.
Kindly PM me ur number let me call u, and plz be prepared for a very loooooooong talk

sorry i have being so sick....for days now.....080----;---;-- is my number.

1 Like

Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by Andyblaze: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
190fan:

i didnt cos someone mature enuff to know it it means to be a man in this your shit hole called country is talking sense to me....you all come online to show ur manners and how down the alley you have lived.....not everyone is a coward.....trust me i didnt get to where i was bin a coward....i am a fighter everyday but if i am feeling low its becos i am loosing faith angry angry angry angry

dont u eva call me a coward
edited!!! Thought u were 190 the clown
Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
Gabbysky: I will like to speak with you privately and I'm very positive that what I have to share with you will inspire you and help you have a re-think.

i ve
Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by baby124: 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
Eyah, OP. Pele. I thought you were 190. You should have used another name. I want to ask you a sincere question. Are you a humble person? People are asking you to get a job, you are talking about business. Well you know what? You cant get a business right now. So you have to find a JOB. Yes you have fallen, but it depends on you to rise up again. You will have to leave your house every morning and go and look for it. Ask yourself what you are good at? What can you do? Can you drive? Can you sell? Then find jobs in that aspect. No matter how menial, it will pay your bills and settle your debts small small. When you are busy, and have less time to pity yourself. You will think better and innovatively about what you want to do. No matter how rich you are, one bad business deal can make you poor. Just one wrong move. Like Nigerians will say "No condition is permanent". You have to help yourself out of this. No one will. And you are not too big to do any job to get yourself out of your mess.
Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
baby_123: Eyah, OP. Pele. I thought you were 190. You should have used another name. I want to ask you a sincere question. Are you a humble person? People are asking you to get a job, you are talking about business. Well you know what? You cant get a business right now. So you have to find a JOB. Yes you have fallen, but it depends on you to rise up again. You will have to leave your house every morning and go and look for it. Ask yourself what you are good at? What can you do? Can you drive? Can you sell? Then find jobs in that aspect. No matter how menial, it will pay your bills and settle your debts small small. When you are busy, and have less time to pity yourself. You will think better and innovatively about what you want to do. No matter how rich you are, one bad business deal can make you poor. Just one wrong move. Like Nigerians will say "No condition is permanent". You have to help yourself out of this. No one will. And you are not too big to do any job to get yourself out of your mess.

thanks i am seriously thinking .....bin sick for days now
Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by baby124: 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2013
190fan:

thanks i am seriously thinking .....bin sick for days now

Think about what you are good at. Leave your house tomorrow morning and go and look for jobs. Dont be desperate and commit crime. Have patience. You will recover from this, and learn life lessons that would avert a bigger disaster in the future. Trust me, this is probably a small loss in comparison to what you may have lost in future. Who knows what lesson you are being taught with this experience. You are a 34yr old man, no one will pity you. Life is tough for a man, so when you fall no matter how many times. You have to get up fighting. It is well with you.
Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
thanks last caller....i have done as you said.....posted it in teHN..... i hope help comes my way
Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by soulglo: 3:06am On Nov 05, 2013
190fan: thanks last caller....i have done as you said.....posted it in teHN..... i hope help comes my way

Hope you're having a better day today. Stay positive. It gets better everyday
Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by toyemz(f): 4:24am On Nov 05, 2013
dear Op
i really understand what you are going through.Life is not easy,its always full of ups and downs
pls don't kill yourself,
look around you and try to get a glimpse of hope for strength for the next unknown
even looking at a tiny plant might just do that
we all have plans, hopes, desires ,aspirations and goals- sometimes even within a time frame
but then things don't always work out the way we plan them
so we move from plan A to plan B and from plan B to plan C,trust me before we get to the end,something will click
if this is who i think it is, lets talk on Facebook
God will give you the strength to carry on, just like He has done for others Amen
Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 05, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 05, 2013
toyemz: dear Op
i really understand what you are going through.Life is not easy,its always full of ups and downs
pls don't kill yourself,
look around you and try to get a glimpse of hope for strength for the next unknown
even looking at a tiny plant might just do that
we all have plans, hopes, desires ,aspirations and goals- sometimes even within a time frame
but then things don't always work out the way we plan them
so we move from plan A to plan B and from plan B to plan C,trust me before we get to the end,something will click
if this is who i think it is, lets talk on Facebook
God will give you the strength to carry on, just like He has done for others Amen

my Id is Godfrey-Vire Ani on facebook add me up
Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by Gudintent: 6:48am On Nov 05, 2013
chaircover:
When God chooses you, mountains will move to accommodate you and the unthinkable becomes possible.

Powerful!
Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by critique101(f): 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
no one has the right to take his/her life.

If you commit suicide, you are committing sin and so u will end up in hell fire.
And the torture you will go through in hell fire is a million times worse what you are going through now.
I know many like you who are suffering but they still have hope. No condition is permanent. It is not easy i know but dont give up.
I know someone like you wo recently landed an oil job after years of joblessness and a masters degree in the UK. Have faith.

Pray more often, fast at least 7 days every month, involve yourself in church activities. It will get better
No ones life is perfect.

We all have things we have been praying for year in year out yet we have hope. smiley

Dont give up

May God grant you your heart desires (Amen)
Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by isalegan2: 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
190fan: thanks last caller....i have done as you said.....posted it in teHN..... i hope help comes my way

Dude,

When there is life, there is hope. Without life, you will never have a chance to better yourself. No sunshine. Ever. Ever again. No opportunity to correct your mistakes. You can't take it back.

STAY ALIVE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk5SkiBna24
Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
isale_gan2:

Dude,

When there is life, there is hope. Without life, you will never have a chance to better yourself. No sunshine. Ever. Ever again. No opportunity to correct your mistakes. You can't take it back.

STAY ALIVE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk5SkiBna24

network is slow ....cant watch it..thanks i hope i stay strong
Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by isalegan2: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
190fan:

network is slow ....cant watch it..thanks i hope i stay strong

OK. I understand. I can post some of the lyrics.

It's a well-known song from a long time ago. A lifetime ago, if you;re really young. lol.

In A Big Country, by Big Country

In a big country, dreams stay with you
Like a lover's voice fires the mountainside
Stay alive

So take that look out of here, it doesn't fit you
Because it's happened doesn't mean you've been discarded
Pull up your head off the floor, come up screaming
Cry out for everything you ever might have wanted

In a big country, dreams stay with you
Like a lover's voice fires the mountainside
Stay alive

smiley
Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by soulglo: 1:36am On Nov 08, 2013
Rawdeal: nobody should play with the thought of suicide.
Everyday is a new struggle. the urge to overdose on drugs...mix 40 tabs of valium with vodka and weed, suddenly jump out of a moving car, "mistakenly" cutting myself, hating others so i inadvertently hate myself, thinking of myself as a failure so i have an excuse to hate, overdosing on over the counter drugs...any drug is good enough....

No i don't play with suicide. I kill myself in my thoughts everyday and pray i don't find the courage to ever actually try it again.

God help me

You will not do it. You are stronger than those thoughts. Look how far you've come. Stay strong
Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by maigida231(m): 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hey,190fan,longtime if I must say is one week nw,I hav been away 4 field operation praise GOD I am alive,I am available nw,will be waitin 4 ur call.
Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by isalegan2: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2013
he deactivated his acct. sad i hope he's alright. sad
Re: Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
I fear ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Barely Used Baby Gears And Toys / What Are The Uses Of Marriage Certificate? / Mouka Foam Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.